Posted 06 October 2016 - 02:58 AM

Just the story...

D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 November 2016 - 08:06 PM

Minor thing, but I'm disappointed you can properly use the siren in an emergency vehicle. You can turn the siren on but you can't get it to wail since clicking Left Stick does nothing.

CesarCorona
  • CesarCorona

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2016 - 05:27 AM

I've had no problems. You just have to know how to trick this.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 05 December 2016 - 04:26 AM

Trick what? I have the disc copy of SA for 360 and it...

1. Bugs out during radio stations.

2. Crashes during cut scenes

3. Plays Radio over cut scenes ...sometimes causes the game to crash.

4. Crashing during Air Field Training.

5. On screen prompts disappear during missions such as Beach Party...

What tricks are you talking about?

• D9fred95 likes this

CesarCorona
  • CesarCorona

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 December 2016 - 10:27 AM

Trick what? I have the disc copy of SA for 360 and it...

1. Bugs out during radio stations.
2. Crashes during cut scenes
3. Plays Radio over cut scenes ...sometimes causes the game to crash.
4. Crashing during Air Field Training.
5. On screen prompts disappear during missions such as Beach Party...

What tricks are you talking about?

Look homie, The game isn't perfect but it works!!
All those bugs 🐜 is fixable. The flying part, (FOR ME) I tap A fast so it won't freeze and I get gold while in the process I get my hunter. Sure the station gets jacked here and there but it don't bother me none man!

Save and save allot so if something go wrong on your end you could reload. I would never in my life play this on pad, moble. Hell nah!!
I'm no tech or claim to know all my dude but I found my loophole sorta speak. This game of mine on this classic console works.

Maybe someone can answer & help you.

I really wish things good for you as you & I know this game is the sh!t and rules. Goodluck. CV

Mastah
  • Mastah

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 December 2016 - 09:14 AM

Ah, yes, the famous trick of reloading save. It doesn't matter all these bugs just suck out all fun from the game, simply reload after seeing something like this

Ho9PuTL.jpg

and everything will be fine.... for few minutes until you again run into skipping radio stations or another annoying bug. Screw that "trick".

Is disc version any better than digital? I plan to buy it anyway, but I would wait with finishing my playthrough if there's improvement over sh*tty digital version.

GTA_The_Series
  • GTA_The_Series

They never saw my struggle, only the trouble-Tupac 1971-1996

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 December 2016 - 04:31 PM Edited by lil weasel, 10 December 2016 - 01:42 PM. edited imag.

Ah, yes, the famous trick of reloading save. It doesn't matter all these bugs just suck out all fun from the game, simply reload after seeing something like this

http://i.imgur.com/Ho9PuTL.jpg

and everything will be fine.... for few minutes until you again run into skipping radio stations or another annoying bug. Screw that "trick".

Is disc version any better than digital? I plan to buy it anyway, but I would wait with finishing my playthrough if there's improvement over sh*tty digital version.

The dics versions have all the same bugs like the digital version. Only difference though is that the bugs rarely happen compared to the download version. It's what i noticed my friends digital copy over my hard disc copy.
  • Ivan1997GTA likes this

Mastah
  • Mastah

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 December 2016 - 05:48 PM

Thanks for answer. I'll wait for disc then.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 10 December 2016 - 06:27 AM

I really wish things good for you as you & I know this game is the sh!t and rules. Goodluck. CV

Snipped the quote...

I just wanted to say, you are one of the nicest members I have come across in a minute. :^:

I don't have any personal underlying issues with GTA: San Andreas as I've shown many times I own about Sixteen copies spanning all consoles.

So...just to summarize the purpose of this topic and why it's been pinned, is because out of all the versions / rehashes ect...this one is by far the worst. I have beaten this game on the Ipad which is a f*cking draaaaag, but I didn't have half the headache I have had with the Xbox hard disc retail copy. The problem with the Xbox remaster is it should be dead on accurate with the PS3 remaster. It isn't. The PS3 runs perfectly fine without any issues. I THINK the Xbox copy had some audio files messed up, which is causing the freezing and crashing. No matter how many times the community reports this to RockStar, there's NO fix and NO breakpoint as far as continued sales goes.

The reason why I take this subject to heart is because this is one of my favorite games of all time and with the support of RockStar, this game can be ( Should be ) enjoyed by many of the newer players to the series. But with the Xbox version in the shape that it is in and has been it creates a negative view toward the game overall for newer players.

Hunter
  • Hunter

Hunter civil rights activist

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 10 December 2016 - 06:53 AM Edited by Hunter, 10 December 2016 - 06:54 AM.

I played this 360 so-called remaster a while back. Granted, it has some nice reflections on cars, a few graphics things like that, etc. but it's far outweighed by all the bugs.

Radio stations stop, jump/skip, turn back, etc. There are problems freezing with some missions.  As far as I know, they never patched any of this. Bicycles don't feel anything like they did back on PS2 as well.

It was good enough for a few Brown Thunder rampages (of course), but was pretty sloppy work, and I didn't get far enough in story mode to detail all the other bugs I'm sure it would've had.

Not compatible with Xbox One too, so, I'm kind of out of anything to play this gem of a game on (not sarcastic there, I love San Andreas).

• D9fred95, bulldog385 and Ivan1997GTA like this

D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:25 PM

Finally figured out how to give gifts to girlfriends. It's Left D-Pad. On PS2 it was LB so they changed it for... reasons.

• Vanzant likes this

Toreno6901
  • Toreno6901

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 06 April 2017 - 03:16 AM

Cheap trick , if xboxONE or 360 gameplay are the same.
For us MOB/Pocket gamers as well as PC gamers playing San Andreas Multiplayer co-op is
difficult using the current camera view we want an AUTO-Mission,AFK , easyAUTO game play
specially for REMASTERED San Andreas 2017.

D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 April 2017 - 03:45 AM

I take Denise out on a date and she wants to go clubbing. We go there and start dancing. Then the song and button prompts just...end. Fantastic programming. I forcibly have to end the dance session but I didn't have a high score so it was a bad date.

I was close to 100% with her so I reloaded. THREE times she wanted to go clubbing and all three dates screwed up because of this nonsense. I got fed up and did a drive-by with her instead.

Toreno6901
  • Toreno6901

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:38 AM

I don't play x360 SA Remastered PC version. The SA UNDERGROUND/ San Andreas BETA are this released games for PC only?

Stoney0503
  • Stoney0503

Buster, Straight Buster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:30 PM

this remaster is probably why R* never remaster anything and just do ports.

D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:09 PM

Didn't they remaster GTA 3 and VC for PS4 though? I don't hear too many problems with those.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:17 PM

The game on my PlayStation 4 Pro is just too dark to enjoy playing.  Doing Sub-Missions I cannot see the blue markers.

Tomasak
  • Tomasak

Pray 4 OpenIV

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Spam Commando 2017
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:56 AM

Didn't they remaster GTA 3 and VC for PS4 though? I don't hear too many problems with those.

no, it's just PS2 emulation
broken one

• lil weasel likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users