It should be at least 5 times bigger than gta v .
* 3 major cities ; each one of should be as the same size of the whole gta 5 map .
* 10 towns , bunch of villages , settlements , farms , caravan parks , military areas , abondoned buildings , etc.. as the same size of the gta 5 map in total .
* Wilderness ; snowy mountains , forests , swamps , canyons , caves , deserts , rivers , lakes , beaches , ocean , etc depending on which place they choose and as big as the gta 5 map in total .
* Also it should contain 5* bigger parts under the surface compare to the gta 5 ; sewer system , subway line and stops , subway lines under construction , shelters with full of supplies , etc ..
* The climate , weather , flora , people's clothing , vehicles , etc should change on the different parts on the map . Also we should see the all 4 seasons circlings in time . We should'nt have to wait until the Christmas to see the snowy weather .
The important things on the map are ;
* Enterable locations / buildings ; We should able to enter the interiors of lots of buildings . Both In the story mode and online mode , except the missions too of course . I mean really lots of ...
* There has to be famous locations / buildings on the map for landscape and amusement depending on the cities like Disneyland , Willis Tower , White House , Pentagon , Empire State building , etc.
* Secret places ; We should able to discover secret sections , alleys , underground clubs , sects , gambling spots , places with full of homeless people , etc which we can't see on the map .
* Transportation ; We should able to use public transportation vehicles like ; bus , train , subway , street car , ferry , boat , airplane , etc . And we should able to hitchike and get a hitchiker to our car .
* There has to be lots of buildings under construction on the map . They should finish and open in time . Also we should give damage/destroy the buildings and able to see some workers repair them.
This sounds amazing. Now just add fully and realistically destructible environments and I'll be in GTA heaven.
And a minimum of 100 missions.
*cough cough* Guess I'll be up for some more explanation as how extremely big maps wouldn't quite work out. Though I have to agree with some points.
- First of all, 3 cities, each with exactly the same size as GTA V, would be hard to program, knowing they need to add lots and lots and lots of streets, pedestrians, buidlings, etcetera
- Yeah, lots of ambients would be nice. Make them detailed and varied enough. And you have it.
- Have to disagree on the wilderness part though; Blaine County was the part I most hated playing in, Palomino Highlands and stuff like that included. Especially if they decide to add that gosh-danging mountain lions though. Ughhh.
- If those subways and sewers aren't boring to walk on and generic just like the wilderness/given a abnormal amount of focus, I may just accept it.
- Yeah, I agree. It would add to realism have even those minor stuff change.
- Oh god, yes. Enterable interiors. But here comes my main rant: If the map is gonna be big and take some chokes processing, they will be forced to either use the same interiors over and over again, or cut down a lot of interiors. That is why I greatly dislike the idea of a savagely bigger map. 2x is enough for everybody to enjoy. 5x is just asking too much.
- Uhh... You know that just about everything is source of lawsuits today, right? They could be in trouble if they decide to use real places. Though minor reshapes such as the Statue of Happiness (Statue of Liberty) in IV is fine.
- I disagree. It would be very annoying to run everywhere looking for a place where I wanna go because it is unmarked. Makes me angry.
- I believe the transportation stuff is already mostly fone in current GTA games, but hitchhiking would be nice. I hate driving, this is why i have my LA Noire companions always drive for me in that game.
- I personally would like permanently destructable buildings because it is quite annoying to have your great demolishing all fixed up, but hey, nice idea.
- This ^
- Oh yes, I like missions. But exclude weird stuff such as Logging On, Boiler Suits, Masks and all that stuff.