How to get more garages

6 replies to this topic
Rebel_217
  • Rebel_217

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2016 - 11:20 PM

So I still play gta 3 for the ps2 (believe it or not) and I found like 3 csrs I really like and I was wondering how (if possable) to get about 2 more garages

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

Special Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 June 2016 - 11:24 PM

6 cars fit in Shoreside Vale, 6 in Staunton Island and 1 in Portland.

Pastry
  • Pastry

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 29 June 2016 - 12:13 AM Edited by Pastry, 29 June 2016 - 12:14 AM.

So I still play gta 3 for the ps2 (believe it or not) and I found like 3 csrs I really like and I was wondering how (if possable) to get about 2 more garages

You can get 2 more by progressing the story mode. It will unlock 3 new islands along with 3 safehouses that all come with garages. You can also use the flying cars cheat (Right, R2, Circle, R1, L2, Down, L1, R1) and jump over the destroyed bridge in Portland and drive your way to the garage, as it has no special conditions for it unlocking.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Founder

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:00 AM

You can get 2 more by progressing the story mode. It will unlock 3 new islands along with 3 safehouses that all come with garages. You can also use the flying cars cheat (Right, R2, Circle, R1, L2, Down, L1, R1) and jump over the destroyed bridge in Portland and drive your way to the garage, as it has no special conditions for it unlocking.

Or, instead of cheating, you could also use various exploits to get to the locked islands, if you wish. Check out YouTUbe for relevant videos or look around the Forums here. If the car you want to store in the garage is the one from Portland, you could either push it through the ground or "ghost" it and drive it over to Staunton Island and beyond. However, if it is a regular vehicle you're talking about, I suggest you wait until the next island(s) will be unlocked and then find it in traffic or on its spawn point and take it to the garage.

Also, only 2 new islands will be unlocked. Just a minor correction.
  • MetalMilitia89 likes this

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

Special Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 June 2016 - 10:53 AM

How to move vehicles from Portland to SSV or SI

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 29 June 2016 - 11:54 AM

Yeah, maybe back in 2001 I'd say use Flying Cars Cheat to get to SI/SSV early, but come on...This is 2016.  How does people not know this stuff yet?

• Mikeol2014 likes this

crashoverride93
  • crashoverride93

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:32 AM Edited by crashoverride93, 20 February 2017 - 09:20 PM.

Or, instead of cheating, you could also use various exploits to get to the locked islands, if you wish. Check out YouTUbe for relevant videos or look around the Forums here. If the car you want to store in the garage is the one from Portland, you could either push it through the ground or "ghost" it and drive it over to Staunton Island and beyond. However, if it is a regular vehicle you're talking about, I suggest you wait until the next island(s) will be unlocked and then find it in traffic or on its spawn point and take it to the garage.

Also, only 2 new islands will be unlocked. Just a minor correction.
Alternatively if you set that particular vehicle in handiling.cfg

Bouancy to negative 1 you can drive pretty fast and drive off in the water and land back in land on staunton Island or shore side vale.

As far as I know doing this doesn't cause any corruption or problems.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users