A little question here

5 replies to this topic
Lexyz.
  • Lexyz.

Vice City RAGE 1.0 Dev

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 August 2016 - 07:23 PM

Are the gang wars "supposed" to take place BEFORE the last mission of the game?I'm asking that because,if the Lost MC was gone,where did all those guys(excluding Terry and Clay) come from?Were they recruited by T&C from other LC clans,or are they part of a similar Lost gang from LC?Also,why does Johnny still say "brothers for life,lost forever" during the gang wars?

Skayz
  • Skayz

Player Hater

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 11 August 2016 - 01:25 PM

No, gang wars don't take place in an exact time. You can do them when you want. Lost MC also exists after Get Lost (as seen in GTA V). 

Lexyz.
  • Lexyz.

Vice City RAGE 1.0 Dev

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 11 August 2016 - 03:04 PM

No, gang wars don't take place in an exact time. You can do them when you want. Lost MC also exists after Get Lost (as seen in GTA V). 

I am aware that we can do them whenever we want,I was just asking if they were supposed to take place before the ending.I thought the point of burning the clubhouse down was that there were too many sad memories,but there were also only 4 members left.Where did the others come from(the ones from gang wars)?

DERGaming
  • DERGaming

Dagger

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2016 - 03:23 PM

They still are a gang if you look around you can still find lost MC members all around the place actually just becuase the clubhouse got burned down doesn't mean they aren't a gang no more plus now that Billy is dead Johney is the permanent leader now so bacicly the gang isn't dead at all the only thing that is different is that there is no clubhouse that's it
  • Skayz likes this

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 23 August 2016 - 04:50 PM

From what I know,only the Alderney chapter got almost wiped out,but there is another chapter of The Lost MC in Broker,Jim sent them to help Johnny attack the diamond deal in a mission Diamonds in the rough,listen to the conversation at 2:40 on this video

Semtex tk
  • Semtex tk

GTA pro

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 26 August 2016 - 02:14 AM

Lost mc 4 life

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users