166 replies to this topic
MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 29 November 2016 - 12:13 PM

Ah, my bad.  I thought you meant Weapons/Body Armor, but you're referring to all the Restaurants, Car Washes, and sh*t like that.  Yeah, I didn't do this for my Starter Save, nor did I buy all Clothes or fly under 14 Bridges.  I did fly under those Bridges in my 100% Save, though.  It's surely easy in the beginning, but I felt no reason to do it.  Same thing in GTA V about buying Clothes and sh*t.  I don't do that in any GTA.  Never cared about Character Customization and rather just play the damn game even if they are wearing rags.  In IV, however, I did get the Happiness... Is Land Outfit from Happiness Island for my Starter Save and am wearing it.

Even in my 100% Save for IV, I never bothered or felt a need to "unlock" all the Icons on the Map for the Restaurants, Car Washes, and all that stuff...

Lancet
  • Lancet

The Shining Knight

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2016 - 08:04 PM Edited by Lancet, 29 November 2016 - 10:26 PM.

Well, some of the icons are automatically revealed when an island is unlocked (gun shops, car washes, pay n spray, clothing store) but most are never revealed unless you manually do it. And you can't buy clothing at the start (and you can't buy clothes in Algonquin even once clothes buying is unlocked).

EDIT: Just another note about revealing icons. Gun Shops ONLY unlock once you unlock an island. They cannot be unlocked prior due to being unable to enter with a wanted level. Additionally, clothing stores (besides the Russian Shop in Broker) cannot be purchased from due to wanted level.

TECHNICALLY, you may be able to manage to do those things if you do it in the split second you lose your wanted level, before it gives you 6 stars again. You could try pushing into the gun shop, or mashing the button to try on a clothing item. No idea if it works, though.

Heli Tours needs to be manually revealed, but will not reveal until helicopters start spawning there, which requires Algonquin to be unlocked.

Stevie's garage icon only unlocks once you get Brucie's phone call about the car thefts after Smackdown.

Safehouse icons obviously are story-dependent.

• BoomyJohnny likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2016 - 01:34 PM

Well, zmoonchild has bought ALL Russian Shop Clothing at the beginning...It's in his 70+ Videos.  Whenever he got enough money (blowing up Securicars and killing pedestrians), he went there before saving...

Ok, I read the edit and see you made note of the Russian Shop in Broker.  Yeah that is the only place you can buy from early...

If I'd do a 2nd Save File, I wonder which 10 Special Vehicles I would go for next?! :D :p  There is some nice ones in IV, but I just feel the HD Era is so watered down in terms of difficulty relating to Special Vehicles.  98% of EVERY Special Vehicle in EVERY HD Era GTA is so easy to get and are practically given to you...

Lancet
  • Lancet

The Shining Knight

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2016 - 03:55 AM

You could do a "Cheats+fails" playthrough and get a collection of the vehicles that require cheats or failures to obtain. Like the solid black Maverick in Babysitting, the no-medallion Oracle from Luck of the Irish, and the lustered silver Oracle in Easy As Can Be.

As for other vehicles, collect unique or interesting ones. I personally like the silver and black lustered Rancher from If the Price is Right, and the Cognoscenti with white ribbons from Mrs. Bellic on the Deal path is also cool, not to mention the gold/white Maverick for a cheat/failure run. Maybe get all the hybrid vehicles? There's a Primo, Futo, Intruder, and PCJ600, along with the hybrid grill PMP 600s.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:30 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 01 December 2016 - 05:15 PM.

Yeah, I don't mind failing a Mission for a Special Vehicle.  I just didn't want to do that for my MAIN, 1st Save File.  Any other Save Files that follow that can have Failures, as long as it's not failing for no reason and saving over it.  I only fail if I am getting a Special Vehicle out of it and the Special Vehicle requires it.

I have the 4 Unique Vehicles already and 6 EC/Lustered Vehicles converted to AP.

If I recall correctly, that Rancher is unobtainable on PS3?  There is a Rancher that disappears at the end of the Mission on PS3, but it may be a different one.  I can't remember.

Lol, for some reason, I never cared for Hybrid Vehicles.  Like, in IV, they are cool.  But those PMP 600's are literally in IV, TLaD, and TBoGT.  Same with the Black Maverick in IV from Babysitting.  It's in TBoGT and so easy to get and given to you.

After finishing my new TLaD Save which I am close to finishing and will be at Get Lost in the coming days, I only need 8 Special Vehicles that are one time only after this Save.  I may do a 2nd Save File in the future and get those 8 as well as Rare EC/Lustered Gang War Vehicles.  Same with TBoGT.  Once I finish the new Save I work on after I finish TLaD, I will have all the one time only Special Vehicles and then on a 2nd Save File, 3rd Save File, etc, etc, I can use Replays to get everything else as well as Rare EC/Lustered Drug War Vehicles.  So for TLaD and TBoGT I can easily get everything that exists in the game.  It's just IV that takes too long and has SO many Vehicles with little storage space.  I'd even use a Cheat to get the Unique Skylift in one of the later Save Files for TBoGT.  I think it's possible with NO Cheats, though.  It's the Method I have written in my TBoGT Guide...

EDIT: Maybe you should READ THIS.  I am questioning the Lustered Black Stretch from Diamonds in the Rough from TLaD.  To me, it doesn't even look like it's Gold, only some spots in certain lighting.  It looks more Silver or White Lustered.  Furthermore, I am 99% sure I saw the EXACT same Black Stretch in traffic with a Gold Luster.  If you can, comment and let me know.  Son Of Morph also stated in my TLaD Guide that his Stretch doesn't seem to have a Gold Luster, or any Luster at all.  You sure this is special and Lustered?

Ghost Ryder
  • Ghost Ryder

cam

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 02 December 2016 - 06:59 PM

Managed to obtain the BP Mesh Stockade from Three Leaf Clover, after 7 tries or so :D

Calling 911 and requesting a firetruck didn't work for me (PC), so I stood ground until an Enforcer spawned and I used it to push it to Ray's mission marker.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2016 - 07:28 PM

Nice!  I would get that, too, but I find it not very necessary since you can get the one from Tunnel of Death with PASSING the Mission.  Furthermore, once converted to AP using the Conversion, it's unstoppable and the Cops never even shoot me through the windows, so I find the BP Front Windshield rather pointless, but it's cool that it's a different model of the Police Stockade and obtainable nevertheless.  It's probably the hardest, non Cheat, obtainable Special Vehicle in IV that costs a Mission Failure, but the Police Stockade from Tunnel of Death is probably the hardest Special Vehicle in IV with PASSING the Mission.  However, the Method I wrote in the Guide is my own Method and I find it rather easy to obtain.

Figures.  That is the problem with the HD Era.  A lot of what is found on the Web doesn't seem to work for one person or the next.  Gotta experiment and try different things on your own, apparently.  This is why I wish people made Videos for IV, TLaD, and TBoGT so everyone can see it and understand how to get the Special Vehicles.  Reading and only reading without seeing sucks, imo, lol...

I just obtained the Unique/EC Black and Lustered Laundromat and Unique Prison Bus from Get Lost in TLaD first try and passed the Mission, so that is now done with! :D :p

Ghost Ryder
  • Ghost Ryder

cam

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 02 December 2016 - 08:30 PM Edited by Mrpatric101, 02 December 2016 - 08:31 PM.

It was quite a pain because it kept disappearing, but eventually two stayed and I pushed one to Ray's mission marker with the Enforcer. Cops shot it left and right, but the Enforcer didn't smoke at all. I might even consider it a better method, as long as the NOOSE comes and not the FIB.

The one from Tunnel of Death is better, sure, but I took this one for the challenge + the BP Mesh is a cool thing to have, even if it's useless.

Nice work on your TLaD save, I'll start my own whenever I get EFLC.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2016 - 09:46 PM

Can you take a Photo of it?  I never "saw" the BP Mesh and was wondering how it looked.  Cuz Enforcers have this "shield" Mesh on the front windshield, but my Police Stockade from Tunnel of Death has the same thing.  So how does the BP Mesh look to a Police Stockade without?  I literally never saw any Photos of how it looks...

Yeah, ToD is easy to obtain, tbh.  You just need a Fire Truck in the Alderney parking space before hand and double drive the Stockade and Fire Truck back to the location where you ditch the Police Stockade normally, then use the Fire Truck to push it back to the Alderney Safehouse while double driving the Presidente.  Carefully, though, cuz too much bumping gives you a wanted level, believe it or not in this game, lol, so it takes a good 30 minutes to obtain.  Same amount of time it took me to obtain both the Prison Bus and Laundromat today in TLaD.  In TBoGT, the only really hard one is EC Dark Green and Lustered Vincent and maybe Unique Skylift WITHOUT Cheats.  Other than that, they are pretty much straight forward and that is exactly how IV is.  Most Special Vehicles are straight forward, very easy to get, like TLaD, and TBoGT, it's just like ONE or TWO instances where something is very hard or time consuming, but the rest are simple to obtain.  I like the 3D Era more due to Vehicle Properties like Proofing and also how hard some are to get.  The 3D Era is always far more fun and challenging...

This time through TBoGT when I start probably Monday, I am gonna get all "100%" on the 26 Missions, too, since I did this in CW and V where I got ALL Gold/100% and/or close to it.  For CW, I have some Silver and Bronze but not much, and in V, I have all Gold, so I want to get all 100% on the 26 Missions.  I'll be obtaining ALL Club Management Special Vehicles and Random Encounter Special Vehicles since they are the only ONE TIME ONLY Special Vehicles in the game.  Since you can do Replays, like CW, and V, you can obtain every Special Vehicle from the Story Missions after 100%.  So I will get the one time only Special Vehicles + 6 Unique Vehicles, one of which is one time only, and that will give me 15 with one extra space for the EC Dark Green and Lustered Vincent.  That, as well as 5 of the Unique Vehicles can be obtained on a Replay, but those are probably the best/hardest and ones I want.  I can very easily finish the Save and then save the game in a new Save Slot and obtain another set of 16 Special Vehicles on the already 100% Save File and get all of them that exist in the game, lol, but for now I am just doing my main Save over with and it's time to get back to the 3D Era after that...

Ghost Ryder
  • Ghost Ryder

cam

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 03 December 2016 - 05:39 AM

Here's my BP Mesh Police Stockade:2aQiPrN.jpg

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2016 - 01:19 PM

You know what?  I have this...

The one from Tunnel of Death looks the SAME.  It has that screen on the front windshield...Now I can't take a good Photo since it's from my TV and you're playing on PC with an easy Print Screen which is clear and perfect, but mine has this same holed, metal screen on the front windshield.  Maybe another difference from PS3, X360, PC, etc, etc.  On PS3, both Stockades are the same apparently, so I am glad I got the one from Tunnel of Death with passing then.  I've read that on PS3 if you fail Three Leaf Clover, those Stockades disappear, too, so maybe they are unobtainable on PS3, anyways...

Ghost Ryder
  • Ghost Ryder

cam

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 03 December 2016 - 03:44 PM

Maybe the one in ToD can rarely spawn with a BP Mesh, or it's a PS3 thing as you said. I remember the one in ToD didn't have the mesh on the 360 version.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2016 - 04:02 PM

Yeah, and Lancet Jades has the 360 Version and he's the one who said one has a BP Windshield and the other doesn't.  But on PS3, the one from ToD does.  I am absolutely 100% sure on that as I have that same screen on the windshield from ToD and the cops never shoot me through the front window, either...

If and when I boot up IV to mess around, I will take a Photo of it as clear as I can and show you the window.  But like I said, I am not 99% sure, I am 100% sure it has exactly what yours has from TLC Mission which makes me even more happy in regards to my PS3 Save since I thought the one from TLC would be different, but it's not apparently.

For instance, an Infernus has a Spoiler or No Spoiler.  If you reload, you can get the model you're looking for.  Maybe that is how the Police Stockade is.  It either has the mesh on the front windshield or it doesn't.  But if you reload, it can.  It's just a theory.  All I know is I have PS3, obtained with passing the Mission from Tunnel of Death, and it has the BP Mesh Screen in front of the window.  Enforcers have the exact same BP Mesh, btw...

Lancet
  • Lancet

The Shining Knight

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2016 - 12:30 AM

I'd be interested to hear the results of this testing, Militia.

Also, just discovered you can easily get both vehicles from "If the Price is Right" (the Deal mission) by using one to chase the truck, then parking it, and returning to the warehouse at the port (without passing the mission yet!) and getting the other, which will still be there. Finish the mission with it and park it, too (and confirm the first one).

Also, both the Rancher and the solid red Sanchez are lustered. And the Rancher's black and silver color scheme doesn't seem to be unique in and of itself (saw a random Rancher after that mission with the same colors, minus the luster).

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2016 - 12:38 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 04 December 2016 - 12:39 PM.

Yeah, before I start TBoGT tomorrow I may boot up IV and take a Photo of the windshield head on.  However, if I don't get to it tomorrow, I will for sure do it after TBoGT is finished within a week.  TLaD only took 5 days and I'd imagine TBoGT will only take about 7 days max.  I say a bit more time since I am going for 100% on the 26 Missions and that may be annoying to do and cause me to reload often.  I know in V I was reloading constantly and not making Gold every single time first try, so if TBoGT is going to be like that, then it's going to take a bit more time.  But no matter what within the coming weeks I will have that Photo and double check to see if it has the BP Mesh on the windshield but I am certain something is there and there is not JUST a windshield.  It has holed metal bars like an Enforcer and Stockade from TLC.

See, if this was any other GTA, I could visualize the Mission and know what you're talking about, but without looking at a Mission List and what Special Vehicles are in it, then watching the Mission on Youtube, I can't remember much of IV for some reason.  So many Missions are samey in this game and blend together so I can't remember much for IV and that is why I am not the best when it comes to the Special Vehicles in IV, either, like I am all the other GTA's.

Yeah, that is what I mean about special or not.  Like, in TLaD, I honestly am not sure if the Lustered Black Stretch from Diamonds in the Rough is special or the EC Black Oracle from Stubbs' Dirty Laundry Missions.  Could of sworn I saw the same Black Oracle and same Lustered Gold Stretch in traffic...

I am also still wondering if it's possible to convert a Helicopter (other than Annihilator) into AP form in IV...

Lancet
  • Lancet

The Shining Knight

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 December 2016 - 06:28 AM

I just double-checked my Tunnel of Death Stockade. Definitely has NO mesh, unlike what I can see on Enforcers and have seen on the Three Leaf Clover Stockades.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 07 December 2016 - 12:59 PM

You tried reloading a few times to see if it changes to one with a Mesh?  I reloaded about 6 times until I got the Stockade with passing the Mission and after passing and driving it from the Alderney Safehouse where I pushed it to back to Middle Park East Safehouse to store it I saw the Mesh on the windshield.  But like I said, I will boot up IV and check it out once I finish TBoGT.  I am in the process of doing Drug Wars (28 left for all 50) right now and then finishing the game after that.  All I need is the Lustered "Random" PMP 600 from the one Random Encounter until I have all the ONE TIME ONLY Special Vehicles and then to just finish to 100% and obtain the remaining 5 Unique Vehicles via Replay and Packie's Vincent via Replay and it's done.  I hope to finish by this weekend.  When it's finalized, I will check into the Mesh on the Stockade in IV before moving back to the 3D Era and doing my new VCS Starter Save remake and a 4th Save File for another 12 Special Vehicles to give me 48 in total within VCS.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2016 - 06:40 PM

Told you guys...PS3's Tunnel of Death Unique Police Stockade has the BP Front Mesh Screen on the Windshield.  So in my case, failing Three Leaf Clover for the SAME damn thing I have now is 100% pointless since I got it from Tunnel of Death by passing the Mission and it has what Three Leaf Cover has.  I am not sure if it's PS3 specific.  I am not sure if it's 1.00 specific (I never play on Patched Games).  I am not sure if it's the original GTA IV specific.  I bought mine on release date back in 2008, never updated it.

UoNx3Ba.jpg?1

CIetREM.jpg?1

As you can see, 0 Missions Failed.  It's from Tunnel of Death...

dDI84vz.jpg?1

1DTyood.jpg?1

zC1vZhs.jpg?1

9qe1Lp5.jpg?1

• Christopher974 likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2017 - 12:38 PM

Here we go!  Thanks to Vivid Shadows for the first of many IV Videos for this Guide.  He's the one who has made ALL Videos for my CW Guide, so now it's time to fill in Videos for this IV Guide as well as the missing Videos in TLaD and TBoGT since apparently nobody wants to record all the harder Vehicles in these games :D :p

• SpriteFan274 likes this

Axl Rose
  • Axl Rose

Appetite For Illusion

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 16 January 2017 - 03:46 AM Edited by Axl Rose, 16 January 2017 - 03:57 AM.

if you failed to get Roman's Taxi before the depot burnt down theres a still chance to get it and thats by using his car service perk before it switches to the Cavalcades.

just shoot the driver dead when he pulls up and the door should unlock.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2017 - 12:22 PM

The Roman's Taxi in The Cousins Bellic is SOLID Black, though.  It's more special than any other Roman's Taxi.  All Roman's Taxi's usually have the front left Fender with a random, discolored siding on it.  Whereas the one in The Cousins Bellic is FULL Black.  However, since it requires a Suicide, I never get it and simply just get a Unique Roman's Taxi that is NOT EC in the next couple of Missions.  Roman's Taxi makes an appearance in many Story Missions early on, so there isn't a reason to miss it if you want to keep it.

It's the same thing with the EC Black Esperanto.  It's always in Roman's Cab Depot until the Depot burns down during Roman's Sorrow.  Once that Mission is passed, goodbye Unique Roman's Taxi forever and EC Black Esperanto forever.

zazaza691
  • zazaza691

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:36 PM

Can someone tell me please how can I see the difference between Lustered vehicle and normal one? For example, I got Lustered Silver Merit. What I must see "in Daylight with a Lot of Sunshine"? Another color or what?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2017 - 09:23 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 07 February 2017 - 02:39 PM.

The Silver on the Merit, for instance, isn't special from what I am aware of.  What makes a Lustered Vehicle special is the Color that you can see overlapping the base Color.  In regards to that Merit, it would be Silver.  The Luster is only very visible during the day time with best sunlight...

But yes, when viewing the Merit in the sunlight, you should see ANOTHER Color overlapping the Silver Color.  SOME Vehicles have an EC as well as a Luster, but in regards to the Merit, I believe ONLY the Luster is special since Silver Merits, without a Luster can spawn in traffic.

***Make note that Lusters are always random, for the most part.  Every time you reload and redo the Mission, a different Luster is possible to be found.  However, all of them are special.  So just reload until you get the particular Luster Color you want to spawn and obtain the Vehicle with the Luster.***

Like this.  In this Video, the Luster is Red.  You can see Red overlapping the Silver Color of the Merit:

It's possible, but very rarely, that a Vehicle can spawn during a Mission and have NO Luster.  If that is the case, then it's not special whatsoever and you'll HAVE TO reload to get it to spawn with a Luster...

zazaza691
  • zazaza691

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:07 PM

I can confirm that EC Light Blue Marbelle vanishes after mission.

• MorsPrincipiumEst and Viv1d-Shadows like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:42 PM

Viv1d-Shadows has recorded a Video of this EC Light Blue Marbelle, but using a Mission Failure Method in his Video and explaining with text that it seems to only be obtainable with Mission Failure and not with Mission Passed like my Guide says and Lancet Jades' Guide on Gamefaqs says.  This is the problem.  Different Script.  Lancet Jades is playing on X360 and confirmed it's possible to pass the Mission and get it.  I am playing on PS3 and have never even bothered trying to obtain it, but would be interesting to see if it worked for me on PS3.  Then you and Viv1d-Shadows are playing on PC and also say it's unobtainable with passing the Mission.  Mindf*cked...

Luckily, on PC you guys can obtain the EC Light Blue and Lustered Super GT from Brucie's Mission No. 1 and pass the Mission.  If I want it on PS3, I would have to fail the Mission to get it since once passed, all of the Race Vehicles disappear unlike on PC and X360.  I learned this in my Save I did several months ago since I wanted that Super GT, specifically, but after 10 tries of the same outcome, I figured I can't get it at all with passing.  But since I didn't want any Failures in my Stats upon 100%, I got the other Lustered, but not EC Super GT from another Mission later in game and passed to get it.  Granted, I like the Orange Luster I have on my Super GT in my Save and it's one of my favorites.  Still, though, the EC Blue and Lustered Super GT from No. 1 would of been nice to have.

lol232
  • lol232

Rise From the Ashes

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:32 PM Edited by lol232, 01 April 2017 - 10:42 PM.

Even the "standard" Roman's Taxi is, technically speaking, EC because you cannot get it colored back to "normal" after using pay n spray.
Even if you spawn it with a trailer or make it available in the traffic via mods, it won't spawn in black, only in red or silver.

The solid black one is just "more" EC since it's only ever seen once.

Oh yeah, on the PC version, the Police Stockade in "Tunnel of Death" can spawn either way, with or without the mesh. There's a 50/50 chance, same goes for the ones in "Three Leaf Clover".

P.S. One tip for the Police Stockades and all police vehicles - save them in the Broker spot, that decreases the chances of cops driving away with it since you rarely every visit that spot.

P.P.S. Also, regarding the Infernus, at least on the PC version, it can spawn in rich yellow (much like the Comet in No. 1) or bright orange.

Well, zmoonchild has bought ALL Russian Shop Clothing at the beginning...It's in his 70+ Videos.  Whenever he got enough money (blowing up Securicars and killing pedestrians), he went there before saving...

Ok, I read the edit and see you made note of the Russian Shop in Broker.  Yeah that is the only place you can buy from early...

If I'd do a 2nd Save File, I wonder which 10 Special Vehicles I would go for next?! :D :p  There is some nice ones in IV, but I just feel the HD Era is so watered down in terms of difficulty relating to Special Vehicles.  98% of EVERY Special Vehicle in EVERY HD Era GTA is so easy to get and are practically given to you...

Technically speaking, you can buy EVERYWHERE early, but only one at a time if it's Perseus or Modo. Let's say, you have a 6 star wanted level, and escape it while you're inside Perseus, you have 3 seconds to do whatever you wish before you regain it. For those 3 seconds, you could select clothes and buy it. It would take forever, of course, but it would work.

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

An interest with Special Vehicles in GTA

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:01 AM

Even the "standard" Roman's Taxi is, technically speaking, EC because you cannot get it colored back to "normal" after using pay n spray.
Even if you spawn it with a trailer or make it available in the traffic via mods, it won't spawn in black, only in red or silver.

The solid black one is just "more" EC since it's only ever seen once.

Oh yeah, on the PC version, the Police Stockade in "Tunnel of Death" can spawn either way, with or without the mesh. There's a 50/50 chance, same goes for the ones in "Three Leaf Clover".

P.S. One tip for the Police Stockades and all police vehicles - save them in the Broker spot, that decreases the chances of cops driving away with it since you rarely every visit that spot.

P.P.S. Also, regarding the Infernus, at least on the PC version, it can spawn in rich yellow (much like the Comet in No. 1) or bright orange.

Technically speaking, you can buy EVERYWHERE early, but only one at a time if it's Perseus or Modo. Let's say, you have a 6 star wanted level, and escape it while you're inside Perseus, you have 3 seconds to do whatever you wish before you regain it. For those 3 seconds, you could select clothes and buy it. It would take forever, of course, but it would work.

If you think you find a car with a similar or what you may think is the same colour I might suggest you to use the Simple Native Trainer and compare the car colour codes to make sure they are actually THAT vehicle.

I have had a few incidents already when recording some videos thinking that I have 'found' that vehicle in Free Roam but that was not the case.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2017 - 10:32 AM

@lol232, good information.  I didn't know some of that.  I knew about the Infernus that you get as a gift from Dawkins that it can spawn in some kind of Gold Color, but I personally never saw it.  It's ALWAYS Orange with a Black Stripe with or without a Spoiler.  The same exact one in TLaD that you can get from Stubbs' Dirty Laundry Missions.  Is the Gold Color identical to that of which you can find in Stevie's Car Thefts?  That Infernus is Gold in my PS3 Version...

Yeah, exactly what I was thinking.  The Mesh on the Windshield is like the Spoiler on an Infernus.  It can be there and it also can be NOT there.  A couple different Models of each Vehicle, some with a Roof, some without, etc, etc.  So it makes sense that the Mesh can be there 50% of the time.  You just reload until the right one spawns...

Interestingly enough, I have my Unique/AP Police Stockade in Middle Park East and it was NEVER stolen by the Cops.  I used to have an Enforcer in Alderney in a really old Save that when I would load up my game, a Cop would be arresting someone outside when I would leave the Safehouse and arrest the guy and drive away in the Enforcer, lol...It's very common in this game for nobody but the bloody pigs who steal your Vehicles!

@Vivid Shadows, yeah, don't you hate that?!  So many EC Vehicles look bloody similar in some of these Games that your mind plays tricks on you and you think the EC's are also in traffic.  Just like in TLaD?  The EC Black Oracle?  Completely FAKE.  Lancet Jades had it in his TLaD Guide, hence why I have it in mine since I was basing some of my Information off his Guide, yet, you can find this exact Black Oracle in traffic.  We obtained it, then got the Traffic one, then viewed the Save under a Save Editor and saw both were Black (0) with no Luster.  Both identical Vehicles.  There is some other instances in IV, TLaD, and TBoGT where I feel it's bullsh*t and the EC Vehicles aren't even reality or anything special.  Someone just THOUGHT they were, posted it on the Internet, and everyone listened, lol...Personally, I know my sh*t when it comes to the 3D Era (III, VC, SA, LCS, and VCS), but when it comes to the HD Era, I don't really know my stuff very much since I only ever did a few Saves for these games and only obtained a handful of Vehicles, despite there being tons, at least in IV...

lol232
  • lol232

Rise From the Ashes

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:53 PM Edited by lol232, 02 April 2017 - 03:57 PM.

No, it's rich yellow like the Comet that Brucie gives you. Seems to be a PC only thing.

And yeah, it's very rare to see your Stockade get stolen, but it can happen, so you might as well minimize the chances.

If you think you find a car with a similar or what you may think is the same colour I might suggest you to use the Simple Native Trainer and compare the car colour codes to make sure they are actually THAT vehicle.

I have had a few incidents already when recording some videos thinking that I have 'found' that vehicle in Free Roam but that was not the case.

That's not what I said. I said that yellow color that Bernie's Infernus can spawn in is similar to the color of the Comet that Brucie gives you.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2017 - 04:32 PM

Nice Color!  I wish I could get it to spawn like that on PS3 :D :p

I plan to eventually do a 2nd Save File for this game on PS3 and go for another 10 Special Vehicles.  Will be fun.  First, though, I should probably finish my 11.95% Starter Save.  I still need to do 126 Pigeons, all in Algonquin and Alderney, before reaching 11.95%.  It's the missing 2.50% game completion since I am 9.45% right now.  Awesome Starter Save, though.  Had some really awesome moments and some really f*cking terrible moments.  Really fun though, and keeps you on the edge of your seat.  IV's Starter Save is much more complex than SA's Starter Save, however, SA's is quite fun, as well.  III, VC, LCS, VCS, TLaD, TBoGT, CW, and V Starter Saves are rather easy and boring since you are not wanted like you are in SA and IV.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users