Quantcast

» «
Photo

New DYOM era survey/discussion

67 replies to this topic

Poll: GTA Underground DYOM survey voting (89 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you make a transition to GTA Underground DYOM?

1. Yes (74 votes [83.15%])

Percentage of vote: 83.15%

2. No (15 votes [16.85%])

Percentage of vote: 16.85%

Vote Guests cannot vote
skatefilter5
  • skatefilter5

It's all about things to do in any games

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 September 2016 - 01:27 PM Edited by skatefilter5, 20 September 2016 - 01:28 PM.

In fact for old dyom 8.1 has iusses when the actors are driving so stupidly, like crashing to walls or fall off the water in GTA Underground. How can I fix the problem? Is it the map limit?

I put 100 actors and the game crashes in originals but the underground didn't crash but it have iusses with the AI by driving stupidly.

Aviral sharma
  • Aviral sharma

lol!!! it's easy, lets play Samp

• Members
  • India

Posted 21 September 2016 - 03:29 PM

from where can I download GTA underground ?give me the link

Still Madd
  • Still Madd

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 21 September 2016 - 03:51 PM Edited by Still Madd, 21 September 2016 - 03:52 PM.

I could give you a link to a book so you can learn to read. The mod isn't finished yet.

OT; I don't really think Underground will cause an impact in DYOM, after all, we'll be getting the same paki kids with no English knowledge and these discussions will be made again again and again.

But I may give it a try if Underground gets released.

I'm not sure about this, that's why I voted 'No'.

BTW, good topic, Jimmy :)

• dkluin likes this

A-spec
  • A-spec

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2016 - 09:50 PM

I think it will be a good idea for DYOM to support GTA Underground as it will be all 3D era GTA games rolled into on; the possibilities would be endless.As for how well GTA Underground would run on low-mid computers will only be revealed in time.By the way would GTA underground be intstallable through modloader? If so that would be awesone as you'd be able to switch between Original SA and GTA Underground. Also does anybody know what the projected/exact requirements of GTA Underground are/will be?

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 09 October 2016 - 10:24 PM

GTA:U isn't compatible with modloader. And if I cannot use custom handling.cfg to make every police cars as fast as elegy, then that adds another reason why I don't want it to be a side TC for this community. I want something like that because I don't need 5 stars wanted level to make police chase challenging.

A-spec
  • A-spec

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2016 - 10:33 PM

It's not compatible with modloader atm; but does the author plan on making it compatible perhaps in future/final release(s). I'm thinking that maybe GTAU team hasn't gotten around to making it compatible with modloader yet but maybe plans to eventually.

Studios Games
  • Studios Games

DYOM Designer (Medium)

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 18 January 2017 - 03:07 PM

More or less support. I do not support everything in SA, and yes I point the door to DYOM for these games, it would be very personal in SA, many would need to download OLA, and in my opinion, this is annoying.

Roxie
  • Roxie

Your Homie

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 23 January 2017 - 05:47 PM

HERE IS THE LINK
GTA Underground

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users