Quantcast

» «
Photo

New DYOM era survey/discussion

95 replies to this topic

Poll: GTA Underground DYOM survey voting (109 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you make a transition to GTA Underground DYOM?

1. Yes (90 votes [82.57%])

Percentage of vote: 82.57%

2. No (19 votes [17.43%])

Percentage of vote: 17.43%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Best Mission Designer 2015

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted A week ago

I feel like there's a need to bump this. Any news?

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted A week ago

No. :whistle:

dkluin
  • dkluin

GTA:Underground Developer

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground]

Posted A week ago

No updates, what's with the sudden need for DYOM support?

• Delaware likes this

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Rytuklis, 6 days ago.

No updates, what's with the sudden need for DYOM support?

It's not a sudden need. We've been asking for this ever since GTA UG was released, mate.

And because having proper DYOM support in GTA UG would open up way for projects simply not imaginable before.

• DeAdLy PyThOn, Roxie and Delaware like this

TheBulaPsycho
  • TheBulaPsycho

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 3 days ago

That little suck because all player dont have good computers so new GTA Undergound 3.2 can crash, like me. I dont know its good idea...

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted A day ago Edited by Rytuklis, A day ago.

That little suck because all player dont have good computers so new GTA Undergound 3.2 can crash, like me. I dont know its good idea...

Once gain we go with the irrelevant "My PC is too potato running Windows XP,therefore, this should not be implemented".

We get it, not all people have good computers. But this shouldn't be a reason to ruin this for those with capable computers (and seriously, I have a god darn Intel HD 3000 graphics card and can run GTA UG no problem), as the DYOM for the original SA will not go anywhere.

It's 2018 almost. If your computer can't run a GTA SA mod that adds no graphical enchancement, I think you should really consider upgrading a little, don't you think?

And seriously, DYOM is getting old. It has seen little to no updates for how long has it been now? Three years? People are getting bored of the same scenery, same vehicles, peds, cars. SA's resources for DYOM are simply exhausted. Now, adding support for GTA:UG should not be such a hard thing to do as far as I understand, given that dkluin on his part made it possible with a few code changes, all we need to do now is for Dutchy and Patrick to do their part and utilise it.

Different cities, peds, all 3D era cars and weapons - do you understand the possibilities with this scale of assets at your disposal? This would breath new life into the mod. I'd argue that the positive results of such implementation would be even greater than if we were to have DYOM for IV or V.

• Pledge of Chaos likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users