Solid Points - Active & Skilled Mafia Organization

PC
97 replies to this topic
Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 February 2017 - 01:01 AM Edited by Fulkinini, 08 February 2017 - 01:07 AM.

Thanks for the feedback.

After deciphering your text, the only thing I can say is that Solid Points isn't looking for members who keep on dying during missions, and then blame their deaths on others while saying "it's not my fault!". If afterwards someone replying "nah, it kinda is" results in you ragequiting, we already know more than enough. Having no skill whatsoever in game (e.g. not even being able to lift off in the hydra during the Humane EMP setup mission) is no problem. Choosing not to work as a team is. Though the people we especially discourage from trying to join our community, are the ones who try to save face by creating a GTA Forums account, for the sole purpose of lying and raging on our recruitment post about messing up the heist they did with a bunch of our crew members.

Good luck and take care.

~Fulk
  • McMoyal, driwee, Hufflepug and 1 other like this

BruceAlmighty
  • BruceAlmighty

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2017 - 06:03 PM

Are you willing to

• speak/type English?
  • play legit, with no dropped/hacked money(etc.)?
  • unlearn being a random?
  • listen to tips on becoming a better player?
  • work as a team and communicate?
  • offer help to others before asking for yourself?
  • RSVP for events, and then actually show up?
  • not spam members blindly with Heist/Job invites without even joining TeamSpeak to gauge interest?
  • complete a very basic Introduction?

If so, then YOU may have what it takes to become a Soldier of Solid Points!
Apply NOW!

Complete idiots, immature children and/or raging retards need not apply! We are very sorry for your condition, but we are unable to help you through these ailments.

• Fulkinini, McMoyal and driwee like this

Ben N. Syder
  • Ben N. Syder

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:47 PM Edited by Ben N. Syder, 10 February 2017 - 11:43 PM.

Thanks for the feedback.

After deciphering your text, the only thing I can say is that Solid Points isn't looking for members who keep on dying during missions, and then blame their deaths on others while saying "it's not my fault!". If afterwards someone replying "nah, it kinda is" results in you ragequiting, we already know more than enough. Having no skill whatsoever in game (e.g. not even being able to lift off in the hydra during the Humane EMP setup mission) is no problem. Choosing not to work as a team is. Though the people we especially discourage from trying to join our community, are the ones who try to save face by creating a GTA Forums account, for the sole purpose of lying and raging on our recruitment post about messing up the heist they did with a bunch of our crew members.

Good luck and take care.

~FulkI 

only got angry after they all started ganging up on me and its funny how if i die with the hydra its a big deal but when the other guys does its not anyways i dont want to do this take care. One last thing ganging up on people as i said something they like to do often as i said they cant handle problems themselves

and sorry about the team wokr person im not the one who said in the middle of the hiest bye and jumped out of the Valkyrie when we were stealing it that was your guy i said f*cking this baby and left because of the way he was and the huff was everyone else in that crew is some of the nicest people ive met on gta so far

Zents21
  • Zents21

Taking it easy!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:54 PM

Hey there!

I'm interested in joining as I'm mostly looking for friends to have fun with and break the monotony of playing mostly alone/with randoms.

I understand all the rules and dont see them being an issue.

Unfortunately, due to real life conditions, im only being able to play on weekends,

Cheers!
  • Fulkinini likes this

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 February 2017 - 06:55 AM

Hey there!

I'm interested in joining as I'm mostly looking for friends to have fun with and break the monotony of playing mostly alone/with randoms.

I understand all the rules and dont see them being an issue.

Unfortunately, due to real life conditions, im only being able to play on weekends,

Cheers!

Hello man,

Only playing in the weekends is no problem.

Inactivity only becomes a problem for our crew, when a member is gone for longer than 1 or 2 months without replying on any of our messages.

Feel free to take a look on our website.

There are more links in the original post of this thread, if you're interested.

If you'd like to join us, we will ask you to set your character stats visible for us to see.

Regards,

~Fulk

Zents21
  • Zents21

Taking it easy!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 February 2017 - 08:24 PM

Nice! I already took a look at the website (quite well organized),

About the character stats visibility, i'm pretty sure its already set to everyone as that was a requirement from my other crews aswell,

Social Club nick: Zents21 

I'll apply later today,

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 February 2017 - 09:16 PM

Nice! I already took a look at the website (quite well organized),

About the character stats visibility, i'm pretty sure its already set to everyone as that was a requirement from my other crews aswell,

Social Club nick: Zents21 

I'll apply later today,

Hiya,

Your profile visibility is indeed set to Everyone (visible to me), but your character stats aren't (as seen in this screenshot).

That can be changed by going to your Privacy settings and changing this setting.

The website has just been completely revamped, not even an hour ago :)

Several members donated to the crew, so we were able to do a nice upgrade.

We'll await your application!

Zents21
  • Zents21

Taking it easy!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 February 2017 - 11:48 PM

Visibility settings updated and application done,

Good luck to me!  :lol:

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 February 2017 - 07:06 AM

Visibility settings updated and application done,

Good luck to me!  :lol:

Nice, looks like Kieren already accepted you in and sent you a message.

See you around on TS!

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:10 PM Edited by Fulkinini, 17 February 2017 - 06:11 PM.

Weekly bump!  :cool:

Feel free to hop onto our Teamspeak server if you wish to meet some of us first. It's a dedicated TS server with a 99,9% uptime and never any lag. Click here to join.

DsniperSVD
  • DsniperSVD

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:00 PM

i am interested to join, been a veteran when i play the game the first time in PS3, and now in PC

one question, why are you guys using team speak? why not discord instead?

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:16 PM Edited by Fulkinini, 20 February 2017 - 11:17 PM.

i am interested to join, been a veteran when i play the game the first time in PS3, and now in PC

one question, why are you guys using team speak? why not discord instead?

Because of the functionality of Teamspeak. As fancy as Discord may look, we prefer our stable dedicated TS server with at least 99,9% uptime and no lag whatsoever. Features that Discord does not offer include a private message system when you're in the same room, that kind of stuff. Next to that, the permissions system of Teamspeak is a thousand times more advanced compared to what Discord can offer, which is something we have completely tweaked to our crew ranks' needs. Besides, most of the extra features that Discord offers (like chat messages that remain even after logging out) are not needed for our crew, because we have a website that we use for these things.

Hope that explains why we pay a fair amount for our TS server :)

Let me know if you have any other questions. Just send in an application, if you decide you wish to join.

~F

DsniperSVD
  • DsniperSVD

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:34 AM

application sent, all these 80 members is still active? just for quick information, i'm in indonesia a country north of australia. timezone is gmt +7

DsniperSVD
  • DsniperSVD

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:54 AM

actually nevermind. I can't join with you people.

i just updated teamspeak and it says
"the program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1l0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem"
I'm not gonna reinstall my whole computer just to get team speak running

so it's either discord or no go. eh

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:20 AM

Alright mate, that looks like something easily fixed by reinstalling the program, not your whole computer.

Let me know if you change your mind, then we would be more than happy to help you out.

Our whole crew isn't going to switch to Discord because one new member can't get TS to work on his computer though. So it's the other way around, either TS or no go :)

To answer your earlier question, yes we maintain an active community by removing members who stay inactive for too long. After one month of inactivity (without reason) we send the member a reminder/warning message. If they don't respond to that within one or two more weeks, we remove them and tell them they're completely welcome to return to the crew once they play again.

Most of our members are either from Europe or the Americas (USA, Canada, some South), but we also have several spread out through Asia.

Kind regards,

~Fulk

• Vypael likes this

DsniperSVD
  • DsniperSVD

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:44 PM Edited by DsniperSVD, 21 February 2017 - 05:45 PM.

the problem is not from team speak, it's the computer

"the program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1l0.dll is missing from your computer."

http://forum.teamspe...time-1-1-0-dll)

as you can see I'm not the only one having this issue, and I can't risk updating this computer with so many important file in it, I tried, but no go.

4N0M4LY
  • 4N0M4LY

Hitman

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:48 PM Edited by 4N0M4LY, 21 February 2017 - 09:52 PM.

"the program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1l0.dll is missing from your computer."

as you can see I'm not the only one having this issue, and I can't risk updating this computer with so many important file in it, I tried, but no go.

Not to intrud or anything but doing windows updates on your computer is very important in order to run most programs that get updated on the regular basis. No, windows updates do not I say again DO NOT ruin or corrupt any important files on your computer. I would know because I've been working in the I.T. helpdesk world for almost 10 years now. But hey it's on you though. Again I apologize for intruding. Feel free to delete my comment if you want. Just offering advice.

• Fulkinini likes this

stockportlad86
  • stockportlad86

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 February 2017 - 01:04 AM

I've not got my headset till today or tomorrow (Wed or Thur) then back on Friday night I'm stockportguy86 and from the United Kingdom and will be

on Teamspeak on Friday night say about 11:30pmish  :lol:

DsniperSVD
  • DsniperSVD

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:48 AM

Not to intrud or anything but doing windows updates on your computer is very important in order to run most programs that get updated on the regular basis. No, windows updates do not I say again DO NOT ruin or corrupt any important files on your computer. I would know because I've been working in the I.T. helpdesk world for almost 10 years now. But hey it's on you though. Again I apologize for intruding. Feel free to delete my comment if you want. Just offering advice.

my windows is pirated, so.....yeah

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 February 2017 - 09:02 AM Edited by Fulkinini, 22 February 2017 - 09:32 AM.

Appreciate your input, man.

@DsniperSVD: Possibly it is enough to reinstall Visual C++. That's what fixed this issue for two others on the TS forums. You can find those redist files anywhere, for example here.

Hopefully that fixes it for you.

@Stockportguy86: Great, we'll see you around later this week then! Feel free to hop in without a mic as well.

DsniperSVD
  • DsniperSVD

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 22 February 2017 - 01:07 PM

i can't

if i want to install C++ 2015 anyways i need to update my windows 8.1 to service pack 1. I can't do that

anyways i;m already in another crew. maybe i'll be here if my new crew doesn't fit. but as you can see teamspeak is not working for me..

just try discord cause no one seems to be having trouble with those. later

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 February 2017 - 01:22 PM

i can't

if i want to install C++ 2015 anyways i need to update my windows 8.1 to service pack 1. I can't do that

anyways i;m already in another crew. maybe i'll be here if my new crew doesn't fit. but as you can see teamspeak is not working for me..

just try discord cause no one seems to be having trouble with those. later

No problem man, guess we'll split into our own directions from here.

Solid Points will continue to use Teamspeak, as none of the 300+ unique members we have ever had, experienced any trouble with it. You're honestly the first one.

Discord can not offer what we need as a gaming community, therefore we use Teamspeak, which is superior for our crew's needs.

In any case, thanks for your interest and hopefully you will have a great time in your new crew! :)

~F

DsniperSVD
  • DsniperSVD

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 22 February 2017 - 02:54 PM

oki doki

Jordi1996
  • Jordi1996

Player Hater

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:26 PM Edited by Jordi1996, 22 February 2017 - 10:35 PM.

Just some "Pictures of our 9-months anniversary event today  :)

e0c99d3af9.jpg

and

e0c9a83bdc.jpg

and

e0c9a6864d.jpg

• stockportlad86 and Fulkinini like this

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 March 2017 - 04:00 PM

Weekly bump.

Get ready for our racing tournament starting this Saturday, and keep an eye on our event calendar for more stunt racing these days!

• Jordi1996 likes this

Lynxuminati
  • Lynxuminati

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:08 AM

Having fun everyday in the crew ts :)
Have some very nice ppl up there and willing to teach me
  • Fulkinini likes this

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 March 2017 - 03:05 PM Edited by Fulkinini, 09 March 2017 - 03:07 PM.

Join our crew to play in one of our events this weekend!

Or just hop onto our Teamspeak server if you wish to speak with some of us first.

Jordi1996
  • Jordi1996

Player Hater

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:32 PM

Pictures of the events last weekend:

- Elegy Meet

9695abcc9c.jpg

9695a637be.jpg

- Racing tournament (matchday 2, muscles)

9695b232da.jpg

- The Grand Fight melee tournament finales

96959c9d86.jpg

9695a25e2e.jpg

• Fulkinini likes this

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:59 PM Edited by Fulkinini, 24 March 2017 - 04:00 PM.

Weekly bump.

Get ready for another car meet tonight, followed by a mixed LTS playlist.

Tomorrow we have a special event dedicated to the Pfister Comet, which will include drag races and more. 

Picture of our recent apocalypse-themed event:

5427785c2e.jpg

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:43 PM Edited by Fulkinini, 31 March 2017 - 09:50 PM.

Solid Points now includes a Mafia-themed inner circle, called the SOPO Family.
This is a subdivision of the crew, consisting of our most trusted members, and will offer exclusive events. Joining the Family is completely optional.

Interested? Take a look at the links below.

Family info page
New ranks
First upcoming Family event
Pictures of current Family members

We hope to welcome anyone who's interested.

Also take a look at all our other events on our calendar.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users