Photo

GTA IV Special Vehicle Guide

178 replies to this topic
lol232
  • lol232

Rise From the Ashes

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:30 PM Edited by lol232, 02 April 2017 - 09:44 PM.

You could try to get your Infernus spawned until it spawns in the desired color, that's how it usually works for me.
Although I prefer the orange one only because it feels lame to have 2 vehicles of the same color in a game where save spots are scarce.

I prefer mixing it up. In my broker spot I have the white/red maverick and Stockade w/ mesh windows, in Bohan I have Roman's Taxi and blue/green Rancher, at PBX's mansion I have the rich-yellow Comet and rasta Huntley with rear exhausts, orange Infernus and blue/white Banshee on the Algonquin penthouse. Finally, solid red Sanchez (from Brucie's exports) and orange Dukes (from Stevie's thefts).

The "final" Stevie's thefts vehicle for me was the blue Sultan.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 02 April 2017 - 10:54 PM

Yeah, I only ever did IV to 100% twice and both instances, it was the Orange Infernus with Black Stripe when I got to that part of the game.  There was an instance, I reloaded a few times to get the Infernus WITHOUT a Spoiler as I hate Spoilers on that thing, but I never saw the Gold Infernus, so I guess it's just a PC thing...

About the "final" Stevie Car Theft, mine was the awesome NRG 900.  However, I wanted to see if it stayed on the Map on PS3, but once again, this didn't seem true for the PS3 like Lancet Jades says it is for the X360 Version.  If your final Stevie Car Theft remains on the Map on PC, too, that is very good!  I wish my NRG 900 was still there.  I plan to get the Lustered Sultan and Lustered NRG 900 in my 2nd Save File from Easy as Can Be and hopefully pass the Mission at the same time.

lol232
  • lol232

Rise From the Ashes

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 03 April 2017 - 04:22 PM Edited by lol232, 03 April 2017 - 04:24 PM.

The only Gold Infernus is the one in Stevie's car thefts.

There are the 2 variants:
Spoiler

Seems like the yellow Infernus is a PC-only thing.

P.S.
Spoiler

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2017 - 06:13 PM

Oh wow!  Nice!  Yeah, that Gold-Yellow Color seems to be the identical Color found on the Comet in No. 1.  I never saw it before so thanks for the Photos.

Spoiler

lol232
  • lol232

Rise From the Ashes

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 03 April 2017 - 08:51 PM Edited by lol232, 03 April 2017 - 08:52 PM.

Yep. I prefer the orange one only because it's dull to have cars with the same color. Objectively speaking, I do like the yellow one more, though. :joy:

Spoiler

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

An interest with Special Vehicles in GTA

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 April 2017 - 10:01 PM

@lol232, good information.  I didn't know some of that.  I knew about the Infernus that you get as a gift from Dawkins that it can spawn in some kind of Gold Color, but I personally never saw it.  It's ALWAYS Orange with a Black Stripe with or without a Spoiler.  The same exact one in TLaD that you can get from Stubbs' Dirty Laundry Missions.  Is the Gold Color identical to that of which you can find in Stevie's Car Thefts?  That Infernus is Gold in my PS3 Version...

Yeah, exactly what I was thinking.  The Mesh on the Windshield is like the Spoiler on an Infernus.  It can be there and it also can be NOT there.  A couple different Models of each Vehicle, some with a Roof, some without, etc, etc.  So it makes sense that the Mesh can be there 50% of the time.  You just reload until the right one spawns...

Interestingly enough, I have my Unique/AP Police Stockade in Middle Park East and it was NEVER stolen by the Cops.  I used to have an Enforcer in Alderney in a really old Save that when I would load up my game, a Cop would be arresting someone outside when I would leave the Safehouse and arrest the guy and drive away in the Enforcer, lol...It's very common in this game for nobody but the bloody pigs who steal your Vehicles!

@Vivid Shadows, yeah, don't you hate that?!  So many EC Vehicles look bloody similar in some of these Games that your mind plays tricks on you and you think the EC's are also in traffic.  Just like in TLaD?  The EC Black Oracle?  Completely FAKE.  Lancet Jades had it in his TLaD Guide, hence why I have it in mine since I was basing some of my Information off his Guide, yet, you can find this exact Black Oracle in traffic.  We obtained it, then got the Traffic one, then viewed the Save under a Save Editor and saw both were Black (0) with no Luster.  Both identical Vehicles.  There is some other instances in IV, TLaD, and TBoGT where I feel it's bullsh*t and the EC Vehicles aren't even reality or anything special.  Someone just THOUGHT they were, posted it on the Internet, and everyone listened, lol...Personally, I know my sh*t when it comes to the 3D Era (III, VC, SA, LCS, and VCS), but when it comes to the HD Era, I don't really know my stuff very much since I only ever did a few Saves for these games and only obtained a handful of Vehicles, despite there being tons, at least in IV...

Yeah it gets to me a little, especially when I was trying to get the Blue Marbelle without a mission failure.

After the mission I would see the Marbelle in  free roam but everytime when I grab it, the SNT says it is not the same car.

No, it's rich yellow like the Comet that Brucie gives you. Seems to be a PC only thing.

And yeah, it's very rare to see your Stockade get stolen, but it can happen, so you might as well minimize the chances.

If you think you find a car with a similar or what you may think is the same colour I might suggest you to use the Simple Native Trainer and compare the car colour codes to make sure they are actually THAT vehicle.

I have had a few incidents already when recording some videos thinking that I have 'found' that vehicle in Free Roam but that was not the case.

That's not what I said. I said that yellow color that Bernie's Infernus can spawn in is similar to the color of the Comet that Brucie gives you.

Oh my bad I must of mis-read that due to my lack of sleep over the past couple of days ;)

While we are on Bernie's Infernus, is there a way to select what colour the Infernus comes in?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2017 - 05:13 PM

So has anyone obtained the "Easy as Can Be" Special Vehicles whilst PASSING the Mission at the same time?

I know the Lustered Silver Oracle must require a Failure to obtain it, but how about the Lustered Russian Schafter with Silver Grill, Lustered Black Sultan, and Lustered Black NRG 900?  The Guide says you can pass to obtain these 3 Special Vehicles, however, I don't think you could get more than 2 of them despite 3 of them.  You could use the Oracle to push one of them back to a Parking Space and Double Drive the other with the Oracle.  But Triple Driving them with the Oracle?  I doubt it will work.  If it's possible, I need to know and I am looking forward to Vivid Shadows' Videos on these Vehicles since they are next on his list to record and next in the Guide.

I am curious since when I do my 2nd Save File for IV and get another 10 Special Vehicles, the Lustered Black Sultan and Lustered Black NRG 900 are on my list and am wanting to pass the Mission whilst getting them both.  I usually wouldn't care about Bikes since the Cops would annihilate you even when it's converted to AP, but it's probably the best Special Bike in the game and since it's Lustered and Black it looks really nice, too...

lol232
  • lol232

Rise From the Ashes

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:29 PM Edited by lol232, 06 April 2017 - 10:29 PM.

I got the black NRG 900 by double driving, never bothered getting ALL the vehicles though.
  • MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 April 2017 - 08:45 AM

For all the PC players whom wish to get the Shafter, Sultan and NRG900 all in the one go for the mission "Easy as can be", a tip from me would be to reduce the vehicle density to 0

(Yes I know PS3 and XBOX 360 can't do this but I don't think the vehicle desnity would be any more than a PC at level 100 ;) of course feel free to correct me if I am wrong.)

@Militia the video is still work in progress...thinking about the best method(s) to do this.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2017 - 12:53 PM

No unfair advantages allowed!  I hate speedrunners who decrease the density of traffic to 0 when playing Missions.  Try it on a Console and I'd laugh when they fail miserably when they can't take the easy way out like they can do on PC.  Then when they need to get a Taxi to spawn, they increase it to 100 and after getting in a Taxi and getting to the next Mission, they decrease it down to 0 again.  They also use Frame Limiters in the 3D Era for some Special Vehicles in which makes it easier in the end.  Don't forget the silly "Replay" Feature in the 3D Era which is used for some Special Vehicles, too.  All of these things just give an unfair advantage.  Anything done on PC is always easier than what someone is doing on Console since there is NO options like these.  So if someone manages something on a Console, I give that person more credit and praise over the exact same thing being done on a PC, since the Console is always harder than the PC.

Take your time.  It's no rush!

I only will be obtaining the Sultan ad NRG 900 in my 2nd Save File, so I CAN get those at the same time and pass the Mission.  Getting the Schafter doesn't interest me in IV since I have a Lustered Black Schafter with Silver Grill in my TLaD Save.  Like lol232 said, I like to get different Special Vehicles that look entirely different, not with the same EC's and Lusters, etc...

• Viv1d-Shadows likes this

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 April 2017 - 01:23 PM

Haha ok I'll set my vehicle density back to 100 then, just for you :lol: ;)

Frame limiters what da hell, I got a feeling you'll tell me some people even use the trainer to get the job done :/

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2017 - 02:19 PM

No need.  Just whatever is "standard" settings, is what you should play on.  You shouldn't allow yourself to get an unfair advantage if what you're doing can't be done on any other Platform out there...

I am sure of it.  Some people will cheat their way through something any chance they get.  Most people are lazy and won't take the time to do something right.

Anyways, looking forward to more Videos! :)

lol232
  • lol232

Rise From the Ashes

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:37 AM Edited by lol232, 10 April 2017 - 06:27 PM.

Vehicle density on the console versions is equal to vehicle density being set to "33" on the PC version. :p

There's also a reason why there are separate world records for different platforms.

Also this is a pretty good speedrun:

• MorsPrincipiumEst and Viv1d-Shadows like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2017 - 06:04 PM

Then 33 density on PC it is! :D :p  Thanks for letting me know.  I will check this Speedrun as Speedrunning interests me as long as they aren't "skipping" half the game to get the job done.  To me, that's not speedrunning.  Speedrunning is doing everything, without skipping anything, and reaching the end (goal) in a certain, low time.  Skipping parts of the game to achieve a low time isn't taken very seriously from me as it was done glitching to the extremes.  Not impressed.  Only impressed when people go as humanly fast as they can and do everything possible while going fast.

I also never thought of this....PC VS Console in terms of records.  It's true.  A lot of times you can do something easier or faster on PC Version, which is unheard of on a Console, basically.  So when you compare someone's work to another person's work, whoever matched what was done on PC, but on a Console is very, very impressive.

Anyways, I hope Vivid Shadows puts up the Video for these Easy As Can Be Special Vehicles! :D :p

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:18 PM Edited by Viv1d-Shadows, 15 April 2017 - 10:18 PM.

Working on other things at the moment, plus I have been thinking of hopefully some 'brighter' ideas on how to 'drive' 4 vehicles at a time.

Although the vehicle density equivalent is 33 to the console version, I will take one for the team and continue doing them at 100 vehicle density to show just how hard some of these can get :D. Of course it I really can't do it I'll change it to 33 and make a note of it in the video description.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:51 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 25 April 2017 - 10:45 AM.

So, it looks to be POSSIBLE to get all 3 of the Easy as Can Be Special Vehicles and pass the Mission at the same time! :D :p

Nice!  I surely will be getting the Sultan and NRG 900 when I do my 2nd Save File for IV in the coming months.

lol232
  • lol232

Rise From the Ashes

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:24 AM

Well actually, you can try saving ALL 3 in the Bohan spot, as the game keeps as much vehicles as possible in the save spot as long as it's running.
It's only saving and reloading which limits it to two.

Try it for yourself.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2017 - 09:34 AM

Wow!  Interesting!  I did NOT know that was possible.  Will surely cut down some time for some of the Special Vehicles! :)

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 April 2017 - 10:10 AM

I don't think that works for me at least on PC anyway.

I did that for the NRG, Sultan and Schafter and one of them disappeared :(

Can someone else please confirm preferably on PC but console is fine as well :)

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:25 AM

I seriously wish I could get this Super GT!  I always wanted it and the Luster you have on it looks amazing!  Sometimes it's NOT Lustered at all and just an EC Light Blue Super GT, but it's good you got it to spawn WITH the Luster...

I tried this at least 5 or 6 times, but no matter what, the Race Vehicles vanished for me on PS3 all together.  HOWEVER, you seemed to do something DIFFERENT...NOT looking at the Race Vehicles with the look back camera.  During the cutscene, the angle was kinda facing behind you, thus allowed the other Vehicles to be seen.  It seems you also did NOT skip the cutscene like I was told to do.  When I get to my 2nd IV Save, I will experiment again with this and see if it IS actually possible on PS3.  Doesn't make sense how it's possible on X360 and PC, but not PS3.  It's gotta work and I HOPE I was just doing something wrong before...

• nikola.9999 likes this

robt91
  • robt91

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:52 PM Edited by robt91, 11 May 2017 - 10:44 AM.

I seriously wish I could get this Super GT!  I always wanted it and the Luster you have on it looks amazing!  Sometimes it's NOT Lustered at all and just an EC Light Blue Super GT, but it's good you got it to spawn WITH the Luster...

I tried this at least 5 or 6 times, but no matter what, the Race Vehicles vanished for me on PS3 all together.  HOWEVER, you seemed to do something DIFFERENT...NOT looking at the Race Vehicles with the look back camera.  During the cutscene, the angle was kinda facing behind you, thus allowed the other Vehicles to be seen.  It seems you also did NOT skip the cutscene like I was told to do.  When I get to my 2nd IV Save, I will experiment again with this and see if it IS actually possible on PS3.  Doesn't make sense how it's possible on X360 and PC, but not PS3.  It's gotta work and I HOPE I was just doing something wrong before...

I got the Light Blue Super GT once on an old save by failing the race and using the firetruck to push it to my Broker Safehouse

Here is my list of Unique vehicles
Broker-"Rasta" Huntley Sport w/ rear-mounted exhaust, "Russain" Schafter w/ silver grill (1st of 2)
Bohan-Bright Yellow Comet, Lustered Dark Green Vincent (2nd of 2) (Blue Luster)
Algonquin-Solid Black Roman's Taxi, White "Mafia" PMP 600 w/ hybrid grill
Playboy X-Bright Yellow Patriot (1st of 3), Orange-Gold Infernus w/ black side stripe
Alderney-Lustered Pink Feltzer (Blue Luster), White Cognoscenti

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:18 PM

Good stuff!  Yeah, I could get that Super GT on PS3 with FAILING the Mission, but that isn't what I ever intend to do if there IS a Mission Passed Method, which there is.  It just doesn't seem to work on PS3 or my Version of IV, so I need to check more into it when I get back to playing IV in the coming months...

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:28 AM Edited by Viv1d-Shadows, 13 May 2017 - 11:29 AM.

Ooh sorry I must of missed those instructions on the post whilst filming, would you like me to do it again :p ?

I kind of realised that if I skipped the cutscene from my memory all of the cars seemed to of disappeared...too bad I don't have a PS3 and the emulators circulating the internet can't really run GTA IV either :(

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:35 AM

No.  Don't do it again.  No point.  You showed a working Method and that is all that matters.  In fact, maybe with the slightly DIFFERENT Method, it'll work on PS3 for me.  I'll try it one day when I get to the 2nd Save File...

Don't use Emulator.  They are sh*t for testing, since it's not the TRUE Platform.

Yeah, others skip this cutscene at the end, using the Look Back Camera.  But I tried this.  Didn't work.  Maybe your Method is better afterall...

I added the Stallion Video into the Guide.  Thanks again.  I don't have to say this, since I know you're mature enough on the Web and not a troll, but beware of the children in your Comments.  I am sure a bunch of other butthurt sheep will start saying things in your Videos.  However, luckily you can disable Comments and if they try their luck here in my Topics, all of their worthless trash comments will be deleted, so...

zazaza691
  • zazaza691

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 02 June 2017 - 10:43 PM Edited by zazaza691, 02 June 2017 - 10:43 PM.

Btw, totally off topic, but the Lustered/EC Light Blue Super GT in IV...That Video of yours is strange.  I don't know how you got a different Super GT to spawn, but then on the second Attempt within the same Video, you got the "right" one.  I never saw or heard about that anywhere...

They are not spawn, they just not despawn if they somewhere close. So I got Grey one two times, but cut that clip from video. I've also got a Green Vehicle from that mission. I thought only Light Blue Super GT is Special though. That's why I cut all the rest.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:55 AM

Yeah, only the Blue one with Luster is special.  Even if no Luster, the Blue is EC, but how did it turn from Blue to Green and Grey?  That's what I don't get...There is only one Super GT in the Race and it's Blue.

zazaza691
  • zazaza691

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:07 PM

Other cars aren't Super GT's as far as know. Even after the race.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:54 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 03 June 2017 - 12:59 PM.

I don't get what you mean cuz even in your Thumbnail for the Comet and Super GT, the Super GT looks GREEN/GREY to me and not Light Blue with a Luster...The first time through the Race, a Green or Grey Super GT drove right past the Comet and then you cut the Video or reloaded or something and did the Race again until the proper Super GT finished the Race and then you pushed it back to the Parking Space.  Just like what happened in Vivid Shadows's Video, only the Super GT which ran into the back of his Comet was the actual one from the Race.  I don't get where Green/Grey even comes from considering you don't see these Vehicles spawning so easily on the streets unless YOU are driving one.  I've NEVER seen an Infernus, Super GT, or Comet spawn in traffic/parked unless I WAS DRIVING ONE.  It's probably possible to spawn, thus not an actual Unique Vehicle be definition, but I literally the only Super/Sports Cars I see in traffic/parked are Turismo's and Coquette's.

Looks Green to me sitting next to a Yellow Comet and it also looks similar to the Super GT that you saw after the Race finished...

5:55 is a Super GT and it's from the Race as you can see it stops and no driver in it, but it's NOT the right Color/Luster and never was in the Race to begin with.  I don't get how it changed Colors and wasn't the right Super GT, lol...Like I said, never heard or saw this...There is an Infernus, Turismo, and Super GT in the Race and only one Color/Luster for the Super GT...

zazaza691
  • zazaza691

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 03 June 2017 - 01:28 PM

Ok, let me explain.

3:22 - a Grey Car right in front of us. You can see that car at 5:55, because that was the car that not despawned. I've got it twice.

3:22 - a Green car in the left. I've got it once because that was the car that not despawned. I cut that part from video.

7:00 - finally got EC Light Blue Super GT. You can see it on thumbnail too. I guess you see it Grey/Green because of Green Luster and camera angle/time of the day/etc. But it definitely the one, that I've obtained.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2017 - 01:40 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 03 June 2017 - 01:41 PM.

Ah, I see now.  Interesting!  I just never heard of this from anyone else or seen it in any Videos...

zmoonchild has a Video of this stuff, but he's getting the Green Infernus, but it's not special at all.  Only the Super GT is in No. 1.

Also, how come you got busted in the Easy as Can Be 3?  I guess they are not easy as can be! :D :p

2 of the 3 are on my List to obtain in my 2nd Save File I will be doing in this Fall...I only want the Sultan and NRG 900.

Looks like you're almost caught up to Vivid Shadows.  He's on the EC Patriot 1 of 3.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users