GTA TLaD Special Vehicle Guide

231 replies to this topic
MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:53 AM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 20 September 2017 - 05:37 PM.

This is just awesome!  Seriously...Although, how many Diabolus' are we gonna have in this game?  :D :p  There's now 4 one time only Diabolus' from the Story and the 2 Diabolus' when you call Terry/Clay to hang out that are EC that they are riding on.  6 in total and maybe more lol...Although, I only care for the ones that are one time only.  Not the Hanging out with Terry/Clay Diabolus'.

Yeah, figures...Not special Taxi Yellow Luster on the Turismo.  I don't plan to get that, anyways.  I will be reloading the moment I come in contact with Dave Grossman driving any Yellow Lustered Turismo until I see it "White" Lustered, which is not actually White but the Lusters make it look White in the Sunlight...

My 2nd Save File is looking better each day without so many useless Gang War Vehicles included.  Tbh, I only want so many of those, anyways, so the more actual one time only Special Vehicles found, the better...

EDIT: 86.59% Completion, 0 Deaths, 0 Busted, 0 Cheats, 0 Missions Failed, 0 Pay and Spray Visits, 0 Times Saved, 14:55 Total Playing Time, and 12 out of 16 Special Vehicles.  Backed it up on my USB Drive.

All I need to do is Malc's 2nd Random Encounter and to finish the Story whilst obtaining both White and Black PMP 600's with Hybrid Grills from Collector's Item and the Laundromat and Prison Bus from Get Lost and it's done.  So yeah, definitely tomorrow it'll be finished and Photos up...

• Rachel Amber and SpriteFan274 like this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:58 PM Edited by SpriteFan274, 20 September 2017 - 09:06 PM.

By the way... Laundromat from Get Lost is not EC!!! It's just Lustered and Unique.

I obtained it and got this:

Black - 0
Black - 0
Pewter Gray Poly - 3 (Changable Luster)
Black - 0

burrito2 - 9,9,9, 11,11,11, 1,1,2, 13,13,13, 23,23,3, 68,68,68, 31,31,31, 36,36,36, 41,41,41, 48,48,48, 55,55,55, 57,57,57, 64,64,64, 71,71,71, 77,77,77, 90,90,90, 104,104,104, 106,106,104, 0,0,1, 4,4,4,

Burrito2 is the Game Files Name for the Laundromat.

I also saw a Black Laundromat on the Streets today... It's not EC Black, just Unique/Lustered Black.

I have a small feeling that the Unique Prison Bus is Lustered... Hm.

Everything that Lancet got wrong in his Guide: Nightblade and Wolfsbane are Fake, Stretch is Fake, Black Color on the Laundromat is not EC, Black on the Hybrid Grill PMP 600 is not EC, Silver Grill is not Special on the Lustered Schafter but the EC Black Rims are, forgot the EC/Lustered Sentinel from Phone Ho, also there is the EC Double T Custom, EC Presidente and new EC Diabolus, Gang Wars Stuff.

Also, the Infernus is EC, I checked that too. Lammy Orange, Black, Taxi Yellow, Black.

• MorsPrincipiumEst and Rachel Amber like this

Yerdna555
  • Yerdna555

Collector of special vehicles

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:26 PM

I hope that you conducted a multiple study of each transport. The colors of the transport may differ on another attempt!

• Rachel Amber likes this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:33 PM Edited by SpriteFan274, 20 September 2017 - 09:39 PM.

I know... Some Vehicles have Traffic Defaults meaning their Body Color changes every time you start/end the Mission.

Just get a Video Walkthrough of the Mission on YouTube and see if the Color is randomized, if it does then it's a Traffic Default.

The biggest thing that changes is the Luster, if that is the case then I'll call the Vehicle Lustered. Like the 3 Phone Ho Vehicles, they change Lusters every time. Their Body Color is always set.

Also, why would a Vehicle have changable Body Color when it's EC every time? It's either Set Body Color and Luster, Set Body Color with random Luster, or just random Traffic Default. Set Vehicles can either be EC or not. The only things that I've missed are some Random Lusters here and there, but it can all be easily checked again...

I bet my life that these Vehicles that I've found are EC, Mors is even checking them for Consoles just like how he compared the White and Black Sentinel and saw a huge difference between it and the Traffic one. I'm sick of people speculating and saying it's true, this is why I'm doing this confirmation stuff the proper way because nobody else would do that...

• MorsPrincipiumEst and Rachel Amber like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:14 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 20 September 2017 - 10:19 PM.

Of the Vehicles that "change" when you reload and do the Mission again is mostly just the LUSTERS.  Not the Base Colors, unless it's just Traffic Defaults like the Stallion at the end of Off Route as well as some other Vehicles here and there that aren't important to mention since they are not special...

With that said, other than the Taxi Yellow Luster on the Turismo from Dave Grossman's Random Encounter, there hasn't been a Luster on a Vehicle thus far that was NOT special.  They more or less all are special.

Yeah, you can notice very subtle changes when you view the Habanero, Sentinel, and Cognoscenti from Phone Ho', but the main thing here is their BASE COLOR being truly EC.  The added Luster, which changes, is just icing on the cake.  Special in two aspects instead of one.  When we say "Lustered," we are always referring to a Vehicle that has a CHANGING Luster.  There is Lustered Vehicles that retain the SAME Luster every time, as well as their EC Body Color, so these we just say EC and not EC/Lustered.  Only CHANGING Lusters we classify as Lustered.  Examples are the EC Magenta Diabolus in Angels in America and the Unique/EC Infernus in Knowing Me, Knowing You for Stubbs' Dirty Laundry.  Both are Lustered and are clear as day that they are, but the Luster never changes and the Body Colors themselves are also EC, thus EC and not EC/Lustered for the Property Terms...

Yes, I noticed first hand today when I obtained the Sentinel from Phone Ho'.  It doesn't look at all like the Traffic White Sentinel with Black Poly Rims.  For me, however, it was hard to tell the Body Color AND Rims, unless it was 23:00-2:00.  In other words, dead of night, pitch black outside.  For me to see the Rims, I just parked the traffic White Sentinel in a Parking Space next to the EC/Lustered Sentinel with Black Rims and then took another Vehicle (my Schafter) and shined the Headlights on the side of the Vehicles and you can see clear as day that the special Sentinel has darker, Black Rims compared to the Black Poly from traffic.  As for the EC White, it's very, very Bright White, while the traffic White is sort of dull in color, but still White.  And when you take it to a Save Editor, the White isn't called the same as the traffic White, either.  Carcols and the Editor confirmed it, SpriteFan274 confirmed it in-game on PC, and I confirmed it in-game on PS3.  I mean, what more can you ask for?  Lol...

Everything that Lancet got wrong in his Guide: Nightblade and Wolfsbane are Fake, Stretch is Fake, Black Color on the Laundromat is not EC, Black on the Hybrid Grill PMP 600 is not EC, Silver Grill is not Special on the Lustered Schafter but the EC Black Rims are, forgot the EC/Lustered Sentinel from Phone Ho, also there is the EC Double T Custom, EC Presidente and new EC Diabolus, Gang Wars Stuff.

Don't forget the fake Black Oracle, too! :D :p

Yeah, some Gang War stuff is just incorrect or non existent in his Guide.  I plan to make a comprehensive list of Vehicles for each Gang as well as why they are special and such when I finish my 1st Save tomorrow.  Since my 2nd Save is containing a lot of Gang War Vehicles and have been paying attention the past weeks when doing Gang Wars, I've noticed some major things that his Guide has incorrect and such...

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2017 - 07:57 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 21 September 2017 - 09:38 PM.

100% Completion, 0 Deaths, 0 Busted, 0 Cheats, 0 Missions Failed, 0 Pay and Spray Visits, 0 Times Saved, 16:33 Total Playing Time, and 16 Special Vehicles!

Save File 1:

Lost MC Clubhouse: Lustered Schafter with EC Rims, EC/Lustered Sentinel with EC Rims

Brian's Safehouse: Unique/Lustered Laundromat, Unique Prison Bus

Alderney Safehouse: EC Huntley Sport, EC Rhapsody

Luis' Apartment: Unique/EC Infernus, Lustered Turismo

Playboy X's Penthouse: EC/Lustered Habanero, EC/Lustered Cognoscenti

Middle Park East: EC Diabolus, EC Bati 800

South Bohan: Unique Regina, NE Dukes

Roman's Apartment: EC Mafia PMP 600 with Hybrid Grill, Mafia PMP 600 with Hybrid Grill

Pszha2m.jpg?1

ETpPvdn.jpg?1

lWQkrdZ.jpg?1

1A7dAtw.jpg?1

a6OSdXc.jpg?1

fI08XQ6.jpg?1

pYUfkiB.jpg?1

61bg7DE.jpg?1

Besides doing the Save over due to fake Special Vehicles from the last one I did and finished a couple weeks ago, I also did WAY BETTER with the Stats which I didn't think was possible.  I somehow got OVER 2 Hours QUICKER for the Total Playing Time.  Before, I had 18:41 and now it's 16:33.  I even have $473,614, while before it was 469,???.  Also 66% Accuracy and before it was 60%, thus 6% better...

Unfortunately, the ONLY Luster that stands out on the Laundromat is the SAME Luster that I have on my Schafter.  Both of them are Cabernet Red Poly I am pretty sure and both look the exact same.  I like getting DIFFERENT Lusters, but for the Laundromat, I must of reloaded like 40 times all throughout today and seeing different Lusters and all of them are horrible in the Daylight.  There is this "other" Red Luster that looked cool, but I didn't get it.

Not only was it annoying with Lusters, but FOUR TIMES today I had to redo Get Lost and get the Laundromat/Prison Bus.  I got them first try (like I did in the past and after the Luster I wanted spawned), but my game f*cking froze after going into the Yellow Marker at the very end of the Mission, so I had to redo the entire f*cking thing.  Then on two other occasions, either the Prison Bus or the Prison Bus AND Laundromat disappeared due to taking the camera off of them for a split second and this happened literally a block away from Brian's Safehouse where I needed to push them to.  The finally, on the fourth Attempt, I got them...HOWEVER, my game froze once again after going into the Yellow Marker to pass the Mission and then literally 90 Seconds later, it stopped the endless loading and proceeded...The sign of my PS3 is going to die soon?  I don't know...But I never had any issues with loading times and I was about to once again reset my PS3 when all of a sudden the cutscene started playing OVER A MINUTE LATER.  Doesn't sound good, though...

TLaD 2nd Save File Special Vehicles:

EC Diabolus, EC Gang Burrito, Unique Yankee (Redesign), EC Diabolus, Diabolus with EC Frame, Presidente with EC Rims, Unique Roman's Taxi, Zombie with EC Rims, Double T Custom with EC Fender, EC Slamvan, EC Comet, EC Futo, EC Hybrid Packer, NE Mule, Lustered Sentinel, Lustered PMP 600

• Gokuzbu and SpriteFan274 like this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:30 AM

Can someone tell me how the f*ck you're supposed to obtain the Laundromat from Get Lost, when the whole f*cking PD is on your ass as soon as you exit? How are you supposed to lose them?

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:02 PM

When you're exiting the Prison after killing Billy, simply park the Hexer INSIDE the Prison and then run to Latchkey Ave to diel 911 to get a Fire Truck. While you do that you will have a "fake" 3 Star Wanted Level. When you get the Fire Truck and get back to the Prison to push the Prison Bus and Laundromat out of the Prison, get back on foot to your Hexer while the other 3 Vehicles are outside the Prison. When you exit the Prison while on the Hexer, your 3 Star Wanted Level will e gone...

It's all written in the Guide....

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:48 PM

Yeah, it's written in the Guide and very simple.  The 3 Star Wanted Level is just "for show."  It's not even real.  The only way you actually maintain 3 Stars is if you exit the Prison with Hexer and then RE-ENTER the Prison.  You'll get 3 Stars back immediately and actual Cops spawning and chasing you and shooting you...

If you leave the Hexer in the Prison, this allows you to go fetch a Fire Truck and since the Hexer is in the Prison, the Prison Bus and Laundromat don't disappear.  The moment the Hexer LEAVES the Prison is when they can disappear in a split second if you don't have the camera kept on them at all times.  Once you use the Fire Truck to push both or one of the Vehicles out of the Prison, then you get onto the Hexer and drive it out, which instantly loses the 3 Star Wanted Level...

Again...READ THE GUIDE!  It's all there.  There is no point in a "Special Vehicle Guide" if people CAN'T read or DON'T WANT TO read.  This isn't a Special Vehicle Discussion Topic, it's a Guide.  All information to obtain Vehicles is on the first page.  Sure, you can discuss, but asking questions of things someone worked hard on to write up when you can just read it yourself is pointless when all the questions and answers are within the Guide on the first page...

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2017 - 01:31 PM Edited by ClaudeIzABadAzz, 23 September 2017 - 04:37 PM.

I read the damn guides! As soon as I drive the Hexer out of the prison TO DOUBLE DRIVE IT ALONG WITH THE LAUNDROMAT that's when I got the real wanted level. If I didn't read the guide, how else would I know how to obtain it?

I've reloaded the game 8+ times and still no luser...

Ayyyy I finally finished my first ever full Special Vehicle Collection! (Not all vehicles obviously, but as many as I could, also, sorry Mors I 'borrowed' your location list!)

Lost MC Clubhouse > NE Dukes, Unique/EC Comet
Brian's Safehouse > Empty
Alderney Safehouse > EC Bright Red Cognoscenti, Lustered/EC Schafter w/ Black Rims
Luis' Apartment > Lustered Red Turismo, EC Mafia PMP 600 w/ Hybrid Grill
Playboy X's Penthouse > Mafia PMP 600 w/ Hybrid Grill, EC Black Huntley Sport
Algonquin Safehouse > Unique Prison Bus, EC Sky Blue Rhapsody
South Bohan Safehouse > EC Orange Infernus w/ Black Stripe, Unique Regina
Roman's Apartment > Unique Roman's Taxi, EC Bati 800

https://i.imgur.com/9TvtwfY.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/d1hNsZV.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/QY5TiKQ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Q0NuG9C.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/hhP2c3T.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/tYd8b2f.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/832qyUi.jpg

I was going to get the Lustered Laundromat from Get Lost, but ran out of patience lol.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:15 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 23 September 2017 - 04:17 PM.

The Comet isn't Unique.  Sure, it seems like it doesn't spawn in traffic unless recently driven or currently driving one, but it's infinitely obtainable from Gang Wars with the Jamaicans.

Pretty good collection.  Shame you didn't fill the other 2 slots, though...

As for the Laundromat, it's actually really easy of a task if you don't go for the Prison Bus at the same time.  I'm assuming you got the Unique Prison Bus from Off Route via Mission Failure + Mission Replay?  It's an awesome Vehicle, but it's best to get it from Get Lost with the Laundromat at the same time and PASS the Mission, thus NO Failures + Mission Replays in the Stats.  However, it was your first time, so I don't blame you.  In 2014 when I first bought and played TLaD, I got it from Off Route and not only that, but used the Suicide Method to get it, lol...

Out of all TLaD for Special Vehicles, there isn't any great tasks like Get Lost + Prison Bus/Laundromat at the same time and passing, so that is the only thing I actually like to do as all the rest are just too damn easy...Most of the entire HD Era is like this.  You'll see most are simple in TBoGT, too, and same with IV...

You don't even need a Fire Truck to push the Laundromat, actually.  Any Vehicle parked out in the street will do, actually.  Now the Prison Bus, no way will you move that thing unless you have the almighty Fire Truck...

There is ALWAYS a Luster on the Laundromat in Get Lost.  The thing is, most are not very clear and visible.  A lot of the Lusters are only visible at night while the 2 Reds are visible in the daylight...

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:36 PM

The Comet isn't Unique.  Sure, it seems like it doesn't spawn in traffic unless recently driven or currently driving one, but it's infinitely obtainable from Gang Wars with the Jamaicans.

Pretty good collection.  Shame you didn't fill the other 2 slots, though...

As for the Laundromat, it's actually really easy of a task if you don't go for the Prison Bus at the same time.  I'm assuming you got the Unique Prison Bus from Off Route via Mission Failure + Mission Replay?  It's an awesome Vehicle, but it's best to get it from Get Lost with the Laundromat at the same time and PASS the Mission, thus NO Failures + Mission Replays in the Stats.  However, it was your first time, so I don't blame you.  In 2014 when I first bought and played TLaD, I got it from Off Route and not only that, but used the Suicide Method to get it, lol...

Out of all TLaD for Special Vehicles, there isn't any great tasks like Get Lost + Prison Bus/Laundromat at the same time and passing, so that is the only thing I actually like to do as all the rest are just too damn easy...Most of the entire HD Era is like this.  You'll see most are simple in TBoGT, too, and same with IV...

You don't even need a Fire Truck to push the Laundromat, actually.  Any Vehicle parked out in the street will do, actually.  Now the Prison Bus, no way will you move that thing unless you have the almighty Fire Truck...

There is ALWAYS a Luster on the Laundromat in Get Lost.  The thing is, most are not very clear and visible.  A lot of the Lusters are only visible at night while the 2 Reds are visible in the daylight...

The guide says the Comet from Gang Wars is unique.The guide also says that the Laundromat in Get Lost can sometimes spawn without a luster. Please don't tell me I wasted my time reloading the game 30+ times for nothing...

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:53 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 23 September 2017 - 08:04 PM.

That's SpriteFan274...Not me.  He calls some Vehicles Unique when they aren't.  The true definition of a "Unique" Vehicle means it's from a Mission that once passed, you can't go back to it and get said Vehicle unless you start a new game.  You can find a Slamvan, Gang Burrito, Comet and stuff like that INFINITELY in Gang Wars, hence why they are not Unique.  Just like the Hakuchou Custom and Double T Custom.  These are found in Races and Races are ALWAYS available, even after 100%, thus they aren't Unique.  Any Mission, whether Story or Side (only Story Missions can be replayable in TBoGT, CW, and V) that can't be done after 100% which contains a Vehicle that can't spawn in traffic is deemed Unique.  Things that are repeatable, like Races, Gang Wars, Drug Wars, etc, etc are not Unique.  They aren't even Special Vehicles at all, if you want to get really technical.  Rare means it can be found, but not often...Like Gang War Vehicles...Whether it's ultra rare or not doesn't matter though since, with a lot of reloading, it CAN be found again...

Again, the Guide was based off of Lancet Jades' Gamefaqs Guide and SpriteFan274 only obtained the Laundromat in Get Lost one time and probably didn't reload from 2014 until now like I did over 100 times to obtain the Vehicle itself or check Lusters and I can assure you, it's ALWAYS Lustered.  Same thing as the Schafter in Politics and other Lustered Vehicles.  They are ALWAYS Lustered.  Sometimes random, sometimes set Luster...

Also, the Comet is still EC or Lustered...Or both.  So it's "special" in SOME way.  It's just not "Unique."  That's all.  The Comet is something I get in my 2nd Save File, since there, I am only getting the final 9 one time only Special Vehicles from the Story/Random Encounters and to fill up the remaining 7 spaces with Rare Gang War Vehicles.  ALL Gang War Vehicles are just Rare, but DO sometimes have a Luster or are EC...

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2017 - 02:22 AM

That's SpriteFan274...Not me.  He calls some Vehicles Unique when they aren't.  The true definition of a "Unique" Vehicle means it's from a Mission that once passed, you can't go back to it and get said Vehicle unless you start a new game.  You can find a Slamvan, Gang Burrito, Comet and stuff like that INFINITELY in Gang Wars, hence why they are not Unique.  Just like the Hakuchou Custom and Double T Custom.  These are found in Races and Races are ALWAYS available, even after 100%, thus they aren't Unique.  Any Mission, whether Story or Side (only Story Missions can be replayable in TBoGT, CW, and V) that can't be done after 100% which contains a Vehicle that can't spawn in traffic is deemed Unique.  Things that are repeatable, like Races, Gang Wars, Drug Wars, etc, etc are not Unique.  They aren't even Special Vehicles at all, if you want to get really technical.  Rare means it can be found, but not often...Like Gang War Vehicles...Whether it's ultra rare or not doesn't matter though since, with a lot of reloading, it CAN be found again...

Again, the Guide was based off of Lancet Jades' Gamefaqs Guide and SpriteFan274 only obtained the Laundromat in Get Lost one time and probably didn't reload from 2014 until now like I did over 100 times to obtain the Vehicle itself or check Lusters and I can assure you, it's ALWAYS Lustered.  Same thing as the Schafter in Politics and other Lustered Vehicles.  They are ALWAYS Lustered.  Sometimes random, sometimes set Luster...

Also, the Comet is still EC or Lustered...Or both.  So it's "special" in SOME way.  It's just not "Unique."  That's all.  The Comet is something I get in my 2nd Save File, since there, I am only getting the final 9 one time only Special Vehicles from the Story/Random Encounters and to fill up the remaining 7 spaces with Rare Gang War Vehicles.  ALL Gang War Vehicles are just Rare, but DO sometimes have a Luster or are EC...

I'm going to do a second save where I will be obtaining all gang war vehicles, along with any other story vehicle I missed.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:27 AM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 26 September 2017 - 07:05 PM.

So, I learned that the "Red Luster" on my Laundromat is NOT the same Cabernet Red Poly that I have on my Schafter.  My Laundromat has a "Graceful Red Mica" Luster...They look very similar in-game when sitting side by side each other (Schafter and Laundromat), but you can even see a slight difference.  So even though both are "Red," they actually are NOT the same, so that makes me a bit happier cuz I seriously don't like obtaining RANDOMLY Lustered Vehicles and having the SAME Lusters on multiple Vehicles.

I am booting up TLaD in the morning when I wake up and starting the 2nd Save! :)  Can't wait to finish and move onto TBoGT...

EDIT: 59.17% Completion, 0 Deaths, 0 Busted, 0 Cheats, 3 Missions Failed, 0 Pay and Spray Visits, 0 Times Saved, 8:28 Total Playing Time, and 4 out of 16 Special Vehicles. Backed it up on my USB Drive.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2017 - 06:03 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 28 September 2017 - 09:46 PM.

62.50% Completion, 0 Deaths, 0 Busted, 0 Cheats, 3 Missions Failed (EC Magenta Diabolus, Unique Yankee (Redesign), and EC Black Diabolus), 0 Pay and Spray Visits, 0 Times Saved, 11:10 Total Playing Time, and 11 out of 16 Special Vehicles.  Backed it up on my USB Drive.

You're not going to believe it...I got the EC Red Hybrid Packer from the Albanians!  I also f*cking found the EC Red Futo GT with Black Stripes.  Out of 400 Gang War ATTEMPTS give or take since 2014, the only Vehicles I NEVER saw during a Gang War are the Gang Burrito (Any Color) or these Futo GT's and I now have the Futo GT!!!

Also, I want to mention that SpriteFan274 told me an easy Method to obtain ANY Convoy Target Vehicle you want from a Gang War and the Method WORKS.  I also found my own Method, too, which both I will share here.  SpriteFan274's Method can be a bit dodgy, but still works.  All you gotta do is drive CLOSE to the Convoy Target Vehicle, but NOT TOO CLOSE so that your Gang starts shooting as well as the other Gang and what you want to do is just kill one of your Gang Members.  The Gang War will actually "fail" and it'll say that the Lost MC Was Defeated (nothing is recorded in the Stats), yet, the Convoy Target Vehicle will still be close by driving around.  You can just try and block it and slow it down and then just jack it and drive it back to a Parking Space to store it.  Now, if you're TOO FAR away when you kill one of the Gang Members EVEN IF THE CAMERA IS ON THE CONVOY TARGET VEHICLE, it'll just vanish right before your eyes.  That is why this Method is dodgy and hit or miss.  You need to be a perfect distance away, not too far or too close, for this to work.  If you're too close and everyone starts shooting, then killing your Gang Members won't help and the War will continue which you don't want to happen.

Just saying, I tried the "Blow Up the Convoy Target Vehicle in a Parking Space and Drive Away Quickly," but this Method is absolute garbage and doesn't work at all.  Just for a test, I put a Black Slamvan in the Parking Space, sat on a Hakuchou and did a Drive-By until I saw it catch fire and then I drove away.  When I returned after the Gang War was passed, the WRECK OF THE SLAMVAN was there and then disappeared within 1 to 2 Seconds later.  It wasn't restored.  So this Method is bullsh*t.  Don't waste your time.

Now for my Method to obtain the Convoy Target Vehicle.  It's rather simple.  You just obtain it any means necessary by shooting the Driver and Passenger(s) dead and drive it back to a Parking Space.  Once it's in the Parking Space, just drive FAR AWAY and it'll say that you abandoned the Vehicle and it escaped in Red Letters at the bottom of the screen and then say that the Lost MC Was Defeated, however, when you return to the Parking Space, the Convoy Target Vehicle will still be there!  Both of these Methods make it much easier to get such Vehicles in a Gang War now...

Vehicles Obtained from Gang Wars: Lustered Sentinel, Lustered PMP 600, EC Comet, EC Slamvan, EC Hybrid Packer, EC Futo GT, and NE Mule.  I have an EC Black Gang Burrito, too, but this was NOT from a Gang War.  It's from Action/Reaction Story Mission and I passed the Mission whilst obtaining it.  I'd prefer an EC Black/Orange or Blue/White Gang Burrito, but this seems to literally be the rarest Vehicle in a Gang War, so I doubt I will find it...

Now that Gang Wars and Rare Vehicles are done with and taken care of, I can proceed with the Story and the 2 Malc Random Encounters and the remaining 5 Special Vehicles and finish the Save entirely.  Photos up either tomorrow or the following day and then time for TBoGT stuff...

All Possible Gang War Vehicles:

Angels of Death:

Lycan, Daemon, Angel, Slamvan, and Gang Burrito

The Lycan is Black with Red Teeth painted on the Tires.  I am not sure if there is any other Lycan Bikes or if any others are special.

The Daemon seems to come in at least 2 or 3 different Colors and also has a Red Luster.  I am not sure if all of these are special or just some of them.

The Angel seems to come in at least 2 or 3 different Colors and also has a Red Luster.  I am not sure if all of these are special or just some of them.

The Slamvan can be found with 3 different Colors/Lusters.  It can be full Black, Black/Orange with a Red Luster on the Black Roof, and Blue/White with a Red Luster on the Blue Roof.  All 3 variants are special.

The Gang Burrito can be found with 3 different Colors.  It can be full Black, Black/Orange, and Blue/White.  Not sure if the Black/Orange or Blue/White have any Lusters, but all 3 variants are special.

Mafia:

Sentinel, PMP 600, and Mafia Sentinel

The Sentinel is Black with either a Green Luster or a Red Luster.  Not entirely sure if the Red Luster is special, but the Green Luster is.

The PMP 600 is Black with either a Green Luster or a Red Luster.

The Mafia Sentinel is extremely rare like the Gang Burrito but spawns with a Black Base Color and some kind of Orange/Red Luster.  Perhaps Base Color and Lusters are not special.  Needs more checking into.  A lot is unknown about this Vehicle.

Russians:

Schafter, Russian Schafter, Rebla, Stretch, and Phantom

The Schafter is Black with a Bronze looking Luster and possibly Black Rims.  It's rather rare to find these, but they do indeed spawn and are not like the Russian Schafters.

The Russian Schafter has a Silver Grill making it one of a kind.  You can tell it's a Russian Schafter and not a normal Schafter by comparing the Bumpers below the Grill.  A Russian Schafter has a more curvy and pointy Bumper while the regular Schafter does not and is more rounded.

The Rebla is Black.  SpriteFan274 said it actually IS special in some way, but I can't recall what he said.  More information later...

The Stretch is Black.  This Stretch does in fact seem special since Black Stretches in traffic usually have a Luster to them while this one doesn't seem to have one ever.

The Phantom is Black.  This Phantom is special since Black Phantoms in traffic come with some kind of Luster while this one does not have one at all.

Jamaicans:

Huntley Sport, Voodoo, and Comet

The Huntley Sport doesn't seem to be special at all and just has the Jamaican Traffic Default Colors/Lusters that spawn in traffic in Schottler.

The Voodoo apparently IS special in a slight and subtle way.  There is 4 total Colors/Lusters that appear on these during Gang Wars and apparently the stripe (the 4th Color) is special on it.  Voodoo's found in traffic driven by Jamaicans in Schottler are slightly different.

The Comet is Black with a possible Luster.  Something doesn't look "right" on this Comet, hence why it's special.  I am not entirely sure if it's the actual Black Color or the Luster it has on it.  The Luster is always the same when you spot the Comet, though.

Albanians:

Futo, Futo GT, Hakumai, Packer, and Mule

The Futo is Red with a Red Bottom.  It also can be Red with a Black Bottom.  The entire Futo, either variant, seems to also have some kind of Red Luster, as well.

The Futo GT is extremely rare but is Red with a Black Bottom, Black Spoiler, and Black Stripes on the Hood.  The entire Futo GT seems to also have some kind of Red Luster, as well.

The Hakumai can have a couple different variants such as pop out lights or no pop out lights and perhaps other differences in the variation that I can't recall right now.  These are Red with Red Bottom and some kind of Red Luster but can also be Red with a Black Bottom and some kind of Red Luster.

The Packer is Red.  However, what makes this Vehicle even more interesting is that is can be a Hybrid Variant.  It'll have a Fuel Tank as well as a Ramp.  Both are present on the Hybrid Variant with the Ramp going through the Fuel Tank making it very special and unique.

The Mule can be a completely normal Mule, making it useless.  However, on rare occasions, it can be seen without any "sides," thus allowing you to see through it and view some boxes and such in the back of it.  This NE (No Extra) Variant of the Mule is the only thing special about it but is rather unusual making it quite unique.

• ClaudeIzABadAzz and SpriteFan274 like this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2017 - 01:51 PM

The EC Black Comet from Gang Wars is still special, yeah?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2017 - 07:21 PM

100% Completion, 0 Deaths, 0 Busted, 0 Cheats, 6 Missions Failed, 0 Pay and Spray Visits, 0 Times Saved, 14:02 Total Playing Time, and 16 Special Vehicles!

Save File 2:

Lost MC Clubhouse: EC Hybrid Packer, NE Mule

Brian's Safehouse: Unique Yankee (Redesign), Unique Roman's Taxi

Alderney Safehouse: EC Gang Burrito, EC Slamvan

Luis' Apartment: Lustered Sentinel, Lustered PMP 600

Playboy X's Penthouse: EC Comet, EC Futo GT

Middle Park East: Diabolus with EC Frame, Double T Custom with EC Fender

South Bohan: Presidente with EC Rims, Zombie with EC Rims

Roman's Apartment: EC Diabolus, EC Diabolus

uowmnnE.jpg?1

8OrWQIJ.jpg?1

376Pbw8.jpg?1

y5zlx2X.jpg?1

jIVZchi.jpg?1

HMzOTmY.jpg?1

QvuUvSo.jpg?1

keV76It.jpg?1

The 6 Missions Failed: Angels in America for the EC Magenta Diabolus, Liberty City Choppers for the Unique Yankee (Redesign), This Sh1t's Cursed for the EC Black Diabolus, Heavy Toll for the Presidente with EC Black Rims, Roman's Holiday for the Unique Roman's Taxi, and Collector's Item for the Zombie with EC Black Rims.

As you can see, I actually HAD TO FAIL Heavy Toll for the Presidente with EC Black Rims.  Why?  It's scripted to be used during the Mission.  What I mean by this is if you park it in a Parking Space and then take another Vehicle with Malc and the others to the Yellow Marker at the Toll Booth, after the cutscene, you will see the same damn Presidente behind you where you're taking cover.  Thus it will be removed from the Parking Space.  Furthermore, if you're "slow" to deliver the Slamvan to the drop off point, you can actually see the other two guys who came along with you driving the Presidente and will park it in the area of where you need to take the Slamvan.  You can steal it from them and double drive or push the Presidente to the Parking Space, but once again, after the Mission is passed, it'll also vanish.  ONLY WAY to get it is with Failing the Mission by simply killing Malc.  Park it in a Parking Space, grab a TWO DOOR Car so nobody enters it with you and then just run Malc over.  There is a Post-Mission Cutscene for failing which will put you back at Elizabeta's, but the Presidente will still be in the Parking Space where you left it.

Btw, for anyone who plans to obtain the Yankee and is stubborn like me and wants it in Brian's Safehouse Parking Spaces...MAKE SURE TO MOVE IT BEFORE PASSING GET LOST!!!  It ALWAYS vanishes after the Mission is passed when dumb Rockstar programs the damn Hexer to be placed in the Parking Space.  So the Hexer just takes the place of the Yankee and it's POOF, GONE!  Only way to get around this is taking the Yankee somewhere else temporarily, and then moving it back after the Mission is passed.  No idea why the Laundromat/Prison Bus don't have issues like that, but the Yankee sure as sh*t does...

Anyways, I will take a little break and then start working on TBoGT Projects...

• GTAKid667 and SpriteFan274 like this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 29 September 2017 - 07:39 PM

Incredible! Now TLaD is finally done for you! Thanks for the confirmation of the EC Presidente Method that the Pass one doesn't work, I admit that it was theorized since I only cared about seeing if it's Special or not, thus I used Methods where I waste Johnny and fail the Missions. That will surely be fixed in the Guide!

Something I want to add: From Carcols.dat the Red Luster Black PMP 600 and Green Luster Black Sentinel from Gang Wars are not EC, but ARE Special. Why? Because their combination of Colors (which are Gang Colors) and the Variation not being the Mafia Version makes them Special. Since you CAN'T get the GANG Colors from Pay and Spray, it makes them Special. You got those two though.

But the Green Luster PMP 600 is EC (EC being the Luster) and the Red Luster Sentinel is EC too and it has EC Black Rims along with an EC Luster. Which makes the other Versions better.

I'm really glad you got that Futo GT from Gang Wars and the Hybrid EC Packer!

Anyways, in the coming days I will try to make Lists of all possible SPECIAL (EC/NE/Hybrid) Gang Wars Vehicles, including the AoD Bikes.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:08 PM

I guess my Sentinel/PMP 600 in the 2nd Save File are just the "inferior" Versions of them from Gang Wars, but it still doesn't matter as they are special in SOME way, shape, or form and it's not like they are hard to get, anyways.  Any time you are in a War with the Mafia, it's Sentinels or PMP 600's, or both.  Sometimes with a Green Luster, sometimes with a Red Luster.  That is all.  And the Mafia Wars in general are rather common, too, unlike with the Albanians.  They seem to spawn the least for Gang Wars.  AoD, Russians, and Mafia are the most abundant with Jamaicans and Albanians being the least seen...

Yeah, a lot needs to be checked with Gang Wars as this is rather confusing as to what exactly makes each Vehicle special.  I honestly think they are ALL special in some way, shape, or form, to be honest, even with very subtle differences.  For instance, the Huntley Sport in IV given to Niko as a Reward after completing 10 Drug Deliveries for Little Jacob might actually be the Huntley Sport we see in Gang Wars with the Jamaicans in TLaD making it actually special, but not for its Colors or anything, but for the Exhausts and such being not the same.  Just like the GREEN LUSTER Sentinel.  The Color in and of itself isn't exactly special, but you can only find it on a MAFIA Sentinel in traffic and Pay and Spray won't give the same Torch Green Luster for the REGULAR Sentinel, either.  I mean, I could easily discard the Sentinel and PMP 600 and just get the REVERSED Lusters on them, meaning the Currant Red Solid Luster for the Sentinel and the Torch Green Luster for the PMP 600, but does it matter?  At the end of the day, all of these from Gang Wars are still just RARE Vehicles and not special and one time only, so I am happy with what I have.

As for the Futo GT...I gave you the Colors of what the Editor has said and you said it was NOT EC...However, I don't think it's actually EC, anyways.  I think what makes it special is the Hybrid Hood with those Stripes and such on it.  I will still call the Sentinel and PMP 600 I have "Lustered Sentinel" and "Lustered PMP 600" but also "EC Futo GT," even though I think it's a Hybrid Futo GT, similarly like the Packer.  You did confirm my Packer to be EC, but as you can clearly see, it's also Hybrid and then the Mule is also from the Albanians and is NE.  The Albanians have many wacky Vehicles in Gang Wars, that's for sure...

@Claude, the Comet Colors and Lusters in the Editor I told to SpriteFan274 to confirm for me was surely EC and the most unusual one thus far.  It has many different Colors and Lusters, actually.  It's not just "Black."  There is much more going on with that Vehicle and is surely EC and special in terms of Gang War Vehicles.  But it's not Unique.  It's just EC and "Rare" since it's infinitely obtainable from the Jamaicans in Gang Wars...

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 03 October 2017 - 07:50 PM Edited by SpriteFan274, 04 October 2017 - 07:05 PM.

Gang Wars Special Vehicles Documentation

Angels of Death:

1) EC Orange Angel

Lammy Yellow - 132
Black - 0
Lammy Orange - 131
Black - 0
Variant - 4
Livery - -1
angel - 74,112,4, 31,4,31, 49,112,49,

2) EC White Angel with Red Luster

White - 112
Ultra Blue Poly - 74
Very Red - 27
Black - 0
Variant - 2 or 4
Livery - -1

3) EC Black Angel

Black - 0
Black - 0
Black - 0
Black - 0
Variant - 2
Livery - -1
It came to me as a Gang Backup Vehicle

4) EC White Daemon with Red Luster

White - 112
Ultra Blue Poly - 74
Very Red - 27
Black - 0
Variant - 0 (Flames Livery Variant)
Livery - -1
daemon - 132,0,131, 128,0,128, 10,0,8, 27,0,132,

5) EC Black Slamvan

Black - 0
Black - 0
Black - 0
Black - 0
Variant - 0
Livery - -1
Slamvan - 0,0,2,35, 1,1,1,1, 11,4,10,3, 30,30,10,3
*** It's EC as it's Pitch Black, while the Traffic Black Slamvan has a Blue/Gray Luster and Red Rims ***

*) Orange Daemon - Not Special and not EC (Maybe)

Lammy Yellow - 132
Black - 0
Lammy Orange - 131
Black - 0
Variant - 0 (Flames Livery Variant)
Livery - -1
daemon - 132,0,131, 128,0,128, 10,0,8, 27,0,132,

Mafia:

1) EC (Black Body Color) PMP 600 with Green Luster

Black - 0
Black Poly - 1
Torch Green - 50 (called Torch Red but it's actually Green)
Black - 0
Variant - 224
Livery - -1
pmp600 - 0,0,37, 0,0,0, 0,0,76, 1,1,95, 6,6,97, 11,11,97, 20,20,12, 21,21,24, 23,23,24, 28,28,126, 45,45,35, 53,53,58, 54,54,55, 62,62,51, 69,69,65, 70,70,63, 78,78,63, 85,85,123, 16,16,76, 9,9,91, 15,15,93, 19,19,93, 13,13,80,

2) EC (Black Body Color) PMP 600 with Red Luster

Black - 0
Black - 0
Currant Red Solid - 37
Black - 0
Variant - 224
Livery - -1
pmp600 - 0,0,37, 0,0,0, 0,0,76, 1,1,95, 6,6,97, 11,11,97, 20,20,12, 21,21,24, 23,23,24, 28,28,126, 45,45,35, 53,53,58, 54,54,55, 62,62,51, 69,69,65, 70,70,63, 78,78,63, 85,85,123, 16,16,76, 9,9,91, 15,15,93, 19,19,93, 13,13,80,
*** First Color in Carcols.dat is a Gang Color which can't be found on the Regular Vehicles, thus the Vehicle is EC because the Color and Variant can't be found anywhere else in the Game ***

Russians:

1) Russian Schafter with Silver Grill

Black - 0
Black Poly - 1
Black Poly - 1
Black - 0
Variant - 224
Livery - -1
schafter - 0,1,1, 70,133,8, 16,133,8, 22,133,8, 26,133,18, 34,133,34, 43,133,43, 54,133,54, 57,133,57, 61,133,61, 65,133,65, 68,133,68, 77,133,77, 104,133,103, 106,133,103, 108,133,108, 15,133,93, 19,1,93, 13,133,80,

This is not EC, but it's Special as this Schafter has Russian Bumpers with a Normal Silver Grill combined

2) Black Schafter with EC Black Rims and Gray Luster

Black - 0
Black - 0
Pewter Gray Poly - 3 (Luster can't be found in Traffic)
Black - 0
Variant - 480
Livery - -1
schafter - 0,1,1, 70,133,8, 16,133,8, 22,133,8, 26,133,18, 34,133,34, 43,133,43, 54,133,54, 57,133,57, 61,133,61, 65,133,65, 68,133,68, 77,133,77, 104,133,103, 106,133,103, 108,133,108, 15,133,93, 19,1,93, 13,133,80,

3) EC Black Stretch

Black - 0
Black - 0
Black - 0
Black - 0
Variant - 0
Livery - -1
stretch - 0,0,8, 1,1,12, 113,113,113, 16,16,76, 9,9,91, 15,15,93, 19,19,93, 13,13,80, 0,0,1,
*** It's EC as it's Pitch Black, while the Traffic Black Stretches have either a Black Poly or Silver Stone Poly Luster ***

Jamaicans:

1) Black and Green Huntley Sport with EC Bright Yellow Stripe

Black - 0
Securicor Dark Green - 59 or 126 (Same RGB)
Frost White - 113
Taxi Yellow - 127 (RGB)
Variant - 0
Livery - -1
huntley - 0,59,113,90, 0,0,103,0, 1,1,79,1, 3,3,103,3, 4,4,82,4, 6,6,84,6, 11,11,86,11, 16,16,92,16, 23,23,25,23, 34,34,28,34, 36,36,27,36, 47,47,91,47, 52,52,53,52, 53,53,51,53, 64,64,65,64, 69,69,63,69, 70,70,64,70, 0,0,12,32, 73,73,58,73, 76,76,58,76,
*** EC as in EC4, where the Stripe is Taxi Yellow, there are two Variations of Jamaican Vehicles, one with a Taxi Yellow Stripe and the other with a Race Yellow Solid Stripe ***

Albanians:

1) EC Red Futo

Desert Red - 33 (RGB checked)
Blaze Red - 30
Currant Red Solid - 37
Black - 0
Variant - 480
Livery - -1
futo - 32,0,30,1, 0,0,8,133, 0,3,12,133, 3,3,8,133, 4,0,0,1, 13,1,8,133, 34,0,30,90, 36,36,30,1, 40,40,40,133, 52,52,50,133, 54,52,2,133, 62,61,62,133, 68,0,2,133, 79,79,79,133, 85,85,2,90, 86,1,86,133, 87,0,2,133, 98,1,98,133, 108,106,2,133, 

2) EC Red and Black Futo

Garnet Red Poly - 32
Black - 0
Blaze Red - 30
Black Poly - 1
Variant - 480
Livery - -1
futo - 32,0,30,1, 0,0,8,133, 0,3,12,133, 3,3,8,133, 4,0,0,1, 13,1,8,133, 34,0,30,90, 36,36,30,1, 40,40,40,133, 52,52,50,133, 54,52,2,133, 62,61,62,133, 68,0,2,133, 79,79,79,133, 85,85,2,90, 86,1,86,133, 87,0,2,133, 98,1,98,133, 108,106,2,133, 
*** First Color in Carcols.dat is a Gang Color which can't be found on the Regular Vehicles, thus the Vehicle is EC because the Color and Variant can't be found anywhere else in the Game ***

3) EC Red and Black Packer

Garnet Red Poly - 32
Black - 0
Blaze Red - 30
Black Poly - 1
Variant - 40
Livery - -1
packer - 76,113,113, 64,79,79, 56,58,59, 1,1,2, 8,31,8, 1,78,8,

WORK IN PROGRESS

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2017 - 04:47 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 04 October 2017 - 04:47 PM.

Awesome stuff!  Can't wait for the Photos that go along with all these Gang War Vehicles.  I suggest making them all in the OP and a Section purely on Gang War Rare/EC/Lustered Vehicles.  This way, with Photos, people can see how they look and know exactly what is special about them.

I also...In time suggest you do the same with Drug War Vehicles...

It's also great that TLaD Story and Side Mission Special Vehicles are finalized now and everything is debunked and known to be special or not.  No need to look any further at this point other than the Gang War Vehicles.  There is a total of 21 Gang War Vehicles, but this is NOT counting the many possible variants of them all.  It'll take a while until you literally obtain ALL of them including ALL of the variations to suss out what is special or not.

You also need to finish up with TBoGT Confirmations with the Story Special Vehicles via Replays.  Then, like TLaD with Gang Wars, do all of this with Drug Wars in TBoGT.  IV is going to take a while, though, but that game is very important to check out all the Special Vehicles and possible Lusters and such.  It'll surely take a while, though...

• SpriteFan274 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users