Photo

Official Mass Effect Topic

904 replies to this topic
Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Facade
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Matrelith, 2 weeks ago.

Eh, I bought Nexus Uprising but I couldn't even be bothered to start reading it. I also ended up playing Andromeda 1,5 times before geting bored by it and uninstalling the game. Some things were kept vague to fill in future DLC's, like the Quarian arc and the Benefactor, but I honestly couldn't care less at this point. I have no idea what the future will hold for Mass Effect, but I won't expect anything substantial in the next five years.

Candy_Licker
  • Candy_Licker

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

At least they're still doing something. But without a sequel to Andromeda on the horizon I have less interest now. Bleh.

I couldn't agree more. It's nice for those who are interested but as long as Mass Effect as a game series is "over", I really couldn't care less about a book.

Mass Effect won't die because EA will find a way to push even more microtransactions in it and reboot the whole game from the ground up. On the other hand, the success of Anthem could influence ME's future.

The quarian ark was meant to be dlc, I think we all saw that coming before they stopped working on Andromeda.

Mass Effect is dead as a dodo if you ask me. It wouldn't be the first franchise of this magnitude getting shelved by EA.

It's probaböy for the best though. Bioware is a joke right now.

Queen
  • Queen

Musical Prostitute

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States
  • Nicest Member 2016

Posted 2 weeks ago

Eh, I bought Nexus Uprising but I couldn't even be bothered to start reading it. 

The book was awesome. It whet my appetite for more Mass Effect!

Oh.

:(

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Facade
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago

Eh, I bought Nexus Uprising but I couldn't even be bothered to start reading it. 

Oh.

I'll probably read it somewhere in the future, but right now I just can't be bothered. I did read the three books from the original trilogy (ignoring the god awful fourth one). Is Nexus Uprising really a good read?

Queen
  • Queen

Musical Prostitute

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States
  • Nicest Member 2016

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Queen, 2 weeks ago.

Oh.

I'll probably read it somewhere in the future, but right now I just can't be bothered. I did read the three books from the original trilogy (ignoring the god awful fourth one). Is Nexus Uprising really a good read?

I seriously enjoyed it. Just as good as the three books before it (ignoring the fourth one too :p). Nexus Uprising gives you a greater understanding of the characters and how everything came to be. It really was a page turner! It's just a shame now that we know Andromeda may very well be the last in the series...at least for a long f*cking wait...and even then they might just end up starting from scratch. Ugh.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users