GTA TLaD Special Vehicle Guide

233 replies to this topic
Havoline
  • Havoline

71st Anniversary of Indonesian

• BUSTED!
  • Indonesia

Posted 12 July 2016 - 10:32 PM

I am in RV/UC Black Laundromat and RV Prison Bus, I see that's very hard, but I must patience to get this because I just not get this Special Vehicles in my 1st Save File...

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 13 July 2016 - 10:37 AM

Yeah, there isn't much else in TLaD that is even worthy of mentioning besides the Special Vehicles in Get Lost.  Those are the only difficult ones...

Havoline
  • Havoline

• BUSTED!
  • Indonesia

Posted 13 July 2016 - 11:06 AM

Fast respon, I very like that. Took me 35 tries to get that vehicle... I just play it on my PC because my brother say are very nice to play on PC because it's look like remastered and no laggy, yeah I know the PS3 is very, very nice to me but to get that game are very rarely on Indonesian.

My father are special vehicle collector too. He just play San Andreas and progress to get AP Infernus. Sadly he just not join in GTAForums. Oh yeah, My father say after he finish the San Andreas, he will ready to collect Special Vehicle on TLaD...

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2016 - 11:22 AM

Someone's gotta make these Videos for TLaD! :D :p

Havoline
  • Havoline

• BUSTED!
  • Indonesia

Posted 13 July 2016 - 11:54 AM

Umm... Nice, sorry I can't make the video for it, if I start Fraps, thus the very, very lag will show after pressing F9, well recording. What happening you not make Youtube Account? If you need it I can make it for you.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:06 PM

I don't need an Account.  I know how to make one if I wanted to.  I don't record cuz I don't play PC.  Recording on PC is simple and easy for all the GTA's, but doing it on Console is a lot more annoying.  For instance, Bender. is recording them on PS3 with his Cell Phone...

This is why I just take Photos of my Collections since I don't record anything since all I play is PS2/3...

• Havoline likes this

Havoline
  • Havoline

• BUSTED!
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 July 2016 - 11:22 AM

Finally, I just finish it and got ALL Special Vehicles. It's my time to make 7th save on Android, Oh yeah Militia, In GTA LCS, I just place the Special Vehicle in my garage same like you sorry!

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2016 - 12:44 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 14 July 2016 - 10:53 PM.

You can post Photos in this Topic if you want of all the Special Vehicles if you got them all in TLaD...

GTA IV Special Vehicle Guide is now up...

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2016 - 10:36 PM Edited by Bender.ㅤ, 16 July 2016 - 10:43 PM.

Is it fine? Im more satisfied with this Quality.

Im thinking about redoing every video i did, i just don't like the Quality of them, the Prison Bus is the worst.

• Sweet Bellic and LieutenantCB17 like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2016 - 11:29 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 17 July 2016 - 11:30 AM.

Yeah, this is better than before, obviously, but I personally don't mind quality.  As long as I see what's happening, I am good with it...

I'll add this one in now.  Repost the other Videos here or send them by PM and I will remove the old one and put the new one in its place.

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2016 - 03:18 PM Edited by Bender.ㅤ, 17 July 2016 - 04:56 PM.

Okay, I've removed the EC Black Schafter Video and replaced it with this:

Spoiler

Same goes to Prison Bus and Rhapsody:

Spoiler

And here is EC Black Yankee:

• Sweet Bellic likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2016 - 04:50 PM

Thanks man! :)  Adding the new ones in now and removing the old.

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2016 - 05:47 PM

Don't forget Yankee

And here is another one

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2016 - 05:52 PM

Adding Yankee and Diabolus now!  Thanks for contributing more Videos! :) :^:

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2016 - 07:17 PM Edited by Bender.ㅤ, 17 July 2016 - 07:55 PM.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2016 - 07:29 PM

Yeah, I am watching for edits, no worries!  I was busy with continuing on the IV Guide, but now I am done for the day, so I will be watching closely.

Btw, see?  This is why I say to have Middle Park East EMPTY for that Prison Bus.  Your Schafter vanished during the explosion.  Having another Vehicle parked there isn't a good idea for this very reason.  However, it honestly doesn't matter since you can just re-do it off-camera OR you can just get this same Schafter from Gang Wars.  Furthermore, having Autosave turned OFF is essential for the HD Era GTA's due to this very reason, too.  It usually likes to autosave after something BAD happens like this.  I never even do a IV, TLaD, TBoGT, CW, or V Save until Autosave is OFF right at the beginning of the playthrough.  Btw, as you can see, during ...Clean and Serene, there are those Unique Gang Burritos.  I am not sure if those can be obtained, though.  Would be nice, but you can try for the one in Hit the Pipe which is listed in the Guide.  Getting one from a Gang War is extremely difficult as they simply are very rare to show up and spawn.  It's usually just backup Bikes or Slamvans that come...

Adding the Laundromat now.  Also, as you can see in my Photos, I got a RED Colored Laundromat in my Save.  I obtained it from this End of Chapter Mission, but you can find them on the streets sometimes if a Laundromat was the last driven Vehicle and that's how I got mine.  I found it driving past the Lost MC Clubhouse after obtaining the normal colored one and parking it at Middle Park East once the Mission was passed.  Most Unique Vehicles in IV, TLaD, and TBoGT are like this.  They only appear in traffic if YOU are driving one or was your last Vehicle driven.  I don't know why they just don't spawn, normally, if they DO spawn if you are driving one.  Doesn't make sense lol...

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2016 - 07:41 PM Edited by Bender.ㅤ, 17 July 2016 - 07:42 PM.

Regina is last video for today though.
About losing something, i dont really bother i obtained it twice without losing Schafter, it depends if Shafter go off from parking spot or not.
Auto Save is OFF it was annoying to ask everytime if i want to save after mission.
I might get Gang Burrito i don't know.
A few more videos i plan to make then im done.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2016 - 07:47 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 17 July 2016 - 07:49 PM.

Regina AND Hakuchou Custom I hope...Since the Hakuchou is parked there at the end of the Mission, once passed.  Can just drive it back to the Bohan Safehouse and store it where the Regina is, since that is where you push it to.

Yeah, that is why it's best to NOT have another Vehicle next to an exploding Vehicle as it will more times than not move out of the parking space...

Only a few more?  I thought you were going to work on obtaining all of them in the game?! :D :p  Or at least the ones from the Story, Stubbs' Dirty Laundry, and Random Events and not the Gang Wars.  As I said previously, they are all rather easy to get except the Unique/EC Black Lustered Laundromat and Unique Prison Bus from "Get Lost."  It's really the only worthy challenge in TLaD.  The same things can be said about IV and TBoGT.  There is only so many that are actually difficult to get.  Most things in the HD Era are ultra simple when comparing them to what has to be done in the 3D Era to obtain the Special Vehicles.  It's why I prefer the 3D Era to the HD Era, as it's giving me a challenge, something the HD Era barely does...

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2016 - 07:54 PM

Yes both,

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2016 - 07:58 PM

Nice!  The Video(s) are now in the Guide.  There isn't that much more to obtain, tbh.  If you just keep playing, I don't see why you wouldn't record all of them... :D :p

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2016 - 08:36 PM

I'm watching The Lost and Damned Missions Marathon by ThirstyHyena on Youtube and during "It's War" there is a couple Gang Burritos around where you are killing the AoD and I noticed he got into one of them after killing the AoD and after the cutscene, the Gang Burrito was still just sitting there.  So that is probably a better option than getting the one from Hit the Pipe.  There is probably other instances where you can get some Gang Burritos, too, but I am not 100% sure if and when they can be obtained.  For now, I will just leave the one in the Guide from Hit the Pipe, but as early as "...Clean and Serene" you can probably obtain one, as well as from several other Story Missions.

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 July 2016 - 04:31 PM

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2016 - 05:51 PM

Ok, it's added in! :)

I will probably remove the "Hit the Pipe" Unique Gang Burrito and instead put in the one from "It's War" since I know for a fact you can obtain that one.  I am not entirely sure if you can even get the one from Hit the Pipe.  It's probably possible, as is obtaining them from some other Story Missions, but I can't be certain.  Older Guides on the Web don't even include a Gang Burrito as a Unique Vehicle, but it definitely is since you won't find one in traffic and only in a handful of Story Missions.  Similar to "Roman's Taxi" in GTA IV.  It can be obtained from at least 5-6 Missions, and even the Taxi Side Missions, but after a certain point, you can never find it again, thus a Unique Vehicle.  If that is Unique, then I don't see why a Gang Burrito in TLaD wouldn't be considered a Unique Vehicle.  Just like the Hakuchou Custom and Double T Custom.  These are only found in a couple Story Missions/Random Events as well as Races and only SOMETIMES found in Races, as well.

I will wait to update the Guide, though.  After I finish the IV Guide in the next 3-4 days, I will start on TBoGT Guide.  Once TBoGT Guide is done, I will go around and update all of my Guides where they need them...

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2016 - 05:16 PM Edited by Bender.ㅤ, 22 July 2016 - 05:21 PM.

I purposely left the doors opened to show that after i get back to them they are saved properly

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2016 - 05:45 PM

Added into both Posts in the Guide! :D :p

Keep 'em coming!  Btw, if you want to do Videos for IV eventually, go right ahead.  The Guide is done with tomorrow or the next day at the latest as all I have left is 9.1 to 10.8.  Once finished, I can start on TBoGT Guide in which you have 1 Video for so far and I hope many more to come...

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2016 - 05:49 PM

I have few videos from TBoGT that are "nonpublic" on Youtube but they are ready to be released but i don't mix it with TLaD yet.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2016 - 05:58 PM

No worries.  What else do you plan to record for TLaD?  You seriously should try the Laundromat and Prison Bus during Get Lost.  That's a huge accomplishment if you get them and would help me out a lot to see a Video since I want to get those when I do my new TLaD Save in the coming months...

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2016 - 05:37 PM

Guide Updated! 

I removed the "Hit the Pipe" Unique Gang Burrito and instead put the Unique Gang Burrito from "It's War" in the Guide since I know for certain it can be obtained.  Furthermore, TBoGT Special Vehicle Guide is now up.  Should only take 4-5 days to make since it's short and similar in nature to this TLaD Guide.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2016 - 08:25 PM

What do you guys think?  Should I keep this:

tKQSDqo.jpg?1

FzOK9TL.jpg?1

Supposedly this is the king of kings in TLaD for being extremely rare.  Even harder to get than the Unique/EC Orange/Black or White/Blue Gang Burrito during a Gang War.  This happened on Gang War 48 against the Albanians.  It was a cruising Gang War and this showed up as backup.  I don't particularly care for it or want to keep it as there is better and nicer Special Vehicles to get, but this is just insane.  Lancet Jades makes this find out to be like 1 in 500 to get.  Because of this, it makes me want to keep it, but I am not sure.

So far I have a Unique Gang Burrito obtained from "It's War."  A EC Lustered Schafter with Silver Grill from "Politics."  A Unique/EC Blue/White Slamvan from a Gang War.  A Unique/EC Black Comet from a Gang War.  And now this Mule with Missing Side Panels (Glitched = NE).  Should I keep it?

• B Dawg, thehambone and SpriteFan274 like this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The Mystic Peephole

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:18 AM

Keep it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users