★ GTA SA Xbox 360 remastered official topic★

77 replies to this topic
DERGaming
  • DERGaming

Dagger

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2016 - 09:26 PM

I have the 360 version, and it is buggy...Some cutscenes have no audio, and the songs on the radio backtrack a few seconds whenever you exit the car...

It seems 90% off all copies are doing this. I had one cut scene where the radio played instead of the voice acting. Pretty interesting. There's a few members that report no issues, i'll try to get more info.

I actually just had this happen to me I was playing ice cold killa and while CJ had a gun to Jizzy head and then the audio cut out and I heard radio los santos I could not hear the station when they where talking and then after the cut scene I haven't seen it since

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 20 August 2016 - 10:03 PM

Saint Marks Bistro mission --

Player flying through the yellow marker, if I can get this to work I want to try a few things...

DERGaming
  • DERGaming

Dagger

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2016 - 01:07 AM

Shouldn't this get pinned so it don't get lost? And change the name to GTA SA remastered official topic? Becuase this is starting to get lost in history and why was this moved to help and support? This was meant to be talking about GTA SA remaster not just help and support for GTA SA remaster that is not what I agreed to

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 22 September 2016 - 01:33 AM Edited by lil weasel, 22 September 2016 - 12:58 PM.

MONTH old Topic, It hardly requires "pinning" when No one (other than yourself) appears to be interested in it.
Be happy it does not get locked. :^ :O

Okay, you got it. Title & location.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 22 September 2016 - 02:49 AM

Easy Lil' Weasel!

The Xbox Port has so many issues it gets swept under the rug.

We will keep adding to the topic. I have not continued my quest on this pot but I will.

Post any issues or bugs here and I will make the list for RockStar.

:)

AboveTheLawHD
  • AboveTheLawHD

Gaming Addict

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 September 2016 - 05:19 PM Edited by AboveTheLawHD, 23 September 2016 - 05:21 PM.

The Mission Explosive Situation has a small bug that I have experienced.

Basically, if you collect all the dynamite in the quarry but destroy the Dumper afterwards, the mission will result in a failure even if you have already collected the dynamite. This occurs because you can't use the Dumper to break the dynamite boxes.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 24 September 2016 - 05:59 AM

Odd....never did that. Is this just Xbox 360 or does this happen on other formats?

AboveTheLawHD
  • AboveTheLawHD

Gaming Addict

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 September 2016 - 10:14 AM Edited by AboveTheLawHD, 24 September 2016 - 03:01 PM.

Odd....never did that. Is this just Xbox 360 or does this happen on other formats?

This also happens on the PS3 remastered version of the game. This happened to me when I collected all the dynamite but then the Dumper blew up, resulting in a mission failure.  :blink:

It would be good if someone could retrace the steps and confirm this as a bug. Isn't there a way you can download save files and transfer them to your console? You can do this on the PS3 via a USB. 

DERGaming
  • DERGaming

Dagger

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2016 - 01:53 PM

This also happens on the PS3 remastered version of the game. This happened to me when I collected all the dynamite but then the Dumper blew up, resulting in a mission failure.  :blink:

It would be good if someone could retrace the steps and confirm this as a bug. Isn't there anyway you can download save files and transfer them to your console? You can do this on the PS3 via a USB. 

I am not sure if you can get saves on to a PS3 but I think it would be the same thing as transferring the data to a new PS3 console so it is worth a shot

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 24 September 2016 - 03:12 PM

It's normal that if the dumper is destroyed the mission "Explosive Situation" will fail. This is on all versions.

AboveTheLawHD
  • AboveTheLawHD

Gaming Addict

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 September 2016 - 05:14 PM

Yeah I've checked too and that's the case, it would be nice if this can be fixed.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2016 - 05:23 PM

There are a few such. I could never understand how you could "lose" the train when getting "too far" in fornt of it.

AboveTheLawHD
  • AboveTheLawHD

Gaming Addict

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 September 2016 - 06:47 PM

There are a few such. I could never understand how you could "lose" the train when getting "too far" in fornt of it.

I'm guessing there's some sort of "circle" radius that surrounds the train, thus going to far out from the radius will trigger the mission failure :(

But then again it is ridiculous for it to happen. R* could do a better job just by fixing or refining certain aspects of particular missions. 

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2016 - 08:08 PM Edited by lil weasel, 24 September 2016 - 08:09 PM.

I'm guessing there's some sort of "circle" radius that surrounds the train, thus going to far out from the radius will trigger the mission failure :(

There is "keeping the marker on the radar". Same with all the other chase/follow missions. Just the Train is on the tracks, there is no where for it to go.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 25 September 2016 - 04:33 PM

If any of you Xbox 360'ers have time....

Save your game in slot 4. Play a bunch of missions and let me know if there's still crashing / messed up audio.

Achlys
  • Achlys

Property Of ShadowPerson

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 25 September 2016 - 09:24 PM

Save your game in slot 4. Play a bunch of missions and let me know if there's still crashing / messed up audio.

I'll do it on my day off(Tuesday), but does saving it on that slot prevent or aggravate those problems?

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 26 September 2016 - 12:23 AM

I'll do it on my day off(Tuesday), but does saving it on that slot prevent or aggravate those problems?

I was told it eliminates most crashing, but this is going by two people...not many.

I also, was told it might work better to start the game in save one, save in slot four and restart the console / game.

I did send a Support ticket to RockStar for multiple users here reporting the game having audio and crashing issues.

Achlys
  • Achlys

Property Of ShadowPerson

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 26 September 2016 - 04:00 AM

I also, was told it might work better to start the game in save one, save in slot four and restart the console / game.

I already have a save in slot one, do I need to delete it? Also, do you know if it fixes the problem where the song on the radio backtracks every time you leave a vehicle?

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 26 September 2016 - 09:58 AM

No don't delete it. I don't think it's going to fix the backtracking, but we will see.

Achlys
  • Achlys

Property Of ShadowPerson

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 27 September 2016 - 07:10 PM

I did what you said, still buggy...The cutscene audio still cuts off, and the radio still backtracks or the song suddenly cuts to the end...

DERGaming
  • DERGaming

Dagger

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:15 PM

I did what you said, still buggy...The cutscene audio still cuts off, and the radio still backtracks or the song suddenly cuts to the end...

Seems to happen 70% of the time to me especially radio los santos it might be that one part of the song is copyrighted and the other that work isn't but I dout it becuase the cut scenes do this too

luishernandez
  • luishernandez

nv have title

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2016 - 10:19 PM

that radio problem doesnt have solution without mods, its also on mobile

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 28 September 2016 - 10:02 AM

Had there been any game crashes / freezing? That's what I was hoping the method would fix. The audio needs patched for sure.

Achlys
  • Achlys

Property Of ShadowPerson

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 28 September 2016 - 01:54 PM

The game has never crashed or frozen on me, before nor after I tried the method you recommended...

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:18 PM

Ok, i'll try mine maybe Friday. I had to take a break from SA after playing the PS3 remaster twice to 100%.

Thanks for your help!

• Achlys likes this

DERGaming
  • DERGaming

Dagger

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2016 - 02:37 AM

Ok, i'll try mine maybe Friday. I had to take a break from SA after playing the PS3 remaster twice to 100%.

Thanks for your help!

So did you get a chance to play it or not becuase it has been a while

Talon Logistics
  • Talon Logistics

Frank Bator III

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2016 - 07:32 AM

I bought the 360 version in a heartbeat as soon as it was available. At first it seemed smooth and that there would be no issues but the more time i spent with the game the more i was dissapointed with it. For starters it has an obvious mobile interface and icons which are obviously ment to be tapped show up on screen for example get in a cop car and the icon that appears at the top that prompts you to press the left analog stick never dissapears untill you exit the vehicle. The most annoying glitch ever is that the radio keeps randomly skipping songs back and forth which is extremly annoying as the soundtrack is excellent. Lock on is god awful compared to the original versions as it locks onto cars now and you cant switch between free aim and auto with the analog stick anymore its either lock on or free aim only. Not a bug but drivimg school medels are way easier to obtain now. Swimming is now a nightmare as it now seems to take forever just to swim and you realise you have been swimming for an hour just to realize you have only moved 5cm. Tracks are missing from the radio, multiplayer is removed, car acceloration noises and animation are now all screwed up as the noise for accelorating is played BACKWARDS and you shift through all the gears the second you accelorate which makes it look like cj has forgotten how to drive. You can no longer move the camera around in planes jets or helicopters anymore. Mission audio randomly cuts out but this rarely happens from my experience. There are large amounts of grass, shrubs wheat in wheat fields etc, missing which looks bad and bare. I could just go and on listing bugs with this port all day. For the time being i reccomend staying away from the 10th anneversary port at least on 360. I dont know if the ps3 version is this bad but i rather stick to my original ps2 copy. Sorry for the long post but i had to let my dissatisfaction of this port of one of my favorite games be known to warn potential buyers who want to revisit san andreas again or to experience it for the first time.

I bought the trilogy on IOS for my iPad. Highly disappointed for all reasons AND MORE mentioned here. Vice city AND San Andreas has music removed due to licensing issues.

The only way to play these games again is to buy an old ps2, and buy the original trilogy, original bar codes and all. I actually considered it...

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:04 PM

The game has never crashed or frozen on me, before nor after I tried the method you recommended...

Hard copy or download?

Dergaming, No I have been unable to play recently. I haven't forgotten about you guys. I opened a RockStar ticket, but I let it die after the second auto reply started mentioning GTAV instead of GTA: SA.

Talon, while the removed music is unfortunate, prepare for this to happen to many games down the road with these license issues.

Achlys
  • Achlys

Property Of ShadowPerson

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 05 October 2016 - 10:06 PM

Hard copy or download?
Download, I bought it on the Xbox Marketplace...

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 06 October 2016 - 02:41 AM

Hard copy or download?
Download, I bought it on the Xbox Marketplace...

Interesting...I'll keep this in mind. have you beaten the game 100% Or just story?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users