8 replies to this topic
FightingMaker777
  • FightingMaker777

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2016 - 09:13 AM

Hi all.

I am interested can the player get 500$ bonus reward on all 12 sights? Because I was trying to get excellent photo on 8 sight (Museum) for hours but got only great 200$. I need help getting excellent. Have anyone tried to do all excellent photos?

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Founder

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 10 August 2016 - 05:35 AM

I tried, but, unfortunately, I can not get an excellent bonus on Sights 4, 7, 8, 9 and 11 no matter what I tried, and nobody here seems to give an answer or even care.

By the way, did you manage to get an excellent photo bonus on Sights 4 and 7? If yes, could you please give me some tips? I would be very grateful.
  • Lethal Vaccine and The Rockstar Gamer 108 like this

FightingMaker777
  • FightingMaker777

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2016 - 12:16 PM Edited by FightingMaker777, 10 August 2016 - 12:16 PM.

I am sure that player can get somehow the excellent bonus, but maybe its random?

Just now I was trying to get №7 excellent again for you but it did not work. Two days ago I got it and I was standing and shooting the same way as in GTASeries video -

Not in first time but I got it. With № 4 there was no problem, I took it first time - just stand in the middle of the way and take all church in the shot.

By the way do you have Bradygames guide to Liberty City Stories? I was thinking to buy it, maybe there are explanation how to do it.

• Arsen Vitiuk likes this

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2016 - 07:45 PM

No and no - I don't have the guides and possess no knowledge about such information possibly being mentioned there. Yet my personal opinion is that such a purchase would be a waste of money, and I highly doubt such information would be there. Still, it is up to you to decide.

Anyway, thank you for the tips on Sights 4 and 7. I will try it out some time soon, and I hope it will work. If you happen to get Sight 8 done excellently, post back.

In the meantime, I suggest, if you have at least one empty save slot remaining, then simply do Sight 8 and save in that empty slot - move on to Sight 9 and on, figure them out first, then return to Sight 8 later.
  • Lethal Vaccine and The Rockstar Gamer 108 like this

FightingMaker777
  • FightingMaker777

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2016 - 10:13 PM

Arsen Vitiuk, can you help me with №12 Sight?

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2016 - 06:11 AM

Of course. You need to stand somewhat away from the tourist to make sure you capture the whole island with the lighthouse in a shot. Tricky to get, but there must be some distance between the tip of the lighthouse and the picture's upper frame.

In turn, can you tell me how to get excellent bonus on Sights 9 and 11?

FightingMaker777
  • FightingMaker777

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2016 - 05:39 PM Edited by FightingMaker777, 29 January 2017 - 03:18 PM.

Man, 8 seems impossible.  :(  After three days I think its enough for me, if the guide will not give info - I'll pass.

By the way, can't get the 12th, don't know whats wrong (again). A picture would be very good, if you can.

• Arsen Vitiuk likes this

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2016 - 06:25 PM Edited by Arsen Vitiuk, 11 August 2016 - 06:30 PM.

Thank you! You are a life saver. I will provide a picture of Sight 12 some time soon, but it will most possibly be during the next week, not before.

If I happen to nail the Excellent Photo on Sight 8, I will let you know. My idea can be trying to take the photo from a farther distance, capturing the whole building. Maybe even do this from atop the middle beam that separates the road.

In the meantime, about Sight 12 - try standing somewhat to the side of the tourist (your right-hand side), and take the photo on middle zoom, still making sure you capture the whole island top to bottom.

GTAshnik177
  • GTAshnik177

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:36 PM

8 sight ill-conceived sh*t, it seems impossible.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users