3,830 replies to this topic
Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Kushology, 4 days ago.

I hope someone over there made a whopping mistake though, because on war stock it says you need to fly 5000, yes, that's 5 thousand!! Sourcing runs to get the discount. Either someone put in two too many zero's or R* have lost their minds.

You have to restart GTA to get the proper discount number.

Personally, not restarting my game as I have no interest in it anyways just from Foxy testing the damages and all.

I'll appreciate it from afar.. It looks cool and all but not worth the price or anything..even if I do have dupes sitting in garages.. lol

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

Yeah they can stuff it. Kamikaze adds more good reasons for people to ignore it. What the hell is the point of a huge plane, with a huge hold...that you can't damn well go in or transport any vehicles in?? That bit about the 'much faster titan' got me as well, this thing must be the post op van of the skies!

They do want people to buy their stinking cards don't they? Don't they think that adding WELL designed, USEFUL vehicles will do that a lot better than something which has all the utility of a chocolate fireguard? That can be destroyed easily by the most useless scrub in the game, and they have the bare faced cheek to want 4-5 million for it.

What's more, this makes me concerned for the rest of the aircraft.
  • Goingcrowd9 and xXxKAMIKAZExXx like this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 4 days ago

Looks like we were mentioned in the magazine of this crew section. Page 21.

https://issuu.com/mm...onitor_issue_92

wow, so are we need a crew badge ?

They got the key part too, that it seems this topic actually did the seemingly impossible...got R*'s attention & inspired a whole dlc, which finally got aircraft & the pilot community some love. And a name check for the one who started it all, Happy Hunter. :)

well not just happy hunter himself, the loyal underlings and key members as well who brings him into a victory

• The-Irish-Hunter, Goingcrowd9, xXxKAMIKAZExXx and 2 others like this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago Edited by tommyguns, 4 days ago.

Well, I got the ultralight last night. My guess was right, just over a mill if you add the stealth prop, aimable gun, etc. It's really nice just to cruise in, nice and quiet especially if your not gunning it. Great field of view in 1st person. One thing that's a shame is the support bar directly in front of you, it gives you a narrow blindspot. There's no need for it, I've seen loads of ultralights without a support strut in front of the pilot

A couple of seconds after letting go of the throttle your icon starts blinking, meaning your off radar. Cruising speed without throttle is around 60mph. The gun covers a wide arc, it will take some practice. One issue is that if you need to turn quickly then you need throttle, and then you lose stealth. It cuts a WIDE arc if turning without gunning it.

I only bought it near the end of my session, so I only had 10 mins buzzing around the desert shooting cops. I will play around with it more later.
  • Goingcrowd9 and Happy Hunter like this

xXxKAMIKAZExXx
  • xXxKAMIKAZExXx

Stunt Pilot

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 days ago

The Bombushka is embarrassing. On several occasions I've literally been out ran. First an Insurgent, then a Titan and don't even get me started on super cars. Only in GTA can you overtake a 4-engine military plane in a truck.
  • Goingcrowd9 and Professional Amateur like this

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 3 days ago

The Bombushka is embarrassing. On several occasions I've literally been out ran. First an Insurgent, then a Titan and don't even get me started on super cars. Only in GTA can you overtake a 4-engine military plane in a truck.

Try a postop van! :pp
  • Goingcrowd9, xXxKAMIKAZExXx, Professional Amateur and 2 others like this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 3 days ago

i was surprised with the tula's bombing capabilities

• Goingcrowd9 and Happy Hunter like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Huntθr civil rights activist

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 2 days ago

So I've heard a few people saying going into flight formation heals aircraft. I wonder if it works for helicopters, and how long it takes?

Could be good for explosive snipers.

• , The-Irish-Hunter, Goingcrowd9 and 1 other like this

Professional Amateur
  • Professional Amateur

Rustled Jimmies

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 days ago

So I've heard a few people saying going into flight formation heals aircraft. I wonder if it works for helicopters, and how long it takes?

Could be good for explosive snipers.

I've played with the flight formation mechanic a bit but I've only seen it increase player health. If it repairs vehicles, the process must be very slow because I haven't noticed it.

• V4S,  and Happy Hunter like this

Piro
  • Piro

Pilot // The Lazlow Show fan

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Photoshop Winner

Posted 2 days ago

Ok so they gave us SmugglersRun, they gave us aircraft customization and they gave us Hunter

So what should be next on our "do to list" ? What we still need? I'm voting for:

- Sea Sparrow 

- AirWolf  (with jet boost) 

- Turret buff for Havok ( and CEO version should be weaponized as well)

- Little Willie ( and if we can land it on water they can call it "Wet Willie" )

• Kushology, , The-Irish-Hunter and 2 others like this

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 2 days ago

Ability to respray Swift and Luxor...again.

If it's THAT big of a deal to them...remove metal gold from the respray option?? Big babies..
  • , The-Irish-Hunter, Goingcrowd9 and 1 other like this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago Edited by tommyguns, A day ago.

What next? Everything I said after smugglers came out, for starters.

Extend countermeasures to ALL civilian aircraft

Extend countermeasures to ALL helicopters, even armed ones.

Give pilots the CHOICE of whether to delegate control of a particular weapon system, or control them all themselves.

Release the Sea Sparrow

Add a reticule for the bombing camera

Allow engine tune up's and armor for the Buzzard and Savage.

Add the option to run dark, turn off cockpit and running lights.

That should do to be going on with ;)
  • The-Irish-Hunter, Aussie_Hunter, Goingcrowd9 and 1 other like this

GLTh3Pr0
  • GLTh3Pr0

Special/unique vehicles collector since GTA III

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

The Bombushka is just awful in my opinion. Twice the price (even discounted) of the much faster Titan, which also has room for 4 more players. It has an awesome spacious interior - that you can't enter. It has a cargo bay that can fit most land vehicles inside - that you can't enter without using mods. And then there's the problem of getting shot a couple of times by non-explosive firearms that'll kill your engines if you're lucky enough not to get attacked by any fighter plane. This is literally the long awaited sequel to the Savage. Beautiful design, not much eles.

Did you ever attempt to fit a vehicle inside a Titan or a Cargo Plane? If you did, you probably known it ends up bad, VERY bad.
About the "to-do" list, a Little Willie would fit the "vehicles from movies" trend that they followed recently, and I'm super glad that they didn't give its name to an helicopter like the Havok, it would be as bad as naming a plane "Sparrow". Other than that, I would personally like an Osprey and a Skylift with a working magnet.
  • Goingcrowd9 likes this

Aussie_Hunter
  • Aussie_Hunter

All hail our Lord and Savior the Hunter!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A day ago

What next? Everything I said after smugglers came out, for starters.

Extend countermeasures to ALL civilian aircraft

Extend countermeasures to ALL helicopters, even armed ones.

Give pilots the CHOICE of whether to delegate control of a particular weapon system, or control them all themselves.

Release the Sea Sparrow

Add a reticule for the bombing camera

Allow engine tune up's and armor for the Buzzard and Savage.

Add the option to run dark, turn off cockpit and running lights.

That should do to be going on with ;)

Quite a few things annoyed me about this update but only been able to respray your Buzzard and Savage was pretty disappointing. Proper customization would be great. 

Anyway for all you Savage fans...

OcZt4yxIGkm0hPkrbmCEew_0_0_small.jpg

Pure black with Benny's rims  :p

• The-Irish-Hunter, tommyguns, Goingcrowd9 and 2 others like this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

That's pretty nice I've got to admit. But out of all the different paint jobs I've seen on it, I like it best with camo patterns. That's something else I would like for the Buzzard, a bunch of different camo schemes. As it is, I just settled on a matte olive for my PV version.

But yeah, out of everything, the fact that pre smugglers aircraft just got a respray option, that's what I would pick if I could change one thing.

I'm gonna have to take my cargobob to my hanger, not bothered so far. But I remembered that black and red version tonight and I'm gonna paint it like that.

The one about pilots being able to control all weapons if they choose, im mainly thinking about the hunter on that one, it bugs me not being able to use that gun ;)
  • The-Irish-Hunter, Aussie_Hunter, Goingcrowd9 and 1 other like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Huntθr civil rights activist

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted A day ago

I see they still haven't fixed that "no beeping"/"invisible missile" homing launcher glitch:

Thankfully the armour buff saved me. I just went and replaced it with another.

• The-Irish-Hunter and Goingcrowd9 like this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago Edited by tommyguns, 15 hours ago.

There is something else I've been meaning to praise about the SR update, which I only discovered after a week or so. I used to have my camera set to hood, and when fighting in my buzzard, would go first person. Then I must have switched it back to normal by accident & got a nice surprise when I next went first person.

R* had revamped the aiming reticule. The standard white square you see in third person, or first with the camera set to hood, was gone. Replaced with a luminous green reticule! That's something I suggested in here in one of my early posts. We all know that your reticule can easily get lost when set against certain backgrounds, this solves it. The new luminous green display is very clear & easy to keep track of in all conditions & against all backgrounds.

Just thought I would mention it, because I know lots of pilots also had the camera set to hood, therefore wouldn't have even seen the new display. Shame they didn't do the same for the gun reticule.

Its definitely made life easier when using manual rockets & I'm more accurate because of it. :)
  • The-Irish-Hunter, Goingcrowd9, xXxKAMIKAZExXx and 1 other like this

Aussie_Hunter
  • Aussie_Hunter

All hail our Lord and Savior the Hunter!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 hours ago

That's pretty nice I've got to admit. But out of all the different paint jobs I've seen on it, I like it best with camo patterns. That's something else I would like for the Buzzard, a bunch of different camo schemes. As it is, I just settled on a matte olive for my PV version.

But yeah, out of everything, the fact that pre smugglers aircraft just got a respray option, that's what I would pick if I could change one thing.

I'm gonna have to take my cargobob to my hanger, not bothered so far. But I remembered that black and red version tonight and I'm gonna paint it like that.

The one about pilots being able to control all weapons if they choose, im mainly thinking about the hunter on that one, it bugs me not being able to use that gun ;)

I had a green tinted camo Savage prior to this one and it did look pretty sweet but I've always wanted a pure black Savage to thunder low across the streets of LS raining hellfire below muwahahahaha!

I got a black Molotok and with the red nose and extremities it looks amazing. Got my black Bob as well...in fact nearly all my main vehicles are black. Just a tad obsessed I think lol.

• The-Irish-Hunter, tommyguns and Happy Hunter like this

xXxKAMIKAZExXx
  • xXxKAMIKAZExXx

Stunt Pilot

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 hours ago

- Sea Sparrow
- Little Willie
- Beagle
- Andromada
- Skylift
- Leviathan
- Jet Pack

Please Rockstar :(
  • The-Irish-Hunter, Duckdude001 and Happy Hunter like this

Duckdude001
  • Duckdude001

Big fanatic of trucks/offroaders and military vehicles.

• Members
  • Canada
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 2 hours ago

- Sea Sparrow
- Little Willie
- Beagle
- Andromada
- Skylift
- Leviathan
- Jet Pack

Please Rockstar :(

along with Nevada, airwolf parody, blue thunder parody and I know this might sound stupid but id like to see a DIY heli with same design as armoured boxville so the apocalyptic survivors are happy too.
  • xXxKAMIKAZExXx likes this

The-Irish-Hunter
  • The-Irish-Hunter

God is real, and he is an Attack Helicopter.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted An hour ago

and I know this might sound stupid but id like to see a DIY heli with same design as armoured boxville so the apocalyptic survivors are happy too.

I'd prefer we never got anything like that ever again. We've had plenty.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users