GTA IV Special Vehicle Guide

269 replies to this topic
SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

GTA Special Vehicle Guide Writer and Collector

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 11 February 2018 - 12:45 PM

Hm, okay so the EC Orange and Black Infernus has a slightly bigger chance of spawning than the EC Yellow and Black Infernus. Still, it's almost a 50/50 chance...

Still, is the EC Yellow and Black Infernus obtainable on PS3 and Xbox 360? I heard that it's only available on PC...

Well, I don't know the EC/Lustered Dark Grey and Black Sabre GT Luster just from looking at the Luster. The Sabre GT is EC, thus the Luster is ALWAYS Special. If a Vehicle is EC in any way, then its Luster will always be Special. However, some Lusters are more Special that some others, and I listed them in the EC/Lustered Sabre GT Entry of the Guide, also in my Confirmations.

If you want to know the EXACT Color Name, then you will need to use a Save Editor. There is no other way other than Randomly Guessing from the Possible Luster Lists.

• Lethal Vaccine likes this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 11 February 2018 - 12:51 PM

If you want to know the EXACT Color Name, then you will need to use a Save Editor. There is no other way other than Randomly Guessing from the Possible Luster Lists.

sh*t, I just meant is it Orange, Brown, Gold etc etc, because it seems to be one of those three.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 11 February 2018 - 12:58 PM

The possible Lusters that can spawn on the EC/Lustered Sabre GT are these:

49 - Twilight Blue Poly
85 - Dk.Sapphire Blue Poly
102 - Biston Brown Poly
12 - Astra Silver Poly
4 - Silver Stone Poly
90 - Race Yellow Solid
2 - Concord Blue Poly
27 - Very Red
34 - Cabernet Red Poly
41 - Wild Strawberry Poly
59 - Securicor Dark Green
69 - Surf Blue
76 - Nassau Blue Poly

sabregt,     0,0,49, 38,38,85, 0,97,102, 3,0,12, 6,6,4, 11,4,12, 13,13,12, 16,95,90, 24,1,12, 21,21,12, 23,23,2, 31,31,27, 32,113,34, 34,12,34, 49,13,41, 52,0,59, 62,13,69, 76,4,76, 82,85,76, 87,8,76, 89,0,4, 92,95,90, 95,95,2, 106,103,2,

Actually, The Color 2 which is Black is not EC alone on the Sabre GT, but in combination to the Black Poly Color 1, it's fully EC.

For Lusters, all are Special, but the Lusters 49 (Twilight Blue Poly), 59 (Securicor Dark Green), 12 (Astra Silver Poly) and 4 (Silver Stone Poly) are the "least" Special (but would STILL be Special) as then the Sabre GT would be almost identical to the Traffic ones because then the Color 1 would only be Special.

From the Photo I can't distinguish what the Luster actually is. My biggest guess is that it's probably Race Yellow Solid. It may even be one of those three: Very Red, Cabernet Red Poly, Wild Strawberry Poly. If my eyes fool me a bit, it may even be Biston Brown Poly...

If you want to know the exact Color Name that you have, then you will NEED to use a Save Editor.

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 11 February 2018 - 02:18 PM

you will NEED to use a Save Editor.

Yeah well I asked you about that once and it didn't end very well lol...

With that being said, I'm gonna go ahead and say that the Luster I got on the Sabre GT is Biston Brown. Its gotta be.
  • SpriteFan274 likes this

BoomyJohnny
  • BoomyJohnny

PhD in Carcols.dat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 February 2018 - 07:15 PM Edited by BoomyJohnny, 12 February 2018 - 07:16 PM.

Great job in Updating... I am hoping to get the time to give my inputs. So far you figured how the scripts work already.
  • Lethal Vaccine and SpriteFan274 like this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 12 February 2018 - 07:27 PM Edited by SpriteFan274, 12 February 2018 - 07:31 PM.

Yeah, it took a while for me to confirm every single Special Vehicle for me in IV (though I still need to confirm all the Stevie Vehicles), but here we are, probably all Special Vehicles are now fully known in IV. Your SpreadSheet was very helpful for me for the Confirmations.

There are also some new Special Vehicles found in IV... EC/Lustered Flatbed from Rigged to Blow, Lustered/EC2 Yellow Turismo from No. 1, EC Black Beater Vigero from Jacob's Drug Deliveries, and that EC Red and White Maverick from Buoys Ahoy. Also a full Method which works for the EC White and Black Maverick from Paper Trail. Also, some Vehicles which were though to be EC are not EC, like that Blue Primo from Undertaker.

All EC Vehicles are now fully known, though there might be some Hybrid or NE Stuff missing, which I can't find from the Mission Scripts.

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:50 PM

Can the Lustered Black Dukes from Lure spawn in Highway Reaper form?

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:59 PM

Can the Lustered Black Dukes from Lure spawn in Highway Reaper form?

Should be, I've seen the large Supercharger on the Hood a lot of times on the Lustered Dukes. In one of whatever57010's Videos I've seen this Lustered Dukes being NE, which would be Special then, but I think it was due to the Mods he was using or from the Draw Distance or something... I've never had it spawn in NE form, I've always ONLY had it spawn in Traffic Variations, so the Highway Reaper Form would be possible on the Lustered Dukes...

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:58 PM

Just watched Zazaza's video, it can be in Highway Reaper form.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:11 PM Edited by SpriteFan274, 15 February 2018 - 12:25 AM.

The IV Special Vehicle Guide is now officially, finally done! It only needs Videos and the EC Red and White Maverick from Buoys Ahoy though, but the Guide is completed... Next up will be polishing the TLaD and TBoGT Guides, then I will finally move to the 3D Era and CW...

I will just quickly see if Boats can be Saved in Safehouse Parking Spots, though I have a good gut feeling that it's not (as Lancet already confirmed that)... Still, AP Boats are a question, but if they can't be saved, then the EC Boats are useless to even collected and make AP.

EDIT: Boats DO NOT get saved in Parking Spots. Tried it, they don't. So the EC Squalo, EC Squalo, EC Tropic and EC Squalo are unobtainable by nature.

Boats can be AP... Tested it now.

• Lethal Vaccine and ClaudeIzABadAzz like this

zazaza691
  • zazaza691

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 22 February 2018 - 05:49 PM

And here it is... I'd still suggest to have a big, heavy Vehicle on a Parking Spot. That's why I saved a Firetruck.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 22 February 2018 - 09:22 PM Edited by SpriteFan274, 23 February 2018 - 06:17 PM.

Awesome Video! You show an alternative where you can obtain it with a Mission Fail only. Most of the times the RPG would just blow up the EC Maverick and then you'll need to use Phone Replay, plus you'd get more than likely Wanted. Getting it without a Phone Replay is much, much more difficult and challenging... Surely a 5 Star Difficult Vehicle.

I actually obtained it now in IV to check if it's EC... And yes it was, just like how I predicted. The Colors: Light Blue Grey, Very Red, Frost White, Black, Variant 0. EC indeed.

About the PS3 and Xbox 360 Versions (because I care for all Versions), there might be a chance that this EC Maverick is more difficult due to the reduced "Draw Distance" Vehicle Spawning and Despawning Radius and the aiming is a bit slower, though I don't know it would be that much harder than on PC...

I saw someone mentioning the EC Black Maverick from Babysitting in the Comments of your Video. Well, it surely is EC as it's Full Black. Traffic Mavericks always have a White Stripe, meanwhile this EC Black Maverick is Fully Black. I actually don't know about its Luster, I think it's Frost White too... It can only be obtained with a Cheat. I don't think you can obtain it without Cheats because it always circles around Kim's Reefer and is always on the Water, never on land. If you try to push the Reefer nearer to the Shore, it won't more, it's like it's pseudo-stuck on the Water. I really don't want any Cheat-Vehicles in the Guides, so a Cheatless Method would be awesome.

Thankfully we can get this EC Black Maverick in TBoGT with a Mission Pass and it's obtainable from Replay with ease...

EDIT: Hybrid is now officially a Property in IV, TLaD and TBoGT... I renamed some Special Vehicles due to that now.

Hybrid Spanish Tuner Primo with EC Yellow Details
Hybrid/EC White Mafia PMP 600
Hybrid Mafia PMP 600
Hybrid/Lustered Black Mafia PMP 600
Hybrid/Lustered Russian Schafter with EC Black Rims

No more "with Hybrid Grill" and "with Silver Grill" to fit the Standards with TLaD's Random Variant ID Stuff in the Gang Wars...

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 March 2018 - 10:44 PM

What about Brucie's maverick from helicopter pick up,can it be obtainable and is it special color?

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 05 March 2018 - 11:03 PM

What about Brucie's maverick from helicopter pick up,can it be obtainable and is it special color?

Good question. You mean that Blue and White Maverick that always spawns in Brucie's Chopper Special Ability and Heli Rides Activities? It's not Special.

It spawns in a 113,76,113 Color. (113 = Frost White, 76 = Nassau Blue Poly)

maverick,    113,0,113, 113,7,113, 113,28,113, 113,49,113, 113,57,113, 113,69,113, 113,76,113,

It's not EC, it's not Special.

Zeecond
  • Zeecond

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 March 2018 - 01:35 PM Edited by Zeecond, 16 March 2018 - 01:36 PM.

I just started another replay of GTA IV three days ago and what I'm trying to do now is collecting special vehicles that i've missed to collect in previous save files. This new updated guide is a big help for me. Before I used only the old outdated guide on gamefaqs. Thanks to you all for your descriptions and videos!

On my current save (just finished the mission Roman's Sorrow) i have 3 special vehicles parked in one of the parking spots. Light Blue Marbelle and the Lustered Black Speedo in Bohan and the big Dark Red Flatbed in Broker which takes much space. 

After completing Roman's Sorrow i now have a question for you guys. Is the Roman's Taxi from that mission with the open trunk considered a unique vehicle? It isn't on this guide, that is why I am asking this. The trunk on that vehicles stays always open but that car always vanishes when I'm trying to save it on the parking spot (I'm playing on PS3). I even made another save file just to collect that vehicle, but it will vanish when I leave the area and return to the parking space. 

Can anybody confirm if the Roman's Taxi from "Roman's Sorrow" is a special vehicle and is there a way to collect it on PS3?

Anyway thanks for your help and sorry for my poor english.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 16 March 2018 - 07:30 PM Edited by SpriteFan274, 16 March 2018 - 07:30 PM.

I do my best, for all the Guides, to check Special Vehicles, and it was a HUGE Pleasure finding and confirming Special Vehicles in IV, a Game that nobody has looked before except for Lancet, but his Stuff isn't as accurate as mine as I used Mission Scripts and actually confirmed Special Vehicles one by one using Save Editors and knowledge on what can spawn in Traffic. Lancet's Guide was a good Help in the beginning, but I started seeing a lot of Mistakes there though.

Be careful that the Lustered Vehicles are in fact Special with the Luster. I say in the Guides what is actually Special and what is not.

The Roman's Taxi from Roman's Sorrow is the Unique/EC Black and Dark Grey Roman's Taxi which is already in the Guide. The Open Trunk isn't saveable on Parking Spots because Spots "reset" Vehicle Damage, so in theory if it saved at the Parking Spot, it would repair the Vehicle anyways. Same with the Open Trunk Taxi from The Job in VC. "Vehicle Damage" can't be saved.

You can obtain that Unique/EC Roman's Taxi from Roman's Sorrow for sure, it will be on the Bohan Parking Spot right after the Mission, if I am not mistaking.

Glad to hear someone plays IV and uses my Guide to collect IV Special Vehicles! Usually people play III/VC/SA only for Special Vehicles, and about 5-10 People play LCS and VCS. Barely anyone plays the HD Era GTA Games, and the Pages of the Guides prove that. Special Vehicles in IV aren't really a huge Challenge except for a few, the biggest Challenge in IV is trying to get Vehicles Special from the Lusteres, as Lustered Vehicles can sometimes have a Normal Luster which will make a Traffic Vehicle identical to it.

• Lethal Vaccine and Zeecond like this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 16 March 2018 - 11:36 PM

As the poster above said, you cannot store the Roman's Taxi with the trunk open, I tried it once on PS3. It saved, but the trunk closed.

• Zeecond likes this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 17 March 2018 - 02:40 AM

Yes, and actually Roman's Sorrow isn't the final time you see the Unique/EC Roman's Taxi. You can see it during Roman's Special Ability before Hostile Negotiation.

I suggest getting it as soon as possible from It's Your Call, to not miss it at all... Or you can just get the Unique/EC Roman's Taxi from The Cousins Bellic with a Suicide, thus I think the Black and Dark Grey Variant is better to obtain.

Zeecond
  • Zeecond

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 March 2018 - 12:43 PM Edited by Zeecond, 17 March 2018 - 12:48 PM.

Thank you for your quick responses, SpriteFan and Claude!

When I try to park the Roman's Taxi with the open trunk on the Broker parking space, it vanishes all the time (maybe it have something to do with the mission). Now, I parked it on the South Bohan spot and it worked, like you both said, but without the open trunk. So, the normal Roman's Taxi. I didn't know that you can't save damaged cars on the games. I play GTA games since the year 2002 and I started to collect special vehicles around that time when San Andreas was released. 

Glad to hear someone plays IV and uses my Guide to collect IV Special Vehicles! Usually people play III/VC/SA only for Special Vehicles, and about 5-10 People play LCS and VCS. Barely anyone plays the HD Era GTA Games, and the Pages of the Guides prove that. Special Vehicles in IV aren't really a huge Challenge except for a few, the biggest Challenge in IV is trying to get Vehicles Special from the Lusteres, as Lustered Vehicles can sometimes have a Normal Luster which will make a Traffic Vehicle identical to it.

Your guide is great and very helpful. I completed GTA IV and the DLC's dozen of times, but I never thought that some vehicles were unique or EC, like the Flatbed. 

I grew up with the 3D era (still love it), but my favorite of all the GTA games is IV. I like the atmosphere, the physics, the storyline and Niko and Johnny are in my opinion the two most interesting protags. There are some cool special vehicles in the game that I never collected in previous save files. 

I'm now planning to obtain some of the vehicles that i missed to save in the past. It is indeed sometimes very hard to get the right luster on the cars or bikes, but in the end I like challenges like this.

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 29 March 2018 - 12:59 PM

So, for a couple of weeks now my game on PC hasn't given me any missions, the radar is just blank, and I've come to the conclusion that this save is now permanently glitched. Since there is a possibility that this is the case, I have taken photos of my unfinished collection, with a total of 4 AP and EC cars:

Roman's Apartment: EC Lustered Black and Yellow Ruiner with EC White Rims, EC/Lustered Dark Grey and Black Sabre GT

Bohan: EC/Lustered Light Blue SuperGT, EC Bright Yellow Comet

8Lx0ovW.png

SBYcaZB.png

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 30 March 2018 - 07:32 PM

I want to inform that the EC White and Black Maverick from Paper Trail is not obtainable on PS3. The Annihilator always despawns and getting an Annihilator from Playboy X's Safehouse Parking Spot will waste time, thus the EC Maverick will be lost and a Post Mission Failure Cutscene will occur.

On bright news, I think the EC Black Maverick is somehow obtainable without Cheats from Babysitting. The only way to not get the Post Mission Failure Cutscene there is by tipping Derrick's EC Squalo over, you can easily use the Enemies' Dinghies to do that, then the EC Black Maverick will fly off towards Charge Island, I think that if you're quick enough you can RPG the EC Black Maverick on Charge Island Land and then push it to a Safehouse Parking Spot and do the usual Phone Replay Trick...

Yerdna555
  • Yerdna555

Collector of special vehicles

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 3 days ago

Banshee in the mission of Hossan (Random Encouter) is not only EC. It is also NE.

In this mission, it always has variant 38. This parameter is the sum of the number 2 in the power of numbers of the excluded extras. That is, in this case: (2 ^ 1) + (2 ^ 2) + (2 ^ 5) = 38.

Banshee itself has only these extras (1, 2 and 5). In the traffic there is at least one of them (roof, details on the seats, air intake on the hood). But it never happens that there are not exist all at the same time!

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 3 days ago Edited by SpriteFan274, 2 days ago.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. The Variant Number on the Save Editor is simply the sum of powers of two, where the exponents are the Extra ID? Holy sh*t... This DOES make sense, it's like a Binary Code!

Okay, I obtained the Banshee now two times. While testing, I got these Variant IDs: 2, 6, 34, 38. This is the Study behind the Hossan Banshee Variants:

Variant 2 = 2^1 = NO Seat Details + Roof + Filled Hood (Hidden Air Intake on Hood) = NOT Hybrid
Variant 6 = 2^1+2^2 = NO Seat Details + NO Roof + Filled Hood (Hidden Air Intake on Hood) = HYBRID
Variant 34 = 2^1+2^5 = NO Seat Details + Roof + NO Filled Hood (Visible Air Intake on Hood) = NOT Hybrid
Variant 38 = 2^1+2^2+2^5 = NO Seat Details + NO Roof + NO Filled Hood (Visible Air Intake on Hood) = HYBRID

The EC/Lustered Banshee from Hossan's Random Encounter is RANDOMLY VARIANTED! Meaning that it has Random Combinations of Extras on it.

We have RANDOMLY LUSTERED and RANDOMLY COLOR 4 Vehicles, and now we have RANDOM VARIANT Vehicles in GTA IV!!!! I think I now FULLY understand how Variants now work in IV! Thank you Yerdna!

Okay, the Mission Script says this: 

CREATE_CAR( l_U456, l_U328._fU0, l_U328._fU4, l_U328._fU8, ref l_U288, 1 );
SET_CAR_HEADING( l_U288, l_U426 );
TURN_OFF_VEHICLE_EXTRA( l_U288, 1, 1 );
CHANGE_CAR_COLOUR( l_U288, 5, 1 );
SET_VEHICLE_DIRT_LEVEL( l_U288, 2.00000000 );
SET_CAR_ONLY_DAMAGED_BY_PLAYER( l_U288, 0 );
GET_CAR_HEALTH( l_U288, ref l_U468 );

It says "Turn Off Extra 1", Extra 1 is the Seat Details, which does make sense as I can't seem to get the Seat Details on the Banshee from Hossan's Random Encounter. In other words, it sets the Extra 1 to Bit 1.

Anyways, so this is HOW it works. First of all, don't let the Air Intake sh*t confuse you, the Extra is the Hood Part that HIDES the Air Intake, since the Air Intake is in a Hole in the Hood. Let's take an Example.

Variant 6 -- 6 in Binary is 0 0 0 1 1 -- 0 is used when the Extra IS USED on the Vehicle, 1 is used when the Extra IS NOT USED on the Vehicle -- It does not have Extra 1 and 2 (since the first and second bits from left to right are 1's) and has an Extra 5 -- Extra 1 is the Seat Details and Extra 2 is the Roof and Extra 5 is a Filled Hood, meaning that the Banshee does NOT have Seat Details nor a Roof but it HAS a Filled Hood (Hidden Air Intake).

TRAFFIC BANSHEE VARIANTS:

Variant 2 = 2^1 = NO Seat Details + Roof + Filled Hood (Hidden Air Intake on Hood)
Variant 4 = 2^2 = Seat Details + NO Roof + Filled Hood (Hidden Air Intake on Hood)
Variant 34 = 2^1+2^5 = NO Seat Details + Roof + NO Filled Hood (Visible Air Intake on Hood)
Variant 36 = 2^2+2^5 = Seat Details + NO Roof + NO Filled Hood (Visible Air Intake on Hood)

So in Traffic, the Banshee can spawn with or without a Filled Hood (Hidden Air Intake on Hood), each of those Variants can spawn with or without a Roof. If the Banshee has a Roof, it doesn't have Seat Details, and vice versa.

During Hossan's Random Encounter, the Banshee spawns in the Traffic Variants, but THEN it gets the Seat Details removed, which makes a whole different possible Variant List for such specific Banshee,

It's kind of like with the Lustered Business. The Banshee spawns in Traffic Colors, but THEN the Primary and Secondary Colors get Set, while the Luster remains unchanged, thus resulting of being Lustered.

CONCLUSION: So during Hossan's Random Encounter, if the Banshee has NO Seat Details and NO Roof, then it's Hybrid/EC/Lustered.

LIST OF ALL "TURN_OFF_VEHICLE_EXTRA" COMMANDS IN THE IV SCRIPT:

bell6.txt - Truck Hustle - Steed?
bernie2.txt - Union Drive - Three Vehicles get this Command? Bobcat? Rancher?
bernie3.txt - Buoys Ahoy - The two Squalos probably.
brucie1.txt - Search and Delete - Some Truck in the Chase?
derrick2.txt - Babysitting - Boats? EC/Lustered Rancher?
elizabeta1.txt - Luck of the Irish - Oracle without Medallion
faustin2.txt - Do You Have Protection? - EC/Lustered DF8-90?
faustin3.txt - Final Destination - ? Multiple Hybrid Stuff?
faustin4.txt - No Love Lost - EC/Lustered DF8-90?
faustin5.txt - Rigged to Blow - EC/Lustered DF8-90? EC/Lustered Flatbed? Vehicle at the End of the Mission?
finale1a.txt - ? - ?
finale1c.txt - ? - ? Multiple Hybrid Stuff?
finale2.txt - ? - ? Multiple Hybrid Stuff?
francis6.txt - Undertaker - ?
gerry2.txt - I Need your Clothes, your Boots, and your Motorcycle - Hybrid PCJ 600, another Hybrid Vehicle?
gery3b.txt - I'll Take Her - EC/Lustered Feltzer
gerry4.txt - She's a Keeper - EC/Lustered Mafia Sentinel with EC Rims, EC/Lustered Mafia PMP 600
gerry5.txt - Diamond's are a Girl's Best Friend - ?? Multiple Hybrid Vehicles?
hossan1.txt - Hossan's Random Encounter - Hybrid/EC/Lustered Banshee
jacob3m.txt - ? - ?
jeff_1_mission.txt - Jeff's First Encounter - Stallion?
jimmy2.txt - Payback - Lustered Mafia PMP 600, plus another Hybrid Vehicle?
jimmy4.txt - Pest Control - Hybrid/Lustered Mafia PMP 600
manny1.txt - Escuela of the Streets - Lustered Stallion?
manny2.txt - Street Sweeper - Hybrid Spanish Primo with EC Details
packie1.txt - Harboring a Grudge - ?
playboy3.txt - Photo Shoot? - ?
ray2.txt - Taking in the Trash - EC Random Irish Oracle
ray3.txt - Meltdown - ? The Truck during the Chase?
ray4.txt - Museum Piece - Hybrid/EC Mafia PMP 600s and Hybrid Mafia PMP 600s
vlad3.txt - Clean Getaway - EC/Lustered Blista Compact?
vlad4.txt - Ivan the Not So Terrible - EC/Lustered Blista Compact?

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 2 days ago

Awesome stuff!

I am not really that much into the Hybrid Vehicles in the HD Era, but it's still cool nevertheless.  There is already way too many Special Vehicles in this game and now with the Hybrid information, it complicates things even more.

Out of the entire IV, though, the only issues I had were the EC White and Black Maverick since it's unobtainable (also confirmed by Lancet Jades on Xbox360....PC Exclusive or perhaps I should say zazaza Exclusive?!) and also the EC Red and White Maverick as it's incredibly Luck Based.  Even if you can blow the Maverick up doesn't mean you will succeed with pushing it to Roman's Apartment Parking Spaces without it vanishing.  Unfortunately, I did NOT record the BEST Attempt I had at this Maverick but I blew it up and the Wreck was on the street, but when I tried calling 911 for a Fire Truck, Niko was being shot at and had a 2 Star Wanted Level and when he's shot, he puts the Phone away.  This kept happening for a few attempts at calling for a Fire Truck until the Maverick Wreck vanished right in front of me, even looking at it.  Like I said, it's POSSIBLE, but highly unlikely to happen.  Unless somehow you manage to shoot it off the Roof and it lands in tact, but again, this luck sh*t isn't really fun and very boring to me...

Also, you can NOT avoid the 2 Star Wanted Level in Undertaker.  It's not possible, actually.  The Script says some sh*t about a Wanted Level and in EVERY Video I see on Youtube, every one gets the Wanted Level no matter what Platform they are playing on.  So another "zazaza exclusive!"  Since only in his Versions and Platforms do these things and behave differently, apparently.

zazaza691
  • zazaza691

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 2 days ago Edited by zazaza691, 2 days ago.

Also, you can NOT avoid the 2 Star Wanted Level in Undertaker.  It's not possible, actually.  The Script says some sh*t about a Wanted Level and in EVERY Video I see on Youtube, every one gets the Wanted Level no matter what Platform they are playing on.  So another "zazaza exclusive!"  Since only in his Versions and Platforms do these things and behave differently, apparently.

Oh, really? Let's see. The very first video, that I found on GTA Wiki.

How many stars did he get? Hmm, that's right - ZERO. Who's that guy, probably he's random cheater? No, it's GTA Series Videos with 2.1M subscribers. I believe you can easily find even more videos, if you want.

I don't deny that you could get a wanted level, but as you can see it's not the case not only for me. And I can see already, how you post 4 or 5 links, where people do get wanted level, but what's the point? Right now it's obvious, that you're wrong.

About EC Black and White Maverick. My friend tested it as well (even before me) and it didn't vanish. Surely, you can just say that I'm lying right now, but did you try it yourself on PC? I guess the answer is obvious.

If we read your post from LCS guide, it's clear that you're wrong again. You're saying that repeatable H conversion was ONLY recorded on Emulator. Well, what about my streams? You know, some kind of "videos", when I do things live. Let's take the latest one.

I'll help you with the timings. At 4:08:40 you can see repeatable H conversion in action. Oh, wait, is it real PSP??? Yes, it is, have a look at 2:16:02, where you see "Waiting". It is because my game crashed and Remote Joy Lite couldn't find signal from PSP. Also you can clearly see that saves don't load immediately, like they do on PPSSPP. But wait, maybe I have modded version of the game? But how many mods do you know? I mean with some new missions or at least with minor game script changes? Unfortunately, it's not that easy to modify game script, and I don't have proper software and knowledge to accomplish that.

So, please, next time you want call me liar or say "zazaza exclusive" give real facts, not "I tested it myself on Ps2/3 and it doesn't work. Zazaza tested it on PSP/PC and it worked for him, so he has modded version thus zazaza exclusive". Thank you.

• George Costanza and ClaudeIzABadAzz like this

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Lethal Vaccine, 2 days ago.

Who's denying it's possible on PC?  We already established that.  But who said it worked for PS3 or Xbox 360?  See?  I don't care for what barely works.  I care for what works for EVERYONE, which means not just one Platform, but all of them.  We don't need it all one sided meaning "we only care about what works on PC and Emulators.  f*ck the rest of the people playing somewhere else."  EC White and Black Maverick is simply unobtainable for PS3/360.  Tested and confirmed.  Just like the Lustered/EC SuperGT from No. 1.  You can NOT pass the Mission for that on PS3.  While on Xbox 360 and PC, you can.  If you're giving information out about Special Vehicles, you can't just favor one Platform.  You need to help EVERYONE...Meaning when someone asks, you don't say "ask someone else."

Even the Lustered/EC Rancher in Babysitting is obtainable on PS3.  Not sure why that was said for literally like TEN YEARS that it's not possible...

The EC Black Maverick is probably possible, too, but once again it's incredibly luck based.  Won't bother with it and instead just get one in TBoGT.

"I call 'em like I see 'em."

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 2 days ago Edited by SpriteFan274, 2 days ago.

I just now realized that Francis' Funeral from Undertaker doesn't give the 2 Star Wanted Level, while Derrick's does give the 2 Star Wanted Level. I used Random YouTube Videos showing different Platforms of both Funerals to come to that Conclusion. So that Mystery can be put to bed.

And why wasn't this known while Lethal Vaccine was making Videos, so he could obtain the Undertaker Special Vehicles more easily? I didn't know it either. Well guess what, he in fact still did obtain the two Primos and the Schafter at the same time with the Fake 2 Star Wanted Level. Though, to lose the 2 Star Wanted Level he had to fail the Mission.

Still, the 2 Star Wanted Level is UNAVOIDABLE on Derrick's Funeral as shown in Lethal Vaccine's Video about it. So obtaining the Undertaker Vehicles from Derrick's Funeral would be Harder, more Challenging, and much more Rewarding since you get more Money from killing Derrick during Blood Brothers (especially if you call Francis during the Sniper Part to give Niko a Raise).

Still, the EC White and Black Maverick remains a Mystery. I should test it out on PC myself and see if the Annihilator doesn't remain. It does NOT remain on PS3 as Lethal Vaccine confirmed, and it does NOT remain on Xbox 360 as Lancet told me. If it remains only on PC, then it's a PC Exclusive Special Vehicle, and can only be obtained with Cheats on PS3 and Xbox 360.

GTA Series Videos uses Mods, not in that Video but in general... It's obvious from his Side Mission Videos for the 3D Era GTA Games that he uses Mods on PC... Plus having 2.1 Million Subscribers doesn't magically make you immune from being criticized about it.

About GTA LCS... What the hell does GTA IV have to do with GTA LCS? Talk in the GTA LCS Special Vehicle Guide Topic if you want to talk about LCS, this is the GTA IV Special Vehicle Guide.

Anyways... During Union Drive I see a Bobcat and Rancher that flip over and throw some Gas Bottles on the Road during the Chase. It's logical that the Back has to be Empty when that happens, so I think they should be Hybrid or NE or some kind of that...

During Union Drive I got the Rancher in this Variant: 62, 62, 62. (Same Results)
During Union Drive, I got the Bobcat in this Variant: 478, 478, 478. (Same Results)

Rancher - Variant 62 = 2^1+2^2+2^3+2^4+2^5 = NO Back + NO Front Grill + NO Roof Light + NO Boxes in the Back + NO Metal Pipes on the Back = Special
Bobcat - Variant 478 = 2^8+2^7+2^6+2^4+2^3+2^2+2^1 = NO Flat Back + NO Front Grill + NO Roof Light + NO Boxes in the Back + NO Metal Pipes + NO Metal Thing on the Back + NO ??? = Special

Mission Script about the Bobcat and Rancher - All Extras from 1 to 10 are turned off (set to 1 = OFF). This happens on three Vehicles. Meaning they're fully NE.

I drove around a long time and I saw many Bobcats and Ranchers on the Street. None of them were FULLY NE like the Rancher and Bobcat from Union Drive.

Hybrid Bobcat and Hybrid Rancher (can also be called NE Bobcat and NE Rancher) are obtainable from IV's Mission Union Drive!!!!!

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Lethal Vaccine, 2 days ago.

Ah, so it's a matter of picking the right "choice" in terms of the Mission Attempts for this Mission.  Kill Derrick and want Undertaker Special Vehicles?  Then you can only get 3 out of 5 in this Mission with 1 Failure and then with passing, get the Romero and Washington as I did for another Video.  Kill Francis and want Undertaker Special Vehicles?  Then can easily obtain all 5 at the same time with passing.

If I knew this basic fact then I would of saved in another Slot and did Videos on both outcomes, then, but instead I only did the outcome if you kill Derrick instead of Francis.  Oh well, I personally wouldn't ever kill Francis nor would I want to obtain any of these Special Vehicles from Undertaker but the Unique Romero which I have already in my 1st 100% Save File.  But still, for Special Vehicle collectors (meaning EVERYONE) you need to let them know the facts so they can make their own choices if they are interested in these Special Vehicles from Undertaker.  I'll have to put this in my Description for my Video so people understand why this happens.

@Claude, I like the Red Luster on the Ruiner in the Photo.  For some reason, Red Lusters always look the best to me, BUT, I wouldn't want 10 Lustered Vehicles with RED as the Luster.  I like them all to be different, but Red surely looks amazing on majority of Lustered Vehicles in IV, TLaD, and TBoGT.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 2 days ago Edited by SpriteFan274, A day ago.

Yeah, if you choose Francis' Funeral, then you can obtain five Special Vehicles from Undertaker with ease. However, during Derrick's Funeral, you'd need to fail for three and pass for two. The Logic is so simple, embarrassingly simple that anyone could've come up with such Conclusions....

Killing Francis is obviously better since you can get more Money and, until the Story is completed, you can get free Wanted Level Removal by calling him, which is extremily helpful for the EC Mavericks... If the Cops are not shooting at you while you're trying to call him lol...

Anyways, two new Special Vehicles confirmed. Hybrid Bobcat and Hybrid Rancher. I won't call anything NE in IV, TLaD, or TBoGT. If the Vehicle has a Special Variant, then it's Hybrid. That said, some Special Vehicles will be needed to get renamed: Hybrid Oracle, Hybrid Annihilator, Hybrid Dukes from TLaD.

The Hybrid/EC/Lustered Banshee from Hossan is RANDOMLY Hybrid, much like the Hybrid PCJ 600, but the Bobcat and Rancher are SET Hybrid, kinda like the Annihilator and Oracle and Mafia PMP 600s...

EDIT: EC White and Black Maverick is PC only. I tested it now and the Annihilator didn't vanish... Though it can be obtained with Cheats on PS3 and Xbox 360, it's PC only without Cheats.

Stuff required to fix in the IV Guide: update Hybrid/EC/Lustered Banshee, add Hybrid Bobcat, add Hybrid Rancher, rename to Hybrid Oracle and Hybrid Annihilator, update the Undertaker Entries, declare the EC White and Black Maverick as PC Exclusive.

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 hours ago Edited by Lethal Vaccine, 16 hours ago.

EC White and Black Maverick is PC only. I tested it now and the Annihilator didn't vanish...

Shocker... :D :p  Why wouldn't it be when two people tested it on both Console Platforms GTA IV was released to?

If you kill Derrick and not Francis, always the 2 Star Wanted Level.  Quite obvious it's unavoidable...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users