Project: Helisexuality

4,325 replies to this topic
Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Voodoo-Hendrix

Slight Return

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yeah, I know that I posted this video twice, but I wanted to share here with you guys this particular kill which provides me with a sense of pride and accomplishment.

Also, I didn't knew exactly where to ask this, so I'll post my questiom here.

Do you guys think that if chaff were increased to 20 like flares, it would be overpowered?

And if that's so, what about 15?

10 uses of chaff go away too quickly IMO.
  • tommyguns and Happy Hunter like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 2 weeks ago

Also, I didn't knew exactly where to ask this, so I'll post my questiom here.

Do you guys think that if chaff were increased to 20 like flares, it would be overpowered?

And if that's so, what about 15?

10 uses of chaff go away too quickly IMO.

Honestly, I think it'd be fine at 20 - and I think it absolutely should get increased to that.

Flares have 20, and they have the bonus of being able to be used after a missile's been fired - chaff, you have to plan it out and use it before you're locked on in the first place.

• Amy Vinewood, Khephera and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Woohoo - what with taking that 5-6 week break before Christmas I didn't get around to actually buying the Hunter and Spitfire. Didn't even give it a thought when I came back, but just saw that both of them are discounted.

So I'll save 1.3 million :)
  • Happy Hunter likes this

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

Jet Lover & Freeroam Terrorist Since 2013

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm just not skilled enough, done approaching large groups of people with the Savage lol too many beeps 

• THC likes this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by tommyguns, 2 weeks ago.

I'm just not skilled enough, done approaching large groups of people with the Savage lol too many beeps

That's a tactics issue, not skill. You always need to be wary in congested areas. But pick the right time and even large groups can be taken out.

A couple nights back 2 groups of tryhards were fighting at the helipads. They had been going after sales earlier, so I called my Akula and headed down. I dropped out of stealth just across the marina from them. I started firing and within 10 seconds 6 of the 7 were dead. The lone survivor took a shot with their homing launcher, which I neatly dodged & I left the area.

Large group, but focussed on each other & gathered in a relatively small area with little cover = :)

Another altruistic use I put it to was guarding a lone biker, lvl 50 something, who decided to run the prison bus contract. I swung over in stealth, they shot at me, but I messaged saying I was peaceful. Sure enough someone came after him, so I blew them up just as they were going to fire their homing launcher at the prison bus.

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 2 weeks ago

That's a tactics issue, not skill. You always need to be wary in congested areas. But pick the right time and even large groups can be taken out.

A couple nights back 2 groups of tryhards were fighting at the helipads. They had been going after sales earlier, so I called my Akula and headed down. I dropped out of stealth just across the marina from them. I started firing and within 10 seconds 6 of the 7 were dead. The lone survivor took a shot with their homing launcher, which I neatly dodged & I left the area.

Large group, but focussed on each other & gathered in a relatively small area with little cover = :)

Another altruistic use I put it to was guarding a lone biker, lvl 50 something, who decided to run the prison bus contract. I swung over in stealth, they shot at me, but I messaged saying I was peaceful. Sure enough someone came after him, so I blew them up just as they were going to fire their homing launcher at the prison bus.

I usually miss on first shot so I still need to work on accuracy. 

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

How do people post those project helisexuality links in their sigs?

I've tried it, but either it adds a working link, but displays the actual code string rather than "support project helisexuality" or similar.

Or it gives the text I want but doesn't work as a link.

I wanted to add it to make it quicker and easier to check back here, than having to go to the main page, then crews, then find and click on the topic.

Duckdude001
  • Duckdude001

Big fanatic of trucks/offroaders and military vehicles.

• Members
  • Canada
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Duckdude001, 2 weeks ago.

I think the barrage missile count on the hunter should be increased to 8 or 10 instead of 7 and the blast radius increased to 5m instead of 3m. Oh and all helis need to have their auto stabilization removed along with upgrades that the sr dlc brings such as performance, handling, countermeasures and armour.
  • Sentinel Driver likes this

The Irish Hunter
  • The Irish Hunter

I did something bad and now I have to accept the revolution.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by The Irish Hunter, 2 weeks ago.

How do people post those project helisexuality links in their sigs?

I've tried it, but either it adds a working link, but displays the actual code string rather than "support project helisexuality" or similar.

Or it gives the text I want but doesn't work as a link.

I wanted to add it to make it quicker and easier to check back here, than having to go to the main page, then crews, then find and click on the topic.

Click on your Heli image in your current one, then click this button:

Lgadlyl.png

Then paste the link to the thread in the pop up box.

That will give you this click-able button to the thread:

0tyTIwO.png

• THC, tommyguns and Khephera like this

sudon't
  • sudon't

Non-Playable Character

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Honestly, I think it'd be fine at 20 - and I think it absolutely should get increased to that.

Flares have 20, and they have the bonus of being able to be used after a missile's been fired - chaff, you have to plan it out and use it before you're locked on in the first place.

Which is exactly the problem. You have no idea whether, or when, homing missiles might be used, but you have to pop that chaff anyway. Ten pops goes pretty fast. But let’s be honest, the Hunter is already massively OP when fully-manned. We really shouldn’t complain too much. If you doubled the chaff, the thing would be nearly invincible. Me and my pilot are getting ridiculous kill counts, even though we run out of chaff all the time. You gotta give the dots on the ground some kinda chance to take you down.

• Khephera and Happy Hunter like this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by tommyguns, 2 weeks ago.

@Irish-Tried it but the popup box doesnt let me add anything to it. Ive just added a plain link, doesnt look as fancy but it gets the job done.

Here's a few pics i snapped over the Festive period, the vids may take a while....im clueless about R* editor so i will need to learn how to use it properly first.

Father Christmas traded in his sleigh

Father_Christmas_cockpit.jpg

Akula over Zancudo

Akula_airbase.jpg

Father Christmas visits Chiliad

Akula_Father_Christmas.jpg

• THC, DentureDynamite, Khephera and 1 other like this

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 2 weeks ago

to link a thread or website with an image;
[url=linkhere][img=imagehere][/url]

With words
[url=linkhere]TEXT[/url]
  • THC, tommyguns, Khephera and 1 other like this

PinPointSniper
  • PinPointSniper

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

It would be great if anyone wpuld be willing to be both a copilot and pilot for me as I am recording a montage of a few aircraft including the Akula, Hunter, and more. So I need a good pilot and copilot/gunner to get some good clips. I am on PS4.
  • Happy Hunter likes this

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin, 2 weeks ago.

There totally isnt a theme I'm having with these vehicles, though I switch now and then on the Savage's color themes.

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20180108161457.jpgGrand_Theft_Auto_V_20180108161605.jpgGrand_Theft_Auto_V_20180108161759.jpg

• THC, Khephera, Happy Hunter and 2 others like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 2 weeks ago

It's a shame that autopilot on the Avenger isn't something for all helicopters. I've been using that a lot lately, just getting up to 1000ft, setting it over some people to kill, then jump on the cannon.

Something like the Hunter wouldn't have the armour or range that does, but with countermeasures it could still be useful. Plus you wouldn't have the loading the Avenger has.
  • THC, DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin, tommyguns and 2 others like this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by tommyguns, A week ago.

It's a shame that autopilot on the Avenger isn't something for all helicopters. I've been using that a lot lately, just getting up to 1000ft, setting it over some people to kill, then jump on the cannon.
Something like the Hunter wouldn't have the armour or range that does, but with countermeasures it could still be useful. Plus you wouldn't have the loading the Avenger has.

I've only seen a couple in use, they tried to get me but I was in my Akula so I just lost them. Next time one tries I'm gonna go get my Hydra or my rogue and see how it likes explosive rounds, or if I see one hovering it would be fun to drop a load of bombs on it. Is it true those cannons have pretty much unlimited range? If it is, that's something that needs a nerf. We can use the bombing cam as an autopilot though. Which will take us in a straight line, so I use it for long flights. I engage it and maybe read something on here or put a YouTube vid on while it takes me where I want to go. The avenger one just makes it hover doesn't it?

On another subject, homing rockets annoy the crap out of me at times. Someone tried killing me in a savage last night, here's how bad they were....I was sat still, in a moc phantom, they let loose with the explosive cannon. They were just a few stories up in height & maybe 3-4 car lengths distance, and they....MISSED!!!

So I tossed up a sticky, they went around the building, tried again and totally missed again with a 5 second stream of the cannon. I tossed up another sticky and they flew off. Must have damaged the savage because they switched to an Akula, which they flew without stealth!

So I get mine, stealth of course, fly up behind them & then send a half dozen rockets their way. And every single one of them went past it in straight lines either side. W.T.F

It threw me, I was shocked. I couldn't believe what I had just seen and was busy swearing at the TV. Which gave them time turn and they just got a lock as I swung around a building. But guess what their rockets did? They neatly turned around two sides of a building and hit me. Didn't manage to kill me because I thumped it down in a rough landing and bailed, but still....the difference between how my rockets performed compared to theirs was insane.

I really really missed manually aimed missiles at that point. Buzzard strength guns would have been pretty welcome too.
  • DentureDynamite likes this

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

Fly low for the killing blow!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

Damn, this "store aircraft in MOC"-glitch is really good. :p

Spawning my savage everywhere i want, like in the good old days with the job-glitch. And it also works in heists. ;)

• THC, The Irish Hunter, Khephera and 2 others like this

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted A week ago

Spawning my savage everywhere i want, like in the good old days with the job-glitch. And it also works in heists. ;)

That's bananas. Could do CMM with a Savage or Hunter.
  • THC, The Irish Hunter, Khephera and 2 others like this

Khephera
  • Khephera

Helihure

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

JTv5MdH.gif

Bought a second Akula today to use the barrage missiles. (: Couldn't wait for the discount on the Akula, but at least the upgrades have a discount. 
2akula2.jpg

• Kushology, THC, DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin and 5 others like this

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago Edited by SHOKKERZ91, A week ago.

If everybody is wondering about the glitch, here it is:

https://www.youtube....h?v=rP-gxzERp3w

Some notes:

To use the aircraft in a heist-mission, select at the vehicle selection "none"

When you spawn outside, go to interaction menu, scroll down to MOC and request personal vehicle from there.

It will spawn next to you, like a regular car. Note it doesn´t work in all missions. I will make a list of missions you can do on the weekend.

Edit: it looks funny when you store a savage in your facility.

r7j5kQv.png

• Kushology, alkaline_, Khephera and 2 others like this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Isn't there a chance of losing the aircraft though? Especially when they patch it? Prob best sticking to pegasus ones, which can be easily taken to your hanger for a new PV version.

asadog2
  • asadog2

The $ making combo

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago Edited by asadog2, A week ago.

Ok so just a warning before you read this. This is an email I wrote to Rockstar about adding a Boeing Chinook to the game in a future update as a MOC/Avenger style vehicle. I wrote the email quite quickly so there may be some errors/rambling on. If you would like to add to it please feel free to do so.
Plus something I forgot were bombs. And the ability to perform a Pinnacle maneuver.
And finally if you would like to see this great helicopter in the game feel free to copy and paste this and send it to Rockstar. (And maybe add in the bomb/Pinnacle maneuver part)

If in the next future update you add another property similar to the facility/bunker it would be nice and really cool if this time the MOC/avenger style vehicle was based on a Boeing CH-47 Chinook, thats been slightly oversized (bit bigger than the avenger) and can lift any vehicle in the game. It could have the same layout as the avenger like the weapons/vehicle workshop, turrets, etc. plus with an added personal vehicle storage plus maybe an actual living area where you can spawn in the session outside of the facility/bunker style property on the map. And also maybe a improved autopilot that along with hovering will also bring you to a set waypoint and after jumping from the helicopter while hovering in autopilot to have it auto land at the nearest location. Plus along with the same armouring as the avenger it would be nice to also have countermeasures. It would also be nice if it were very agile like the chinook in real life plus being the fastest helicopter in the game. And also it should be able to land on water (weve always wanted a helicopter that can land on water so this is the best time to do it. Maybe even be able to put boats in the back). And also a useful feature to be able to shut down the engines and fold the blades in when on the ground (or in the air if you want to for some reason). It would also be nice to add some side mounted weapons like rockets (operated by pilot) plus a front mounted thermal/night vision camera for the passenger to view along with maybe a disarm all weapons and go off radar feature of the akula. And also a nice feature would be a bulletproof windshield.

Id say a good price for the helicopter would be a bit above the avengers stock price as all the weapons would be add ons plus the interior bays and the general helicopter upgrades (armor, handling, etc.).

Thank you for reading this and I hope you consider adding the Chinook in a future update.
  • Happy Hunter and SHOKKERZ91 like this

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

Isn't there a chance of losing the aircraft though? Especially when they patch it? Prob best sticking to pegasus ones, which can be easily taken to your hanger for a new PV version.

Losing the savage wouldn´t be a problem, i have 3 more in my hangar. The savage is in the MOC so i can spawn it anywhere next to my feet. As long as it works, i will use it. Just like the "spawn aircraft next to you with job" glitch and "infinite-barrage" glitch.

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Losing the savage wouldn´t be a problem, i have 3 more in my hangar. The savage is in the MOC so i can spawn it anywhere next to my feet. As long as it works, i will use it. Just like the "spawn aircraft next to you with job" glitch and "infinite-barrage" glitch.

That's why I said be sticking to pegasus aircraft. Lose it and you just call pegasus, fly it to your hanger & PV version is replaced for $200. But if done with something like the hunter, Akula, maybe a plane, and something goes wrong or R* patch's it, then maube you could be down a multi million dollar aircraft.

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted A week ago Edited by Happy Hunter, A week ago.

Spoiler

I like the vibe, and I like a lot of the ideas for it - but some of that would have to be dropped in my opinion, or it'd be overpowered. I mean, the stealth of the Akula, and the countermeasures of the Hunter? The Hunter and Akula work because you sacrifice one to get the other. This would make both irrelevant balance-wise.

I do like it though, and I like the Avenger a lot - it has a lot of what would make a really cool helicopter (very long range weapons, great armour, can be solo'd, even has an interior you can move around in).

In other news, this has to be the closest missile dodge I've had before.

giphy.gif

• alkaline_, Amy Vinewood, Khephera and 2 others like this

Cackling Jack
  • Cackling Jack

Private Contractor

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago Edited by Cackling Jack, A week ago.

If everybody is wondering about the glitch, here it is:

https://www.youtube....h?v=rP-gxzERp3w

Some notes:
To use the aircraft in a heist-mission, select at the vehicle selection "none"
When you spawn outside, go to interaction menu, scroll down to MOC and request personal vehicle from there.
It will spawn next to you, like a regular car. Note it doesn´t work in all missions. I will make a list of missions you can do on the weekend.

Edit: it looks funny when you store a savage in your facility.

r7j5kQv.png

Go home Mr Savage your drunk! Dont let me catch you flying home now. Oh whats the deal why we cant paint or ceo buzzards? Wold have been dope as.
  • alkaline_, Amy Vinewood, Khephera and 1 other like this

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago Edited by SHOKKERZ91, A week ago.

I have a feeling they shot some rockets at me.

• Kushology, Cackling Jack, alkaline_ and 3 others like this

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted A week ago

I would have been dead so quickly :( 

• alkaline_, Khephera, Happy Hunter and 1 other like this

Khephera
  • Khephera

Helihure

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Same here, haha. Wow, that last homing missile in the vid. Thought it's going to hit him.  :blink:

• alkaline_, Amy Vinewood, Happy Hunter and 1 other like this

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

Same here, haha. Wow, that last homing missile in the vid. Thought it's going to hit him.  :blink:

Same, but the heli-gods had they´re hands over me, protecting the brave savug from any harm. ;)

Btw, Melo did a vid too. ;) Please don´t mind his choise of music. Better mute it and play "the laughing policeman".

• Khephera, Happy Hunter and MeloNik like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users