Project: Helisexuality. A petition.

2,474 replies to this topic
ntinoskonsta
  • ntinoskonsta

Crackhead

• Members
  • Greece

Posted A week ago

Hi, I've known about this topic for quite a while but never got around to posting. I'm helisexual too and would definitely like a buff for the choppers in this game... flying a civilian one is almost a no-go since flying over a player usually means you're going to hear the triple beep and have to bail. The fact that attack choppers and unarmed ones have the same blip really bothers me, I wish R* can do something to fix this (although knowing them they probably won't).

About the Hunter, I'd love to see it implemented, not only because we haven't had a new helicopter since the Volatus (?) and a new armed one since Heists, but also because it's such an iconic vehicle. :)

Here's hoping that helicopters will be made great again :D

• Hazzardtohimself, Foreverpast, The-Irish-Hunter and 1 other like this

CallsignReaver
  • CallsignReaver

I Eat Babies

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Snipers (or any standard small arms in the game) shouldn't be effective AA weapons in the first place, aim assist shouldn't work on chopper occupants (or at least the pilots), and infantry should stay infantry. A 1 on 1 fight between an average soldier & an attack helicopter will always end up a bloody mess for the soldier. Except in GTA where infantry have superhuman abilities.

This game is not a real life simulator, I think GTAO would be super boring if everything was as realistic as possible; I know most people would die every 20 seconds after crashing their supercar at 150mph etc. You want helicopters to obliterate everything aside from another helicopter or a jet? How's that fun? The lobbies would be filled with no-life fa**ots spawnkilling non-heli players "cause it's fun and makes you feel all warm and tingly inside", might aswell just make this game "Dogfight online" and remove all the useless ground play abilities while at it.. Right?

If some helicopters are truly super weak then sure make them balanced but I think infantries should ALWAYS have a fair chance at bringing down someone in a vehicle, no matter if it's ground or airborne. It might not be realistic but it'll keep the game fresh and fun to play for all kinds of players.

Have you played GTA IV? I'll use that as a reference. The game will not always be balanced and fair. The Rhino tank is underpowered, while the Insurgent is the ultimate bullsh*t machine. And here you are wanting the game "fair". If you took time to consider my idea rather than come up with ways you think the game would be like if that were the case. I fly my chopper all the time, mostly ending in some f*ck head using a sniper, MG, etc to kill me for literally no reason. I never asked for the game to be a real life simulator, I do know this from the fact every weapon is guided by lasers with hive minds with no recoil, accuracy or range to counter it. GTA V choppers shouldn't start smoking from a single .50 cal round, end of story. Infantry shouldn't have any upper hands on aircraft or armored vehicles, anyone who continues fighting is a damn fool. Just join another lobby, go to passive or something. That's like having a game with humans and bears, and essentially nerfing the bears because "they aren't fair".

• Sky_Light12, The Happy Clown, The-Irish-Hunter and 1 other like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Huntèr civil rights activist

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted A week ago

I don't think helicopters have to be "impossible to beat" in order to have an advantage over being on the ground (which, of course, they should have - that's the whole purpose of them really). And I don't think buffing them right now would make them impossible to beat in any way - not by a long shot.

Hi, I've known about this topic for quite a while but never got around to posting. I'm helisexual too and would definitely like a buff for the choppers in this game... flying a civilian one is almost a no-go since flying over a player usually means you're going to hear the triple beep and have to bail. The fact that attack choppers and unarmed ones have the same blip really bothers me, I wish R* can do something to fix this (although knowing them they probably won't).

About the Hunter, I'd love to see it implemented, not only because we haven't had a new helicopter since the Volatus (?) and a new armed one since Heists, but also because it's such an iconic vehicle. :)

Here's hoping that helicopters will be made great again :D

Welcome, heli-brother :)

• The Happy Clown, ntinoskonsta, alkaline_ and 1 other like this

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Foreverpast, A week ago.

This game is not a real life simulator, I think GTAO would be super boring if everything was as realistic as possible; I know most people would die every 20 seconds after crashing their supercar at 150mph etc.

Just to note, that feature is actually in the game however R* disabled it for Online.

In Story Mode if you end up in a high speed crash, your ass is ejected out through the windshield, more than likely killing you.

So realism is present, R* just chose to remove it for the sake of all the crybabies whom can't drive worth a damn in Online Mode.

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

& in love of the helicopters in general here's a nifty little lineup of some of the Maverick colors in Online.

Courtesy of one of my crew members as they were running some Fortified missions & waiting for the timer to end.

Yeah we still can't choose what color our called in helicopters are, but at least we can still farm spawn for them.

IAKdJ8BVU0OsUxseHBwgSw_0_0.jpg

B6feS9H4cE68AlU6TjjI6w_0_0.jpg

• Sky_Light12, The Happy Clown, alkaline_ and 3 others like this

Lord Darantuin
  • Lord Darantuin

Boogieman

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

This game is not a real life simulator, I think GTAO would be super boring if everything was as realistic as possible; I know most people would die every 20 seconds after crashing their supercar at 150mph etc.

Just to note, that feature is actually in the game however R* disabled it for Online.

In Story Mode if you end up in a high speed crash, your ass is ejected out through the windshield, more than likely killing you.

So realism is present, R* just chose to remove it for the sake of all the crybabies whom can't drive worth a damn in Online Mode.

Yeah I'm aware of that, and if you ask me put it in for all I care 'cause I can drive without crashing 247. The thing is I don't want the game to be balanced around my personal needs so I can understand why they've disabled it for those who cannot drive in this game, if it was enabled people wouldn't have as much fun having to die all the time because they cannot drive their vehicles..

Once again I would like to address you helisexuals with an argument that I hope you'd try and view from outside your personal boxes: If armored/military/aerial vehicles were made strong enough to kill anything else without a hassle (and I know some of them already are pretty much that) the game would quickly become ultra boring with everyone being forced in to hiding in such vehicles if they wished to stand a chance against other players. Like I said I'm all in for having underpowered vehicles to be buffed so they're good enough and stand a 50/50 chance against other such vehicles/infantry/etc but if it goes beoynd that we'll have another "jet" in the game which just makes people leave lobbies/go passive <- fun? Yeah maybe for you (if you're slightly screwed up in the head) but sucks for everyone else.

I don't understand your excessive desire for dominating others. Help me understand, why do you feel a need to be more powerful than majority of the players per se? Is it a "trolling" thing so you can laugh when you make other people leave the game (mental problems) or does it have something to do with a low self-esteem or ego?

Now this reply doesn't apply to everyone in this thread by no means. For those who want fair buffing to underpowered helicopters I'm down with you. But for those who want helicopters to be as ridicilously overpowered (or close) as jets are, then my question goes out to you.

Duckdude001
  • Duckdude001

Big fanatic of trucks/offroaders and military vehicles.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Yeah I'm aware of that, and if you ask me put it in for all I care 'cause I can drive without crashing 247. The thing is I don't want the game to be balanced around my personal needs so I can understand why they've disabled it for those who cannot drive in this game, if it was enabled people wouldn't have as much fun having to die all the time because they cannot drive their vehicles..

Once again I would like to address you helisexuals with an argument that I hope you'd try and view from outside your personal boxes: If armored/military/aerial vehicles were made strong enough to kill anything else without a hassle (and I know some of them already are pretty much that) the game would quickly become ultra boring with everyone being forced in to hiding in such vehicles if they wished to stand a chance against other players. Like I said I'm all in for having underpowered vehicles to be buffed so they're good enough and stand a 50/50 chance against other such vehicles/infantry/etc but if it goes beoynd that we'll have another "jet" in the game which just makes people leave lobbies/go passive <- fun? Yeah maybe for you (if you're slightly screwed up in the head) but sucks for everyone else.

I don't understand your excessive desire for dominating others. Help me understand, why do you feel a need to be more powerful than majority of the players per se? Is it a "trolling" thing so you can laugh when you make other people leave the game (mental problems) or does it have something to do with a low self-esteem or ego?

Now this reply doesn't apply to everyone in this thread by no means. For those who want fair buffing to underpowered helicopters I'm down with you. But for those who want helicopters to be as ridicilously overpowered (or close) as jets are, then my question goes out to you.
no one wants helis to be the most op thing. They just need the ability to aim the guns for certain choppers and buffed armour for all choppers except buzzard. This wouldn't make them op, it would make them competitive and it would actually require some effort to kill a savage heli instead of just a assault rifle clip or 1 homing missile. To balance this a tank cannon or a rpg could end the aircraft in 1 hit. It's not like they would become the new jets 2.0.
  • Sky_Light12, The-Irish-Hunter and Happy Hunter like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

• Members
  • None
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted A week ago

if it goes beoynd that we'll have another "jet" in the game 

I don't even see how that would even be possible to be honest. Short of making a helicopter indestructible, it's never going to be as powerful as the jets are right now.

I'm not really bother about dominating anyone, or anyone having decided they've been dominated (killed a few times in a video game). I just like going on rampages, killing groups who've attacked me, etc. - because it's fun. Nothing more; nothing less.

• alkaline_ and The-Irish-Hunter like this

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I just want a helicopter buff so I can play in Contact Missions & VIP work where it won't shut down after some NPC gets a few lucky shots off with small weapons.

• alkaline_ and Happy Hunter like this

CallsignReaver
  • CallsignReaver

I Eat Babies

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I miss the Liberty City days where NPCs aim eas more situated to where they were, such as NOOSE helicopter gunners that couldn't hit you much if you were moving fast, GTA V NPCs are a load of tripe in general. Civilans are dumber than a box of plastic rocks & enemy NPCs are basically f*cking terminators. Don't forget the NPC respawns on some Heists which are pretty f*cking dumb.

Had a Merryweather NPC pistol snipe my buzzard across the highway during Headhunter once, similar situations too.
  • The Happy Clown, The-Irish-Hunter and Happy Hunter like this

The-Irish-Hunter
  • The-Irish-Hunter

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, Hunter?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Played some Brown Thunder again. Reached level 100!

I really hope they add the Hunter to online and make this it's VIP mission. It's so fun.

74ApeJv.jpg

• Hazzardtohimself, The Happy Clown, alkaline_ and 3 others like this

CallsignReaver
  • CallsignReaver

I Eat Babies

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Played some Brown Thunder again. Reached level 100!

I really hope they add the Hunter to online and make this it's VIP mission. It's so fun.

74ApeJv.jpg

Picture a 3rd organization option: Militias, one key vehicle to them being the Hunter, maybe having a headhunter style mission based on Brown Thunder. Kill each target in a certain time limit, the max number of enemies is 8-10 though. Have set where you start of killing a group of insurgents interfering with your work, then to a convoy equipped with a turreted Insurgent and highly trained soldiers.

• The Happy Clown, The-Irish-Hunter and Happy Hunter like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

• Members
  • None
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted A week ago

Two popular dank memes have had a quick conversion into helicopter dank memes:

4inYm8z.gif

2Usoapg.png

Both available at the dank memes post of this thread (also linked to in the OP).

• Sky_Light12, The Happy Clown, alkaline_ and 4 others like this

RXD
  • RXD

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by RXD, A week ago.

I don't know if this is common knowledge around here or not (I don't frequent these forums), but here are some techniques I found with helis:

- With the Buzzard, if you fly towards a Homing missile / origin of launch, you will usually dodge the missile, giving you a chance to remove the SAM launcher with your own rocket (Dodging usually works with any fast enough heli).

- With the Savage, if you hover high over your target, you can do a vertical nose dive on it by tilting backwards and then forwards + pressing the brake button, which lets you rain some hell with the cannon. Pretty effective against heavily armoured vehicles and holed up people. This also works well with jets, by making them stall over the target first. Don't forget to pull up in time.

- All missiles launched from air vehicles are kinda sluggish, and can be easily avoided by strafing, which means that the Annihilator is a very nice counter to a Buzzard (More armour, 2x the firepower).

Hopefully this helps anyone while we wait for them buffs.

Savage really should be immune to small arms fire, just look at this GLASS:

• The Happy Clown, The-Irish-Hunter, Happy Hunter and 1 other like this

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

Jet Lover

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted A week ago

• Sinner's Rise, The Happy Clown, Amy Vinewood and 1 other like this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted A week ago

well irish just formed PS4 division community that helps helisexuals gather easily

@Lord Darantuin

aren't playing the game alone is entertaining ?

• Happy Hunter likes this

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

Jet Lover

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted A week ago

lol

• Sinner's Rise, The Happy Clown, Amy Vinewood and 2 others like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

• Members
  • None
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted A week ago

Spoiler

I love the Valkyrie. It's such a shame we can't use it solo. I would be using it all the time then. The range of that cannon just can't be beat. Not by a Savage at any rate lol.

Oh well - we might get a more powerful brother of it that can be solo'd soon enough :) Speaking of the Hunter - honourable be his name - it feels strange thinking we're this close to (probably) getting it.

The good kind of strange though. A really good kind of strange actually.

• Sinner's Rise, The Happy Clown, DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin and 3 others like this

21:6
  • 21:6

| v a p o r w a v e |

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

I'd vote yes in the petition just so I can blow it up with stickies tbh.

• ragedandcaged likes this

Sinner's Rise
  • Sinner's Rise

Rise From Darkness

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

I've been ignoring this thread for too long. Yes, I did read through the entire first post and gave it a more than well deserved like, but I never bothered to post.

So I decided to make some p*rn for Happy Hunter and post it here.

I really love the Buzzard. :D

• Sky_Light12, Forza Harrd, Happy Hunter and 1 other like this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted A week ago

I've been ignoring this thread for too long. Yes, I did read through the entire first post and gave it a more than well deserved like, but I never bothered to post.

impressive , i see you're on PS4

apparently irish just formed a community meant for PS4 division

• Sinner's Rise and Happy Hunter like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

• Members
  • None
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted A week ago

I'd vote yes in the petition just so I can blow it up with stickies tbh.

Eh, that's good enough for me lol.

Hopefully it takes stickies to blow up, as opposed to snowballs.

-snippedawesomemontage-

Very nice :) Quite sexual and arousing too.

I'm a big Buzzard fan as well. Aside from perhaps the Valkyrie (which I don't get to use much anyway), it's the best helicopter in my opinion. Just really well-rounded. Plus the Savage - it's like, its main strength isn't there (armour).

• Sky_Light12, Sinner's Rise, The Happy Clown and 2 others like this

The-Irish-Hunter
  • The-Irish-Hunter

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

We can add tunnels to the list of things the Hunter can defeat. Just had to fly through one to get those pesky criminals. God I wish I could do this in gta online.

• Sinner's Rise, N R G, The Happy Clown and 3 others like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

• Members
  • None
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted A week ago

We can add tunnels to the list of things the Hunter can defeat. Just had to fly through one to get those pesky criminals. God I wish I could do this in gta online.

-snippedextremelyarousingvideo-

Beautiful Cc0lHfm.png

Just imagine - some tryhard is in a tunnel, whining at you to get out of the helicopter, dressed in a deadpool outfit with a goofy mask - then you just swoop in and get him lol.

Nice backwards flying too - that'd be really awkward in V, since the auto-stabilization would keep trying to turn the helicopter around. Hopefully V's Hunter is like the old one in that regard.

Oh, and seeing that is making me badly want an Xbox One-compatible version of San Andreas. I miss that thing so much. You should make more clips lol.

• Sky_Light12, The Happy Clown, Amy Vinewood and 3 others like this

The-Irish-Hunter
  • The-Irish-Hunter

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

You should make more clips lol.

I intend to, I've been doing a lot of Hunter flying recently. I'm thinking of making a stunt montage.

• The Happy Clown, Amy Vinewood, Professional Amateur and 1 other like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

• Members
  • None
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted A week ago Edited by Happy Hunter, A week ago.

This was exceedingly sexual:

That kind of thing is basically almost never going to happen though. It's awkward enough dodging them from the sides or front with that gigantic helicopter.

Hopefully the Hunter's a little easier to swing out of the way.

• eyman, Sky_Light12, Sinner's Rise and 6 others like this

The Happy Clown
  • The Happy Clown

THC

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

This was exceedingly sexual:

That kind of thing is basically almost never going to happen though. It's awkward enough dodging them from the sides or front with that gigantic helicopter.

Hopefully the Hunter's a little easier to swing out of the way.

• V4S, Sky_Light12, alkaline_ and 3 others like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

• Members
  • None
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted A week ago

-snip-

Thanks, lol 4COQGVR.png

I can't wait to see what everyone will be able to do with any new vehicles the update brings. I'm hoping they won't be so weak that you need to spend hundreds of hours practising - I want to see them all over the place.

• Sky_Light12, The Happy Clown, The-Irish-Hunter and 1 other like this

The Happy Clown
  • The Happy Clown

THC

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

-snip-

Thanks, lol 4COQGVR.png

I can't wait to see what everyone will be able to do with any new vehicles the update brings. I'm hoping they won't be so weak that you need to spend hundreds of hours practising - I want to see them all over the place.

Or locked to FR only like the "Special vehicles". That really pissed me off. Also, tired of buying vehicles only to find out that they're dog sh*t.

• V4S, alkaline_, The-Irish-Hunter and 2 others like this

Lord Darantuin
  • Lord Darantuin

Boogieman

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

well irish just formed PS4 division community that helps helisexuals gather easily

@Lord Darantuin

aren't playing the game alone is entertaining ?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users