Photo

Assassin's Creed Series

112 replies to this topic
HaythamKenway
  • HaythamKenway

Rebellions are built on hope

• Zaibatsu
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 4 days ago Edited by HaythamKenway, 4 days ago.

If we're talking rankings:

Revelations = Rogue = Syndicate > III = IV > Unity > II > I > Brotherhood

And whew, putting those games in order like that still feels so reductive and unfair to me. Because as much as I dislike Brotherhood's writing (Vittoria agli Assassini will forever haunt my dreams), it had an incredible map, wonderful side missions and some of the best moments in the entire franchise. I was very much a rough diamond kind of game that grew on me over time. Without II and its massive revamp of the original formula, I probably wouldn't be here talking about this series right now, because really did not enjoy I on my first playthrough.

Unity was the exact correct path for the series to take and my biggest worry for Origins is still that they'll try to distance themselves from it too much and it'll, in long term, greatly hurt the franchise as a result (essentially repeating the mistakes they've made after Désilets left). IV might be, "objectively", the absolute peak of the series and III spazzed out in a hundred different directions and fumbled most of them, but the story eventually became my unquestioned favorite in the series.

And the top three? I really can't decide between them at all. Three games I might prefer over the others for their qualities, yet they still come short in certain ways when compared to the games I ranked lower. Three games I just have to put on the same level, as they all scratch a very different itch. AC just doesn't have a clear stand-out favorite for me. I can't even do a clear descending ranking like with any other franchise here. Ask me about Fallout, Mass Effect, Star Wars, whatever you want and I'll dump an order without any hesitation. Here, it's much more difficult.

I guess AC just doesn't have its GTA IV or MGS3 or whatever. All of the games had significant problems that prevented them from truly shining. At the same time they all have a consistent level of quality. There are no stinkers here either. Some games fell flat in certain areas, but other aspects of them made up for the drawbacks. Some games are far better rounded in comparison. They all provide a similar level of enjoyment though.

It might be a sign of homogenity of the franchise, but at the same time, when I look at the top three I see three very different games which utilize the same basic formula for very different results. Yes, ACs might be made of the same broth and always deliver what you expect of them, no more no less, but they are more diverse and varied than people perhaps give them a credit for, while staying consistently good.

In short, Assassin's Creed is the MCU of video games.

• Wu-Tang Forever likes this

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

The Infidel

• Members
  • South-Korea

Posted 4 days ago

With AC Rogue we don'e even need AC3 anymore. Basically the same setting minus native American theme but much much better and enjoyable gameplay.

Dbzk1999
  • Dbzk1999

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Dbzk1999, 4 days ago.

I'll agree that Black Flag was great and I enjoyed the naval combat but basically Black Flag was not an Assassin's Creed game; only in name.
it was just Pirate Simulator 2013. it felt nothing like AC. the same could be said for Rogue.

as far as real Assassin's Creed are concerned?
the first 2 games are the best. after that it's Unity and Syndicate which were surprisingly excellent; much better than the couple of games that followed Ezio around after number 2. those weren't bad either but they were kind of forgettable. Brotherhood was better than Revelations.

I've played through them all but AC 3 and Connor were by far the worst.

I still really don't see how people say Black Flag was only an AC game in name?

The story is about an outsider interacting with the assassin and Templar orders and the theme is about individuals finding their own purpose/creed to live by
  • Leftist Bastard likes this

Leftist Bastard
  • Leftist Bastard

Like tears in rain

• Members
  • Syria

Posted 4 days ago

AC III was such a baller game, f*ck the haters.

AC3 was objectively terrible and embarrassing.

you want a controversial opinion?

Assassin's Creed Unity and Syndicate are the best games in the entire series after 1 and 2.

you can't really bait like that without elaborating.

All AC games are great to be honest but I think the series peaks with III, tied with IV. The best story in the franchise is Rogue and the most enjoyable gameplay/world is Unity by a long shot. So I had to rate them it'd go something like ACIII/IV > Unity > Rogue/BH > ACII/Syndicate > AC1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Revelations.

I wasn't sure where to place Brotherhood initially but I think it deserves major credit for innovating on almost every single front while maintaining a yearly release cycle. New combat, setting, an entire multiplayer mode, the way the player interacted with the world was revamped, the introduction of the recruit system etc all helped it feel fresh to a surprising degree.

AC1 had atmosphere in spades and its actual assassination missions were better than II but that mission structure is still simply unforgivable.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 4 days ago Edited by El Diablo, 4 days ago.

because the story is irrelevant. it's so silly and convoluted that it doesn't really matter from one title to the next.
I'm talking about gameplay and how the game feels.

Black Flag was awesome but it didn't feel anything like Assassin's Creed.
the vast majority of your time was spent at sea lobbing cannon balls... Edward put on the robes (after he found them) and respected the traditions of the Natives but he didn't fully embrace the Brotherhood.

you can't really bait like that without elaborating.

sure.

- the first 2 games are the best. they defined everything to come and were very unique in their day. actually, they're still very unique. AC2 probably has the best story, before the story became ridiculous. and the original AC is still one of the more challenging in the series because you have so little assistance and so few weapons/tools at your disposal. if you don't kill a guard cleanly then they roll around in agony while slowly bleeding out on the ground. being cornered by a group of guards truly feels threatening and scary unlike the later games. it's really great.

- Unity and Syndicate are the best after those. they mostly got rid of all that 'perfect sync' bullsh/t, they stopped forcing you into certain paths, stopped forcing you to stick with certain weapons, provided you with all of the most fun assassin tools, plus the freedom to approach any mission the way you wanted to approach it. the atmosphere of Revolutionary Paris and Industrial London were immaculate and richly detailed and just beautiful.

- although it doesn't really fit with the series, Black Flag is outstanding. I've said what I have to say about that. good game, but very little Assassinating and even less Creed. it was game of the year otherwise. hands down the greatest pirate game ever made.

- Brotherhood and Revelations are kind of in the same bin together, except Brotherhood is definitely better than Revelations. they're not bad but they're nothing special. that being said I really, really enjoyed exploring and running around Renaissance Rome in Brotherhood. the city and architecture of Istanbul (then Constantinople) is fantastic but the Revelations story was way too short and the Hideout Defense minigame was kinda dumb.

- AC3 sucks. everything about it is insufferable. I finished the game on principle and it's literally the one AC game that I've never replayed or touched ever again. mission design is almost completely linear. the characters are boring. Connor is a bitch. the way they meddle with history (such as in Boston or with George Washington) is embarrassingly cheesy and difficult to suspend from disbelief. the game has terrible pacing. it has the longest and most tedious introduction of any game in the series. it's like they assume you've never played a video game in your life. it takes hours just to get the actual game started while you f/cking learn how to hunt and skin squirrels. it's absurd. AC3 was the epitome of this obsession Ubisoft had with the 100% synchronization horsesh/t. there's too much restriction on your actions and the AI is really poorly designed. in most of the missions there's no sense of stealth. the detection / cover system is broken. I could go on...

• Street Mix likes this

dante財閥
  • dante財閥

財閥

• Members
  • France

Posted 4 days ago

I'll agree that Black Flag was great and I enjoyed the naval combat but basically Black Flag was not an Assassin's Creed game; only in name.

it was just Pirate Simulator 2013. it felt nothing like AC. the same could be said for Rogue.

as far as real Assassin's Creed are concerned?

the first 2 games are the best. after that it's Unity and Syndicate which were surprisingly excellent; much better than the couple of games that followed Ezio around after number 2. those weren't bad either but they were kind of forgettable. Brotherhood was better than Revelations.

I've played through them all but AC 3 and Connor were by far the worst.

I hate the "Black Flag wasn't an AC game" take. Yes it was. It was just a bit more experimental with its game play features, to its credit and discredit at times. There's no such things as "real" Assassin's Creeds, only games that you prefer. To be completely honest, saying AC III was "objectively terrible and embarrassing" is in and of itself, an embarrassing thing to say. I think you thought I was going to go for a controversial opinion there when I wasn't. It shouldn't be controversial to say AC III was a good game. 

Dbzk1999
  • Dbzk1999

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

because the story is irrelevant. it's so silly and convoluted that it doesn't really matter from one title to the next.
I'm talking about gameplay and how the game feels.

Black Flag was awesome but it didn't feel anything like Assassin's Creed.
the vast majority of your time was spent at sea lobbing cannon balls... Edward put on the robes (after he found them) and respected the traditions of the Natives but he didn't fully embrace the Brotherhood.
Story irrelevant? Uh, how? It introduced concepts still being used/referenced in the further games, and is fairly simple in its narration, don't see how it's convoluted
Didn't fully embrace the brotherhood? Him and Ah Tabai have a discussion regarding the creed and Edward shows that he's seemed to learn what it truly means and embraces it fully, Torres even says after Edward kills him they he wears his conviction well

On gameplay, again, I don't see how it doesn't feel like an ac game

Does it have social stealth? Yes
Does it involve assassins vs Templars? Yes
Do you assassinate Templars? Yes

Idk, it just feels like saying that ac2 doesn't feel like ac cause you spend a majority of time making money through the economic system. Point being that it's a new/overhauled gameplay mechanic that has more focus put towards it

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 4 days ago

ok gentleman I've said my opinion like 3 different ways now.

you know how I feel. I've explained why I feel that way.

we'll have to agree to disagree.

Leftist Bastard
  • Leftist Bastard

Like tears in rain

• Members
  • Syria

Posted 4 days ago

- AC3 sucks. everything about it is insufferable. I finished the game on principle and it's literally the one AC game that I've never replayed or touched ever again. mission design is almost completely linear. the characters are boring. Connor is a bitch. the way they meddle with history (such as in Boston or with George Washington) is embarrassingly cheesy and difficult to suspend from disbelief. the game has terrible pacing. it has the longest and most tedious introduction of any game in the series. it's like they assume you've never played a video game in your life. it takes hours just to get the actual game started while you f/cking learn how to hunt and skin squirrels. it's absurd. AC3 was the epitome of this obsession Ubisoft had with the 100% synchronization horsesh/t. there's too much restriction on your actions and the AI is really poorly designed. in most of the missions there's no sense of stealth. the detection / cover system is broken. I could go on...

All the assassinations missions were fairly open ended and afforded you a chance to play around and do things your way. In Bunker Hill for instance, there are at least three different ways you can take out your target be it from above, range, or outright combat. You want truly linear mission design? try the Ezio trilogy, especially II with the sole exception of the ship assassination with the gun.

''Connor is a bitch'' ahh yes, the cardinal sin of making flawed, humane characters.

Maybe he wasn't particularly likable but good characters don't have to be. Walter White is an unlikable sh*tbag but he's still one of the best characters written for the small screen. Connor is a complicated character that comes from a complicated upbringing with his own set of flaws that ground him into a real human being. His development is subtle but ultimately very compelling as an arc.

They've done that in literally every AC game. Don't know why that bothers you now more than it did when Ezio was friends with Lorenzo and systematically broke up the Borgia's hold on Rome.

The bit with Haytham may seem overlong when you're playing it I admit but it pays off in the end because it gave Haytham a lot of depth and it helps you understand where he's coming from. One thing that AC3 absolutely nailed was its morality plays considering not just the American Revolution itself, but the Assassin-Templar conflict and the lack of real right and wrong. It's only exemplified by Haytham; a character we grow to like under the pretense of being an assassin until we realize he's actually a Templar.

You aren't punished at all for not pursuing full sync. It's really on you if you restricted yourself on that front; I personally had a blast my first go around and only bothered with full sync afterwards. I agree with you that stealth wasn't very good but it was still better than its predecessors. At least we got some semblance of a cover system and more hiding/blending spots that made stealth a bit more viable. It was a joke in ACII/BH/Rev and to some degree 1.

As for the Black Flag debate:

It's certainly an AC game because the series has outgrown its roots at this point. It's an engaging franchise partially because you can mold ANY set of characters and ANY time period into the franchise and the Templar-Assassin conflict. Does that include pirates? yep. Is the story an AC story? absolutely. Edward and his relation with the Creed is very much in tune with the rest of the series' philosophy. It was kind of  a callback to what Revelations tried to do with its Altair flashbacks, in a sense.

• anthony and HaythamKenway like this

The American Army 1775
  • The American Army 1775

The Protectors

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Could somebody suggest me a good AC Game?

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 3 days ago

they're all good.

except for 3.

dante財閥
  • dante財閥

財閥

• Members
  • France

Posted 3 days ago

Could somebody suggest me a good AC Game?

I mean entry points to the series vary but you couldn't really go wrong starting with some of the current gen titles like Syndicate or Unity.

they're all good

except for 3

If you don't want to continue the debate about whether it's a good game or not, why make a post like that? You could always just accept you were wrong and move on. 

KratosDrake
  • KratosDrake

My life sucks

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 days ago

I own some of the AC games, I will classify those I own (duh, not like I played any other one) in order of liking. Here goes:

II > Brotherhood > III > I

Why I like II so much: Seriously, it's so well made, at least for me. Combat is intuitive and easy to learn (albeit a bit too rigid and hard-ish) and the special moves make you feel like a bad*ss after doing them, and they're actually useful. Ezio is a likeable protagonist, and his story is touching. The soundtrack is epic. One of the few games where I actually feel looking up collectibles is not repetitive. Unpopular opinion, but in my opinion, Desmond is a extremely good protagonist (call me guilty because I always root for the protags). It also was my first AC game, so there's that. My 10/10.

Why I like Brotherhood but not as much as II: Well, I personally felt that they tried to push lots of stuff too quickly into only one game. From one game to another they've added: crossbows, Borgia towers, buyable stuff, horses inside Rome, renovations, double the collections of II, recruits, a bad antagonist (seriously, move Cesare over, Rodrigo was a million times better). However, fortunately, most of these were good. I actually adored the crossbow, because it was more practical than the Hidden Gun. Borgia towers were fun to overtake, and were the proof you needed to have intellect in order to be able to overtake them with success (love you fleeing captains ok not really). Graphics were a awesome improvement. The lots of side missions were fun. We have to admit Cesare and his goons were bad though. They weren't given almost no development and were just easily killed, unlike the others, who were a bit difficult. Seriously, Sibrand's boss battle in I took me most effort than Octavian, Sabbatini, Juan and Micheletto (we don't kill him but still) all together. Overall, 8.5/10.

Why III is the shaggy dog: First, let's start with the glitches. Every single time, a visual glitch comes in and leaves the ambient very screwed, and that's bad. Not that the graphics were that good either, certainly better than II but extremely worse than Brotherhood, who is one of the contenders for My Owned Game Best Graphics, along with GTA V. Some of the side missions were fun (myths, brawls, Homestead residents). Some were meh (guild challenges, couriers, collectibles). Some were goddamn awful (grab products for Persony McPerson, most of the Peg Leg missions). A thing that greatly disappointed me was the genericity of viewpoints. In II we had some random towers across the city, roofs of churches, atop some scaffolds in roofs of buildings, big towers... no, all we have now are generic buildings and trees, and with it, comes a problem. The trees are too snaggin' hard to climb. While the generic buildings are too easy. Creates a inconsistency. Also inconsistent is the database and the emails, which were done poorly. Sometimes, I read some email a thousand times and it still marks as unread. At the start of the game, sometimes one of the database entries present is Shaun's. Sometimes Ezio's. Some buildings I know have databases sometimes don't register. Let's not even talk about the lockpicking. RDR's lockpicking was a zillion times better. However, the missions are good and well-done, combat is extremely fluid and lots of mechanics that improved gameplay like clearer racing. 7.8/10 needs more goodness

I as the 'worst': It is not bad. It is very counterintuitive. First, subtitles. I know semi-fluent English but damn, I can't grasp what they're talking all the time. Second, I know they weren't planning to make a big game, but it felt bland and uninteresting. Viewpoints didn't make that much different, combat was too unnecessarily hard, and boss battles were lacking. I remember finding de Sable's assassination the easiest one in the game, because you don't even need to do the duel. You can just kill him while he is climbing up the ladder, without no consequences whatsoever. I didn't even know that part was supposed to be a duel. Again, not bad, but extremely counterintuitive. I didn't even know that you could access Vidic's email... overall, 7/10... maybe a 6.5/10. Maybe. I'll replay it someday to know for sure.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 3 days ago

You could always just accept you were wrong and move on.

but I'm not wrong, dumbass. it's just an opinion.

mine is no more right or wrong than yours.

all of the games are good but if someone has to start somewhere they only need to avoid 3. it's a convoluted game with much less polish than the rest. the best place to start the series is with AC2 and working your way forward or with Syndicate and working your way backwards.

KratosDrake
  • KratosDrake

My life sucks

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 days ago

all of the games are good but if someone has to start somewhere they only need to avoid 3. it's a convoluted game with much less polish than the rest. the best place to start the series is with AC2 and working your way forward or with Syndicate and working your way backwards.

Yes, I wouldn't recommend starting at III either, but for a different reason. This is where the Desmond plot clashes down at a big twist (not going to tell it because I can't activate spoiler tags in mobile). If you play II after III, the feel will lower down because you already know what is going to happen. I mean, playing II after I is not that bad because it's obvious what is going to happen even if you play I first because good always has plot armor. If you play III first, you will also find I and II's controls bad because of the rigidness in fight in contrary to the Brotherhood-onward fluidness (thank god for killcombos).

For detailed opinions, my above post is there. Basically, yeah, not good to start at III.

fashion
  • fashion

No More Slots

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago Edited by fashion, 2 days ago.

And "Origins" really? I'm always skeptical of titles devoid of any originality. But I suppose that's the marketing department that gets to name the game now. 

That's because we play as Rayman.

I agree with your post though. AC is still a solid franchise but I'd never buy it at full price. Syndicate's level design and graphics were the best the series has seen yet. They should focus on making believable locations that take you back in history and cut that Animus bullcrap entirely. After Desmond, it dropped the little creativity it had completely and nobody really cares about it. It's just annoying.

Leftist Bastard
  • Leftist Bastard

Like tears in rain

• Members
  • Syria

Posted 2 days ago

You're right; it's your opinion and you absolutely have a right to one but this is ultimately a discussion forum. The point is to share point of views and to discuss our opinion. Not much would be said around here if you all just stopped at ''imo'', right?

But then you say stuff like ''they're all good other than 3'' after bowing out of the conversation and it comes across as bait to be honest, even if that wasn't your actual intention

And "Origins" really? I'm always skeptical of titles devoid of any originality. But I suppose that's the marketing department that gets to name the game now. 

That's because we play as Rayman.

I agree with your post though. AC is still a solid franchise but I'd never buy it at full price. Syndicate's level design and graphics were the best the series has seen yet. They should focus on making believable locations that take you back in history and cut that Animus bullcrap entirely. After Desmond, it dropped the little creativity it had completely and nobody really cares about it. It's just annoying.

It may seem that way to 90% of the people who play the games but there is a super vocal 10% that would lose it if they actually scrapped the modern day despite it being the logical thing to do tbh.

fashion
  • fashion

No More Slots

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

Yeah, I thought of that and can imagine other 40% of people complain too because of stripped features and blah blah let's jump on the bitch train.

If they'll still decide to do animus, and probably will because the movie was animus focused to, maybe we'll play as the very first test subject, since it's history counterpart is a prequel?

Wu-Tang Forever
  • Wu-Tang Forever

Everybody lies. No exceptions.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Well, I finally beat Unity. For the longest time, I'd start it up, then lose interest and go to something else, then pick it back up and decide to start over to refresh myself (I never got very far anyway). Deadly habit. But yeah, I finally beat it, and overall, I still quite liked it. Now there are some major, major flaws. The story itself is meh with mostly bland characters (I actually liked Arno, and Elise and Bellic were the best of the bunch, but other than that, outside of the historical figures... eh), and its treatment of the French Revolution more than deserves all the criticism. Now it doesn't completely botch it; if nothing else, they did a fine job of showing just what a seething, bloody, nightmarish hell the French Revolution was, with beheadings and paranoia everywhere. But their exploration of the reasons for the Revolution is where things go to pot.

Spoiler

And for my praise, they went a little too far in depicting the horrors of the Revolution. Namely, with many of the historical figures, they looked at every piece of horrible slander written about them at the time and took it as 100% right. Which... doesn't really make for an authentic-feeling narrative, to say the least.

I'm rambling now, so I'll just link to this post, because this guy is much more knowledgeable about the topic and explains it way better than I could. It's just so disappointing. The French Revolution is a fascinating historical event that would have made for such a great story, but they just had to f*ck it up.

And yeah, even with all the patches and fixes, it's still pretty buggy on a graphical level. Framerate hitches are still a problem (I'm especially having this problem with Dead Kings for some reason), and while fitting all those people on the screen at once is amazing, they bit off way more than they could chew because people just pop up from out of thin air and even change outfits/appearances on the fly! It gets kinda distracting, to say the least. Didn't Ubi try to pass this off as Animus glitches or some crap? Urgh. 

But all the negatives out of the way, I still feel this is a very good game and a worthy addition to the series. The story does have its moments, mostly between Arno and Elise, both of whom I really liked.

Spoiler

And the gameplay, hoo boy. This is where the game really shines the most. The map is just wonderful and amazingly detailed, and exploring it is a joy. And the stealth is so much better than in the previous games. Even the combat is a lot of fun - while it does turn back into button mashing when you get upgrades and better gear, it's still fun and you can't just go gung-ho and kill a million guys without getting your ass kicked. And as much as I loved the III/IVRogue trio, this game does take a back-to-basics approach that pays off. Rather than throwing a million different things into the game, Ubi really focused on refining the core Assassin gameplay, and as a result it feels great to play. While it's definitely a heavily flawed game, I feel it was the right direction for the series to take (that really paid off with Syndicate) and I'd recommend it to any Assassin's Creed fan who hasn't played it. 

Right now I'm on Dead Kings, and am not too far from the end, and it's pretty great. The atmosphere and setting are amazing - I have to say, the Basilica of Saint Denis might be my favorite location in the entire series. It's just this awesome old gothic cathedral, but has been abandoned and left to rot following the Revolution, and is just so eerie and haunting to look at and explore. Going inside and seeing the light shining through all the huge broken frames that were once stained glass windows, you really feel like you're inside a giant skeleton. I would totally play a full-blown period horror game set in this place and the catacombs below. 

• HaythamKenway and Leftist Bastard like this

Leftist Bastard
  • Leftist Bastard

Like tears in rain

• Members
  • Syria

Posted A day ago

More or less agree. It's a beautifully crafted world; Paris is rendered in painstakingly incredible detail and the amount of places you can enter and the way the city is layered is an incredible use of the new technology. It's big and beautiful coupled with a total re-engineering of AC's gameplay to make for a more tactical, stealth based experience; it might have genuinely been my favorite AC game had they not botched the story so badly.

I didn't care for Arno much. He's an Ezio-like character put in a French setting. He's so nonchalance and detached from the events around him that it really stretched my disbelief. Elise is alright but her relationship with Arno is the central focus of the story and I felt they could have spent more time fleshing that out and the duality between their love for one another and their allegiance to their cause [or lack thereof]. They barely used the revolution and whatever they did use just made you wish for more.

Bellec was the best character and honestly should have been the protagonist. The French Revolution was absolutely insane and a time where every shade of extremism and hard line belief took center stage. He'd have been perfect for the setting and Arno in my opinion would fair MUCH better as a supporting character than the central focus of the story.

• HaythamKenway, Wu-Tang Forever and Arthur Fookin Shelby like this

dante財閥
  • dante財閥

財閥

• Members
  • France

Posted A day ago

If it's just an opinion then why did you try and stop it from being discussed only to then bring it back up a few posts later after you'd conveniently told everyone you didn't want to talk about it? You seem a bit soft. 

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted A day ago

blow me.

is that hard now?

I just don't feel like going back and forth arguing point for point because video games are not important enough. it's not a big deal. I disagreed with you about something. get over it.

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Administrator 2016
    Best Administrator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted A day ago

Come on peoples, we can discuss and offer opinions and still be civil at the same time can't we? Lets not derail the discussion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users