GTA TLaD Special Vehicle Guide

223 replies to this topic
Havoline
  • Havoline

71st Anniversary of Indonesian

• BUSTED!
  • Indonesia

Posted 13 July 2016 - 11:54 AM

Umm... Nice, sorry I can't make the video for it, if I start Fraps, thus the very, very lag will show after pressing F9, well recording. What happening you not make Youtube Account? If you need it I can make it for you.

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:06 PM

I don't need an Account.  I know how to make one if I wanted to.  I don't record cuz I don't play PC.  Recording on PC is simple and easy for all the GTA's, but doing it on Console is a lot more annoying.  For instance, Bender. is recording them on PS3 with his Cell Phone...

This is why I just take Photos of my Collections since I don't record anything since all I play is PS2/3...

• Havoline likes this

Havoline
  • Havoline

71st Anniversary of Indonesian

• BUSTED!
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 July 2016 - 11:22 AM

Finally, I just finish it and got ALL Special Vehicles. It's my time to make 7th save on Android, Oh yeah Militia, In GTA LCS, I just place the Special Vehicle in my garage same like you sorry!

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2016 - 12:44 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 14 July 2016 - 10:53 PM.

You can post Photos in this Topic if you want of all the Special Vehicles if you got them all in TLaD...

GTA IV Special Vehicle Guide is now up...

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2016 - 11:29 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 17 July 2016 - 11:30 AM.

Yeah, this is better than before, obviously, but I personally don't mind quality.  As long as I see what's happening, I am good with it...

I'll add this one in now.  Repost the other Videos here or send them by PM and I will remove the old one and put the new one in its place.

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2016 - 04:50 PM

Thanks man! :)  Adding the new ones in now and removing the old.

• Sweet Bellic likes this

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2016 - 07:29 PM

Yeah, I am watching for edits, no worries!  I was busy with continuing on the IV Guide, but now I am done for the day, so I will be watching closely.

Btw, see?  This is why I say to have Middle Park East EMPTY for that Prison Bus.  Your Schafter vanished during the explosion.  Having another Vehicle parked there isn't a good idea for this very reason.  However, it honestly doesn't matter since you can just re-do it off-camera OR you can just get this same Schafter from Gang Wars.  Furthermore, having Autosave turned OFF is essential for the HD Era GTA's due to this very reason, too.  It usually likes to autosave after something BAD happens like this.  I never even do a IV, TLaD, TBoGT, CW, or V Save until Autosave is OFF right at the beginning of the playthrough.  Btw, as you can see, during ...Clean and Serene, there are those Unique Gang Burritos.  I am not sure if those can be obtained, though.  Would be nice, but you can try for the one in Hit the Pipe which is listed in the Guide.  Getting one from a Gang War is extremely difficult as they simply are very rare to show up and spawn.  It's usually just backup Bikes or Slamvans that come...

Adding the Laundromat now.  Also, as you can see in my Photos, I got a RED Colored Laundromat in my Save.  I obtained it from this End of Chapter Mission, but you can find them on the streets sometimes if a Laundromat was the last driven Vehicle and that's how I got mine.  I found it driving past the Lost MC Clubhouse after obtaining the normal colored one and parking it at Middle Park East once the Mission was passed.  Most Unique Vehicles in IV, TLaD, and TBoGT are like this.  They only appear in traffic if YOU are driving one or was your last Vehicle driven.  I don't know why they just don't spawn, normally, if they DO spawn if you are driving one.  Doesn't make sense lol...

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2016 - 07:41 PM Edited by Bender.ㅤ, 17 July 2016 - 07:42 PM.

Regina is last video for today though.
About losing something, i dont really bother i obtained it twice without losing Schafter, it depends if Shafter go off from parking spot or not.
Auto Save is OFF it was annoying to ask everytime if i want to save after mission.
I might get Gang Burrito i don't know.
A few more videos i plan to make then im done.

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2016 - 07:47 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 17 July 2016 - 07:49 PM.

Regina AND Hakuchou Custom I hope...Since the Hakuchou is parked there at the end of the Mission, once passed.  Can just drive it back to the Bohan Safehouse and store it where the Regina is, since that is where you push it to.

Yeah, that is why it's best to NOT have another Vehicle next to an exploding Vehicle as it will more times than not move out of the parking space...

Only a few more?  I thought you were going to work on obtaining all of them in the game?! :D :p  Or at least the ones from the Story, Stubbs' Dirty Laundry, and Random Events and not the Gang Wars.  As I said previously, they are all rather easy to get except the Unique/EC Black Lustered Laundromat and Unique Prison Bus from "Get Lost."  It's really the only worthy challenge in TLaD.  The same things can be said about IV and TBoGT.  There is only so many that are actually difficult to get.  Most things in the HD Era are ultra simple when comparing them to what has to be done in the 3D Era to obtain the Special Vehicles.  It's why I prefer the 3D Era to the HD Era, as it's giving me a challenge, something the HD Era barely does...

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2016 - 08:36 PM

I'm watching The Lost and Damned Missions Marathon by ThirstyHyena on Youtube and during "It's War" there is a couple Gang Burritos around where you are killing the AoD and I noticed he got into one of them after killing the AoD and after the cutscene, the Gang Burrito was still just sitting there.  So that is probably a better option than getting the one from Hit the Pipe.  There is probably other instances where you can get some Gang Burritos, too, but I am not 100% sure if and when they can be obtained.  For now, I will just leave the one in the Guide from Hit the Pipe, but as early as "...Clean and Serene" you can probably obtain one, as well as from several other Story Missions.

• Sweet Bellic likes this

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2016 - 05:49 PM

I have few videos from TBoGT that are "nonpublic" on Youtube but they are ready to be released but i don't mix it with TLaD yet.

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2016 - 05:58 PM

No worries.  What else do you plan to record for TLaD?  You seriously should try the Laundromat and Prison Bus during Get Lost.  That's a huge accomplishment if you get them and would help me out a lot to see a Video since I want to get those when I do my new TLaD Save in the coming months...

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2016 - 05:37 PM

Guide Updated! 

I removed the "Hit the Pipe" Unique Gang Burrito and instead put the Unique Gang Burrito from "It's War" in the Guide since I know for certain it can be obtained.  Furthermore, TBoGT Special Vehicle Guide is now up.  Should only take 4-5 days to make since it's short and similar in nature to this TLaD Guide.

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2016 - 08:25 PM

What do you guys think?  Should I keep this:

tKQSDqo.jpg?1

FzOK9TL.jpg?1

Supposedly this is the king of kings in TLaD for being extremely rare.  Even harder to get than the Unique/EC Orange/Black or White/Blue Gang Burrito during a Gang War.  This happened on Gang War 48 against the Albanians.  It was a cruising Gang War and this showed up as backup.  I don't particularly care for it or want to keep it as there is better and nicer Special Vehicles to get, but this is just insane.  Lancet Jades makes this find out to be like 1 in 500 to get.  Because of this, it makes me want to keep it, but I am not sure.

So far I have a Unique Gang Burrito obtained from "It's War."  A EC Lustered Schafter with Silver Grill from "Politics."  A Unique/EC Blue/White Slamvan from a Gang War.  A Unique/EC Black Comet from a Gang War.  And now this Mule with Missing Side Panels (Glitched = NE).  Should I keep it?

• B Dawg, thehambone and SpriteFan274 like this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

These boots are 100% wolverine hide

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:18 AM

Keep it.

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2016 - 11:03 AM

I mean, I can keep the Backup Save I currently have and just "have it" without finishing it.  Or I can admire the Photo I took.  But despite how insanely rare and special this Mule is, I don't really want it.

Unique Gang Burrito, EC Black Lustered Schafter with Silver Grill, EC Sky Blue Rhapsody, Unique Regina, Unique Hakuchou Custom, Unique Double T Custom, Unique Roman's Taxi, EC Gold Lustered Stretch, Unique/EC Black Lustered Laundromat, Unique Prison Bus, EC Bright Red Turismo, EC Black Oracle, Unique/EC Orange Infernus with Black Stripe, EC Bright Red Cognoscenti, Unique/EC White/Blue Slamvan, and Unique/EC Black Comet. These are the 16 I will get. Won't keep the Mule with Missing Side Panels. I can always get it again if I ever decide to do another Save in TLaD or something, despite how rare it is. I may never find it again, but at least I got a Photo of it so I can always admire how unusual it looks...

The 4 crossed out are the 4 I currently have and after I finish the 10 Angus Bike Thefts later today, I can finally resume the Story Missions and Special Vehicles and get the EC Rhapsody from Off Route.  I am doing things as they unlock before doing Off Route since if all else fails and worse comes to worse and I don't succeed with getting the Prison Bus and Black Lustered Laundromat from Get Lost at the same time while passing the Missions, I can at least go back to a Save that is 49.55% Completion with majority of the things done in the game and just get the Prison Bus with Mission Failure from Off Route like I did in my last 2 Saves.  But I really only want 1 Mission Failure in this new Save from Roman's Holiday for the Unique Roman's Taxi.  No need to fail Off Route for the Unique Prison Bus as it can be obtained during Get Lost and pass the Mission.  No need to get the Unique Laundromat from End of Chapter, either, despite being able to pass to get it, since you can get it during Get Lost and that one is Black and Lustered, making it more special than the one in End of Chapter.  Plus, no tasks in TLaD for Special Vehicles are as time consuming and difficult as the Get Lost Special Vehicles so I really want to do it.  The 3D Era GTA's for Special Vehicles are way harder and I succeeded on literally 99.99% of all them from III, VC, SA, LCS, and VCS, so I see no reason why I wouldn't be able to pull this off in TLaD...

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2016 - 01:08 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 12 September 2016 - 01:09 AM.

...And I am back to 49.55% Completion instead of 97.27% like I was today.  All I had to do was pass Get Lost for 100% and obtain the Unique Prison Bus and Unique/EC Black Lustered Laundromat from Get Lost and I'd be done.

I am marking this task as impossible until someone proves me wrong and shows me some documented evidence it's possible.  I won't take anyone's "word" that this is possible.  First of all, if you leave your Bike behind inside the Prison and start pushing these back to Brian's House, you fail the Mission for "leaving Terry and Clay Behind."  If you get both Vehicles outside of the Prison and then get on the Hexer and bring it out of the Prison to lose the wanted level as normal, you'll have to double drive the Hexer and your pushing Vehicle whilst keeping the camera on the Bus/Laundromat at all times or else they disappear, but here is the kicker.  Retards on their Bikes run into things whilst you are pushing these back.  "Clay Wrecked His Bike."  Mission Failed!  Not only does the Mission fail, but you are automatically teleported back to the Lost MC Clubhouse.  You can't fail the Mission and continue to push them.  It won't let you.  I don't know if it's my Version or what, but I have the Episodes from Liberty City (Greatest Hits) Version in the Red Box on PS3 and this is total bullsh*t what is written in my Guide and Lancet Jades Gamefaqs Guide.  None of what he says or I paraphrased for my own Guide is accurate at all.  He completely leaves out the entire part about double driving the Hexer along with your pushing Vehicle whilst pushing both back to the Safehouse.  This task is 85% luck and 15% skill.  Luck because the GAME, which you have no control over, needs to spawn a Mule or massive, large Truck outside the Prison when you come out of it, which is next to impossible to get happen.  I tried with a Contender, Perennial, and just useless sh*tboxes that spawned outside just to see and feel how heavy the Vehicles are.  Laundromat isn't really an issue, but the Prison Bus surely is.  But the worst part about it is getting the Mission to fail for leaving Terry and Clay behind and then being teleported away OR one of those goof balls "wrecking" their Bike by simply bumping into the Bus or Laundromat as they always get in the way.  Luck for a pushing Vehicle, luck that Clay/Terry don't act like retards.  Furthermore, they blast away at the Laundromat since Cops are standing behind it upon blowing away the front entrance of the Prison.

All in all, a totally bullsh*t task.  If someone can provide evidence this is possible or better yet a Video to prove me wrong, by all means, do so.  But I don't think this is possible at all...

I'll have to get the Unique Prison Bus from Off Route via Mission Failure, thus 2 in the Stats instead of 1 which I wanted to do, and I'll have to get the Unique Laundromat from End of Chapter, but it won't be EC Black or Lustered, but can easily pass the Mission to get it.

See?  This is why the HD Era always loses points in my book.  It's so f*cking linear and pathetic.  You move away from someone, Mission Failed!  3D Era allows 95% more freedom and literally can do whatever the f*ck you want in a Mission.  If you want to get out of your Vehicle and run across the Map before returning to the Mission at hand, you may.  Try this in IV, TLaD, TBoGT, or V, Mission Failed!

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2016 - 06:37 PM

Worked my ass off today and went from 49.55% and reached 100.00% with all 16 Special Vehicles I wanted.  Sadly, 2 Missions Failed due to the circumstances above.  I also tried to get the Unique Prison Bus without "replaying" the Mission, but it despawns within 3 to 5 seconds, thus there is no time to drive away from the area and let it renew.  Only way to let it renew is by replaying Off Route and teleporting away from the parking spaces, thus allowing it to renew without you in the area.

Spoiler

It's possible I do more Saves in the future to gather up other Special Vehicles found in this game that I don't have yet.  All in all pretty fun game other than the Get Lost nonsense from above.

• GTAKid667, Melancholia and thehambone like this

Melancholia
  • Melancholia

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2016 - 03:45 AM Edited by Melancholia, 19 September 2016 - 03:49 AM.

All in all, a totally bullsh*t task.  If someone can provide evidence this is possible or better yet a Video to prove me wrong, by all means, do so.  But I don't think this is possible at all...

Hey. I'm sorry for my disappearance, but I had a lot of personal sh*t going on in my life. I also had a problem with the account that I took care of. But it's definitely possible to obtain both the Laundromat and Prison Bus and pass the mission. I can try and take a pic of the stats tomorrow. But when I obtained them both back in April 2014 it took a few tries. First off, I couldn't get a decent vehicle to spawn, so I'd try using regular street vehicles and they'd eventually blow up. But after a while, you can get a good distance away from the prison, you can call a fire truck and that makes things much easier. And I didn't have trouble with Clay wrecking his bike or anything, but I did have struggles with the cops when pushing the cars. They'd get pissed that I would ram into the vehicles. It's an annoying task, and yes, it requires a lot of luck but it's possible on the PS3. The only problem is the Laundromat I got isn't lustered at all.

It was on an old save. I have one mission failure on it due to obtaining the Roman Taxi. I know I'm late and you already got the 100% on the save, and I don't have a video obtaining it, but I can try and take a few pictures to try and prove it.

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2016 - 11:32 AM

Yeah, I sent you a PM a couple weeks back to ask how to do this, but knew you weren't around, so I just moved on.  I didn't want to wait weeks just to find out how to do this.  I don't know why, but my luck was outrageously bad with the whole Mission in general.  I couldn't even make it out of the Prison half the time without failing the Mission.  Not cuz I died, but cuz some f*cking "Lost Member Died."  Well, if they keep dying, allow me to go into the Prison on my own!  This Gang that always follows you up your ass is so annoying.  Just like Johnny said during one of the early Story Missions about the other Gang Members always "suckered onto Billy Grey's ass."  Always right on you, but I don't want any of them on me as it makes the entire task harder due to needing to be careful of these retards.  So that was one issue that was annoying as f*ck to me.  They'd always die inside the Prison, thus reloading and needing to do the entire thing again.  Then when I'd finally make it out with those goons NOT dying, nothing big would spawn.  The Laundromat was simple to push with literally ANY Vehicle I could find, but the Prison Bus was the big issue and absolutely NEEDS a massive Vehicle for pushing.  Doesn't spawn?  Need to re-do it all.  But like I said, re-doing the Mission, mostly meant not even making it out of the Prison due to some f*cking weak-as-f*ck Lost Member dying on me.  Mission Failed!

So am I right to assume you need to take the Hexer with you?  In my Greatest Hits EfLC Disc if the Mission fails in any way, shape, or form, I am teleported back to the Lost MC Clubhouse, right in front of the yellow marker to start the Mission for Stubbs again.  I figured I could leave the Hexer inside the Prison, get a large Vehicle to push the Prison Bus or Laundromat back, and then come back to the Prison while the Mission was still running to start pushing the second Vehicle I left behind.  If the Hexer is still inside there, the Vehicles in which spawn inside there, also remain, no matter how far away you are.  But apparently if you leave the Hexer behind, you fail the Mission for leaving Terry/Clay behind.  So is it true?  You need to drive the Hexer a bit up the street, park it, run on foot back to your pushing Vehicle, and then continue to push both at the same time to where the Hexer is, and then repeat until you get back to the Safehouse?  I tried this with the Laundromat alone and got pretty damn far, until it said Clay Wrecked His Bike in red letters on the bottom of my screen.  Mission Failed!  Teleported back to the Lost MC Clubhouse.

How far is "far enough away from the Prison" where you can call for a Fire Truck?  Again, in Lancet Jades, apparently outdated Guide, says nothing of the sort.  It in fact goes off to say a Fire Truck will NEVER come, but apparently one WILL come...If you're just far enough away from the Prison.  Again, this is something you need to be exact on with details?  This entire process confuses the hell out of me due to the fact everything I read is f*cking ancient and completely irrelevant/outdated.

I am confident I could obtain the Laundromat alone and pass the Mission....Eventually after tons of bad luck and wanting to break the damn game in half, lol, but getting the Prison Bus just never works out since nothing good ever spawns and just to make it out of the Prison to find something good is also next to impossible since a Lost Member always dies on me.  They always try and blow away the Laundromat, too, since Cops always hide behind it.  If you use the Combat Shotgun, the Laundromat will blow up.

About Lusters, it's rarer, but surely possible.  I've saw it in EC Black, of course, but also a Dark Red Luster.  More times than not, it's NOT Lustered, but again, with reloading constantly, you can find it with a Luster.  Either way, it looks badass compared to the one in End of Chapter.

I wonder if the Prison Bus in Off Route is BP or something.  I've shot at it trying to wreck it inside the parking space, but after emptying 1,200 rounds of SMG, it wasn't even smoking.  Could just be Increased Health, but it makes me wonder.  I didn't try and do this AFTER obtaining it.  If it's literally BP, then even with a Mission Failure, it's better to get, but if it's not anything special with a BP Property, then the one in Get Lost is better, since you can pass to get it, of course.

Still, though, let me know this stuff.  I'll fix the Guide with RIGHT information unlike 2014, almost 3 years old information.  I also made a Guide for IV and TBoGT if you're interested.  LieutenantCB17 and I are trying to figure out a way to get the Unique Skylift using an Explosive Gun Annihilator that you can obtain from a Mission and have it before starting the Mission for the Skylift.  I am currently doing TBoGT now and am almost done with it.  But luckily this game can get the Skylift even when it's done since it has Mission Replays.  After TBoGT, then I am doing IV and V again.  I took a break from the 3D Era as I can't do much else in it and got everything I wanted, basically.

Son Of Morph
  • Son Of Morph

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 November 2016 - 11:55 PM

When it comes to getting a large vehicle for pushing the laundry van and prison bus, surely you could get a Flatbed, Yankee, Mule, Steed or a Packer from their fixed spawning points in the Tudor area.

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2016 - 11:35 AM

It seemed if I went too far away from the Prison, the Mission would fail for abandoning Terry and Clay, though.  I tried driving a random Vehicle around to go find a large Vehicle, but if I got to where the Police Station is right there, close to the Prison, the Mission would already fail for being too far away.  If you take the Hexer, sure, Terry and Clay will follow you and the Mission won't fail, but then the Prison Bus and Laundromat would vanish from the Prison...

Son Of Morph
  • Son Of Morph

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:31 PM Edited by Son Of Morph, 07 November 2016 - 03:33 PM.

There are also the many Phantoms that spawn in Port Tudor but from what you're saying that still sounds too far away.

So how comes you didn't save the rare Yankee?

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:03 PM

From Liberty City Choppers Mission?  Well, there is only 16 spots to store Vehicles and clearly more than 16 Special Vehicles in the entire game, so you need to make sacrifices.  I picked my favorite 16 when I was doing the Save and got those 16.  I have all the "Unique" Vehicles within the Save, too.  It's possible that in the future I do a 2nd Save File, and maybe even a 3rd Save File for TLaD as it's a quick and fun game.  Plus, I have the 16.06% Starter Save, thus never needing to start over at 0% and a lot of the tedious stuff is already done in the beginning after Clean and Serene.  That Black Yankee with Wooden Crate Back wasn't of interest to me for the 1st Save File.

Son Of Morph
  • Son Of Morph

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:56 PM

IMO, I thought the Yankee would be a lot rarer than a vehicle with an unobtainable colour as it has a unique model and colour (I don't think you can find a Yankee in Black).

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2016 - 06:50 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 07 November 2016 - 06:52 PM.

A Yankee in and of itself isn't special.  The only reason it's special is due to the Black Color and Wooden Crate Back.  That's all.  There is many EC (Exclusive Color) Vehicles in all GTA's, though.  It's nothing new to the Series or TLaD.  The reason why I like GTA the most out of any open world gaming Series out there is the Special Vehicle aspect.  It exists for III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLaD, TBoGT, CW, and V.  There is even a few Special Vehicles in GTA Advance, but no place to store such Vehicles.

A Yankee can spawn on the streets and parked in their spawn locations no problem, just not in Black or with a Wooden Crate Back.  All the Special Vehicles I have in my current Save are either Unique (which means it only spawns once or twice in a Mission or two and can never be found again unless you restart the game) or EC (which means the Color can't be found in traffic, parked, or obtained from a Pay and Spray).

Oh, and the Yankee is very easy to get and requires a Mission Failure.  That's another reason I chose not to go for it.  I was only trying for 1 (despite having 2) Failures in the Stats.  I have 2 since I failed Off Route for the Unique Prison Bus whereas it can be obtained in Get Lost while passing the Mission, but that is where I had issues and nothing was working out.

Son Of Morph
  • Son Of Morph

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2016 - 07:12 PM Edited by Son Of Morph, 07 November 2016 - 07:22 PM.

Fair enough. When I eventually start working on getting rare vehicles for TLAD, the Yankee will be a must for me.

Another open world game similar to Gta called The Getaway: Black Monday also has unique vehicles and garages to store vehicles in. Do you know about this game?  

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2016 - 08:00 PM

Yeah, I mean, I have 2 Saves in SA, 7 Saves in LCS, and 3 Saves (soon to be 4) in VCS, so it won't be an issue for me to do a 2nd Save File for TLaD and go for another 16, different to the ones I already have in my current Save.

Nah, I never heard of it.  In the original "Just Cause" game there is also some Special Vehicles to obtain, even ones with Proofings/Immunities, but it's just not as extensive as GTA.  GTA has been the Godfather of Special Vehicles since 2001, with literally HUNDREDS in games like SA.  I don't even play many games, tbh, only when I was younger in my teens.  I kinda grew out of gaming and only stick to GTA exclusively and own 10 out of the 15 in the Series, excluding I, II, London 69/61, and Advance.

Son Of Morph
  • Son Of Morph

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2016 - 10:57 PM

Is it possible for the Stretch from 'Diamonds in the Rough" not to have the Gold pearlescent effect? The limo in my game doesn't look like it has any pearlescent colour. 

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2016 - 11:59 PM

I always assumed it always had a Luster to it and always Gold and no other Colored Luster.  I've got it on an old Save and my current Save and it was always Gold Lustered..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users