Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer

44 replies to this topic
Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2016 - 12:15 AM

So, as you all know, Red dead multiplayer would tend to have hackers, and i imagine they are still around and will still be around come friday, as with any backwards compatible game it still uses the 360 multiplayer, never being it's own thing. So does anyone want to set up some kind of invite only sessions thing so people who want to play multplayer can just join that and avoid all the hackers and such?

CreepShow
  • CreepShow

My brothers, let's roll!

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 07 July 2016 - 10:49 AM

I'd like too. Public sessions are f*cked over

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:57 PM

Sweet, my gamertag is PepperjackJig, If anyone wants to shoot me a friend request I'll invite as many as I can. I don't imagine them upping the amount of players allowed so that'll probably be only 16 people unfortunately.

"Bad characteristics covered in Christs blood"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2016 - 11:54 PM

I'm in. I'll send you a request.

Coleco
  • Coleco

Shut up and dance you FOOLS

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 09 July 2016 - 03:14 PM

Sure thing - got no mic but happy to help populate decent lobbies. If you send a message saying 'RDR' I'll know who you guys are :) My gamertag is  Coleco Vee

Such a shame that people have ruined public sessions. 

• 018361 likes this

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2016 - 05:31 AM

A few of us had been playing a few days ago. We got some people from here and some people from the Reddit sub forum together. All-in-all it is quite fun. Especially when people crowd near each other and I throw a stick of dynamite into the lot of 'em. 

Like I had told one of the guys I was playing with, I don't know if it would work well for everybody since most people have jobs but I think it would be nice if we could organize a specific time to play. Like they do in the crew section. Anyway, it's just a thought. 

tucki.dart
  • tucki.dart

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 July 2016 - 01:40 PM

People, feel free to add me. My gamertag is: Tucki Dart14
Lets try to populate this game.

CreepShow
  • CreepShow

My brothers, let's roll!

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 16 July 2016 - 04:40 AM

A few of us had been playing a few days ago. We got some people from here and some people from the Reddit sub forum together. All-in-all it is quite fun. Especially when people crowd near each other and I throw a stick of dynamite into the lot of 'em. 

Like I had told one of the guys I was playing with, I don't know if it would work well for everybody since most people have jobs but I think it would be nice if we could organize a specific time to play. Like they do in the crew section. Anyway, it's just a thought. 

We totally should, we had fun for once without cheaters/farmers. 

• 018361 likes this

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2016 - 08:00 AM

To help us find a time to play please post what times and on which days you are available. If everybody could do this it would help us find a convenient time to set up.  

tucki.dart
  • tucki.dart

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 July 2016 - 10:47 AM

Well, i can make myself available whenever you guys are.
  • 018361 likes this

tucki.dart
  • tucki.dart

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 July 2016 - 12:48 PM Edited by tucki.dart, 17 July 2016 - 01:56 PM.

Damn, right now im playing in a public server with 7 other random people and everyting is working perfectly! Its not a "hack", the game got broken by modders. I guess its just a matter of always starting the game in singleplayer and creating a private before going to public. Also i think that before switching between public sessions its good to exit multiplayer and going to private and then public. but i think everybody has to do it to work, or else you will be carrying this bug trough sessions. The more people join doing the "wrong" way, the worse the servers get, so sessions with few people seems to work the best.
Too bad i had to do this several times before getting into a decent session.
  • 018361 likes this

CreepShow
  • CreepShow

My brothers, let's roll!

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 17 July 2016 - 02:10 PM

Joining you right now.

And by the way, There's 2 FREE dlc's for RDR this week, get it if you don't have'em. 

• 018361 likes this

xxxsoulxxx996
  • xxxsoulxxx996

Red Dead Redemption

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2016 - 03:24 PM

Yeah I'm down to host or join one I have several friends who'd be willing to play so my GT is "xxxsoulxxx996"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:38 PM Edited by 018361, 20 July 2016 - 02:30 PM.

Okay Guys and possibly gals. I really want us to organize a specific time that we can play this together. I've never organized anything like this before, but I'd really like you all to post what times you are available so that we can try to choose the most convenient date for everybody to play.

Now, So far These are the people that I have added on Xbox Who can play RDR with us:

Armteric 

Canady117

Coleco Vee

PepperjackJig

Tucki Dart14

XXXSOulxxX996

The666CreepShow

And me, HairyPhoque

If there is anyone else that you know of that I can add to this list please post them. 

Edit: In case anyone was wondering my Time zone is US Pacific Standard Time. 

• Coleco and tucki.dart like this

tucki.dart
  • tucki.dart

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 July 2016 - 09:27 PM

Okay Guys and possibly gals. I really want us to organize a specific time that we can play this together. I've never organized anything like this before, but I'd really like you all to post what times you are available so that we can try to choose the most convenient date for everybody to play.

Now, So far These are the people that I have added on Xbox Who can play RDR with us:

Armteric 
Canady117
Coleco Vee
PepperjackJig
Tucki Dart14
XXXSOulxxX996
And me, HairyPhoque

If there is anyone else that you know of that I can add to this list please post them. 

Maybe you should create a topic specific for that with our gamertags and editing over time.
  • 018361 likes this

CreepShow
  • CreepShow

My brothers, let's roll!

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 20 July 2016 - 02:25 PM

Armteric 

Canady117

Coleco Vee

PepperjackJig

Tucki Dart14

XXXSOulxxX996

And me, HairyPhoque

Myself, The666CreepShow, some of you know me already

• 018361 likes this

Coleco
  • Coleco

Shut up and dance you FOOLS

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 21 July 2016 - 03:06 PM

My timezone is GMT. I'm usually available for games between 17:00 and 23:00 GMT weekdays, or (currently) most of the time on weekends.

Always happy to kick back in Freeroam, do co-op missions, gang hideouts, Undead Nightmare horde mode, etc. Don't even mind PvP if it's Posse v. Posse with a few on each side.

• 018361 likes this

CreepShow
  • CreepShow

My brothers, let's roll!

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 25 July 2016 - 12:08 AM

Comunity is dead, and when you try your best, it remains dead. Why you ask people to play with when you dont reply to the messages or don't even read them? I understand now why its dead. it isnt the hacker problem, thats solved, its the players attitude.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2016 - 03:10 AM Edited by 018361, 25 July 2016 - 03:11 AM.

I'm sorry if you feel that way because of me. I have just been playing Scarface lately on my PC and sleeping a lot lately because honestly...I just don't want to face the day. My depression has been kicking my ass lately and I just don't really feel like being awake because of all the troubling thoughts that constantly go through my mind. I'll try to be on to play but I just get discouraged to try getting a lobby of us forumers together because I feel that no one will really show up. To be honest, there is a part of me that just wants to set up a date to play and say "be there or you won't get to play and if you can't be there, sucks to be you"

So, if you want to play together how about we just set up a date and go from there. How's, let's say, Tomorrow Monday at 12:00 PM PST?

Edit: Btw it would help if I weren't the only f*cker following this topic. 

CreepShow
  • CreepShow

My brothers, let's roll!

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 25 July 2016 - 04:00 AM Edited by CreepShow, 25 July 2016 - 04:05 AM.

I'm sorry if you feel that way because of me.

Not you, actually, I like you're active in the forums. I sent friend requests/message to people in this forums, most of them never even replied back, then I went to Reddit, added like 20 people with the message 'RDR', I think it says it all. Well, only one replied saying he's no longer interested and they all posted messages looking to play like 4-10 days ago. I got a little angry, not because of you. I want to help RDR community, but its pointless if noone is willing to try. 

Its like a few days ago, someone on this forums wanted to do some RP server, we did, 5 of us joined, we were waiting for 2 more, then after 20 minutes 1 left, and then another one, so the other 2 left started to kill each other, and then they left.I was like...WTF I was alone, waiting for something that would never come. It just makes you angry how people is.But not because of you, as I said, not you, especifically not you, Phoque. You're decent, unlike many others.

tl;dr :People has no patience, I want to play. And that does not seems compatible.

• 018361 likes this

DreamingNomad
  • DreamingNomad

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2016 - 02:06 PM

Anyone in the UK playing RDR/Undead Nightmare online?

I have just put RDR back in my XONE, so far just to continue the single player but would love to play online with it... if anyone is online in the UK.

I have not really played the Undead Nightmare much but actually wondering if it has online play?

If so, does anyone play online with it?

Acedawg0062
  • Acedawg0062

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:04 AM

I just started up red dead redemption and went to multiplayer and it didn't take forever to load and there was no Invisible Npcs or players. Is the multiplayer fixed?

D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:59 AM

I just started up red dead redemption and went to multiplayer and it didn't take forever to load and there was no Invisible Npcs or players. Is the multiplayer fixed?

Last time I played it was fine. Granted that was 8+ months ago...

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2016 - 11:13 AM

Yep, it's completely fixed, just was on it earlier, no hackers, no glitches, no random ass npcs f*cking us up, rockstar did something right

Godmother
  • Godmother

Queen Bee

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2016 - 01:30 PM

TRY CHANGING YOUR MULTIPLAYER PLAYER...NOT GONNA HAPPEN

still broken

AbeePoo89
  • AbeePoo89

Merle Abrahams

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2016 - 08:17 PM

I got on last night and this afternoon, both times each lobby I was in was packed and nobody was invisible. Horse comes when its called, missions work, hell even the outfitter.

Dunno if it was R* or the hackers that fixed it (or if it's permanent) but thank god I finally get to experience RDR online because I never did back when it was first released.

ProKiller93
  • ProKiller93

Space Marine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 October 2016 - 03:30 PM

Finally after 2 years...

AbeePoo89
  • AbeePoo89

Merle Abrahams

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2016 - 06:50 PM

It was working, but the little sh*t rats got in there again and started glitchin' so now it's back to being unplayable in most lobbies.

Welp.

kBlaise
  • kBlaise

"We're two hombres in a strange town..."

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:04 PM

These little f*cks truly are the scum of the Earth.

• FilipCRO likes this

Pressure Drop
  • Pressure Drop

Rocksteady

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:27 PM

I have been dabbling with online having recently bought the game again a week ago. At first lobbies seemed fine, but the last 2 days I have only joined lobbies with the gang hideout glitch, to the point where whichever one I travel to gives me the instant replay glitch, and horse cannot be called. Also it took about 5 minutes to load into free roam the last time I tried. I think there are still clean lobbies out there but it's definately not fixed which is a shame. I've started the single player again though and am enjoying it 

• Mister Pink likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users