Quantcast

» «
Photo

Project: Helisexuality

4,352 replies to this topic
Mrs. Buzz
  • Mrs. Buzz

Formerly godtrams | forever helisexual ;)

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 December 2017 - 01:15 AM Edited by Mrs. Buzz, 25 December 2017 - 01:19 AM.

I like it - and I "wear" it as a honorable sign of what we've made and created.

Helisexuality FTW :)

Edit: All others are jealous :lol:

• Happy Hunter likes this

Uncle Sikee Atric
  • Uncle Sikee Atric

Everyone's favorite Uncle, but not Led-By.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award, 2018 Trumptonshire Trilogy Award

Posted 25 December 2017 - 01:35 AM

All others are jealous :lol:

ahno.gif
  • George Costanza, Shaundi., ILL and 4 others like this

Mrs. Buzz
  • Mrs. Buzz

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 December 2017 - 01:51 AM

All others are jealous :lol:

snip an IFruit-thing

Uhm, yes I guess :whistle:

Quadro
  • Quadro

Director of Community Development - PBMO

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Australia
  • Best Content Creator Job 2016 [Car Foosball - Paleto Bay]

Posted 25 December 2017 - 02:16 AM

Durst approves of Thomas and Friends
  • Shaundi., Coin and Once a Jolly Swagman like this

Akulathulhu
  • Akulathulhu

Reformed Lurker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2017 - 07:30 AM

Nice pip, fellas.. almost makes me jealous.

Well, it is a pip. Not all crews get that, so the heli thread-turned crew (voted worst crew too) getting that attention is something. I guess if you squint it might look like a heli too.

F*ck it, it's Christmas. I don't have enough negative vibes to argue or complain.

I remember this from almost a year ago.  But I don't expect that anybody will remember me.  I'm just a lurker.  Turns out I've been an Akula this entire time.  I just didn't know it yet, haha.

Did you finally make a crew?  If so, congrats, and where do we apply?

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 December 2017 - 11:27 AM

I noticed it yesterday and was confused by it.

Voted worst crew eh? Well so what, I didn't even get nominated for anything, so it just goes to show how tasteless this forum is in general. I didn't even vote in most sections because I had no idea who the nominee's are, I voted for us as best crew, and HH got a couple votes from me, and Mach too. That's it I think.

Once a Jolly Swagman
  • Once a Jolly Swagman

Square Civilian

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Australia
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 25 December 2017 - 11:34 AM

$$H sucks
  • Coin, Audi and xxi like this

Mrs. Buzz
  • Mrs. Buzz

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 December 2017 - 02:49 PM Edited by Mrs. Buzz, 25 December 2017 - 02:50 PM.

iI1fdyJ.gif > uowvRSr.png

tauAWZN.jpg

:santa:

• Ya Boy Punk Fan, Amy Vinewood and Happy Hunter like this

Amy Vinewood
  • Amy Vinewood

You don't just turn off the 80's

• Members
  • None
  • Best Event 2017
    Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 25 December 2017 - 03:36 PM

What is going on in here?

umIYdzX.jpg

TheRyder
  • TheRyder

Power Of DYOM,Madafaka

• Members
  • Algeria
  • Best Nuddles and Chicken 2017

Posted 25 December 2017 - 03:40 PM

What is going on in here?

umIYdzX.jpg

I think to heaven but the work stoped by God.

• Once a Jolly Swagman likes this

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

Jet Lover & Freeroam Terrorist Since 2013

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 27 December 2017 - 02:38 AM

• THC, alkaline_, Amy Vinewood and 3 others like this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 December 2017 - 01:28 PM

Okay, I got the server farm done last night, which means...I got my Akula discount & bought it as soon as I dropped back into freeroam :)

Since the weapon systems are SO damn pricey I'd rather not make a dud choice. So, the 50 cal on the nose, is that the one controlled by the pilot? If so, I guess I will have to buy the second one, I doubt I will have a co-pilot along with me often, so it makes sense to maximise my firepower.

Missiles...Im leaning a little towards barrage, but what do people who have been using it think?

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 28 December 2017 - 05:34 PM

Okay, I got the server farm done last night, which means...I got my Akula discount & bought it as soon as I dropped back into freeroam :)
Since the weapon systems are SO damn pricey I'd rather not make a dud choice. So, the 50 cal on the nose, is that the one controlled by the pilot? If so, I guess I will have to buy the second one, I doubt I will have a co-pilot along with me often, so it makes sense to maximise my firepower.
Missiles...Im leaning a little towards barrage, but what do people who have been using it think?

I suppose it depends who you're using it on. If it's mainly for vehicles, then missiles are better. People on foot though, you might prefer the barrage.

I've got barrage at the moment. Mainly to test them, and because I couldn't afford to switch back lol. Though I would say, you know, Oppressors are mainly going to be chopped anyway (for me), and jets are going to get away from missiles too if they're good pilots, so barrage might be the better option.

Missiles would be the safer choice though.
  • tommyguns likes this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 December 2017 - 07:01 PM

Well I'm pretty good at free aiming, even when just flying from point A to B in my buzzard, I will pick landmarks to try and hit with a free aim missile, like advertising boards, lone tree's etc. I also do headhunter with free aim most of the time.

Homing rockets are easier of course, you just point in the general direction and press A until your target is dead. But they can also be a pain in the backside if you have a wanted level or there are a bunch of players around, they can waste valuable time locking on to everything apart from the real threat!! They are pretty poor at hitting a fast moving car or bike too.

With these things it should be the case that you can buy both and then switch between them at no further cost. But typical R*, they expect us to give up more cash every time we want to swap things over.

I was leaning towards barrage because the Akula seems like more of an ambush fighter than a toe to toe attack heli. So barrage seemed a little more fitting to an ambush role.

Tough choice, and ridiculous that we need to cough up 300k a time to switch between the two.

BRAAAP_STUTUTU
  • BRAAAP_STUTUTU

Petrol/kerosinehead

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 29 December 2017 - 11:09 AM

Hmm, you can equip the akula with bombs though so homing missiles might be the safer option (It'd be a lot better if it had the buzzards armaments though)

I kinda wonder what a buzzard custom would be like seeing as the current state of it is already pretty damn good, chaffs would be nice incase you get missiles launched at your back.

if anything we need a savage custom that can just tank all the damage, i mean hell, we got an avenger that can take 12 direct explosive hits so why not give us a savage that can take 6? It's not maneuvrable enough to be OP

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 December 2017 - 03:35 PM

I'm not a fan of bombs, to be accurate you need to be low and if your low, you are better off with rockets and guns IMO.

I was hoping for a Buzzard custom in SR. The latest IRL MH6-Little bird has titanium armoring which makes it resistant to all small arms up to .50 cal, the cockpit is bullet resistant, they added an extra rotary which makes it run even quieter. Do that, make it take at least a couple of rockets to bring it down, give it the upgrades open to the likes of the Hunter, havok, akula, especially the counter measures. Decrease the time between being able to fire your missiles.....and you have a superb heli

I still fly my buzzard all the time, being able to spawn it through CEO keeps it relevant. I like that its so small, quick, and flies so nicely. It's a great little heli & it deserves a makeover. Email R* about it, I do, every week.

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

Fly low for the killing blow!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:05 AM

Where are all those goddamn oppressors? I swear i almost saw none in the last couple of days. How the fk should i opress the oppressors when there are no oppressors to oppress (holy sh*t, what a stupid looking sentence lmao). Ah yeah right, they hang in the facility, so they just waste a orbital-sh*t-shot on my moc or avenger. Anyways, i had some fun with my savage in the snow too. ;)

• DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin, Amy Vinewood, irish.chr and 1 other like this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 December 2017 - 03:42 PM

Where are all those goddamn oppressors? I swear i almost saw none in the last couple of days. How the fk should i opress the oppressors when there are no oppressors to oppress (holy sh*t, what a stupid looking sentence lmao). Ah yeah right, they hang in the facility, so they just waste a orbital-sh*t-shot on my moc or avenger. Anyways, i had some fun with my savage in the snow too. ;)

https://www.youtube....h?v=UAzgpmqN-bI

Tell me about it. Since i came back from my mini break just before Christmas, I've seen two, and they were in the same session & that was days ago. Got to admit, I kinda miss my oppressor fix. I wanted them gone to begin with, but somewhere along the road, I got to enjoy hunting them down, it became the most fun I was having in GTA now.

Maybe they are just trying out the new stuff like everyone else? Maybe our little group of hunters have been more effective at discouraging them than we realised?

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 December 2017 - 01:27 PM

I thought the explosive rounds took regular aircraft on the second hit? I took a couple of hits last night in my buzzard, then got behind cover, activated MC and returned it to my hanger. But yeah, two hits and survived it.

In other heli news, how freakin delicate is the Akula!!! I just lightly bumped the side of a low bridge I was flying under & KABOOM!! And I have to stress the word lightly I've knocked my buzzard and savage harder than that & they were perfectly fine.

I'm not entirely happy with race handling, it's OK when flying, but a bit overly sensitive when it comes to fine aiming. Think I will step it down to sport and see how that goes.

sudon't
  • sudon't

Non-Playable Character

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2017 - 03:05 PM Edited by sudon't, 31 December 2017 - 03:09 PM.

Where are all those goddamn oppressors?

We swatted a few Saturday, but we were getting a lot of Deluxos, too. Just remember to pop that chaff before they get into range because those rockets are not dodgeable! Otherwise, they go down easily. Had a handful of Avengers, as well. Pro tip: Fly directly above it and hammer on the propellors with the cannon. Savor the moment as you watch the thing fly around with one propellor, then take the other one out and watch it drop like a rock. The one thing that gave us some trouble was that dang Chernobog. Man, that thing has some reach! Pro tip: Wait until you see the thing moving. It’s almost always a solo player, and by the time he sees you coming, hits the brakes, jumps out, and climbs into gunner’s chair, well, he’s gonna wish he had a friend.

In other news, after four years of playing GTA V, I finally made Dodgy Player on Christmas Day! Not sure what took so long, because I blow up a lot of PVs, but it happened on a night when the kill count was 454, a new record for us. I just had a feeling, and when I checked my status, sure enough!

*sigh* Good times in the Hunter...

Flying Deluxo
  • Flying Deluxo

"Nasty"

• Members
  • England
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 31 December 2017 - 03:29 PM

So whose flying into the new year in a HUNTER?! 

WE ARE! 

• sudon't and Happy Hunter like this

WFD1992
  • WFD1992

Inactive in GTA V until getting an Xbox One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:53 PM

http://gtaforums.com...pter-above-you/

I made this thread for the aircraft lovers as a counterpart to the "Rate The Car" thread. since after Smuggler's Run you can now customize aircraft. Problem is, hardly anyone is posting into it.

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 31 December 2017 - 09:31 PM

So whose flying into the new year in a HUNTER?! 

WE ARE! 

Well I sure am lol.

That Avenger is a good way to drain away all their explosive ammo before getting the Hunter out too. Just now I used it, used a second one after it finally dropped down (just for good measure) - then I had my Hunter out, and this guy had used up every last one of his 40 rounds.

• Flying Deluxo and sudon't like this

rollschuh2282
  • rollschuh2282

Grove street for life !!!

• Members
  • Germany
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 31 December 2017 - 10:53 PM

ok my helicopter buddys, in 7 minutes is new year for me and i wish you all a happy new year and let´s hope for more aircraft 

FVI3TH3.jpg

rollschuh2282
  • rollschuh2282

Grove street for life !!!

• Members
  • Germany
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 31 December 2017 - 11:01 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR FVI3TH3.jpg

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 January 2018 - 02:14 AM

Midnight passed me by a couple hours ago, didn't even notice.

Anyway, I wish you all the best for the new year my fellow helisexuals :)

Cackling Jack
  • Cackling Jack

Private Contractor #GTAF Crew

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 January 2018 - 04:10 AM

First time I’ve posted in here so Gday to all you project heli people and Happy new year for 2018. 2017 was a good year for helicopters ad aircraft in general. I’m still a pilot in training but loving the akula and the savage oh and the hunter but need more flight time in it. So yeah that’s pretty much it. Enjoy 2018 folks!
  • Amy Vinewood, tommyguns, Happy Hunter and 1 other like this

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 01 January 2018 - 10:50 PM

Best thing to do is contact jobs to get better with flying them, even for when under pressure in freeroam. Freeaim buzzard rockets are still top dog out there to me but I do like using barrage on my Akula/Hunter..

Speaking of, kind of wish the Hunter was as fun to fly as the Akula, you can just whip it around anywhere/anything.
(Not sure if it's just me but the Akula feels more.. "loose" than the Hunter.)

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 January 2018 - 03:17 AM Edited by tommyguns, 02 January 2018 - 01:32 PM.

Edit: I was complaining about game clips not showing in upload studio, but...

I had never bothered with editor, so I decided to see if I could make it snowy with it. I then find out that the clips I've recorded were all listed in there. When I've tried to record stuff I expected it to show in upload studio, I never realised you had to process them in GTA before exporting them, in order for them to show on your DVR.

Main thing, I have the footage!!!!

And not just last nights, I also have recordings from Halloween with my toon in costume, on his Sanctus, scoring some nice melee kills.

And I now have video of me and my trusty phantom swatting oppressors and making them rage :)

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:56 AM Edited by Hécate-II, 02 January 2018 - 10:57 AM.

Nautical update?

Sea Stallion upgrade for Bobby.

1920px-CH-53D_Sea_Stallion_spewing_flare

• Amy Vinewood and Happy Hunter like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users