4,060 replies to this topic
Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Kushology, 2 days ago.

I think that's actually a C-130, there doesn't seem to be any weaponry on the sides.

I've seen it at airshows in town at our local airport. There's definitely weapons.

They take them out any other time because it's used for flight school(that's why I see it so much during the week). I have talked with them about it. I think I actually talked about it here a few times in the past.
  • GLTh3Pr0 likes this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 2 days ago

• sudon't, No display name = This, DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin and 3 others like this

sudon't
  • sudon't

Non-Playable Character

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Hope you guys don’t mind if I ask a couple of questions in here. I figure if anyone will know, it’ll be the people reading this thread.

First and foremost, I’m a Valkyrie gunner. The cannon on the Valkyrie was painfully slow, but the Hunter’s cannon is too responsive, and can jerk around if you’re not careful. And it can be hard to be that careful in the heat of battle. I suppose I’ll eventually get used to it, but is there any way to slow it down, smooth it out?

Also, this is my first entirely non-Pegasus vehicle. Yesterday, I had my Hunter out, but was on the other side of the map. I tried calling it through the Vehicle menu, but it said, “You already have an active Personal Vehicle”. Ok, fine, so I tried calling my Personal Vehicle, and it said that I had no active Personal Vehicle. WTF? I ended up having to join and quit a job.

Personally, I hate that they’ve turned air vehicles into Personal Vehicles. They, (and the AA Trailer), ought to be treated separately from land vehicles. For instance, you can’t use your own car/bike to get to your air vehicle, and it’s not like they spawn next to you, a la CEO choppers. Have you guys found a way to deal with these problems?

• Asian_Apache likes this

Piro
  • Piro

Pilot // The Lazlow Show fan

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Photoshop Winner

Posted A day ago

Also, this is my first entirely non-Pegasus vehicle. Yesterday, I had my Hunter out, but was on the other side of the map. I tried calling it through the Vehicle menu, but it said, “You already have an active Personal Vehicle”. Ok, fine, so I tried calling my Personal Vehicle, and it said that I had no active Personal Vehicle. WTF? I ended up having to join and quit a job.
Personally, I hate that they’ve turned air vehicles into Personal Vehicles. They, (and the AA Trailer), ought to be treated separately from land vehicles. For instance, you can’t use your own car/bike to get to your air vehicle, and it’s not like they spawn next to you, a la CEO choppers. Have you guys found a way to deal with these problems?

if you left your plane somewhere:
- call mechanic for any personal vehicle (or Special Vehicles if you have them)
- after your vehicle spawns you can now call for personal aircraft again (there should be no cooldown)

and ofc you have to call for mechanic only once. After that you can use vehicle menu like you always do.

rollschuh2282
  • rollschuh2282

Grove street for life !!!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A day ago

ok, guys I need you opinion i did today ca. 25 Hangar supply missions to unlock the Hunter trade price, took ca. 8 hours :/. ( i still need to do 9 supply missions :( ) and now I want to know from you guys: should I buy the Hunter when I unlocked the trade price or should I wait until the black Friday sale for a Chance to get it cheaper?
  • Happy Hunter likes this

Asian_Apache
  • Asian_Apache

a= cyka p= blyat a= hunter c= h= e= ?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by Asian_Apache, A day ago.

Longbow.jpg

Thanks a lot for that image
/s

This makes me uncomfortable but in a good way
  • SHOKKERZ91 likes this

Buddy5466
  • Buddy5466

Probably art

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by Buddy5466, A day ago.

Longbow.jpg

/s

Agreed. I'm confused.

• SHOKKERZ91 and Asian_Apache like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted A day ago

ok, guys I need you opinion i did today ca. 25 Hangar supply missions to unlock the Hunter trade price, took ca. 8 hours :/. ( i still need to do 9 supply missions :( ) and now I want to know from you guys: should I buy the Hunter when I unlocked the trade price or should I wait until the black Friday sale for a Chance to get it cheaper?

If money's an issue then I guess you may as well wait until Friday to be honest. I mean, it's so close already - and there's a good chance they'll have some special stuff on sale.

It's not like the hangar trade price is going anywhere if there isn't a Friday offer on it either.

Asian_Apache
  • Asian_Apache

a= cyka p= blyat a= hunter c= h= e= ?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Longbow.jpg

/s

Agreed. I'm confused.

Funnily enough, the grey hair is what bothers me the most about this image

Some friends have sent me similar stuff in the past, ranging from tongue in cheek to unironic to unironically unironic. Surprisingly some of the art is actually good.

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 23 hours ago

I just noticed the thing..

I'm on mobile so I couldn't see what you guys were talking about..until I zoomed in.

R34 is probably like, the best and bizarre rule.

Buddy5466
  • Buddy5466

Probably art

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 hours ago Edited by Buddy5466, 22 hours ago.

More wondering how you just noticed. "Ooh AH-64!... Oh. 64-D." (Not sorry for this joke, honestly.)

Also agree.

#34 is the best rule of the internet. And also the worst.

Plot Twist

Spoiler

• Kushology and Asian_Apache like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users