124 replies to this topic
MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted A week ago

Yeah, from all the Vehicles I obtained personally and out of all the Playthroughs I've done and being observant these days, I can assure you that IF a Vehicle HAS a Luster, then it ALWAYS will have one, but more than likely, it's Random and that is when we say Lustered.  If it's a SET Luster, which is usually not so often with Lustered Vehicles, then we don't even include the "Lustered" Terminology and just make note that the entire Vehicle is EC.  Only when the Luster CHANGES (Random), do we include the Terminology as "Lustered."  Sometimes Vehicles are EC, sometimes Vehicles are Lustered, and sometimes Vehicles are EC/Lustered.  But the fact is that ONLY IF IT'S A RANDOM LUSTER do we call it a "Lustered" Vehicle.

• SpriteFan274 likes this

zazaza691
  • zazaza691

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 3 days ago

It's said to only be obtainable on Xbox 360.  I personally can't confirm any of this to be true or false, though.  Check to see what happens for yourself if you want this Rancher.

Can confirm that EC Green and Blue Rancher IS obtainable on PC, so it's not Xbox exclusive.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 3 days ago.

Well, what I meant is PS3/360 as these are different with PC being very similar to 360.  So whatever works for PC should work for 360.  Whatever works for 360 should work for PC.  It's just PS3 having the different Scripts or something comparing the Platforms, thus things are different.

There is already recordings on Youtube both from PC and 360 for that EC/Lustered Light Blue Super GT from the Mission No. 1 for Brucie.  I can't get it on PS3, but it's no issues on PC or 360.  So the Rancher is probably safe on PC/360, but not on PS3.  I haven't checked it out myself, though...

This is stuff I read on other Guides out there which have proven to be faulty these past months, so the information could be completely bogus in general...

zazaza691
  • zazaza691

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 2 days ago

But remember about EC Light Blue Marbelle which you can obtain with Pass on Xbox and can't on PC. Also I still can't fail Dust Off for EC Maverick, so there are definitely some differences. So I thought that this will be useful to mention about EC Rancher.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 2 days ago.

Yeah, that is true it would seem.  That the Dust Off EC Maverick is different on PC while it's basic on 360.  As for PS3, I am not sure how it's like as I never bothered trying to obtain it, so I can't comment.  And yeah, that EC Marbelle, it seemed to also be obtainable with pass on 360, but not PC.  Again, no idea about PS3 as I never tried it yet.

The good news is that I am seriously at the end of the line for TBoGT and just have 9 more Story Missions to pass until I am 100% at which time I need to use the Mission Replays to get 7 more Special Vehicles as well as get "100%'s" on the remaining Story Missions I need.  TBoGT, CW, and V are the only GTA's to "grade you" on the Missions and due to having the OCD with needing everything perfect, I am "forced" to do these dumb 100%'s on the Missions even though it's totally bullsh*t and pathetic.  But after I do this for TBoGT, then I just need to save my 1st Save File in a different Save Slot, remove the 16 Special Vehicles, and then use Replays to get 16 Special Vehicles (the final 16 that exist) for my 2nd Save which will already be 100%, thus I don't need to do literally anything but get these Special Vehicles and it's done.  So in other words, TBoGT 2 Saves will be done by the end of the Month, maybe a bit sooner, maybe a bit later like the first week of November, but either way, I will soon be back to IV and when I get to IV and my 2nd Save File, I may actually go through like you and Vivid are doing and not record the Vehicles, obviously, but at least try and obtain EVERY SINGLE ONE of them just to see if there is any Platform Differences with PS3, 360, and PC.  I already know the Super GT from No. 1 is completely unobtainable with PASSING the Mission and only possible with Mission Failure.  Perhaps that may not work, but it should.  Just passing surely doesn't work.

I can't wait to get back to IV as TBoGT seriously blows and is not fun as you're graded on bullsh*t and need to pass the Missions how Rockstar sees fit.  You can pass the Missions with ease and quickly, only to get 50% on the Mission since you didn't "do what Rockstar said you should do."  TBoGT and V suffer from this horribly.  CW has Medals like V does, but thankfully CW doesn't suffer from that sh*t so badly...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users