Quantcast

» «
Photo

"Cutscenes Watched" Statistic: How Many Are There?

5 replies to this topic
HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2016 - 11:03 PM

I'm trying to get a save file with everything maxed out, and the cutscenes watched statistic is something I'm worried about. Are there any completionists out there that know what the maximum value for this is? Is it infinite because there might be a repeatable cutscene somewhere, like when hanging out with a friend, or does this statistic only count each cutscene once?

Thanks in advance for any help.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 15 July 2016 - 11:36 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 15 July 2016 - 11:49 AM.

I am the opposite, I like to have Minimum Stats, thus skipping all of these.  Besides, I can see anything on Youtube as thousands of people record the Missions and Cutscenes...

The Cutscenes only count once, I am pretty sure.  Even if you fail the Mission and repeat it over and over, I think it still only counts as one...

Btw, even when I skip cutscenes, some still register in the Stats as watched.  Happens in TLaD and TBoGT, too.  It's not very accurate...

• HalfOfAKebab likes this

lol232
  • lol232

GTAForums Gold™ Member

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 25 September 2016 - 04:58 PM Edited by lol232, 25 September 2016 - 04:59 PM.

I am the opposite, I like to have Minimum Stats, thus skipping all of these.  Besides, I can see anything on Youtube as thousands of people record the Missions and Cutscenes...

The Cutscenes only count once, I am pretty sure.  Even if you fail the Mission and repeat it over and over, I think it still only counts as one...

Btw, even when I skip cutscenes, some still register in the Stats as watched.  Happens in TLaD and TBoGT, too.  It's not very accurate...

I'm sure that sometimes a cutscene won't count even if you haven't watched it.

Apart from having 0 wasted/busted and mission failures, I don't give a sh*t about my stats.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2016 - 09:53 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 25 September 2016 - 10:12 PM.

Since I just finished TLaD and TBoGT these past 2 weeks, I can safely say that Cutscenes Watched can actually be 0.  I guess I wasn't mashing the X button fast enough or wasn't paying attention at times.  I have Cutscenes Watched: 1 in TLaD and still unsure how that actually happened and it happened at the very beginning with Clean and Serene or something and then in TBoGT, I have 0 as the Stat didn't even show up, period, in the Pause Menu.  It only shows up if you actually watch them, unlike IV, where the Stat is visible since the beginning of the game.  I am currently working on the 11.95% Starter Save in IV and should be finished with in in a couple weeks I suppose and then to finish it up to 100% with the usual Minimum Stats and 10 Special Vehicles fully converted to AP.

About Stats, I look at Deaths/Busted/Cheats/Missions Failed as the BIG and most important Stats in the Pause Menu, but as of late, I also been interested in keeping Safehouse Visits/Times Saved to a minimum as well as Pay and Spray Visits.  In regards to the HD Era, I also like having 0 Cutscenes Watched as well as 0 Taxi's Hailed and Money Spent on Taxi's 0.  Also all the Minigames, I don't like to have any losses, either.

Granted, Times Saved is bugged in IV, TLaD, and TBoGT.  If you do some stuff and then save, but reload immediately, the Times Saved goes back down to 0.  By the end, it can literally remain at 0.  In my new TLaD and TBoGT, I have 0 for the Times Saved Stat and in IV, I currently have 0 for Times Saved, too.  It only increases if you SAVE, and walk out of the Safehouse and continue and then save again.  But if you reload after saving every single time, it remains at 0 the entire time.  Another bug found in TBoGT is Henrique and Armando's Respect.  It remains at 50% for H and 60% for A.  There physically is no way to get it higher than that.  However, their Like can reach 100%.  I like having the entire Pause Menu saying 100% Progress, Like, and Respect for all the Characters.

Lancet
  • Lancet

The Shining Knight

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2016 - 06:44 AM

Cutscenes watched has no particular maximum. You can produce as many +1s to this stat as you want by viewing cutscenes when you do friend activities and the like.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2016 - 11:54 AM

I also noticed in IV that you get +10 Cutscenes Watched for delivering Brucie's 10 Exotic Export Vehicles.  You can't even skip the cutscene that takes place after parking the Vehicle in his Garage.  I've been able to have 1 Cutscene Watched in TLaD, 0 in TBoGT, but a whopping 30+ in IV but I mash X all the same.  No idea why things are added to the Stats like that...

Oh well, I am not too worried.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users