GTA IV Special Vehicle Guide

249 replies to this topic
SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

GTA Special Vehicle Guide Writer and Collector

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

Hm, okay so the EC Orange and Black Infernus has a slightly bigger chance of spawning than the EC Yellow and Black Infernus. Still, it's almost a 50/50 chance...

Still, is the EC Yellow and Black Infernus obtainable on PS3 and Xbox 360? I heard that it's only available on PC...

Well, I don't know the EC/Lustered Dark Grey and Black Sabre GT Luster just from looking at the Luster. The Sabre GT is EC, thus the Luster is ALWAYS Special. If a Vehicle is EC in any way, then its Luster will always be Special. However, some Lusters are more Special that some others, and I listed them in the EC/Lustered Sabre GT Entry of the Guide, also in my Confirmations.

If you want to know the EXACT Color Name, then you will need to use a Save Editor. There is no other way other than Randomly Guessing from the Possible Luster Lists.

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

If you want to know the EXACT Color Name, then you will need to use a Save Editor. There is no other way other than Randomly Guessing from the Possible Luster Lists.

sh*t, I just meant is it Orange, Brown, Gold etc etc, because it seems to be one of those three.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

The possible Lusters that can spawn on the EC/Lustered Sabre GT are these:

49 - Twilight Blue Poly
85 - Dk.Sapphire Blue Poly
102 - Biston Brown Poly
12 - Astra Silver Poly
4 - Silver Stone Poly
90 - Race Yellow Solid
2 - Concord Blue Poly
27 - Very Red
34 - Cabernet Red Poly
41 - Wild Strawberry Poly
59 - Securicor Dark Green
69 - Surf Blue
76 - Nassau Blue Poly

sabregt,     0,0,49, 38,38,85, 0,97,102, 3,0,12, 6,6,4, 11,4,12, 13,13,12, 16,95,90, 24,1,12, 21,21,12, 23,23,2, 31,31,27, 32,113,34, 34,12,34, 49,13,41, 52,0,59, 62,13,69, 76,4,76, 82,85,76, 87,8,76, 89,0,4, 92,95,90, 95,95,2, 106,103,2,

Actually, The Color 2 which is Black is not EC alone on the Sabre GT, but in combination to the Black Poly Color 1, it's fully EC.

For Lusters, all are Special, but the Lusters 49 (Twilight Blue Poly), 59 (Securicor Dark Green), 12 (Astra Silver Poly) and 4 (Silver Stone Poly) are the "least" Special (but would STILL be Special) as then the Sabre GT would be almost identical to the Traffic ones because then the Color 1 would only be Special.

From the Photo I can't distinguish what the Luster actually is. My biggest guess is that it's probably Race Yellow Solid. It may even be one of those three: Very Red, Cabernet Red Poly, Wild Strawberry Poly. If my eyes fool me a bit, it may even be Biston Brown Poly...

If you want to know the exact Color Name that you have, then you will NEED to use a Save Editor.
  • MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

you will NEED to use a Save Editor.

Yeah well I asked you about that once and it didn't end very well lol...

With that being said, I'm gonna go ahead and say that the Luster I got on the Sabre GT is Biston Brown. Its gotta be.
  • SpriteFan274 likes this

BoomyJohnny
  • BoomyJohnny

PhD in Carcols.dat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by BoomyJohnny, A week ago.

Great job in Updating... I am hoping to get the time to give my inputs. So far you figured how the scripts work already.
  • MorsPrincipiumEst and SpriteFan274 like this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago Edited by SpriteFan274, A week ago.

Yeah, it took a while for me to confirm every single Special Vehicle for me in IV (though I still need to confirm all the Stevie Vehicles), but here we are, probably all Special Vehicles are now fully known in IV. Your SpreadSheet was very helpful for me for the Confirmations.

There are also some new Special Vehicles found in IV... EC/Lustered Flatbed from Rigged to Blow, Lustered/EC2 Yellow Turismo from No. 1, EC Black Beater Vigero from Jacob's Drug Deliveries, and that EC Red and White Maverick from Buoys Ahoy. Also a full Method which works for the EC White and Black Maverick from Paper Trail. Also, some Vehicles which were though to be EC are not EC, like that Blue Primo from Undertaker.

All EC Vehicles are now fully known, though there might be some Hybrid or NE Stuff missing, which I can't find from the Mission Scripts.

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Can the Lustered Black Dukes from Lure spawn in Highway Reaper form?

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

Can the Lustered Black Dukes from Lure spawn in Highway Reaper form?

Should be, I've seen the large Supercharger on the Hood a lot of times on the Lustered Dukes. In one of whatever57010's Videos I've seen this Lustered Dukes being NE, which would be Special then, but I think it was due to the Mods he was using or from the Draw Distance or something... I've never had it spawn in NE form, I've always ONLY had it spawn in Traffic Variations, so the Highway Reaper Form would be possible on the Lustered Dukes...

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Just watched Zazaza's video, it can be in Highway Reaper form.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago Edited by SpriteFan274, A week ago.

The IV Special Vehicle Guide is now officially, finally done! It only needs Videos and the EC Red and White Maverick from Buoys Ahoy though, but the Guide is completed... Next up will be polishing the TLaD and TBoGT Guides, then I will finally move to the 3D Era and CW...

I will just quickly see if Boats can be Saved in Safehouse Parking Spots, though I have a good gut feeling that it's not (as Lancet already confirmed that)... Still, AP Boats are a question, but if they can't be saved, then the EC Boats are useless to even collected and make AP.

EDIT: Boats DO NOT get saved in Parking Spots. Tried it, they don't. So the EC Squalo, EC Squalo, EC Tropic and EC Squalo are unobtainable by nature.

Boats can be AP... Tested it now.

• MorsPrincipiumEst and ClaudeIzABadAzz like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users