★ GTA SA Xbox 360 remastered official topic★

90 replies to this topic
DERGaming
  • DERGaming

Dagger

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2016 - 12:11 AM

By permission of the OP. Use this topic to discuss the Xbox 360 Remaster port, problems, issues ect....

- Edit by Vanzant

Ok I am planning to get GTA SA for Xbox 360 but I keep on hearing all this talking online about bugs and stuff and that they are quite bad so I was wonding is this a big problem or did Rockstar fix it? how Serious are the bugs? Becuase I heard that it has about the same bugs as GTA SA for mobile version and all the problems listed online are all problems I never ran into expect for a very important one where you can't get past the start screen is there any way of fixing the bugs or prevent them by the way I have the latest model becuase I bought it right before they stopped making them so can you answer any of my questions?

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 08 August 2016 - 04:35 AM

Right now I have been playing the original PS2 copy VS the PS3 Hard copy. There is NO bugs on the PS3 copy so far and I am 80% through the game. I also have been using a cheats save VS a no cheats save.

After this play though I plan to go over the said 360 copy... I suggest go for it. You get the game and try it out for yourself. I WILL tell you there has been many posts claiming the remaster has bugs for the PS3 that I myself has proven false. There has been many fake bugs posted here, the reason is a mix of new people who can't beat certain missions and other  members who make sh*t up just to justify the older versions are better.

So get the game and try it out for yourself. I will be playing it soon enough.

• HalfOfAKebab likes this

DERGaming
  • DERGaming

Dagger

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2016 - 04:45 AM

Alright thanks I was worried that the game would be buggy as sh*t if I got it thanks for clarifying that these are false and I trust your opinion

Dealux
  • Dealux

Goddess Of Light

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • European-Union

Posted 08 August 2016 - 11:13 AM

It's a port of the mobile version that Microsoft presumably financed or something. I heard people say that the controls are kinda clunky.

DERGaming
  • DERGaming

Dagger

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2016 - 03:38 PM

It's a port of the mobile version that Microsoft presumably financed or something. I heard people say that the controls are kinda clunky.

The controls are a little weird that's why I am getting it on Xbox 360

Dealux
  • Dealux

Goddess Of Light

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • European-Union

Posted 08 August 2016 - 04:26 PM

No. I'm saying that the controls of the Xbox 360 version are similar to those of the mobile version. There are some graphical improvements in there but they are hardly noticeable. The best version is still the PC version (it's the most stable, best draw distance, best resolution, etc).

DERGaming
  • DERGaming

Dagger

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2016 - 04:40 PM

No. I'm saying that the controls of the Xbox 360 version are similar to those of the mobile version. There are some graphical improvements in there but they are hardly noticeable. The best version is still the PC version (it's the most stable, best draw distance, best resolution, etc).

How so?

Tomasak
  • Tomasak

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Spam Commando 2017
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]

Posted 08 August 2016 - 04:49 PM

Mods

Dealux
  • Dealux

Goddess Of Light

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • European-Union

Posted 08 August 2016 - 05:08 PM

How so?

I think it's the auto-aim or something. I can't remember. I haven't actually played the 360 version myself (because it's not available here even though the PC version is available on the Windows Store) but there was another topic about this a while back. Still, it shouldn't be a problem. I don't think there are any major bugs either.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 08 August 2016 - 09:09 PM

The controls are the same on PS3 except the shoulder buttons, this was done because RockStar favors the driving controls to be the same as modern driving games. I assume the same is for the Xbox 360.

Bare
  • Bare

fat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 August 2016 - 04:14 AM

The only problems I had with the Xbox 360 version was the sound was sometimes out of sync in cutscenes and phone conversations and like half the time when you fire a gun the sound would kinda "lag", it's hard to explain but like you would sometimes just get a buzzing noise instead of normal bullet sounds when shooting automatic guns.

These things might be fixed in the newer version with updated graphics, I haven't played that one. 

Also the gang territory glitch doesn't work which sucks as it was one of my favorite things from the PS2 version.

Darealbandicoot
  • Darealbandicoot

Strange and exotic sailor

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2016 - 09:34 PM Edited by Crashbandicoot2, 15 August 2016 - 09:36 PM.

I bought the 360 version in a heartbeat as soon as it was available. At first it seemed smooth and that there would be no issues but the more time i spent with the game the more i was dissapointed with it. For starters it has an obvious mobile interface and icons which are obviously ment to be tapped show up on screen for example get in a cop car and the icon that appears at the top that prompts you to press the left analog stick never dissapears untill you exit the vehicle. The most annoying glitch ever is that the radio keeps randomly skipping songs back and forth which is extremly annoying as the soundtrack is excellent. Lock on is god awful compared to the original versions as it locks onto cars now and you cant switch between free aim and auto with the analog stick anymore its either lock on or free aim only. Not a bug but drivimg school medels are way easier to obtain now. Swimming is now a nightmare as it now seems to take forever just to swim and you realise you have been swimming for an hour just to realize you have only moved 5cm. Tracks are missing from the radio, multiplayer is removed, car acceloration noises and animation are now all screwed up as the noise for accelorating is played BACKWARDS and you shift through all the gears the second you accelorate which makes it look like cj has forgotten how to drive. You can no longer move the camera around in planes jets or helicopters anymore. Mission audio randomly cuts out but this rarely happens from my experience. There are large amounts of grass, shrubs wheat in wheat fields etc, missing which looks bad and bare. I could just go and on listing bugs with this port all day. For the time being i reccomend staying away from the 10th anneversary port at least on 360. I dont know if the ps3 version is this bad but i rather stick to my original ps2 copy. Sorry for the long post but i had to let my dissatisfaction of this port of one of my favorite games be known to warn potential buyers who want to revisit san andreas again or to experience it for the first time.
  • LeonTheKiller, Nostalgia, askinnywhitedildo and 1 other like this

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 15 August 2016 - 10:03 PM

I played the PS3 remastered from start to the end mission along with the Original PS2 V1 copy. Comparing game play alone it's practically the same. I only got one audio cut off early in the game and It never happened a second time.

All in all I like the PS3 copy, the auto lock only got on my nerves one time. What's cool is the Minigun can lock onto Peds / Cars / Helicopters... :evilgrin:

BigSmoke1992
  • BigSmoke1992

dedicated Swinger

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2016 - 06:14 PM

the game  has had only  one bug with my experience (the glitch caused the gang wars to sometimes have a gang war with an area that I had already had taken over besides that if you have an Xbox 360 it is worth buying buy it on disc because i experienced the glitch on digital download  

The controls are the same on PS3 except the shoulder buttons, this was done because RockStar favors the driving controls to be the same as modern driving games. I assume the same is for the Xbox 360.

it is

CesarCorona
  • CesarCorona

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2016 - 06:45 PM

From my experience, Xbox 360 disc only, I've had no problems at all. Perhaps a minor issue as in all games, nothing like a reload:)
  • GTA_The_Series likes this

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 16 August 2016 - 09:01 PM

I think from what I've noticed the past three weeks it SEEMS as though the majority of all these bugs and glitches are happening on the downloaded copy.

I again, would like to know more though.

UGH! I might start my Xbox game up without going for the 100% on the PS3....it's killing me not too. lol

HAH! All my controllers for the Xbox are busted from leaking batteries...it's been a few years since I fired this Console up....lmao but I do have a Madcatz wired controller....no rest for the wicked...

OK I got to play an hour into the 360 and the radio stations are BUSTED! Songs play cut out skip to another and so on....weird.

The game seems a tad darker than the PS3 remaster.

I'll keep playing....but it's gonna be tomorrow.

GTA_The_Series
  • GTA_The_Series

Life is a risk eśe, choose carefully holmes -Mr.Cartoon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2016 - 11:28 PM Edited by GTA_The_Series, 16 August 2016 - 11:32 PM.

From my experience, Xbox 360 disc only, I've had no problems at all. Perhaps a minor issue as in all games, nothing like a reload:)

^^This

I've been saying this for a long ass time already. The download version of the game has way more bugs than the actual disk copy of SA. I've compared these games with my friends download copy of SA and it has waaay more bugs. The radio cuts off in almost every station, While in the disk copy of SA Playback FM is buged the most along with some other station. Plus that annoying On-Screen Blur glitch happens in the download copy while i haven't noticed it in my copy of SA.

DERGaming
  • DERGaming

Dagger

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2016 - 12:46 AM Edited by DERGaming, 17 August 2016 - 01:15 AM.

^^This
I've been saying this for a long ass time already. The download version of the game has way more bugs than the actual disk copy of SA. I've compared these games with my friends download copy of SA and it has waaay more bugs. The radio cuts off in almost every station, While in the disk copy of SA Playback FM is buged the most along with some other station. Plus that annoying On-Screen Blur glitch happens in the download copy while i haven't noticed it in my copy of SA.
I have the download copy yet I never experienced any of these bugs above yet so how long where you into the game before this happens? I have the latest model of the 360 maybe this is only for the older models becuase I haven't experienced any problems yet but I am very worried about this I only had one bug which was the one with the mission life's a beach which I had to use a glitch to get the van to the garage so please explain how many bugs there are and how serious they are?

Edit: Are they releasing any updates to it or did they just quit giving it updates and if they are giving updates then it is likely that all of these will be fixed so I need to know if they are still doing updates for it

GTA_The_Series
  • GTA_The_Series

Life is a risk eśe, choose carefully holmes -Mr.Cartoon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2016 - 01:20 AM

^^This
I have the download copy yet I never experienced any of these bugs above yet so how long where you into the game before this happens? I have the latest model of the 360 maybe this is only for the older models becuase I haven't experienced any problems yet but I am very worried about this I only had one bug which was the one with the mission life's a beach which I had to use a glitch to get the van to the garage so please explain how many bugs there are and how serious they are
I ain't going to explain all these bugs. I'm lazy as f*ck right now. Do some research or something that will help you get your answers your looking for. I don't own a older version of an xbox either. You know like the old White original? I own the black 360 slim kinda like the last new 360's that came out before they were replaced by the Xbox one. All i can say is this version of SA is okay not prefect but good. If only it didn't have bugs in it. Do some research on about the bugs the Xbox version of SA has. I'm sure you will find your answers there. It helped me so...

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 17 August 2016 - 01:20 AM

@DerGaming, Not being able to pass a mission is NOT a bug. I could have given you help on passing it without stealing the van.:p

DERGaming
  • DERGaming

Dagger

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2016 - 01:22 AM

@DerGaming, Not being able to pass a mission is NOT a bug. I could have given you help on passing it without stealing the van.:p

I was talking about the dancing bug where you can't get any perfects and your final score is always below what you have to get

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 17 August 2016 - 01:38 AM

@DerGaming, Not being able to pass a mission is NOT a bug. I could have given you help on passing it without stealing the van. :p

I was talking about the dancing bug where you can't get any perfects and your final score is always below what you have to get

That's still not a bug or a blitch, that mission takes a few tries to get used to. You have to score perfect to get high points. This is done by hitting the button JUST as it goes into the circle, rather waiting until it's dead center. Believe me, it's a pain in a lot of peoples asses.

Edit...so after buying clothes at Binco the game just locked up on me. :monocle:

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 17 August 2016 - 04:57 AM

for one thing. GET YOUR EYES off the RESULTS and back to the Circles and Arrows.
You might even turn down the audio, so you can Concentrate on just the Arrows and Circles.

CesarCorona
  • CesarCorona

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:46 PM

Lil weasel got it right. Just keep your eyes on the botton.
It's easy. TboGt was easier but this ain't hard my dude.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 17 August 2016 - 10:16 PM

for one thing. GET YOUR EYES off the RESULTS and back to the Circles and Arrows.
You might even turn down the audio, so you can Concentrate on just the Arrows and Circles.

DerGaming, I take back what I said....how in the f*ck can this possibly be passed??!??! WTF!

13903166_10157241751145403_2672274954039

Is this what happened? The damn music and prompts quit leaving CJ to dance to nothing but silence!

Gettoru
  • Gettoru

Rat

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 18 August 2016 - 03:33 AM

Hey, does anybody know if the "lowrider/tuner paint jobs go missing after some time in the garages" bug has been fixed? I've only played the Xbox classic version, and it annoyed me as hell. I also heard the PS2 and PC versions have that problem, so can anybody tell me if they fixed it for any of the "enhanced" versions? (Android, iOS, X360 and PS3, that is)

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2016 - 08:28 PM

Ive Been wanting to see how all the versions stack up. Original PS2, Xbox, GH- ps2, Platinum hits-xbox, PC v.1, V2.0, The remastered on mobile, normal version on moblie, PS3 GH , 360, Original Ps3 (before remaster or trophy list)

luishernandez
  • luishernandez

nv have title

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2016 - 09:19 PM

Hey, does anybody know if the "lowrider/tuner paint jobs go missing after some time in the garages" bug has been fixed? I've only played the Xbox classic version, and it annoyed me as hell. I also heard the PS2 and PC versions have that problem, so can anybody tell me if they fixed it for any of the "enhanced" versions? (Android, iOS, X360 and PS3, that is)

paintjobs dissapear when you look away from garage when exiting it. look at the garage while closing the door and paintjobs will not dissapear.

it has not been fixed in any versions of sa

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 19 August 2016 - 05:44 AM Edited by SprayPaintedCraniums, 19 August 2016 - 05:45 AM.

I have the 360 version, and it is buggy...Some cutscenes have no audio, and the songs on the radio backtrack a few seconds whenever you exit the car...

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 19 August 2016 - 10:01 AM

I have the 360 version, and it is buggy...Some cutscenes have no audio, and the songs on the radio backtrack a few seconds whenever you exit the car...

It seems 90% off all copies are doing this. I had one cut scene where the radio played instead of the voice acting. Pretty interesting. There's a few members that report no issues, i'll try to get more info.

• Femme Fatale likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users