Photo

GTA TLaD Special Vehicle Guide

129 replies to this topic
Ghost Ryder
  • Ghost Ryder

cam

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 25 December 2016 - 03:03 PM Edited by Mrpatric101, 25 December 2016 - 03:04 PM.

I finished my IV Save, but after seeing your post I might restart it one of these days. Can't live with that extra attempt and failure :p

Yep, I got EFLC. I finished my TLaD save just three days ago, actually. I'll post my collection later on.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 25 December 2016 - 03:11 PM

To 100%?  Or do you just do the Story and Vehicles and call it a day?  I never do this.  It's always @ 100% Completion, Minimum Stats, and all the Special Vehicles...

Idk if it's just my Version, though.  I never update, play on PS3, and bought it on release date back in 2008, so it's V1...

Nice!  I am done with HD Era for several months now while I work on redoing some stuff for the 3D Era.  For now, doing an SA Save with 69 Special Vehicles...Then gonna redo some Starter Saves for VC, SA, and LCS and some 100% Saves possibly for VC, SA, LCS, and VCS, but we'll see...

Ghost Ryder
  • Ghost Ryder

cam

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 25 December 2016 - 03:22 PM Edited by Mrpatric101, 25 December 2016 - 04:01 PM.

TLaD is done to 100%, but I only completed the story with IV. Would've gone for 100%, but I figured it wasn't worth it with the extra attempt, so I left it at that. I WILL restart it, not anytime soon though. Maybe early 2017, idk.

When I did ToD, the Stockade was normal on the cutscene in front of the police station, but it had the BP Mesh when I had to actually take it. Definitely the same across all platforms.

I'll edit this post soon with my TLaD collection + photos.

Broker: Unique Roman's Taxi, Lustered Russian Schafter with Silver Grille (Brown Luster)

Bohan: Unique Regina, Unique EC/Lustered Laundromat (Purple Luster)

Algonquin: Unique EC Infernus, EC White PMP-600 with Hybrid Grille

Playboy X: EC Turismo, NE Dukes

Alderney: Unique Prison Bus, Unique EC Yankee

The Lost MC: EC Black Diabolus, EC Zombie with Black Trimmed Rims

Brian's: EC Wolfsbane, EC Nightblade

Pictures:

Spoiler

Unfortunately EFLC TLaD on PC doesn't seem to include Luis' safehouse, otherwise I'd save the Lustered Stretch and EC Cognoscenti there.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2016 - 03:36 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 25 December 2016 - 06:14 PM.

Yeah, true.  It was my second time through IV, both times 100%, but it's a long and tiring game, that's for sure.  If you mess something up, it's basically not worth it to get 100%.  It helps to also have the 11.95% Starter Save done in IV.  Having the 16.06% Starter Save done in TLaD also makes it go so quick that it only takes all of 3 days to finish a Save for TLaD to 100% and Minimum Stats + 16 Special Vehicles.

Yeah, not sure what Lancet Jades is talking about, then.  He's the only one who says it has no BP Mesh, but I clearly show with a Photo that it does and have ZERO Failures...

Nice!  Can't wait to see the Photos! :D :p

EDIT: Nice Photos! :D :p  When you say Brown and Purple Luster, etc, those don't exist and the way you have the camera angle and the sunlight reflecting off the Lustered Vehicles is very hard for me to tell which Luster it is.  In terms of Lusters, and again, this is going off what Lancet Jades says, the only ones that exist are: Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, and Yellow.  The Laundromat, I never saw it Purple.  Only Orange, Blue, and Red...

Ghost Ryder
  • Ghost Ryder

cam

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 25 December 2016 - 07:53 PM

I was curious what the Schafter's Luster was as it seems to be yellow-ish, but it was hard to see at any point of the day. So I downloaded a save editor and according to it, the Schafter had a Brown-something Luster. I also checked the Laundromat while I was at it, and it's Strawberry Poly or something.
  • MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:56 PM

Hazard's Save Editor?  It's useful for GTA V determining what is special, but his new IV, TLaD, and TBoGT Save Editor is probably great in determining the EC's in IV as well as the Special Lusters.  Things that we know NOW could be WRONG in terms of special or not.  So it's nice to see what the REAL COLORS are.  Let me know...

Ghost Ryder
  • Ghost Ryder

cam

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:58 PM

Found these screenshots I took from my save and thought I'd share them here because why not.

Spoiler
  • MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2017 - 02:23 PM

In my very first ever TLaD Save, I liked the Black/Orange Slamvan the most, but then started to keep the Blue/White one, however, both are equally as Rare.  I've seen both 50/50 unlike NEVER seeing a single Black/Orange or Blue/White Gang Burrito.

I saw the Mule with Missing Side Panels once, and also posted a Photo of it in the Topic a few pages back.  I plan to get it in the 2nd TLaD Save, but won't get back to the HD Era until this Summer since I have tons to still do in the 3D Era...

robt91
  • robt91

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by robt91, A week ago.

Here is my list of Unique vehicles in TLaD, will edit when I have more vehicles and pictures
Lost Clubhouse-Magenta Diabolus (2nd of 2), Black Yankee (redesign)
Brian's-Black Diabolus, Crimson Diabolus (5th of 5)
Broker-Lustered Black Schafter w/ silver grill (hard to pinpoint luster), Roman's Taxi
Bohan-Regina, Orange Double T Custom
Algonquin-Prison Bus (1st of 2), Sky Blue Rhapsody
Luis' Apartment-White "Mafia" PMP 600 w/ hybrid grill

Playboy X-Green and Yellow Bati 800, Zombie w/ black-rimmed tires
Alderney-Light Blue Habanero, Bright Red Cognoscenti

TLaD is done to 100%, but I only completed the story with IV. Would've gone for 100%, but I figured it wasn't worth it with the extra attempt, so I left it at that. I WILL restart it, not anytime soon though. Maybe early 2017, idk.

When I did ToD, the Stockade was normal on the cutscene in front of the police station, but it had the BP Mesh when I had to actually take it. Definitely the same across all platforms.

I'll edit this post soon with my TLaD collection + photos.

Broker: Unique Roman's Taxi, Lustered Russian Schafter with Silver Grille (Brown Luster)
Bohan: Unique Regina, Unique EC/Lustered Laundromat (Purple Luster)
Algonquin: Unique EC Infernus, EC White PMP-600 with Hybrid Grille
Playboy X: EC Turismo, NE Dukes
Alderney: Unique Prison Bus, Unique EC Yankee
The Lost MC: EC Black Diabolus, EC Zombie with Black Trimmed Rims
Brian's: EC Wolfsbane, EC Nightblade

Pictures:

Spoiler

Unfortunately EFLC TLaD on PC doesn't seem to include Luis' safehouse, otherwise I'd save the Lustered Stretch and EC Cognoscenti there.

I had the Gang Burrito, Orange Double T Custom and the Red Wolfsbane parked in Luis's parking space at different times and the Bright Orange Infernus with black side stripe at Roman's Broker Apartment but they disappeared for some reason. Which was annoying as they took awhile to steal

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

If you try and park 3 Vehicles in a parking spot, at BEST they will remain there only for the duration of your game until you save and reload.  Upon reloading, 1 of the 3 will disappear since the max capacity is only 2 Vehicles no matter the size in each parking space.

Nice to see a new face in the Guide, though.  Not much traffic for the HD Era Special Vehicles compared to the 3D Era Special Vehicles in my Guides.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users