18 replies to this topic
uNi
  • uNi

Feroci

• Administrator
  • Scotland
  • Best Official Gang 2014 [Feroci]

Posted 29 June 2016 - 02:51 PM

MetalMilitia89 has contributed with countless hours to create the best special vehicle guides for the GTA series. These guides will allow you to obtain vehicles with special proprieties or otherwise impossible to obtain, e.g. only exists within a specific mission.

Here's some of his work:

III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, and CW
Thanks for your huge contribution, the community definitively appreciates it! :^:
  • WHAT!?, AndyGanteks, Spider-Vice and 20 others like this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 29 June 2016 - 03:33 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 29 June 2016 - 04:10 PM.

Expect a IV, TLaD, TBoGT, and V Guide in the future...There already is a TBoGT Guide but it's outdated and there is a V Guide, if you even want to call it that, but it's not maintained by the OP, thus outdated, as well...

Go big, or don't go at all...

In time, I expect the SA Guide to reach 5,000+ Comments and 100,000+ Views.

Thanks for the Award uNi and thanks to the Staff for making this all possible!

• WHAT!?, uNi, SWEETSAPRIK and 11 others like this

uNi
  • uNi

Feroci

• Administrator
  • Scotland
  • Best Official Gang 2014 [Feroci]

Posted 29 June 2016 - 03:58 PM

Damn mobile theme. Edited the first post to include your links.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2016 - 04:09 PM

That's why I posted them as I saw it was kinda broken when you posted it! :D :p  No worries, though.

Also, you can't forget the Youtubers.  They also make this all possible.  I can surely write up all wall of text, but sometimes this isn't good enough since some people are visual learners instead of reading and understanding what is going on.  I remember way back in the early 2000's there was no such thing as Youtube Guides, hardly any Photos on the Web, either.  All you had to go off was walls of text written on Gamefaqs and all these Special Vehicles appeared way harder than they actually are.  Once I was able to see what is done with the help from various Youtubers, it became a lot easier.  There is a very small number of people who do this stuff, though.  Cuz like my Profile suggested, you need to possess Dedication, Determination, Patience, and Persistence to make this all happen.  If you don't have such traits, you probably won't be into this.

• OrionSR and thehambone like this

Misunderstood
  • Misunderstood

Keep up, motherf*cker!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2016 - 09:43 PM

Good job, now get to work on IV, EFLC and V guides. They're not gonna write themselves :p

• dailystreamz likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2016 - 09:54 PM

Yeah, I was planning on re-doing some of my HD Era Saves since all I been concentrating on is the 3D Era since 2014.  Since it's been a couple years and I only ever did a playthrough or two of the HD Era GTA's compared to 6 to 14 playthroughs of the 3D Era GTA's, it's time to switch gears and assemble better Saves than the first time around.  I was planning on starting the IV Guide first and doing it sometime this July.  Problem is, I like Videos going with the wall of text, but nobody seems to have anything for the HD Era GTA's on Youtube.  For instance, you can probably find without exaggeration, 500 Videos for III, VC, SA, LCS, and VCS.  But when it comes to IV, TLaD, TBoGT, and V, there probably is 20 Videos out there COMBINING all 4 of these HD GTA's.  Looking at the CW Guide, you see no Videos.  It makes it harder on people to go about obtaining things without a Video.  That will probably happen with IV/TLaD/TBoGT/V...There isn't many Videos to go off of which makes things complicated.  Not only that, I got all the experience I needed with obtaining everything from the 3D Era, so writing those were rather simple since I obtained them myself.  In IV, I only obtained 10 Vehicles, meanwhile there is 100+...It's difficult to write about something you never obtained.  I'll give it a go, though.  Being the Author, I have the power to edit, so if there is mistakes and problems, I can fix them.  That's the whole point about being the Author...Staying on top of things and keeping it up to date...

Misunderstood
  • Misunderstood

Keep up, motherf*cker!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2016 - 09:59 PM

Well, I'd say I'd help and post videos but I still gotta finish LCS and VCS so won't be back to IV for a couple weeks. Didn't quit LCS again and actually going through the motions so shouldn't take too long. 

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2016 - 10:02 PM

Yeah, any help is appreciated with Videos.  Obtaining them shouldn't be too much of an issue, though, since most of the HD Era GTA's went soft when it came to the Special Vehicles.  They are practically given to you unlike what you have to do to obtain them in the 3D Era for the most part.

blaze
  • blaze

Big Homie

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom
  • Super Special Gold Star 2006
    Draw Contest Booby Prize 2016
    Campaign Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 30 June 2016 - 10:16 AM

Well deserved :^:

thehambone
  • thehambone

Psychedelic Creamcheese

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2016 - 03:44 AM

Fantastic! You deserve it for all the hard work you do. Congratulations! :D
  • MetalMilitia89 likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2016 - 01:14 PM

now get to work on IV, EFLC and V guides.

I'll do TLaD first, since I am in the mood.  Will start in a few days after the holiday.  When that one is finished, I will do IV.  Stay tuned.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Founder

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 03 July 2016 - 08:30 PM

I guess congratulations are in order. I am happy to see that my urging you to write these guides several months ago resulted in such a recognition and an award, in addition to the thanks of the numerous forum members who found it much easier to obtain Special Vehicles due to your guide, me included.

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2016 - 11:23 PM

Not only you, but way before the other Guides when I first made the SA Guide back in December, a lot of people were bothering me to make the SA Guide since the old one wasn't really a Guide and the OP was offline for at least a year.  I kept telling everyone to just use Youtube and who to watch, but they insisted I put everything in ONE location with everything included showing the best Videos and Methods for all the Vehicles within.  It wasn't just a job for anyone since everyone kept telling me I was the most passionate about this stuff and know the same knowledge of Special Vehicles for every GTA in the Series.  That one is the greatest success since SA's Special Vehicles and Methods of obtaining them are much more complex and challenging compared to any of the other 3D Era GTA's, and most certainly the easy-as-pie HD Era Special Vehicles and Methods.  There's been a lot of activity just in that one Topic alone.  What I like about it, is it draws new members to the Forum.  Tons of Guests view it and eventually sign up the the Forum.  There was someone even today who signed up just to ask a question in that Guide.  SA's Guide is probably a great success, too, since there has been at least 50 new discoveries just in this year of 2016.  It speaks volumes about a game when it's 12+ years old and things are still being discovered.  I guess that is why it was a good idea to put everything all in ONE location, so we can sift out what is still unobtainable looking at the Game Scripts and with a lot of help, find new Methods and Vehicles to obtain.  With the help of about 10 people, we made it all possible.  Literally, every Vehicle in SA now can be obtained, practically.  Before the Guide was made?  At least 35 Vehicles being unobtainable which now can be obtained since everyone put their heads together to find ways to make this all possible...

• Arsen Vitiuk and Nostalgia like this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2016 - 01:04 PM

TLaD Special Vehicle Guide is now in the works.  I can tell already that these HD Era Guides won't be as good as the others.  Not a lot of research out there pertaining to anything in the HD Era GTA's and a lot of out dated information...

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2016 - 12:52 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 03 September 2016 - 01:32 AM.

TLaD Guide is coming along nicely.  It's a lot easier to write since you hardly do anything for any HD Era Special Vehicles.  It's like, "pass the Mission, Vehicle is sitting there when passed."  They are way too easy to get compared to the 3D Era GTA's...

I wanted to do these Guides, though, since I am taking a break from the 3D Era and only looking into the HD Era these next months ahead.  After TLaD Guide is done, I will do IV and then TBoGT.  We'll see if there is any steam left for GTA V...

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2016 - 10:27 PM

http://gtaforums.com...-vehicle-guide/

@Misunderstood, you happy now?

• Misunderstood likes this

Misunderstood
  • Misunderstood

Keep up, motherf*cker!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2016 - 11:36 PM

I'm never happy.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2016 - 11:51 AM

Once this is finished off, which will probably take a couple weeks since I feel like taking my sweet time on this and am also busy, I will then start on TBoGT and V.  When all is said and done, there will be 10 Guides in total and the only 10 GTA's that have Special Vehicles in them.  Advance has 3 Special Vehicles, but no Garages :D :p

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2016 - 05:33 PM

TBoGT Guide is now up!  This is the last one.  Can't be bothered to make a V Guide.  Too many differences among all the different Platforms and horrendous Patches that remove a lot of exploits in which are used to get Special Vehicles, anyways...

There is now a Guide for III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLaD, TBoGT, and CW.  9 of them so I am done.

• thehambone and DIze like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users