We all know that in every GTA games that Rockstar made, they love to make up names of businesses that are based on real life companies and the jokes that companies has in their slogan. Like for example, in GTA IV, a building called "GetaLife", which is based on the "MetLife" building in NYC, Sprunk, which is based on Sprite, a airplane called "FlyUs", which is based on both US Airways & United Airlines. Whether a company/business is based on a fast food chain, an airline, retail store, food, website, clothing, transportation, car manufacturer, media, etc, it would be quite fun to come up with names of businesses for the GTA Series. The businesses you make up could be anything.
- Name a spoof company that is based on real life(ex: Pißwasser is a parody of Budweiser).
- When was the company found(ex: this company was found in 1876)
- Make up a slogan & motto for your company(ex: Pißwasser's slogan is "German Fighting Lager For Export Only").
*Make sure the company you made up is in a specific category. If your company is going to be based on a drink, then put "drink" above the description of the company that your going to describe.
Here are my list of business/companies that I made up:
- Heaven Airlines is a airline in the GTA Series that is based on Spirit Airlines.
- The company was found in 1989.
- Slogan & Motto: "When we fly in the clouds, you feel like your in heaven.
- Speedy ExPresso is a cab company in the HD era that is based on Uber. They claim that they can get their passenger(s) quicker and safer than those sh*tty yellow Vapid cabs in both Liberty City & Los Santos.
- The company was found in 2005.
- Slogan & Motto: "We will get you there no matter what".
- Traitor's Bank Union or TBU is a bank in the HD era that is based on Western Union.
- The company was found in 1915.
- Slogan & Motto: "Stealing a loan behind someone's back & send it out to another county is a great thing".
- Mrs. Spice is a brand that is featured in the GTA Series and it's based on Dr. Pepper.
- The company was found in 1829.
- Slogan & Motto: "If she taste good, you can have her. We have more to sell."
- City Wide News or CWN is a news media that is featured in GTA HD era and it's based on CNN. The company said they have better news coverage and better in-depth stories than Weazel News.
- Found in 1989.
- Slogan & Motto: "Getting the stories straight, real reporting and no fake coverup."
- The Big Blue is a bus company in the HD era and it is based on the real life bus company Megabus. The bus company claim that people prefer taking The Big Blue because it's super cheap and they hate paying high fare on local bus service.
- Found in 2009.
- Slogan & Motto: 2009 - 2012 "Cheaper ride, cheap maintenance at it's lowest. It can't get any cheaper than that."
- Slogan & Motto: 2013 - Present "A cheaper way to travel."
- Pee Nuts is a company that sells nuts in the HD era. The company claim that their nuts has more ingredients than The Nut House.
- Found in 1996.
- Slogan & Motto: 1996 - 2010 "Getting your mouth full of it."
- Slogan & Motto: 2011 - Present: "Getting your mouth dirty good."
- America's Culture Style Outfitters or ACSO is a clothing store based on American Eagle Outfitters.
- Found in 1989.
- Slogan & Motto: 1989 - 2009 "Choosing the right style"
- Slogan & Motto: 2010 - Present "Clothes that fits right on you."
- Global Airlines is an airline that is based on Delta Airlines.
- Found in 1916.
- Slogan & Motto: "Polluting the air as we go.
- Everything Items is a store that is based on Best Buy.
- Found in 1990.
- Slogan & Motto: "Everything you need is in here"
- Netstream is a streaming service that is based on Netflix.
- Found in 2002.
- Slogan & Motto: "Making your cable worthless".
- Stock Market News or SMN is a news media that is based on CNBC and it focus on what's happening in our economic money.
- Found in 1985.
- Slogan & Motto: 1985 - 2010 "Watching the stock market drop."
- Slogan & Motto: 2011 - 2012 "Watching the market crashing."
- Slogan & Motto: 2013 - Present: "Money doesn't matter to us anymore."