• JuniorChubb

Aqualish Spy

• Van Society
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Certified Crew 2016 [Van Society]
    GTAF Time Trials Most Improved Driver 2016
    Best Event 2015 [Van Society Meetups]

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:23 PM

Finally made a new track. Autódromo Internacional do Algarve or simply just Portimao Circuit. Really liked the track when I saw it on The Grand Tour when Clarkson, May, and Hammond used McLaren P1, Porsche 918, and LaFerrari.

Those that know the track, the terrain is quite up and down but due to the prop limit, I wasn't able to re-create it. I've only done it on the main straight. It's 1.5 miles (2.5 kilometers) in length, lap times are between 1 minute and 1 minute 10 seconds, depending on the class you use.

I've also included a pit lane which unfortunately isn't usable because it goes past the start/finish.

Link (PS4): http://rsg.ms/e5f3ad2

2_0.jpg

Will add a video tomorrow, have to go to work.

Gonna check it out tonight ReRo :)

F*ck me for being a perfectionist lol

It is also why I seem to spend half my life in creator  :lol: 

• ReRo likes this

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

NO BULLSHlT ALLOWED Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:28 PM

If I had the time to do so as well ... ^^

Oh BTW Junior, is your Arena Essex still a WIP ? 
It says so in its description, and I've noticed a checkpoint (number 2) far out of the track .. ?

• JuniorChubb likes this

JuniorChubb
  • JuniorChubb

Aqualish Spy

• Van Society
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:27 PM Edited by JuniorChubb, 30 March 2017 - 04:28 PM.

If I had the time to do so as well ... ^^

Oh BTW Junior, is your Arena Essex still a WIP ? 
It says so in its description, and I've noticed a checkpoint (number 2) far out of the track .. ?

Whoops I gotta change that Work In Progress to 'The finest Race Track Essex has ever seen' ;)

The Wayout checkpoint is a little trick I use to get laps under the minimum distance in. Usually on a small track like that you will have to wrap the checkpoints around a few times to get the race to be a mile long (or whatever it needs to be) so 3 laps are 1 lap if you get what I mean. However using the secondary checkpoints the minimum distance does not come into play, so...

I set up the primary checkpoints to make one lap, then move one a mile away so the race can be published and replace it with a secondary checkpoint. Most people don't even notice but its a nice little trick to publish races with really short laps.

You can drive out of the Arena and half way across the airport if you like and find the hidden checkpoint, you have to use the grandstand roof though to jump back in to hit the other checkpoints. It will also explain the little ramps I have inside the oval as you cant just drive over those barriers.

Hope all that makes sense :)
  • Squirrel__Army likes this

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

NO BULLSHlT ALLOWED Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:42 PM Edited by FR_Player-One, 30 March 2017 - 04:42 PM.

^ :D  :lol:

Spoiler
  • JuniorChubb likes this

Squirrel__Army
  • Squirrel__Army

XDBX

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:09 PM

Circuit de Catalunya PS4

2_0.jpg

http://rsg.ms/02d29d0

There's many recreations of this track on socialclub but the vast majority of them are either built so they are flat or high in the air in a featureless landscape.

With the new sloping pieces I've recreated the elevations of Catalunya like they've never been seen before in GTA.

As for my earlier requests for tracks for the upcoming Supercup the only track not under construction at the moment is Spa. I know this is going to be a challenge but we have some talented creators out there.

I'm also considering adding Sepang and Circuit of the Americas to the calendar so on the look out for good recreations of those two courses as well. 

• AGNT009, Touge Spirit Leader, Damned_Hitman and 3 others like this

POL 36
  • POL 36

Snitch

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 03 April 2017 - 05:57 PM Edited by POL 36, 13 April 2017 - 04:19 PM.

Hi guys,

I am amazed by your beautiful work (only looking at photos and videos) ... really congratulations to the creators.

But I'm on Xbox1 and there are so few real tracks for XB1.

Here's my version of the Mugello Circuit ( is a real replica including the elevations ) 
I'm still working on the details but the track is complete and I hope you enjoy it.

[post='']https://it.socialclu...4e0e3689s3Jhgtg[/post]

2_1.jpg

A very nice real track for Xbox1 is this version of Laguna Seca. It's not mine ( is made by SMaCkz_666) 
but highly recommended...one of my favorite.

[post='']https://it.socialclu...1m0yyHmpU5kydIQ[/post]

• JuniorChubb likes this

Fido_le_muet
  • Fido_le_muet

XDBX

• Members
  • France
  • GTAF Time Trials New Year Champion 2017
    GTAF Time Trials Champion 2016
    GTAF Time Trials Spring Champion 2016
    Contribution Award [Mapping Los Santos]

Posted 03 April 2017 - 06:42 PM

Just finished my version of the Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez in Mexico :

https://socialclub.r...w?platformId=11

• Squirrel__Army, JuniorChubb and Frenchtone83 like this

NitrousXTR777
  • NitrousXTR777

Leader of The Unbounded Hedghogs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2017 - 07:44 PM Edited by NitrousXTR777, 03 April 2017 - 07:45 PM.

If you are a gran turismo fan you should know this track, for those who don´t look up Special Stage Route X. Iḿ asking all Xbox One creators to make a Reincarnation of Gran turismo 6 Special Stage Route X, more specifically the track itself, unless you wanna put some background props be my guess, but please make those long banked curves smooth.

Message Xbox One GT: NitrousXTR777 if you are thinking of making it.

• Iroquois and Mervz789 like this

Squirrel__Army
  • Squirrel__Army

XDBX

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:37 AM

Monaco (PS4)

http://rsg.ms/b3c09b7

Another remake of a popular track from myself. I know there is already a version of this track listed but that was created using the older set of props. 

With the new props it's easier to make tracks with changes in elevation which leaves more props for scenery and recreating the track more faithfully. 

This track has been created with contact racing in mind, a tighter version of Monaco with GTA physics makes the racing incredibly dangerous if it's run with contact. This version means you can race and overtake although care is still needed at the tighter corners. 

Hard to get a good picture of the complete track as it's integrated amongst the buildings

2_0.jpg

Better off watching the video instead to get a good idea of the track

• Iroquois, ReRo, Touge Spirit Leader and 5 others like this

JuniorChubb
  • JuniorChubb

Aqualish Spy

• Van Society
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2017 - 01:42 PM

Another remake of a popular track from myself. I know there is already a version of this track listed but that was created using the older set of props.

Don't worry about duplicates Squirrel, I am gonna post my Monaco too.

I have done a few laps on this and it works well. The extra room is appreciated when you have 5 or 6 people racing with contact on.

Squirrel__Army
  • Squirrel__Army

XDBX

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 April 2017 - 02:28 PM

I have done a few laps on this and it works well. The extra room is appreciated when you have 5 or 6 people racing with contact on.

I still need to give yours a go, is it all on the streets (apart from the habour section) but using stunt tracks set below the road surface?

JuniorChubb
  • JuniorChubb

Aqualish Spy

• Van Society
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2017 - 03:24 PM

I still need to give yours a go, is it all on the streets (apart from the habour section) but using stunt tracks set below the road surface?

Yup, the layout is obviously not as accurate and I need to tighten up the chicane after the tunnel but 90% of it is street based with barriers to hide the destructible street scenery.

I have got a couple I have been meaning to post here, including the whole of the Mushroom Cup from the original Super Mario Kart on the SNES.

JuniorChubb
  • JuniorChubb

Aqualish Spy

• Van Society
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:35 PM Edited by JuniorChubb, 13 April 2017 - 02:46 PM.

Something a little different and just about valid for the thread... (let me know if they stray to far from what the thread is about FR_Player-One as I can replace them with Monaco and Silverstone).

A recreation of the Mushroom Cup races from the original MarioKart game on the SNES. So we have Mario Circuit 1, Donut Plains 1, Ghost Valley 1, Bowser Castle 1 and Marion circuit 2. These are all a lot easier to create than versions from the newer MarioKart games as the hardware limitations back then lead to all the MarioKart races being on flat ground, nice and simple for GTA Creator.

If you are old enough to have played MarioKart on the SNES these tracks should be instantly recognisable. They all have GTA pick ups with boosts and rockets in case you want to play MarioKart style, I recommend using Biftas. Also look out for the shortcut on Ghost Valley, you will need a boost to clear it safely...

So here they are...

Mario Circuit 1http://rsg.ms/1d92671

C9TCidiWAAIS6Jr.jpg

Donut Plains 1http://rsg.ms/3f9174d

C9TCsNEXgAAA6f7.jpg

Ghost Valley 1 - http://rsg.ms/25ad63c

C9TCivdWsAE0ncC.jpg

Bowser Castle 1 - http://rsg.ms/5ceae1f

C9TCjHSXUAAeE8t.jpg

Mario Circuit 2 - http://rsg.ms/8efd4dc

C9TCh5rWAAE2gF7.jpg

Here is a link to a playlist with all the races in order, I am hoping this will work as a link as I could not find a 'share playlist' option - https://socialclub.r...b6UK3pGtBsbaeTw the playlist is only up temporarily, it will be replaced in a week or so.

Enjoy :)

Edit: Forgot to add, here is a video of all the tracks in order...

• Iroquois, Ermac and Foxy Stevenson like this

JuniorChubb
  • JuniorChubb

Aqualish Spy

• Van Society
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:26 PM Edited by JuniorChubb, 14 April 2017 - 01:30 PM.

Silverstone Circuit

Time to post another, Silverstone this time.  As usual severely limited by the prop count. I will be updating this soon to add a tyre bridge and hopefully free up a few props. I have exaggerated the elevation in the track slightly to stop it being another completely flat track.

http://rsg.ms/27e72d0

• Frenchtone83 likes this

JuniorChubb
  • JuniorChubb

Aqualish Spy

• Van Society
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:57 PM

Circuit de Monaco

Here is another one, you gotta love the Easter holiday :)

Kept this one on the street as much as possible and use the in game tunnel. The route suffers from inaccuracy due to this but its still fun to drive.

http://rsg.ms/c9a5086

FifaYoun
  • FifaYoun

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 April 2017 - 08:22 PM Edited by FifaYoun, 14 April 2017 - 08:34 PM.

Bahrain International Circuit - Sakhir, Bahrain
2_0.jpg

Preview:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shanghai International Circuit - Shanghai, China
2_0.jpg

Preview:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All my tracks are for PS4
  • JuniorChubb and Frenchtone83 like this

Squirrel__Army
  • Squirrel__Army

XDBX

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:13 PM

It really is a shame we can only use 150 props. If the limit was higher I'd be doing a lot of tracks. I love making them but I don't want to do it if I can't add some scenery as well. Imagine what people could do if the limit was double that or even 500+. You could make some tracks that would look identical to their real counterparts.

I've attempted to recreate Suzuka in 1:1 scale. The track is near perfect, all the corners proportioned with each other and track length correct to within 0.1 miles.

Unfortunately I've run out of props for cosmetics. The track is fully functional, just wish we had another 50 props then I could add pitlane and more signage.

http://rsg.ms/4a1bb5c

Track looks dead on. Nice work.

There's only one problem in doing the tracks in 1:1 scale. Due to the low top speed limit in GTA, you can take most corners full throttle which makes them boring.

The limit should really be the model memory and not the number of props. As long as you're not using high poly objects there shouldn't really be a low limit on props.

I know what you mean about the speed limits. The track does make for some close pack racing with slipstream and catch up on. 

I've taken your advice and reworked the track, I've kept the original but now added two new smaller and racier versions in a new location. Used the Ferris Wheel at Del Perro as a backdrop to match the real life circuit too. Both tracks have a functioning pitlane and a lot more decorative props. 

Suzuka Supercup

http://rsg.ms/0bee344

2_0.jpg

Suzuka East Short Course

http://rsg.ms/89dae25

2_0.jpg

• Iroquois, ReRo, JuniorChubb and 1 other like this

doubleg213
  • doubleg213

Ich Bin Ein Auslander

• Van Society
  • United-Kingdom
    Best Event 2016 [Van Society Time Trials 2016]

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:09 AM

Just had a run of the new Suzuka attempt.

It feels so much more involving and interesting with the compromise on length. 

• Squirrel__Army and Frenchtone83 like this

Squirrel__Army
  • Squirrel__Army

XDBX

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:30 AM

It's me again with yet another real track recreation, this time I've recreated the Hungaroring. Not as glamorous as Monaco or Suzuka but an essential track needed for the upcoming Supercup.

2_0.jpg

The track is built to 3/4 scale and is blended in with the surrounding terrain. 

http://rsg.ms/15e4370(PS4)

• JuniorChubb and Frenchtone83 like this

doubleg213
  • doubleg213

Ich Bin Ein Auslander

• Van Society
  • United-Kingdom
    Best Event 2016 [Van Society Time Trials 2016]

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:50 AM

They used Hungaroring in the DTM and ITC. 

It's glamorous enough for me on that basis. 

Tails Prower
  • Tails Prower

Happy Birthday! Azu-nyan (11/11)

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 May 2017 - 01:22 PM Edited by Tails Prower, 01 May 2017 - 01:25 PM.

I'm finally getting round to bookmarking some of these track creations I myself but I want to ask a question - has anyone made Paul Ricard Circuit for GTA Online yet?

I have the basics of the track created in a saved race at the moment but I've made it too big so am currently trying to scale it down so that it allows me to do the checkpoints

as current location (Fort Zancudo beach) I'm acutally hitting limits on the camera distant so at certain points I can't put the checkpoints without shrinking the track.

If someone has already done one in thread I'd like to check it out to see how mine compares.

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 01 May 2017 - 02:39 PM

Ahaha I just spent absolutely ages defending my yacht against two players, and literally seconds before he finally killed me, I survived the bounty.

Tails Prower
  • Tails Prower

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 May 2017 - 02:46 PM

Ahaha I just spent absolutely ages defending my yacht against two players, and literally seconds before he finally killed me, I survived the bounty.

Err what's this doing in content creator section?

JuniorChubb
  • JuniorChubb

Aqualish Spy

• Van Society
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 May 2017 - 04:46 PM Edited by JuniorChubb, 01 May 2017 - 04:46 PM.

Err what's this doing in content creator section?

Who knows, but well done for surviving the Bounty :)
  • Mervz789 likes this

Squirrel__Army
  • Squirrel__Army

XDBX

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 May 2017 - 07:27 AM

I'm finally getting round to bookmarking some of these track creations I myself but I want to ask a question - has anyone made Paul Ricard Circuit for GTA Online yet?

I have the basics of the track created in a saved race at the moment but I've made it too big so am currently trying to scale it down so that it allows me to do the checkpoints

as current location (Fort Zancudo beach) I'm acutally hitting limits on the camera distant so at certain points I can't put the checkpoints without shrinking the track.

If someone has already done one in thread I'd like to check it out to see how mine compares.

Not been linked to this thread yet but Fido has made a version of the track. 

http://rsg.ms/bd46fc2

Reduced scale is a must for these tracks. GTA uses a scaled down speed compared to the real life cars. Making tracks roughly 3/4 of the size of the original suits the cars a lot better than a full size version.

• Tails Prower and Frenchtone83 like this

Tails Prower
  • Tails Prower

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:27 AM

Not been linked to this thread yet but Fido has made a version of the track. 

http://rsg.ms/bd46fc2

Reduced scale is a must for these tracks. GTA uses a scaled down speed compared to the real life cars. Making tracks roughly 3/4 of the size of the original suits the cars a lot better than a full size version.

Yes I realised that one, thank you for the link, I will have a look at that version tonight, hoping I can publish mine soon but don't want to publish it

until I feel I've got the track right, it's my first attempt at doing a proper circuit and this one is my of favourite real life tracks, my plan is to try and make

some tracks from Gran Turismo series at some stage but finding locations for making the props work is proving difficult.

atheistsw
  • atheistsw

Currently Coveting Creativity

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 01 July 2017 - 02:22 PM Edited by atheistsw, 18 July 2017 - 05:28 PM.

Finally got back in the creator and made a new recreation of a GP track. This is as faithful a reproduction I could manage with the pesky prop limitations of the awesome Nurburgring GP, home of both the European and German Grand Prixs at different stages of its life. Includes a pit-lane.

Nurburgring-GP-Strecke

Any feedback much appreciated!

Cheers!

• FR_Player-One, ReRo, JuniorChubb and 1 other like this

JuniorChubb
  • JuniorChubb

Aqualish Spy

• Van Society
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 July 2017 - 06:16 PM Edited by JuniorChubb, 01 July 2017 - 06:17 PM.

Great to see this thread still being used.

Bookmarked it Athiest :)

I think it is about time for another Real Life Tracks Night, hopefully we have enough new tracks that we can have a completely new playlist this time around.

PS4 in about 3 weeks time...

• Mervz789 and Frenchtone83 like this

Squirrel__Army
  • Squirrel__Army

XDBX

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 July 2017 - 04:55 PM

Currently my Suzuka tracks are broken. It's the invalid trigger issue. I've tried to fix this but due to the location of the track and start line I have been unable to fix it.

I've put a ticket into Rockstar but would like to get this video shared around the creator community and hopefully rockstar will take notice and fix the trigger issue properly.

JuniorChubb
  • JuniorChubb

Aqualish Spy

• Van Society
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 July 2017 - 05:40 PM

Guys lets give Squirrel some support...

We all have SocialClub accounts, it only takes a minute to follow the link below and upvote his support ticket 

https://support.rock...nt_115004549268

• Frenchtone83 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users