Solid Points - Active & Skilled Mafia Organization

PC
125 replies to this topic
Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 August 2016 - 09:51 AM Edited by Fulkinini, 4 weeks ago.

wKBaRJa.jpg

GTA Online PC Crew

SslkBTA.jpg

Looking for a skilled and friendly community?

Want to join some of our daily events and focus on teamwork?

Our crew was founded to answer those questions!

yX1tmBt.png

Solid Points (SOPO) is a community of active PC members. Welcome to both casual and competitive players.

Daily activities include: free-mode, MC, CEO, playlists, races, TDM, heists, car meets, tournaments...

Part of our crew is called the Family: a mafia-themed inner circle of our most trusted members.

Joining the Family is optional, and will give you access to special mafia events.

We rent a dedicated Teamspeak channel for communication and grouping up (a mic is not required).

VfCdoIu.png

- You're interested in more than only grinding money.

- Every member should be or behave mature.

- Respect your teammates at all times.

- No cheating/modding/hacking.

- Social Club character stats should be visible.

- Join our Teamspeak channel if you participate in a crew activity.

NYwW8rC.png

- Fill in the application form on our website: solidpoints.com

- You will be given a proper introduction into our community.

Remember to set your Social Club stats to visible, or we can't accept you.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any!

BDpgdOx.jpg

ogaW3OQ.png

- Crew Website

- Social Club page

- Event Calendar

- Member Ranks

Forums

- Youtube Channel

- Pictures of our crew

Kr8Xesb.png

Solid Points Family uses a secret HQ as its base of operations.

This is a tactical, defensive position with a huge interior, located somewhere around the city. We use this location for meetings, special Family events and more.

The location will be revealed to those who are initiated into the Family.

WBEBks1.png

uVvCtT5.jpg

vISYSGi.jpg

QURkPUU.jpg

WstqqwL.jpg

• Sweet Bellic, Absar J Khan, SuperAgge and 4 others like this

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 August 2016 - 08:55 PM

Bump  :miranda:

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 August 2016 - 09:14 AM Edited by Fulkinini, 18 August 2016 - 09:15 AM.

Bump for a daily active crew :monocle:

A23oJsoCoUqBa8o1McM-qg_0_0.jpg

• Duranoyr likes this

Reimi
  • Reimi

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 22 August 2016 - 11:42 AM Edited by Reimi, 30 August 2016 - 03:24 PM.

We are a active & friendly crew with no cheaters. Daily races/heists/freeroam/CEO and much more, feel free to send a message to one of the recruiters

• Fulkinini and Duranoyr like this

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 August 2016 - 04:40 PM Edited by Fulkinini, 16 November 2016 - 03:11 PM.

Another week, another bump  :miranda:

lJRIE2K.jpg

• Duranoyr likes this

sporty90
  • sporty90

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 August 2016 - 01:05 PM Edited by sporty90, 28 August 2016 - 02:28 PM.

I am interested to join ur crew, can u give me more details about it ?  Where are u guys from ? 

• Sweet Bellic and Fulkinini like this

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 August 2016 - 06:52 AM Edited by Fulkinini, 30 August 2016 - 06:54 AM.

I am interested to join ur crew, can u give me more details about it ?  Where are u guys from ? 

Hey there :)

This should help:

• I created this crew so that we all have decent and friendly players around to team up with.
  • We're above average in skill and some of us are experts, but players who want to learn are also welcome. When we play together, we focus on teamwork.
  • Our crew has over 60 members (and growing) from all around the world. Most are either from Europe or the USA/Canada, but also some ozzies for example. Everyone speaks English.
  • We don't have age restrictions. Average would be mid-twenties. There are members in their 40s who have kids and a few are still underage. Regardless of what their age is, if someone behaves immature, there's no place for them in the crew.
  • Every day there's stuff going on. For example heists, races, deathmatches, adversary modes, free-mode stuff, CEO, playlists and sometimes a bigger crew event.
  • We have a Teamspeak server that we use for communication and to group up. Using a mic is not necessary, so if you are shy or don't have a mic, you can write back in chat.
  • The only rules we have are 1) No cheating, 2) Respect each other, 3) Able to speak English, 4) Join our TS server if you participate in a crew event.

Got any other questions? Don't hesitate to ask. If you decide that you want to join, then contact one of our recruiters (or you can message me) on Social Club.

~F

• Sweet Bellic and Duranoyr like this

Reimi
  • Reimi

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 30 August 2016 - 03:20 PM Edited by Reimi, 30 August 2016 - 03:22 PM.

Send a message to me on Social Club that you agree with our rules and I will invite you into the crew! :r*:

https://socialclub.r...member/thereimi

RULES:

1) No cheating

2) Respect each other

3) Able to speak English

4) Not immature

5) Join our TS server if you participate in a crew event.

For more information about the crew, read Fulkinini's post above.

• Sweet Bellic, Fulkinini and Duranoyr like this

BlackOmegaa
  • BlackOmegaa

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2016 - 09:22 PM

I am interested. Messaged a couple of you on social club

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 August 2016 - 09:06 AM

I am interested. Messaged a couple of you on social club

Heya, great, one of our recruiters should contact you very soon :)

• Duranoyr likes this

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 September 2016 - 08:43 PM

7 days have passed again, so let's bump this up.

We're still active daily. Today we did some pacific finales, we had a crew car meet and then we did a deathmatch playlist with about 12 members.

If you're interested in stuff like that, you should definitely consider joining us :^:

• Duranoyr likes this

AlexCyb3rc0p
  • AlexCyb3rc0p

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Brazil

Posted 08 September 2016 - 07:56 PM

Hi there. I am really interested in joining your crew as I am tired of random people who leave the mission or don't play it right. I have messaged you guys just now on SC.

See ya

• Fulkinini likes this

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 September 2016 - 06:08 AM

Hi there. I am really interested in joining your crew as I am tired of random people who leave the mission or don't play it right. I have messaged you guys just now on SC.

See ya

Hey,

Thanks for your message, if you have messaged one of the Recruiters, they will contact you very soon.

Otherwise I can also welcome u in, then just message me on SC.

See u in game.

• Duranoyr likes this

sporty90
  • sporty90

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2016 - 05:47 PM

Hello, 

I messaged you ;) 

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 September 2016 - 04:07 PM

Hello, 

I messaged you ;)

Hey Sporty,

What is your Social Club name?

Then I can send you a message back, because I must have missed it.

• Duranoyr likes this

Sweet Bellic
  • Sweet Bellic

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Finland

Posted 11 September 2016 - 04:38 PM

Is this crew also for Criminal Mastermind challenge?

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 September 2016 - 09:43 PM

Hello there,

There are several members in the crew who have mentioned lately that they are interested in doing the CMM.

We are not a heist crew though. There is a lot of heisting going on, but we also do tons of other stuff, so heists are only a part of what we do.

If you're only interested in finding members for the CMM, then I'm afraid we can not provide.

If you want to join our group and participate in other events next to CMM, let me know.

:^:

• Sweet Bellic and Duranoyr like this

sporty90
  • sporty90

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2016 - 06:39 PM

Hello

my name is sporty64

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 September 2016 - 07:33 PM

Hello

my name is sporty64

Okay I just sent you a message on Social Club :) let's continue our conversation there.

• Duranoyr likes this

Sweet Bellic
  • Sweet Bellic

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Finland

Posted 12 September 2016 - 07:58 PM

Hello there,

There are several members in the crew who have mentioned lately that they are interested in doing the CMM.
We are not a heist crew though. There is a lot of heisting going on, but we also do tons of other stuff, so heists are only a part of what we do.

If you're only interested in finding members for the CMM, then I'm afraid we can not provide.
If you want to join our group and participate in other events next to CMM, let me know.

Sure my Sc is YlisXD

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 September 2016 - 11:02 AM

Hello there,

Sure my Sc is YlisXD

lol, this guy got banned from gtaforums apparently

• Duranoyr likes this

lefeuu
  • lefeuu

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2016 - 07:02 PM

Hey guys, I am interested in joining ur club, are you still searching for new members ? 

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 September 2016 - 10:03 PM Edited by Fulkinini, 21 September 2016 - 10:03 PM.

Hey guys, I am interested in joining ur club, are you still searching for new members ? 

Hi, we certainly are :)

Take a look at our website, where you can find information, our rules and much more.

If you're still interested after that, just click Apply to fill in a very short and easy application form.

After that you will be contacted by our Major (please have your character stats visible) and most likely welcomed into the crew.

If something is unclear, just send me a message on these forums, Social Club, or our website.

• Duranoyr likes this

lefeuu
  • lefeuu

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2016 - 05:24 PM

Did it, hope u got my application. 

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 September 2016 - 08:21 PM

Did it, hope u got my application. 

Hey,

I already sent you a message on Social Club and responded to ur application.

Please set your Social Club character stats to visible. This is a crew rule because we have had trouble with cheaters in the past.

Once you've done that, me or our Major can invite you in our crew.

See you around.

• Duranoyr likes this

apodis
  • apodis

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 September 2016 - 11:04 AM

Hey, 

I am interested, do you think it is possible to have fun with you guys and to improve my english skills with teamspeak? 

Are you still searching for new guys? 

• Fulkinini likes this

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 September 2016 - 09:36 PM Edited by Fulkinini, 4 weeks ago.

Hey, 

I am interested, do you think it is possible to have fun with you guys and to improve my english skills with teamspeak? 

Are you still searching for new guys?

Hello!

Certainly, we're still looking for new members.

The crew was founded to have fun with people who act mature, to avoid playing with random trolls and idiots.
Members are from all nationalities, all around the globe, I'm from the Netherlands myself. Everyone's required to speak English, but no one needs to speak it perfectly without mistakes, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Just create an account and apply on our website: solidpoints.com

We're having events almost everyday. Just to give you an example. Coming friday heists/CEO in the morning and usually random stuff on friday's night. This Saturday we have an event consisting of a gangs/lowrider car meet, a free-mode event and a mixed playlist all in corresponding theme.

If you have any questions or want to speak to me, add me on Social Club: Fulkinini

See you around!
  • Duranoyr likes this

Duranoyr
  • Duranoyr

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 October 2016 - 08:15 AM Edited by Duranoyr, 04 October 2016 - 09:39 AM.

Hello! GTA Forums!

I joined SolidPoints a month ago and enjoy my time been part of it...!

Currently I am part of the Staff and do some fun tasks within Solid Points.

• Create events (focused now on the new Biker DLC)
  • A New Job - The Grand Fight (which is in testing phase)
  • Coordinate our Criminal MasterMind Section
  • Help our Crew with Feedback

To go in a bit more details.

We have events on a daily basis, enough players join our events  (We could always use more active members, everyone around the world is welcome :bbq:)

We are very social and talk quite some within our crew... Right now our focus is the Upcoming Biker DLC which will be quite a lot of events towards Bikers this week.

Most events are made in the next day. (Specially because we aren't sure what this DLC is going to bring exactly)

rYID4no.jpg

Meet-up Low Riders (Followed up by Free Roam event and Playlists towards Low Riders)

7kefspM.jpg

Meet-up Bikes (Followed by Stuntraces, Deathmatches playlists and free-roam drag-races)

The new job - The Grand Fight  :r*: is a fight with fists only with floor levels where health packs are on the each stairway, in order to get on the stairways you need to kill her/him. Or you can try to get up stairs but you probably have a disadvantage for your next fight. This makes The Grand Fight really interesting and sort of random at all times, I try to make it as fair as possible with correct spawn points, and the same distances for everyone. The amount of players that can join in will probably be around...  1v1v1v1 (4 people - small scale) and 2v2v2v2 (8 people medium scale) 3v3v3v3 (12 people large scale) however, this is the plan we could still use some testers towards this that have free time, or any feedback related!  :colgate:

Now about the Criminal MasterMind Section, As Coordinator  :cool: (which is no title within our crew but, I wanted to make CMM possible for others  :pp) I check people out when they are doing Heists together on TeamSpeak 3, look how active they are, and when they performed a form about the Criminal MasterMind (Called: Criminal MasterMind Test) If they seem fit, 4 people get matched together and they will practice heists after they feel comfortable they will execute the CMM.

We really want to Innovate and be Creative with Everything we do for Solid Points!

Please contact Fulkinini with any Questions on GTA Forums (look at the first page for our details)  :lol:

• Fulkinini likes this

Joydizcru
  • Joydizcru

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 05 October 2016 - 10:44 AM

hello there,

most crews I found have like 200 members but none of them are ever online. and most of the other crews have a list of 100 rules like be online everyday and stuff... i like that your crew has basic rules but not many unnecessary rules, but is there still stuff happening, like heists or stuff

• Fulkinini likes this

Duranoyr
  • Duranoyr

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 October 2016 - 02:52 PM Edited by Duranoyr, 05 October 2016 - 02:54 PM.

hello there,

most crews I found have like 200 members but none of them are ever online. and most of the other crews have a list of 100 rules like be online everyday and stuff... i like that your crew has basic rules but not many unnecessary rules, but is there still stuff happening, like heists or stuff

Hello, Joydizcru

We have noticed that the GTA Online Community is indeed a community you need to hold on to. If your "losing grip" :monocle:  people get inactive, our plan is to have daily activities vary depending on the situation GTA Online is in.

There is always a moment that the crew is less active depending on the day. I am uncertain about your playing times, but when I come back from a hard working day I usually see people to play with and enjoy my time!  :lol:

Our rules are indeed basic ones! But we do see if we need more from time to time.  :whistle: And I'm confident to say that you will find your "heisters" too play with :p

• Fulkinini likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users