nice discovery by chan wing hun wow

do more gta iv vd pls

Rachel Amber
  • Rachel Amber

Hell Is Empty!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 February 2017 - 05:14 PM

nv discover xDDD  btw Milita does you have a GTA 5 sv guide?

Chun Yu Chan
  • Chun Yu Chan

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2017 - 02:41 AM

https://youtu.be/M9QW5C9YvZ8

do more gta iv vd pls
I'm Chun Yu Chan alright,stop calling me chan wing hun

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 11 February 2017 - 04:16 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 11 February 2017 - 12:57 PM.

btw Milita does you have a GTA 5 sv guide?

Nah, not yet.  I may make one in the future for PS3/X360, but not any time soon.  Maybe this Summer...

For now, I only have III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLaD, TBoGT, and CW for the Guides.  Still missing V.

Also, nice EC2 Zombie.  I will add it into the Guide eventually.  No Updates for several weeks, though, as I am too busy finishing some Saves of my own and also have to work.

• Rachel Amber likes this

Rachel Amber
  • Rachel Amber

Hell Is Empty!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 February 2017 - 07:32 AM Edited by NOskillx, 11 February 2017 - 07:32 AM.

do more gta iv vd pls
I'm Chun Yu Chan alright,stop calling me chan wing hun

Sorry for off topic but i would call you SPAM SPAM SPAM dude...

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2017 - 06:24 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 27 February 2017 - 06:42 PM.

Awesome.  My Lustered PMP-600's in my TBoGT Save are fake.  Blue and Green spawn in traffic.  I won't redo this garbage game again, though, since nothing is special in the end as you can get ALL Special Vehicles from a Replay that are in Story and the very few (9) Special Vehicles that are actually one time only come from Random Encounters and Club Management Missions...Which I have.  Little did I know that these Lusters can spawn in traffic, which makes the Vehicles not even special.

Moral of the story?  Do NOT trust anything in the HD Era for EC's and Lusters.  It's all bullsh*t and unconfirmed until someone cracks open the Game Files and checks the Colors and Lusters and confirms they do NOT spawn in traffic.  So many Vehicles have Lusters in traffic and there is a million Vehicles always spawning.  You can never be certain with the HD Era and Special Vehicles, so take this sh*t with a grain of salt.

The thing is, these games (IV, TLaD, TBoGT, CW, and V) have been out for so long yet people are basing Special Vehicles on SPECULATION and nothing more.  Nobody has confirmed or denied them.  They just assumed they are special all these years cuz someone on the Internet said they were.

Ghost Ryder
  • Ghost Ryder

cam

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 27 February 2017 - 06:40 PM

I don't think the Green Luster spawns on traffic, but I've definitely seen it on Drug Wars a couple of times before.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2017 - 06:47 PM

Oh yeah, I certainly saw Green Lusters on PMP 600's, too, but always just in TLaD Gang Wars and TBoGT Drug Wars.  I never saw it in traffic.  However, something obtainable through a Gang War or Drug War is just "Rare" and not special in the end, since these Wars are infinite and always available, including after 100%.

It just pisses me off that I had to do TBoGT twice a couple months ago.  One because what I obtained was from Drug Wars, which are all just Rare Vehicles, and then I redid it to obtain all the Club Management and Random Encounter Vehicles + get 100% on ALL 26 Story Missions.......All of which I have done.  Then I find out something I have in the new and improved TBoGT Save is also fake.  Seriously, HD Era can bob on a dong all day long for Special Vehicles since the HD Era sucks tremendously.  All easy Vehicles, half of them aren't even special.  There is no point to even bother with the HD Era at this point and after the downfall of GTA V, I can already tell that Special Vehicles won't even be a "thing" when the next GTA comes out.  Special Vehicles and GTA were in the prime from 2001 - 2008.  After IV, it went downhill...

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 09 July 2017 - 07:52 AM

Is it just me or the fun in looking for special vehicles in the recent GTAs after CTW isn't that much anymore? Seems like there so much more fun solving how to get special vehicles from GTA III, SA, VC, LCS, VCS and CTW than in GTA IV, TBoGT anf GTA V.

• SpriteFan274 likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:18 AM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 09 July 2017 - 11:44 AM.

Oh, I agree.  IV, TLaD, TBoGT, and V are all a joke with V being the biggest joke of them all when it comes to Special Vehicles.  It's not you.  If you know what you're talking about and have the knowledge of Special Vehicles across these ten GTA's, you can easily see how dumbed down the Special Vehicle aspect is in the HD Era...

Also, I can't believe you're alive.  LONG TIME NO SEE...

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:30 AM

Oh, I agree.  IV, TLaD, TBoGT, and V are all a joke with V being the biggest joke of them all when it comes to Special Vehicles.  It's not you.  If you know what you're talking about and have the knowledge of Special Vehicles across these ten GTA's, you can easily see how dumbed down the Special Vehicle aspect is in the HD Era...

Also, I can't believe you're alive.  LONG TIME NO SEE...

Thanks, and it's really good to see the addition of your guides in this forum across the GTA series:) Great job!

I still am very much alive and kicking, just seriously having a life now:D Last GTA I played was Episodes and it was quite a disappointment for me in terms of these special vehicles. All EC and none of the more exotic armored ones. I agree and kind of sad with what you said that this probably won't be a "thing" anymore when the next GTA comes around. I said probably because I'm still hoping that Rockstar would come to their senses and bring back the fun days, the surreal and mad concepts of finding and obtaining all types of special vehicles in GTA just like what they did from 2001- 2008. 

For what's it worth, check on the Armored van. I'm referring to the one you'd see regularly driving around the city. It is the only bulletproof vehicle i know except its front part. I once used it against the law enforcers, had it stuck somewhere at the airport where only the rear part and some of its sides were exposed to police fire. It took them like forever to shoot at it and absolutely not damaged the van. I also used this most of the time for some side missions involving shootouts with gangs.

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:12 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 10 July 2017 - 12:43 PM.

Thanks!  I noticed some of yours on IGN or Gamefaqs as well as Lancet Jades' Guides on Gamefaqs and the original "System Error" SA Guide on Gamefaqs but a lot of things are now outdated, a lot of new things have been found, a lot of new Methods have been found with passing a Mission instead of failing a Mission, etc, etc.  Furthermore, I am taking the Guides on the Forum one step further and adding Videos to all of the Entries for Visual Learners.  I've read about Special Vehicles and how to get them a long time ago on Sites, but they seemed harder than they really are since I couldn't SEE HOW to obtain it.  Once Youtube became big and people were uploading all this stuff to their Channels and I got to SEE how to obtain them, they became much easier and it helps to have a WRITTEN HOW TO and then a VIDEO HOW TO, with or without commentary.

There is 9 Guides on the Forum, while I never made one for GTA V mainly due to the clusterf*ck of Patches that make some exploits not work anymore or different Patches causing different bugs and issues.  I personally play the HD Era on Version 1.00 with my PS3's Internet DISABLED, so I have all available exploits and things to use, but making a Guide explaining something that works only on some Patches and not others would be really annoying.  Maybe in a year or so, I will try and make a V Guide but there is also too many Platforms it's released to and ALL OF THEM ARE DIFFERENT!  PS3/360 has their set of Special Vehicles, while PC, PS4, and Xbox One have their set of Special Vehicles.  Some can only be obtained on Last Gen and not Next Gen, while some things like an AP Conversion for Motorcycles can be done on Next Gen but not Last Gen.  It's a headache trying to make a Guide for ALL Platforms...

Yeah, when it comes to TLaD, the only nice challenge is the Unique Prison Bus and the Unique/Lustered/EC Black Laundromat from Get Lost and passing the Mission at the same time.  A new Method for that has been found where you can use a Fire Truck now which makes the task rather easy if you just have some patience, but it's still a nice challenge while other Special Vehicles are just too easy and given to you.  That's why I don't like too much of IV, TLaD, TBoGT, and V.  If anything IV and TLaD are the go-to HD Era GTA's for Special Vehicles, but TBoGT and V are hands down the worst while TBoGT is SLIGHTLY better than V.

For me, it's 2001-2010, since CW was released in 2010 as was TBoGT.  But I see why you say 2008 with GTA IV being the last good one for Special Vehicles...

A big issue with the HD Era as well is all these EC and Lustered Vehicles are STILL A MYSTERY.  Not a single person can say with 100% CERTAINTY that something is EC or Lustered unless they know ALL POSSIBLE Colors/Lusters from Traffic, etc.  In the 3D Era, excluding VCS as of now, we can look into Carcols.dat File and see what is EC or not, but in the HD Era, it's all a big guessing game.  I actually have to REDO my current TLaD Save since the EC Black Oracle I have it in which was said to be special for YEARS was found to NOT be special and I don't want 15 Special Vehicles and 1 non Special Vehicle in a Save.  All 16 need to be special or it's no good for me.  So now I have to redo it, which is just annoying since I spend more time REDOING Saves in the HD Era rather than doing MULTIPLE SAVES and obtaining everything that exists.  Something is always found to not be special sooner or later in the HD Era.  It's really annoying...

You mean a Securicar?  The Green/White Money Truck?  Or...?  The Enforcer itself as well as the Police Stockade (GTA IV Only) are "armored" a lot, too.  They DO break down, but it takes AGES to do so and furthermore, once you obtain the Police Stockade in IV and convert it to AP with the Girlfriend Exploit, you're unstoppable, basically.  I love that thing...

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 28 August 2017 - 02:24 PM

Seeing from Lancet Jades' TBoGT Guide, I see more EC Vehicles which are Rare...

They will all be added in the Guide for two reasons. One, EC Vehicles are EC if they can't be obtained from Pay and Spray or Traffic. Two, if I don't want Rare stuff then the TBoGT Guide won't have any Story Mission Vehicles, all Unique Vehicles (like the Hexer or Slamvan) would all be Rare and not Special at all as they can be obtained any time with Mission Replay, thus only some EC and Lustered Vehicles from Side Missions will be Special.

Cavalcade with EC Black Rims - Armando's Special Ability or Drug Wars, also found in Corner Kids and Clocking Off
Unique Tuner Serrano - only available from Henrique's Special Ability
EC Green and Black Bullet GT - Triathlons, also in This Ain't Checkers
EC Bright Yellow Comet - Triathlons
EC Dark Red F620 - Triathlons
Lustered Silver Comet - Triathlons, also in This Ain't Checkers
EC Pink Flatbed - Base Jumps
EC White and Orange Sanchez - Base Jumps

• MorsPrincipiumEst and Rachel Amber like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 28 August 2017 - 10:50 PM

Well, I finished the 3D Era on PS2 for several months now, so I am back to the HD Era and starting with TLaD in a week or so.  I'll be back to TBoGT after TLaD and gonna get ALL Story Vehicles that I still need from Replays of the Missions.  Gonna do 2 MORE Saves for TBoGT.  Already have 1...

Gokuzbu
  • Gokuzbu

Luis and Niko will not be touched by Trevor.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:15 AM

TBOGT vehicles don't feel special to me because you can just replay missions anytime. I only collect the side mission ones (that red F620 you get from Daisy is top notch). I wish the game had more strangers to meet.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:03 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 22 September 2017 - 02:04 AM.

Yeah, it's sort of the same thing with Chinatown Wars, as well.  You can use Replays to get 90% of all the Special Vehicles found in the whole game and with TBoGT, it's literally ALL of them in which you can get with a Replay from the Story.  The only truly, one time only, Special Vehicles in TBoGT are the Club Management and Random Encounter Special Vehicles:

EC Gold and Maroon Manana
EC Bright Red F620
Lustered Black PMP 600
EC Silver and Lustered Habanero
EC Silver and Lustered PCJ 600
EC Red and Black and Lustered Peyote
Unique Swift with Side Doors Closed
Lustered Black Stretch

Of these, the Swift can actually be obtained on a Replay from the Story, HOWEVER, that particular one would require a Suicide so if you don't want any Deaths in the Stats, then the Swift from Club Management is the way to go and would make it one time only.

I am actually glad that you can't use Replays in V for Special Vehicles.  TBoGT and CW don't feel so good since you can do this, so I am glad you can't in V.  And luckily III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, or TLaD don't suffer from that, either.

• Gokuzbu and SpriteFan274 like this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 22 September 2017 - 01:23 AM Edited by SpriteFan274, 22 September 2017 - 12:21 PM.

So, I checked the Lustered "Random" PMP 600 from Margot's 1st Random Encounter... Fake.

I got these: 

Steel Blue Poly - 78
Steel Blue Poly - 78
Striking Blue - 63
Black - 0

Black - 0
Black - 0
Nassau Blue Poly - 76
Black - 0

Dk.Sapphire Blue Poly - 85
Crystal Blue Poly - 123
Black - 0

Torino Red Pearl - 28
Torino Red Pearl - 28
Securicor Dark Green - 126
Black - 0

Steel Gray Poly - 6
Steel Gray Poly - 6
Smoke Silver Poly - 97
Black - 0

pmp600 - 0,0,37, 0,0,0, 0,0,76, 1,1,95, 6,6,97, 11,11,97, 20,20,12, 21,21,24, 23,23,24, 28,28,126, 45,45,35, 53,53,58, 54,54,55, 62,62,51, 69,69,65, 70,70,63, 78,78,63, 85,85,123, 16,16,76, 9,9,91, 15,15,93, 19,19,93, 13,13,80,

I can assume it's a Fake Vehicle.... Just a Traffic Default. Why would it be Lustered "Random" anyways, that doesn't make sense... I can get 100+ PMP 600's from Margot and they will all be Traffic Defaults. Removed from the Guide.

I think why Lustered Vehicles exist in the IV Trilogy.

So first the Car Model gets loaded with Traffic Defaults, then it gets the Body Colors Set, leaving the Traffic Luster untouched. Every Luster I've seen on all Random Luster Vehicles from Missions ALL have Lusters found in Traffic, what makes them Special is the Combination of the Color and Luster.

So this is why this Lustered Random PMP 600 is bullsh*t...

• Gokuzbu and MorsPrincipiumEst like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2017 - 02:03 AM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 22 September 2017 - 02:04 AM.

This is actually GOOD NEWS in my case.  So instead of having to REDO my 1st TBoGT Save, I just have to discard the fake PMP 600 and get another Vehicle from the Story on a Replay.  No issues with my 1st Save other than the fake PMP 600 which is easy to just discard and get another Story Vehicle from a Replay.  Still need to know about the others, though.  So it's good I will be working on my 2nd TLaD Save in the meanwhile you start doing this confirmation stuff for TBoGT so I can see if there possibly may be even OTHER Vehicles to discard.  Fingers crossed that I don't actually have to REDO the Save and can just "fix it" by getting rid of the PMP 600 and getting a Story Vehicle...Probably Packie's EC Bright Red Comet...

Now there is in total of 8 one time only Special Vehicles in TBoGT...Perhaps less if anything else is fake...But also perhaps more if you find anything else in Club Management, but I doubt it.  Club Management and Random Encounters is all there is here that is one time only...

• Rachel Amber and SpriteFan274 like this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:24 PM Edited by SpriteFan274, A week ago.

EC Bright Red F620 is real! - has a Random Luster

Turismo Red - 35
Desert Red - 36 (RGB)
Silver Stone Poly - 8 (RGB) OR Taxi Yellow - 89 (RGB) - Changable Luster
Black - 0

f620 - 31,31,89, 7,7,8, 0,0,7, 24,24,4 52,52,50, 69,69,65, 74,74,72, 85,85,82, 113,113,133, 89,89,113, 83,83,113,

Lustered Black PMP 600 is real!

Black - 0
Black - 0
Flax - 93 - Changable Luster
Black - 0

pmp600 - 0,0,37, 0,0,0, 0,0,76, 1,1,95, 6,6,97, 11,11,97, 20,20,12, 21,21,24, 23,23,24, 28,28,126, 45,45,35, 53,53,58, 54,54,55, 62,62,51, 69,69,65, 70,70,63, 78,78,63, 85,85,123, 16,16,76, 9,9,91, 15,15,93, 19,19,93, 13,13,80,

EC/Lustered Habanero is real! (Poppy Mitchell)

Diamond Blue Poly - 68
Black - 0
Nassau Blue Poly - 76 - Changable Luster
Black - 0
Variant - 0
habanero - 0,0,56, 1,1,11, 3,3,11, 14,14,11, 19,19,14, 42,42,30, 45,45,27, 57,57,126, 54,54,50, 52,52,83, 70,70,80, 82,82,63, 85,85,63, 90,90,91, 94,94,94, 104,104,106, 16,16,76, 9,9,91, 15,15,93, 19,19,93, 13,13,80,

EC/Lustered PCJ 600 is real! (Poppy Mitchell)

Diamond Blue Poly - 68
Black Poly - 1
Winning Silver Poly - 5 - Changable Luster
Black - 0
Variant - 876
pcj - 0,0,1, 33,127,90, 0,35,1, 85,1,83, 28,0,1, 16,11,5, 1,0,5, 51,0,91, 33,35,33, 48,0,48, 131,1,90, 56,0,50, 67,67,65, 0,127,90, 35,112,1, 5,112,1, 89,0,1,

EC Red and Black and Lustered Peyote is real!

Bright Red - 43 (RGB)
Black - 0
Astra Silver Poly - 12 - Random Luster
Black - 0
Variant - 194
peyote - 0,0,12, 17,17,12, 41,41,35, 46,46,127, 51,51,127, 52,52,59, 55,55,60, 61,61,113, 65,65,80, 68,68,12, 76,76,126, 91,91,89, 93,93,91,

Yankee from the Blue Brothers Club Management Mission is not EC! Not Special! - Never has been suspected to be

Silver Poly - 15
White - 112
Black Poly - 1
Black - 0
yankee - 15,112,1, 26,78,1,

Lustered Black Stretch is real!

Black - 0
Black - 0
Pastel Alabaster - 91 - Random Luster
Black - 0
stretch - 0,0,8, 1,1,12, 113,113,113, 16,16,76, 9,9,91, 15,15,93, 19,19,93, 13,13,80, 0,0,1,

Landstalker from Bruce Spade's Club Management Mission is NOT EC! - Never has been suspected to be

Dark Green Poly - 57
Dark Green Poly - 57
Green - 51 (RGB)
Black - 0
landstalker - 0,0,95, 0,0,4, 1,1,9, 6,6,63, 40,40,27, 57,57,51, 64,64,63, 85,85,118, 88,88,87, 98,98,91, 104,104,103, 2,2,63, 21,21,72, 22,22,72, 13,11,91, 19,19,93,

EC Pink Flatbed is real but Rare - also Lustered

Brilliant Red Poly2 - 47
Black - 0
Green - 56 OR Petrol Blue Green Poly - 54 (Random Luster)
Black - 0
flatbed - 1,1,8, 6,6,8, 11,11,12, 12,12,12, 31,31,31, 40,40,40, 52,53,53, 54,54,54, 56,56,56, 70,70,70, 73,73,73, 77,77,76,

EC Sanchez is real but Rare

Brilliant Red Poly2 - 47
Lammy Yellow - 132
Jasper Green Poly - 65 (Maybe Lustered?) - It is Lustered, just checked now and got Taxi Yellow.
Black - 0
sanchez - 89,0,89, 35,4,127, 13,0,1, 11,4,5, 0,4,2, 0,89,2, 7,0,8, 33,4,33, 43,4,30, 74,89,74, 48,0,48, 59,4,90, 56,4,50, 67,4,65, 

More TBoGT Confirmation coming...

• MorsPrincipiumEst and Rachel Amber like this

Rachel Amber
  • Rachel Amber

Hell Is Empty!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:27 PM Edited by Rachel Amber, 22 September 2017 - 12:27 PM.

Nice! so ... there might be still some fake ones (vehicles) too??

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:51 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 22 September 2017 - 12:53 PM.

Of course there can still be fake Special Vehicles.  He's first confirming the MOST IMPORTANT Special Vehicles first...The ones that are one time only, which are Random Encounters and Club Management Special Vehicles.  These things can't be repeated unless you start over, while Story Mission Special Vehicles can all be obtained with Mission Replays, thus are not mandatory to check right now, but once he finishes with the Random Encounter and Club Management Mission Special Vehicles, he'll do the Story Vehicles, too, of course...

I am sure there will be other things fake.  TLaD had so much removed, but a handful added, and many Property Terms for the Special Vehicles changed, as well...

I think my F620 is Silver Stone Poly Luster, but I don't care, really.  It's still EC/Lustered in the end, but would be cool to see that other F620 and it's Luster.  Never saw it in Yellow...

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:32 AM

Is the Cavalcade from Henrique and Armando unique? It has chrome rims.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:12 AM

Special in terms of Rare...But once again, something you can ALWAYS get.  There is only 16 spaces for Special Vehicles and like TLaD, you don't want to waste them on Vehicles that can always be obtained.  The same Cavalcade is given to you to drive during 50 Drug Wars.  Like Tony's Schafter, it's one of the most common Vehicles given to you throughout the game...

I thought you said you READ THE GUIDES...Cuz:

5.4. Black Cavalcade with EC Black Rims

Just a Rare Vehicle...

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2017 - 12:56 PM

Special in terms of Rare...But once again, something you can ALWAYS get.  There is only 16 spaces for Special Vehicles and like TLaD, you don't want to waste them on Vehicles that can always be obtained.  The same Cavalcade is given to you to drive during 50 Drug Wars.  Like Tony's Schafter, it's one of the most common Vehicles given to you throughout the game...

I thought you said you READ THE GUIDES...Cuz:

5.4. Black Cavalcade with EC Black Rims

Just a Rare Vehicle...

Nope, just started TBoGT, haven't read the guides fully yet. The only vehicles I have obtained so far are lustered Drug Wars vehicles and a F620 from a random encounter.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2017 - 01:13 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 24 September 2017 - 01:15 PM.

The way I do Saves for TBoGT are as follows:

Save File 1 = 8 One Time Only Special Vehicles (Random Encounters and Club Management) and 8 Story Special Vehicles Via Replay (If Using Replay, No Added Attempts to the Stats)

Save File 2 = 16 Story Special Vehicles Via Replay

Save File 3 = 16 Drug War Vehicles

The 8 Story Vehicles in the 1st Save are the hardest and best ones to get, most being Unique Vehicles, despite still being able to obtain from Replays like Rocco's Caged Caddy, Johnny's Hexer, Slamvan, Bati Custom, etc, etc...

There is only 8 one time only Special Vehicles in this game, so it would be dumb to skip those for a 1st Save File, since any Special Vehicle from the Story and Drug Wars can be obtained after the Story is complete and any time after Corner Kids when Drug Wars are unlocked.  In other words, this game sucks for Special Vehicles...

I only play TBoGT cuz it DOES have Special Vehicles and I follow the same pattern I do in the other 9 GTA's, so I force myself to do TBoGT in the same way, too.  I go for them all, despite most being obtainable on a Replay are are so easy to get.  But that's how the HD Era is.  It's rather boring as a whole for Special Vehicles and too many of them are easy.  There is only a couple tasks in each one (IV, TLaD, TBoGT, CW, and V) that are difficult...

• SpriteFan274 likes this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 24 September 2017 - 01:41 PM Edited by SpriteFan274, 24 September 2017 - 04:19 PM.

TBoGT really sucks for Special Vehicles... Only 8 SPECIAL Vehicles, but a lot of EC and Lustered and "Unique" (Storyline Rare) Vehicles in it.

Anyways, time to confirm some more TBoGT Stuff...

Arnaud's Random Encounter EC Manana is truly EC and One Time Only!

Dk.Beechwood Poly - 104
Desert Red - 36 (RGB)
Black Poly - 1
Black - 0
manana - 0,0,12, 1,1,12, 3,3,12, 6,6,12, 7,7,12, 10,10,12, 16,16,12, 31,31,31, 41,41,41, 57,57,57, 62,62,62, 67,67,67, 86,86,86, 88,88,88, 95,95,95,

Clocking Off Sanchez is EC Black!

Black - 0
​Black - 0
​Black - 0
​Black - 0
sanchez - 89,0,89, 35,4,127, 13,0,1, 11,4,5, 0,4,2, 0,89,2, 7,0,8, 33,4,33, 43,4,30, 74,89,74, 48,0,48, 59,4,90, 56,4,50, 67,4,65, 

Clocking Off Mafia PMP 600 with Hybrid Grill is NOT EC Black.

Black - 0
​Black - 0
​Black - 0
​Black - 0

EC Dark Red Buffalo from This Ain't Checkers - EC!

Med.Garnet Red Poly - 45
Med.Garnet Red Poly - 45
Black Poly - 1
Black - 0
buffalo - 0,0,3, 0,0,103, 3,3,103, 1,1,79, 3,3,73, 4,4,82, 6,6,84, 11,11,86, 16,16,92, 23,23,25, 34,34,28, 36,36,27, 47,47,91, 52,52,53, 53,53,51, 64,64,65, 69,69,63, 70,70,64, 73,73,58, 76,76,58, 2,2,63, 21,21,72, 22,22,72, 13,11,91, 19,19,93,

Mori's EC Buffalo from his Missions - EC!

Med.Garnet Red Poly - 45
Med.Garnet Red Poly - 45
Turismo Red - 35
Black - 0
buffalo - 0,0,3, 0,0,103, 3,3,103, 1,1,79, 3,3,73, 4,4,82, 6,6,84, 11,11,86, 16,16,92, 23,23,25, 34,34,28, 36,36,27, 47,47,91, 52,52,53, 53,53,51, 64,64,65, 69,69,63, 70,70,64, 73,73,58, 76,76,58, 2,2,63, 21,21,72, 22,22,72, 13,11,91, 19,19,93,

So, the Body Colors of these Buffalos are the same, but the Luster is different, making it look Dark Red and Bright Red.

That Turismo from No.3 is NOT EC...

Taxi Yellow - 89 (RGB)
Taxi Yellow - 89 (RGB)
Taxi Yellow - 89 (RGB)
Black - 0
turismo - 0,0,1, 35,35,127, 1,1,3, 17,17,34, 21,21,21, 31,31,33, 38,38,30, 52,52,50, 69,69,63, 72,72,63, 81,81,63, 89,89,89, 95,95,90,

EC White and Red Bullet GT from No.3 is EC!!

Astra Silver Poly - 12
Turismo Red - 35
White - 112
Black - 0
bullet - 34,1,28, 0,0,2, 76,0,75, 132,0,133, 120,120,133, 20,20,4, 0,0,84, 74,74,128,

No.3 EC F620 is not Body Color EC, but rather Luster EC! - Traffic F620 with the same Body Color ID has a Bright Blue Poly (82) Luster, while the No.3 one has a Police Car Blue Luster, which makes it EC as it's not randomly Lustered (because the Luster can't be found in Traffic anyways). - EC!

Police Car Blue - 128
Black - 0
f620 - 31,31,89, 7,7,8, 0,0,7, 24,24,4 52,52,50, 69,69,65, 74,74,72, 85,85,82, 113,113,133, 89,89,113, 83,83,113,

Buffalo from Bang Bang is EC!

Black - 0
​Black - 0
​Black - 0

EC/Lustered Feltzer is real too!

Vermillion Solid - 101
Turismo Red - 35
Titanium Frost Poly - 17 (Changable Lusters)
Black - 0
feltzer - 13,13,65, 62,62,63, 0,0,63, 1,1,64, 3,3,12, 6,6,16, 7,7,15, 15,15,17, 28,28,28, 40,40,28, 49,49,50, 50,50,51, 57,57,55, 65,65,55, 74,74,63, 16,16,76, 9,9,91, 15,15,93, 19,19,93, 13,13,80,

Johnny's Unique Hexer is also EC!

Surf Blue - 69
White - 112
White - 112
Black - 0
hexer - 4,0,96, 111,111,6, 129,129,129, 106,106,106,

• Gokuzbu, MorsPrincipiumEst and Rachel Amber like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:33 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 24 September 2017 - 03:48 PM.

Yeah, I made up my mind and have a plan for TBoGT now.

After I finish my 2nd TLaD Save which I will start for sure tomorrow and finish it within a week or so (by October), I will REDO my 1st TBoGT Save (even though I don't really have to) because I want to improve with some Stats and such and when I finish it, I will remove all my Vehicles from the 1st Save and save the game in 2 more Slots.  I also won't be going for 100%'s on any of the Missions in the 1st Save, but rather the 2nd Save.  That way my 1st Save can be low for the Total Playing Time and other Stats.  While the 2nd Save, which is just using Replays to get 16 Story Vehicles, I will use Replays to get 100%'s on the 26 Story Missions, as well.  Then the 3rd Save will be a continuation of the 2nd Save where I will remove the Vehicles once more and just get 16 Drug War Vehicles and then TBoGT is fully done with and can move onto finishing the remaining 126 Pigeons in my IV Starter Save and doing a 2nd Save File for IV.  Then.....HD Era COMPLETE!

Plans can change, though.  As I could still just fix my 1st Save File instead of redoing it.  We'll see.  Cuz now I am remembering that I need to get the 2 Retards (Armando and Henrique) to 100% Like and 50/60% Respect (highest it can go) and then also do Air Hockey and all those boring as f*ck Minigames and activities.  Just not in the mood.  I suck at Cage Fighting, too, and die a handful of times before I pass it.

I guess I will see how I feel after I finish my 2nd TLaD Save in the coming week or so...

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:41 AM Edited by ClaudeIzABadAzz, 25 September 2017 - 01:57 AM.

do Air Hockey and all those boring as f*ck Minigames and activities.  Just not in the mood.  I suck at Cage Fighting, too, and die a handful of times before I pass it.

I hate those mini games. I haven't tried them yet, but I know the activities from TLaD and IV were boring as all hell, and I wouldn't expect TBoGT to be any different. As for Cage Fighting though, I passed that after about 10+ tries. It was actually kinda fun once you get the hang of it. The unarmed opponents are not a problem, it's the guys with bats, and knives especially. This is what I did - since they are all right handed, lock onto the target and continuously move to right of him until you're pretty much circling each other, then when he attacks, dodge it and take his weapon. Rinse and repeat. That's all I did.

EDIT: Sprite, I'm getting a gaming PC in about a week or so, and it should be able to run all GTAs up to V. I'm probably going to start doing video walkthroughs of obtaining special vehicles for my YouTube channel, and if you ever need videos, feel free to ask me and I'll DM you the links.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:05 AM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 25 September 2017 - 02:08 AM.

It sucks that the "Friend Activities" and some Minigames like Golf can't be done in a TBoGT Starter Save like they can be done in a TLaD Starter Save.  That is why TLaD goes so much smoother and quicker for me as I don't have to worry about any of that stuff.  But in TBoGT, you can only do 10.61% Game Completion after "I Luv LC" while you can achieve 16.06% Game Completion in TLaD after "Clean and Serene..."  The Minigames suck in IV, too, BUT at least there isn't any Air Hockey.  This is the worst Minigame of them all and on PS3 (not sure about Xbox or PC), the Analog Stick Movement is SO sensitive and very annoying to actually win a single game.  As usual and keeping Stats a minimum, I don't like any LOSSES recorded in my Stats, so if I lose, that means I reload and gotta redo it all, which can get time consuming and annoying when you have to do such thing 10 times until you win which is just ridiculous...

I know how to do Cage Fighting.  I actually made a Topic back in 2014 called "L.C. Cage Fights" when I was new to TBoGT and sucked at it, but as you can see, I passed it eventually and 3 years later, it only takes 2-3 tries to pass Round 6.  But even still, it's just annoying...

I "want to" redo my 1st Save, but at the same time I don't for the reason I mentioned.  It's like a 50/50 and deadlocked decision if I do it or not, but the final decision will come after I finish my 2nd and final TLaD Save which I will start tomorrow.

The only reason I'd be redoing it would be for the Weapons Bought Stat to be $0.00 instead of the $6,000 or so that I spent on Weapons (you lose the Combat Pistol's Ammo after passing Departure Time and reach 100%).  Also for lower Total Playing Time.  That's really the ONLY reasons to redo it.  I am not wanting to redo it for anything Special Vehicle related, actually, since all the ONE TIME ONLY Special Vehicles have been confirmed and I have them ALL (8 of them).  So I really should simply just "update" the 1st Save and remove the one fake PMP 600 (Black Base Color, Nassau Blue Poly Luster) and get a replacement Story Special Vehicle and call it a day.  Then just get 16 Story Special Vehicles in the 2nd Save File with the game already completed to 100% and everything done as it would be a "continuation" of my 1st Save.  3rd Save would be no different, but here, I would only get 16 Drug War Vehicles.

I have a lot to think about, I guess, but first priority is finishing TLaD in full before I think about TBoGT and then after that, back to GTA IV and this will be the last GTA Project I work on for the next 3 to 9 Months as I need a long break from this stuff...Been doing Saves for all 10 GTA's and Special Vehicles since May 2014 non stop...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users