Quantcast

» «
Photo

Missions Passed VS Mission Attempts (Mission Offsets)

6 replies to this topic
MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 16 August 2016 - 06:52 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 27 August 2016 - 04:33 PM.

Missions That Add +1 to Missions Attempted and/or +1 to Missions Failed Stat, but Nothing to Missions Passed Stat:

Taxi Driver - Adds +1 to Mission Attempts but nothing to Missions Passed.

Paramedics - Adds +1 to Mission Attempts but nothing to Missions Passed.

Firefighter - Adds +1 to Mission Attempts but nothing to Missions Passed.

Noodle Run # 1 - Adds +1 to Mission Attempts but nothing to Missions Passed.

Noodle Run # 2 - Adds +1 to Mission Attempts but nothing to Missions Passed.

Beach Blitz Time Trial - Adds +1 to Mission Attempts and +1 to Missions Failed but nothing to Missions Passed.

Bohan Snake Time Trial - Adds +1 to Mission Attempts and +1 to Missions Failed but nothing to Missions Passed.

East Side Escapade Time Trial - Adds +1 to Mission Attempts and +1 to Missions Failed but nothing to Missions Passed.

Loose Exchange Time Trial - Adds +1 to Mission Attempts and +1 to Missions Failed but nothing to Missions Passed.

Midtown Mayhem Time Trial - Adds +1 to Mission Attempts and +1 to Missions Failed but nothing to Missions Passed.

Monument Mania Time Trial - Adds +1 to Mission Attempts and +1 to Missions Failed but nothing to Missions Passed.

Boulevard Boogie Time Trials - Adds +1 to Mission Attempts but nothing to Missions Passed.  Must complete all 4 Courses in a row without exiting or it will add +1 every time you re-enter.

Dukes Dust Up Time Trials - Adds +1 to Mission Attempts but nothing to Missions Passed.  Must complete all 3 Courses in a row without exiting or it will add +1 every time you re-enter.

Go-Kar Time Trials - Adds +1 to Mission Attempts but nothing to Missions Passed.  Must complete all 4 Courses in a row without exiting or it will add +1 every time you re-enter.

Patriot Park Time Trials - Adds +1 to Mission Attempts but nothing to Missions Passed.  Must complete all 4 Courses in a row without exiting or it will add +1 every time you re-enter.

Wetscapade Time Trials - Adds +1 to Mission Attempts but nothing to Missions Passed.  Must complete all 4 Courses in a row without exiting or it will add +1 every time you re-enter.

All 35 Rampages - Adds +1 to Mission Attempts and +1 to Missions Failed but nothing to Missions Passed.

All 8 Street Races - Adds +1 to Mission Attempts and +1 to Missions Failed but nothing to Missions Passed.

Read THIS TOPIC for more information on the Forced Mission Failure Stats.

Was the team responsible for Chinatown Wars on some serious drugs when they made this game?  This is true for Nintendo DS, PSP, Android, and iOS, btw.  It's been there since the beginning of time... :miranda: :miranda: Other than Chinatown Wars, San Andreas also has some Mission Offsets where it will add +1 to Mission Attempts but nothing to Missions Passed, however, it's nowhere near how bad CW is...

• Tomasak, GTAKid667 and thehambone like this

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 August 2016 - 02:37 PM

Do the side-missions only finally add 1 onto Missions Passed after completing them? If so, this is just like San Andreas.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2016 - 04:39 PM

San Andreas has 144 Passed / 161 Attempts for the Minimum.  It's not 144 / 144 because of 6 out of 7 Quarry Missions, 7 out of 8 Trucking Missions, 2 of 3 Chiliad Challenges, and 2 of Cesar's Phone Calls when San Fierro becomes unlocked about Big Smoke's Yay and the Courier Calls.  Meanwhile, when I finished my first CW Save last March/April 2015, I had something like 84 Missions Passed and 164 Attempts.  Talk about a brain f*ck.  SA is nowhere near as bad as CW.  However, III is accurate for it's Missions Passed and Missions Attempted.  VC, LCS, and VCS only have a Missions Attempted Stat in the Pause Menu.  IV is accurate.  TLaD is messed up on one instance, when you do "Get Lost" it adds 2 Attempts and 1 Passed for some reason, but other than that it's fine.  TBoGT is accurate.  V has NO Mission Stats, period.  So yeah, it's only SA and CW which have these Missions Passed and Attempts / Failed that are f*cked up and like I said, there is 17 offsets in SA, but nearly 100 in CW.  So obviously CW is horrendous.

Not to mention the Stat Menu practically is UNFINISHED.  There is 30 Stunt Jumps in the game, yet no Stat about Unique Stunt Jumps Passed.  There is 35 Rampages in the game, but again, no Rampages Passed Stat.  Those 35 Rampages get added to Missions Failed, instead.  It's absolutely pathetic how this goes unnoticed all these years.  There isn't even a Pay and Spray Visits Stat, either.

I currently have 21 Missions Passed and 26 Missions Attempted with 0 Missions Failed so far in my new CW Save and the 5 offsets are already in the OP of this Topic.  Tomorrow I will be doing the 26 Time Trials, or as many as I get and I already know from last time, 6 of the 26 would be added to Missions FAILED and Missions ATTEMPTED and the other 20 get added to Missions Attempted and NOT to Missions Passed.  :miranda: :facedesk:   Rockstar f*cked up royally with this game and the Pause Menu Stats.

I'll be taking Photos once I finish my 31.86% Starter Save.  I should be done in 4-5 days at the latest.  When it's finished, you'll see how many offsets there are for the Mission Attempted compared to Passed and you will also see 41 Missions Failed but 41 = 0.  35 Rampages + 6 Time Trials = 41 Missions Failed.  But it's technically 0 since the Stat Menu is bugged.  It's 49 as the lowest if you go through to 100% since the 8 Street Races also add +8 to Missions Failed.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2016 - 09:22 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 28 August 2016 - 06:27 PM.

As you can see, I have 22 Missions Passed.  Now add up what's in the OP and you get a grand total of 73 Mission Attempts, yet only 22 Missions Passed.  41 Missions Failed from 6 Time Trials and 35 Rampages.  I am not even half done with the game yet, either.  I'll still continue to update the OP until I reach 100%.  There will still be more Offsets as I continue since these Stats are only what can be done in the beginning of the game.  The ONLY Story Missions completed were Yu Jian and Pursuit Farce.

Starter Save (0.0%-31.86%):

• 2 Story Missions (Yu Jian and Pursuit Farce)

• All Random Encounters Except Alonso (1) and Wilhelm (3)

• Vigilante (Gold)

• Firefighter (Gold)

• Paramedics (Gold)

• Taxi Driver (Gold)

• Noodle Run (Gold on Both)

• Excess Delivery (Gold on Both)

• Fast Tracks (Gold)

• HoboTron (Gold)

• 26 Time Trials (25 Gold / 1 Silver)

• 30 Stunt Jumps

• 35 Rampages (6 Gold / 8 Silver / 21 Bronze)

After Starter Save (31.86%-100.00%):

• 56 Story Missions (Everything After Pursuit Farce to Salt in the Wound)
  • 1 Alonso and 3 Wilhelm Random Encounters
  • Tattoo Parlor (Gold)
  • 8 Street Races (Gold on All 8)
  • 5 Weapons at LC Gun Club (Gold, Gold, Silver, Gold, Gold)
  • 100 Security Cameras
  • Obtain All 21 Safehouses
  • Obtain All 8 Trophies
  • Meet 80 Drug Dealers
  • 2 Lions of Fo (Out of 20 Total)

HtliLEx.png?1

oKqym8F.png?1

lEUmx5w.png?1

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2016 - 04:19 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 27 August 2016 - 04:38 PM.

BfFtZfQ.png?1

Oa82udU.png?1

AElZ6aQ.png?1

tji8tFL.png?1

I finished my new Save today to 100% as you can see.  Totally crushed my previous Save and am very pleased with this one.  My last one had more Missions Failed and Attempts in the Stats and it also had 271 Safehouse Visits whereas now I only have 63 and it also had 21:15 Total Playing Time whereas now I have 15:40.

As you can see, 50 Missions Failed.  49 is the Forced Mission Failures and 1 is from purposely failing Salt in the Wound to obtain the BP Comet + Minigun with Infinite Ammo.  So in other words, I only have 1 Mission Failure in the Stats despite it saying 50.  84 Missions Passed.  As for the Attempts, 145 is the lowest.  I have 146 since after failing Salt in the Wound for the Comet and Minigun, I obviously had to reattempt the Mission to pass it.

Everything in the OP is fully up to date and accurate.  I'd like to add, though, that the LC Gun Club will add multiple Attempts IF AND ONLY IF you exit it, then re-enter it.  You must do all 5 Tests in a row.  Even if you f*ck it up and re-do it WHILE IN THE MENU within the Club, that is fine.  It only adds Attempts if you physically exit the LC Gun Club and then re-enter it.  Once all 5 Tests are passed, it will add +1 to Missions Passed, like it should.  So this is NOT an offset, but it will be if you exit and enter it over and over.  Sadly, I got Gold on 4 of the Tests and 1 Silver for the Shotgun Round.  Even if you PASS the Mission and RE-ENTER it, it WILL add yet another Attempt.

Oh, and the "Warehouse Raid," which is unlocked after you pass "Kenny Strikes Back" supposedly is something that is required for 100% Completion.  However, if you do it, you get 100.34% Completion.  There is a similar thing in VCS where if you do "Skywolf," you can achieve over 100% Completion.  Because of this glitch with the percent in CW, I choose not do the Warehouse Raid.  I am not sure what the outcome is with the Mission Stats.

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Snitch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 January 2017 - 11:38 AM

Do those missions add %?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2017 - 12:32 PM

Do "those" Missions add percent?  What kind of question is this and what are "those?"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users