GTA Chinatown Wars Wishlist

3 replies to this topic
Jowee the Rapo
  • Jowee the Rapo

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2016 - 10:50 PM

You can put down anything you wish to see in the iOS and android gta Chinatown wars I mean Rockstar can always come back to update it and add some things

1.PSP Missions. There are some missions in the PSP version that are not in the DS,Android,or IOS version and I would like to see them playable
  • Tomasak and Ivan1997GTA like this

-_Roberto_-
  • -_Roberto_-

Roberto

• Members
  • Bolivia

Posted 06 August 2016 - 09:14 AM

You can put down anything you wish to see in the iOS and android gta Chinatown wars I mean Rockstar can always come back to update it and add some things

1.PSP Missions. There are some missions in the PSP version that are not in the DS,Android,or IOS version and I would like to see them playable

Well there are some missions in the DS version that aren't on PSP. Like that news reporter woman mission. And my request would be to add the ability to fly planes/helicopters, and don't tell me its not possible because Rockstar doesn't have that ability, because they do. They did it in GTA IV, Vice City, and every other GTA in the 2000's. Excluding GTA: Advance.

Respect2
  • Respect2

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2016 - 11:39 AM

I want Import / Export cars side mission.

Ivan1997GTA
  • Ivan1997GTA

Proud to Be Loud

• Facade Corporation
  • Russia

Posted 06 August 2016 - 04:27 PM

I think for the PSP & iOS/Android versions, I wouldn't have minded if they did something minor, like added some voice acting reading the dialogue, with some celebrities voicing minor characters, like Lucy Liu & Dante Basco as Ling Shan & Xin Shan, respectively. I know that voice acting isn't really needed for this game, since it was originally made for the DS, and adding it would make the game not really fit on the cartridge, unless the audio's compressed. If the game did have voice acting, I'd imagine Wade Heston voiced by Robert Bogue, sounding like Troy, the bouncer from Hercules in TBOGT or Steve Haines from V.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users