Help watching streaming from Cambodia

5 replies to this topic
AlexCambo
  • AlexCambo

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Andorra

Posted 01 August 2016 - 08:40 AM

Hi guys I need your help, I want to watch online football matches in streaming from Cambodia but from here many sites don't work.

I found this 2:

https://livestream.land/canli-mac-izle

http://www.futbol-canliskor.com

but the quality is really bad, the video doesn’t run smoothly and sometimes is all black,anyone can help me?

Many thanks

Smoov_Operator
  • Smoov_Operator

Special place in hell for me and it's called a throne.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2016 - 05:25 PM

VPN.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

MIssing in Action

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 21 October 2016 - 06:23 PM

VPN.

Just to clarify-- a VPN is a virtual private connection to a host computer somewhere-- you "virtually" become part of that computers network and if there is something in your connection that is limiting the connection,  but not to the VPN, this can sometimes help in issues like this... this can also help if you have slow download connections for game servers (ie Rockstar Warehouse) when downloading game files for games you legally have purchased...

https://www.google.c...#q=VPN services

• Smoov_Operator likes this

Smoov_Operator
  • Smoov_Operator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2016 - 12:12 AM Edited by Smoov_Operator, 22 October 2016 - 12:17 AM.

My family lives in Belize, and they use a VPN for everything. From my understanding is there were a lot of websites they could not get on, and now using a VPN like 'Private Internet Access' they are able to watch netflix and prime video, check certain websites that they use for their property bills in the US, etc etc... I just recently became familiar with them myself, but they have also been very useful to me in the US. Especially as easy as it is for an ISP to monitor all your traffic and essentially spy on you. *takes off tin foil hat*

I apologize for not specifying what it does. You should research them and see if this is right for you, but they are pretty easy to use.

• Spuds725 likes this

Saggy
  • Saggy

Captain tl;dr

• The Connection
  • None
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 22 October 2016 - 07:11 PM

My family lives in Belize, and they use a VPN for everything. From my understanding is there were a lot of websites they could not get on, and now using a VPN like 'Private Internet Access' they are able to watch netflix and prime video, check certain websites that they use for their property bills in the US, etc etc... I just recently became familiar with them myself, but they have also been very useful to me in the US. Especially as easy as it is for an ISP to monitor all your traffic and essentially spy on you. *takes off tin foil hat*

I apologize for not specifying what it does. You should research them and see if this is right for you, but they are pretty easy to use.

Careful though, you basically are putting your trust that the VPN service you choose isn't actually spying on you as well.  Most claim to use encrypted traffic ( and that's pretty easily confirmed ) but they can still log things like what websites you're viewing and when you're viewing them.

The downside to VPNs is that you have to pay for them and some ISPs have blocked access to them.  Luckily, most of them have a good refund service that allows you to get a full refund within a day or two if you have issues with their service.

There are some free ones out there, and for streaming services I think you'll likely be able to take advantage of them.  Check out VPNGate

http://www.vpngate.net/en/

Just find one in the U.S. (or the country where the event is taking place) and most should have enough bandwidth and probably won't block any streaming services.

Smoov_Operator
  • Smoov_Operator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2016 - 07:27 PM

Careful though, you basically are putting your trust that the VPN service you choose isn't actually spying on you as well.  Most claim to use encrypted traffic ( and that's pretty easily confirmed ) but they can still log things like what websites you're viewing and when you're viewing them.

Totally understandable. This is where things like Tor browser come in handy, and proxies as well. Using a VPN is no excuse for lax in personal security.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users