Project: Helisexuality

4,060 replies to this topic
The-Irish-Hunter
  • The-Irish-Hunter

The Absolute God of Hyper Death, The Hunter

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:57 PM

It's almost 100% that the Bombushka is next. It comes before the Howard in the discount price unlock list.

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:58 PM Edited by tommyguns, 12 September 2017 - 06:22 PM.

Waits 2 weeks after aircraft DLC for the first drip-feed aircraft... gets only a car :(

Said the same thing in the topic for it. It's not like they have a shortage of aircraft to release, I felt for sure we would get one after last weeks no show. I really liked the look of the classic gt when I first saw it a couple of weeks ago, but all I can feel is disappointed that we have no aircraft released AGAIN!!

Well, I had been hanging on to my money, but since it's 2 weeks without a release, and since my *must* buys of the Hunter & Spitfire are still unavailable, I think I will buy myself the MiG

And the Rapid GT classic of course
  • xXxKAMIKAZExXx likes this

CallsignReaver
  • CallsignReaver

I Eat Babies

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:43 PM

"Spitfire"

The P-45 is definitely a Mustang...

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:01 PM Edited by tommyguns, 14 September 2017 - 09:02 PM.

"Spitfire"
The P-45 is definitely a Mustang...

Don't even!!! ;)

I was looking forward to that car, but I abandoned the topic after one post. I've seen less arguing in threads that got locked. Think I will wait and see if it goes on sale over the next couple of months. Felt pretty let down by the times it posted on a couple of my favorite tracks. I will try it out some more tonight, but so far, I think close to 1 million can be better spent elsewhere.

Anyone else got a sinking feeling that R* isn't going to give us the Hunter until Christmas? :( wish we knew what was being released & when.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:15 PM Edited by Sky_Light12, 14 September 2017 - 03:15 PM.

*Ham mode*

Spoiler
  • Happy Hunter likes this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:30 PM Edited by tommyguns, 15 September 2017 - 05:47 PM.

I should have enough to do my first big sale tonight. I've been alternating sourcing between narcotics and chemicals to get 25 of each, which will give me a bulk bonus...think it's 35% for 25 of one cargo type isn't it?

None of my friends list has been on for nearly a fortnight. So how much is doable solo, should I be able to manage a 25 crate sale?

Why didn't R* allow us to chuck grenades, stickys, pipe bombs, over the side of the ultralight? No reason we shouldn't be able to. I was pretty let down to find that out. Still think I will get one though, the views will be great in first person, the stealth capability could come in very handy, and it's only a half mill with my discount.

Here's a tip for the starling, you can go fully underwater, engage the thrust, and fly right back up into the air with the plane unharmed. You can only be under for a few seconds, but still pretty cool & could be a useful trick to know.
  • xXxKAMIKAZExXx and Happy Hunter like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:16 AM

I should have enough to do my first big sale tonight. I've been alternating sourcing between narcotics and chemicals to get 25 of each, which will give me a bulk bonus...think it's 35% for 25 of one cargo type isn't it?

None of my friends list has been on for nearly a fortnight. So how much is doable solo, should I be able to manage a 25 crate sale?

Oh I don't think you can sell much solo. I've had some bum missions even with small amounts. Kind of luck of the draw really.

On another note, here's a test of chaff (I was curious, and it was on offer).

• Sky_Light12, Amy Vinewood, The-Irish-Hunter and 1 other like this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:49 PM Edited by tommyguns, 16 September 2017 - 03:51 PM.

I saw your other post about chaff in the general chat, shame we can't buy both and switch between them without further cost, though not surprising given what penny pinchers T2 are.

You make some good points about chaff maybe offering a better option for heli's.

I think the Buzzard deserves a little buff, there are already aircraft who will soak up more RPG's than they would IRL, so why shouldn't the Buzzard be able to take at least one rocket strike & keep flying? Especially considering that they were so unreasonable as to deny it access to countermeasures!!

How is it R* release an aircraft dlc, even include WW2 era planes....yet they don't give us a proper bomber jacket?? The classic brown leather, fleece lined jacket worn by all bomber crews of the era, as well as fighter pilots in certain conditions. They look a lot cooler than any of the jackets they did give us.

I got round to decorating my hanger office last night, I've got plenty of cash & the basic office is a bit shabby. It definatley doesn't add any green juice & even the booze is just cosmetic, you can't drink it.

Next email to R* I'm including the lack of a vending machine or green juice anywhere in the hanger

Im still enjoying the missions though, just wish there were a couple of mission variants for each aircraft. Much as I like the hunter, flying round the state blowing up stationary signal jammers, is pretty weak compared to the other sourcing missions.

Finally pulled off the Tula mission with the plane kept intact and flown back to base last night :) at the 3rd or 4th attempt. Didn't get round to the sale, will give 25 crates a go tonight, it is a 35% bonus for selling 25 of the same type.

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 16 September 2017 - 04:11 PM

Much as I like the hunter, flying round the state blowing up stationary signal jammers, is pretty weak compared to the other sourcing missions.

This is actually depressing. I just wanna blow sh*t up with NPC's to see how well it does. Blowing up jammers is boring as f*ck.
  • tommyguns, Goingcrowd9, Professional Amateur and 1 other like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 16 September 2017 - 04:27 PM

Another thing about chaff - after using it some more today, I'd add a little extra emphasis on that you have to be very quick to use it. You'd be surprised how little time it takes for a homing launcher to lock on lol, and when you facotr in lag too.

You might be better off activating it just before you're in a situation where people are gonna try something. Like, just before flying out in the open, etc.

It's real strength is in that it can work against multiple missiles, whereas flares only work on one.

• tommyguns and Professional Amateur like this

xXxKAMIKAZExXx
  • xXxKAMIKAZExXx

Stunt Pilot

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 September 2017 - 04:48 PM

I'm so bored of the Tula mission. The first time it was fun and interesting, but after the 15th time it really gets dull. I love that we now have a variety of aircraft missions but giving doing the same one over and over is just annoying. I've yet to get the P45 and Bombushka mission.
  • Goingcrowd9 likes this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 September 2017 - 05:44 PM

I'm so bored of the Tula mission. The first time it was fun and interesting, but after the 15th time it really gets dull. I love that we now have a variety of aircraft missions but giving doing the same one over and over is just annoying. I've yet to get the P45 and Bombushka mission.

I guess its the luck of the draw, I've only had the Tula mission 4 times total. Probably the two I get most are the MiG...I'm calling it that because Molotok is actually the name of a Russian LMG, it translates as the hammer. And the bombing runs, im OK with that because I enjoy both.

I like the dogfighting with the MiG and Spitfire, and the bombing runs, the challenge of trying to beat my best times for wiping out all of the targets keeps me interested.

They are ALL a damn sight better than driving a Youga from central or south LS to smoketree road, or slogging all the way down to elysian for a rail gun, or technical. Although the last few times I've needed to rob a railgun, its sent me to humane labs instead, which is a much shorter journey & a more fun mission than going to the Merryweather dock warehouse.
  • Goingcrowd9 likes this

boeing757
  • boeing757

why

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:28 PM

I lost the option to repaint the swift, is it just for me or did they actually remove that functionality??

20170903230901_1.jpg

• Kushology, Criminal-Fox and Happy Hunter like this

The-Irish-Hunter
  • The-Irish-Hunter

The Absolute God of Hyper Death, The Hunter

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:18 AM

I lost the option to repaint the swift, is it just for me or did they actually remove that functionality??

20170903230901_1.jpg

They removed it so you can't paint it gold, because then you wouldn't spend 5 million on the deluxe version.

Shark cards are to blame.

• Sky_Light12, Kushology, Criminal-Fox and 2 others like this

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:58 AM

20170903230901_1.jpg

They removed it so you can't paint it gold, because then you wouldn't spend 5 million on the deluxe version.

Stupid all together. I miss my Yusuf Amir Swift(B&W).. I have both Deluxe vehicles, I should obtain the respray option. :pp

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 September 2017 - 01:02 AM

:) sometimes things go very right in this game.

I had aimed for a $240,000 sale from my bunker, so I would get a single vehicle, I messed up and ended up with a two vehicle sale. But it gave me 2 insurgent with a single destination for each one, took me 8mins to do both and snag $300,000

Then I went to my Hanger to do a 25 crate sale. I got two stunt planes, 5 drops each. Had to fly low, handling was sluggish, and some of the drops had plenty of obstructions which R* obviously hopes wreck plenty of planes.

But I got them done with 5 mins still on the clock and netted $685,000

Gonna run a few sourcing so I have another 25 crates ready for tomorrow, fingers crossed that sale goes as well as this one did.

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

Where did I park my Tornado?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 17 September 2017 - 04:31 AM

THERE'S A f*ckING BOMBUSHKA MISSION!?!?!?   I'VE DONE LIKE 100 SO FAR AND I AIN'T GOT IT!

Professional Amateur
  • Professional Amateur

Pyro Maniac

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 September 2017 - 05:07 AM

THERE'S A f*ckING BOMBUSHKA MISSION!?!?!?   I'VE DONE LIKE 100 SO FAR AND I AIN'T GOT IT!

Isn't the Bombushka only used for a sale mission? If you want to fly it, get a mate for a gunner and keep selling airfreight. Maybe you need to sell a large amount at once to get it, I'm not too sure as I've only played that mission once and it was for a friend.

Be warned though, it is so damn slooooooooooow.

• V4S, No display name = This, alkaline_ and 1 other like this

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

Where did I park my Tornado?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 17 September 2017 - 06:36 AM

Isn't the Bombushka only used for a sale mission? If you want to fly it, get a mate for a gunner and keep selling airfreight. Maybe you need to sell a large amount at once to get it, I'm not too sure as I've only played that mission once and it was for a friend.

Be warned though, it is so damn slooooooooooow.

Oh, a sale mission...   darn :c

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 17 September 2017 - 06:44 AM

Looks like we were mentioned in the magazine of this crew section. Page 21.

https://issuu.com/mm...onitor_issue_92

• livejoker, Sky_Light12, alkaline_ and 4 others like this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 September 2017 - 11:56 AM Edited by tommyguns, 17 September 2017 - 12:14 PM.

SNAP - I have never seen this bombushka of which you speak

Oh crap...just found out that I could have gotten SIX havoks last night for my sale, that is some bs, in fact forget bs, its es...elephant s%%t, much bigger pile ya see!!

Seriously though, that is a very very cheap underhanded thing to do. With CEO crates, 25 would be one vehicle, in this, one crate can be split between 5 drops. Oh well, if I get any ES havok sales, I will pull the plug and try again

Looks like we were mentioned in the magazine of this crew section. Page 21.

https://issuu.com/mm...onitor_issue_92

They got the key part too, that it seems this topic actually did the seemingly impossible...got R*'s attention & inspired a whole dlc, which finally got aircraft & the pilot community some love. And a name check for the one who started it all, Happy Hunter. :)
  • Sky_Light12, Happy Hunter and Prince_Polaris like this

boeing757
  • boeing757

why

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2017 - 10:30 PM

That's just nuts, so then I'm stuck with this silver forever.
The deluxe can't be repainted either and the yacht one cant even be stored in the hangar... nice one r*.

• The-Irish-Hunter and Happy Hunter like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 18 September 2017 - 06:17 AM

Not really all that exciting - it was longer than I thought it'd be, couldn't really think of music to go with it. But seeing countermeasures stop homing launchers will never get old.

• alkaline_ and The-Irish-Hunter like this

xXxKAMIKAZExXx
  • xXxKAMIKAZExXx

Stunt Pilot

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:23 AM

Not really all that exciting - it was longer than I thought it'd be, couldn't really think of music to go with it. But seeing countermeasures stop homing launchers will never get old.

https://www.youtube....h?v=zbkWSAVjStU

That laugh at 0:56 xD

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:42 PM

Lucked out again with my 2nd 25 crate sale, got two Z1's again, nice easy money.

Stumbled across some posts where people were complaining about the smugglers planes handling. some thought they were unflyable with upgraded handling & even too twitchy with stock handling!

Personally i think the handling is slow and sluggish as stock. I can't get my head around people finding even stock planes twitchy. As for upgrading the handling, far from being un flyable, IMO they become more useable with the upgrades. Stock is far too un responsive for my tastes.

So you like the havok then HH? I can't say I was bowled over by it personally. I'm always surprised by the numbers of players who go right to the homing launcher & persist with it to try and kill aircraft, even when they are close up.

If they wanted to add a new small heli with just a gun, I don't know why they gave us the havok instead of the sea sparrow. I would buy the sparrow the moment it dropped, but I dont think I will bother with the havok at all.
  • The-Irish-Hunter, Goingcrowd9 and Happy Hunter like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:44 PM

So you like the havok then HH? I can't say I was bowled over by it personally. I'm always surprised by the numbers of players who go right to the homing launcher & persist with it to try and kill aircraft, even when they are close up.

If they wanted to add a new small heli with just a gun, I don't know why they gave us the havok instead of the sea sparrow. I would buy the sparrow the moment it dropped, but I dont think I will bother with the havok at all.

It's a real pain to land lol, and that gun is just hardly ever going to kill anyone even semi-competent (its got to be the only weapon that won't kill a Savage quickly) - but just the countermeasures alone have had me flying it lately. Just having at least one helicopter that can give homing launchers the middle finger is great.

Also it gives you a little practise with the countermeasures so you can prepare for the Hunter. You wouldn't think you'd need to, but they're not fail-proof and you do need to get a feel for their limitations, when and where to use them, etc. Take the chaff - I thought you'd use it during a lock on. But unless you've got lightning-fast reactions, you're generally better off using it just before anyone has. So you kind of have to reserve it for moments you know someone's going to try something.

The Havok itself, it's obviously very nimble, quite useful for perching on rooftops, sneaking around, occasionally swiping crates lol.

• The-Irish-Hunter, tommyguns and Goingcrowd9 like this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:13 AM

It's selling point is supposed to be that its small and fast, but so is the Buzzard & that isn't going to tip over and freak out doing cartwheels all over the place ;) and it just seems way overpriced for what it is.

I'm set on getting myself the ultralight though. Only saw tonight how much that stealth prop costs, $320,000!!! R* like their hidden costs don't they. Still, for a little over 1 mill, I will be able to buy it and kit it out with stealth, an aimable gun, and slap countermeasures on.

I'm wondering what we are FINALLY going to get as our first aircraft of the drip feed. Also hoping for a decent double bonus ie. NOT an adversary mode
  • Criminal-Fox, The-Irish-Hunter, Goingcrowd9 and 1 other like this

Goingcrowd9
  • Goingcrowd9

181!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:41 AM Edited by Goingcrowd9, 19 September 2017 - 07:41 AM.

What takes the Anilhator only 2 seconds or so, the Havok needed about 20 seconds to destroy a Luxor lol.
My aim wasn't right all of the time, and the Anilhator got 4 miniguns... but still, I didn't expect it to be that weak :(. Still nice helicopter tough ... :)
  • The-Irish-Hunter and Happy Hunter like this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:25 PM Edited by tommyguns, 20 September 2017 - 12:17 PM.

Meh, to this weeks offers. Just the one thing released and IH called it with the bombushka. I hope someone over there made a whopping mistake though, because on war stock it says you need to fly 5000, yes, that's 5 thousand!! Sourcing runs to get the discount. Either someone put in two too many zero's or R* have lost their minds.

Reports are also saying that the Bombushka cant even survive a single rocket, very disappointing. There is a muscle, two sedans, and an SUV that will survive a rocket...but this huge bomber can't

At 4+ million with trade price, or 5+ million without it, this is one new addition that definitely WONT be winning a place in my hanger.
  • Goingcrowd9 and Happy Hunter like this

xXxKAMIKAZExXx
  • xXxKAMIKAZExXx

Stunt Pilot

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:21 PM Edited by xXxKAMIKAZExXx, 19 September 2017 - 08:23 PM.

The Bombushka is just awful in my opinion. Twice the price (even discounted) of the much faster Titan, which also has room for 4 more players. It has an awesome spacious interior - that you can't enter. It has a cargo bay that can fit most land vehicles inside - that you can't enter without using mods. And then there's the problem of getting shot a couple of times by non-explosive firearms that'll kill your engines if you're lucky enough not to get attacked by any fighter plane. This is literally the long awaited sequel to the Savage. Beautiful design, not much eles.
  • tommyguns and Goingcrowd9 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users