Quantcast

» «
Photo

[SA] How can i use weapon.dat to make snowballs?

2 replies to this topic
dustinc108
  • dustinc108

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 August 2016 - 09:15 AM

The snowball is a projectile that when it hits something with health it should take 1 damage off of it but i cant get there. :(

I have my snowball and a weapon.dat line copied from a gernade but i can get it to stop exploding. Sorry for my bad english but it is 5:15 am.

Sanmodder
  • Sanmodder

Fan script

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 December 2017 - 10:04 AM

The snowball is a projectile that when it hits something with health it should take 1 damage off of it but i cant get there. :(

I have my snowball and a weapon.dat line copied from a gernade but i can get it to stop exploding. Sorry for my bad english but it is 5:15 am.

where can you not get?
weapon .dat rather on it
It will not work
although
teargas deals small damage
how to throw at someone
but you would have to reduce the gas damage to 0.0
and replace the teargas model with a snowball

ZAZ
  • ZAZ

Kernlochbohrer

• Feroci
  • European-Union
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Helpfulness Awards [Mods]

Posted 14 December 2017 - 06:14 PM Edited by ZAZ, 14 December 2017 - 10:17 PM.

Change dildo model with snowball model, then write a script to let him do throw or beat animation by fire button and throw bball or wrecking_ball, attach snow ball to bball, make check if bball collide

• Sanmodder likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users