Posted 4 weeks ago

My hanger looks almost identical to yours.. lol
  • Voodoo-Hendrix and Cammie like this

Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Voodoo-Hendrix

Slight Return

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Voodoo-Hendrix, 4 weeks ago.

3GkiKU6.jpg

NSFT = Not Safe For Tryhards

EDIT: to avoid double posting, I'll edit this one instead

Infidel Akula off the radar tried to go after a crewmate's duffel bag sale while he was flying with me in my Hunter, even when he managed to hit me twice and I quite panicked, I still managed to destroy the traitor before managing to land on the sea to save the duffel bag.

Even with my efforts, he managed to destroy 1/12 of the sale and me and my crewmates made him pay for it.

Helicopters are beautiful, noble machines of justice. They shouldn't be used for nefatorious motives. Don't taint the name of the helicopters or you'll pay for it.

• Mrs. Buzz, Happy Hunter and Cammie like this

Mrs. Buzz
  • Mrs. Buzz

Formerly godtrams | forever helisexual ;)

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Germany

Posted 3 weeks ago

will spread more likes ones they're available again ;)

Meanwhile:

yxwDGQG.jpg

:colgate:

• alkaline_, irish.chr, GLTh3Pr0 and 2 others like this

GLTh3Pr0
  • GLTh3Pr0

Special/unique vehicles collector since GTA III

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Just watched one of your latest videos, I must say Lazerhawk's music really fits well with helicopter killing sprees.

• Happy Hunter likes this

Sentinel Driver
  • Sentinel Driver

lzzzzz

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 3 weeks ago

My heroic pyro got its first kill on a cowardly off the radar hydra pilot

No Homing
  • No Homing

QoQ

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 2 weeks ago

There's a glitch going on that allows you to store Hangar mission aircraft and NPC aircraft. Pretty much anything that doesn't have a tracker/insurance and isn't blacklisted.

I would love to store the Skylift, the Epsilon unarmed Buzzard, Police and Ambulance Mavericks. And probably a lot more unique aircraft.

But it's an extremely complicated glitch so not really worth it :(

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 2 weeks ago

There's a glitch going on that allows you to store Hangar mission aircraft and NPC aircraft. Pretty much anything that doesn't have a tracker/insurance and isn't blacklisted.

I would love to store the Skylift, the Epsilon unarmed Buzzard, Police and Ambulance Mavericks. And probably a lot more unique aircraft.

Cargo plane..holy f*ck is that possible? That'd be insane..probably blow up in the hanger.. lol
  • Mrs. Buzz likes this

No Homing
  • No Homing

QoQ

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago

Cargo plane..holy f*ck is that possible? That'd be insane..probably blow up in the hanger.. lol

But you would have to steal it, in Just Cause style or like in the SP mission with Trevor? Good luck lol.

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Kushology, 2 weeks ago.

But you would have to steal it, in Just Cause style or like in the SP mission with Trevor? Good luck lol.
Have you ever downed one in the city and followed it down when it hit the ground? Thing takes up a few city blocks.. Lol.

It's f*cking huge.. :lol:

I'd do JC style though..

No Homing
  • No Homing

QoQ

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago

Have you ever downed one in the city and followed it down when it hit the ground? Thing takes up a few city blocks.. Lol.

It's f*cking huge.. :lol:

I'd do JC style though..

Imagine being able to ride on top of a moving a Hydra and RPGing another jet, it will be like a RendeZook from Battlefield, although without the super eject where you soar through the air :(

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Um

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Ireland

Posted 2 weeks ago

Oh I was careful not to gain altitude in both.

By the time I reached the end I had lost a lot of altitude - my goal had been to just get both over as fast as possible, which meant easing up on the throttle to let them gain more speed in a straight line (rather than using it up rising).

Forgot about this. I'm glad others took a look.

I've got quite a bit more experience flying helis since I first claimed they were equally matched in speed so I'm going to do more testing using more different methods and flying out vs calling out.

Something of note is that I don't use the throttle to keep the heli level... it feels like it goes faster using the blade pitch (left trigger) to keep it level.

That way I'm keeping the blade RPM at max (i.e. max power) and letting the blade pitch move the thing forward/up. Not sure if that's a thing or not but it is another variable to throw into the mix.

TheBricktop
  • TheBricktop

Rat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A week ago Edited by TheBricktop, A week ago.

eh, valkyrie really needs some love :/
just let us use Ultralight's aiming system on it!

Derphoe
  • Derphoe

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

You kinda did it right? You won? That is truly awesome.

Duckdude001
  • Duckdude001

Gearhead since i was born.

• Members
  • Canada
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted A week ago Edited by Duckdude001, A week ago.

https://vignette.wik...=20150311175529 Valkyrie Custom when? (The heli in the pic seems to have a different weapon armament.) Also: Annihilator Custom, Buzzard Custom, Cargobob Custom and Titan Custom.
  • Voodoo-Hendrix likes this

GLTh3Pr0
  • GLTh3Pr0

Special/unique vehicles collector since GTA III

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

https://vignette.wik...=20150311175529 Valkyrie Custom when? (The heli in the pic seems to have a different weapon armament.) Also: Annihilator Custom, Buzzard Custom, Cargobob Custom and Titan Custom.

Isn't that the "Valkyrie MOD.0" seen in some adversary mods? 

• Voodoo-Hendrix likes this

Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Voodoo-Hendrix

Slight Return

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 10 hours ago

Isn't that the "Valkyrie MOD.0" seen in some adversary mods? 

Nope, the Valkyrie MOD.0 is just the regular Valkyrie sans front cannon:

ValkyrieMOD0-GTAO-front.png

Here's the same pic that Duckdude posted but in a better resolution, courtesy of the Rockstar Social Club itself:

valkyrie.jpg

As you can see, it features a pair of front facing miniguns and rockets, just like the Buzzard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users