Photo

Grand Theft Auto: Max Pack - a complete pack ala GOG

65 replies to this topic
Digimanbyte
  • Digimanbyte

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Thank you for this. You did a great job!

• Toshiba-3 likes this

adjwillia
  • adjwillia

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

Thanks alot for this- awesome job- cant get the link to work still however- any idea when it will be back up?

Toshiba-3
  • Toshiba-3

Building a better polygon

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

Should be good now. Apache config changed apparently :|

adjwillia
  • adjwillia

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

Thanks for that- I could download it now. However it now says that the file is damaged and needs to ejected or moved to trash. Im on Mac 10.12 though so that could be the problem?

Toshiba-3
  • Toshiba-3

Building a better polygon

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

I guess you tried downloading it again? I have a lot of error 206 with this server.

I don't have an OSX VM atm to test it but as it's packed with the usual Apple DMG it should work with any OSX version (it worked with 10.11).

You can also try another software to mount/open it like 7zip.

Don't hesitate to share your feedback once you get it working (or not...) as I don't hear much from the OSX users :)

forelle94
  • forelle94

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 hours ago

First of all I'd like to thank you, because I've never been able to run GTA properly on my PC. With your great work I was able to play through Liberty City without any problems :)

But now in San Andreas/Mandarin Mayhem there is a very annoying bug. In the mission where you have to kill the lawyers the game crashes and sends me back into the main menu. This happens everytime I kill the last of the four lawyers and it's really annoying, because I want to play every mission :/

Is there anyone who knows a way to get around this bug? Is there even a way to fail this particular mission?

I tried, but there is no time limit and even if I die it goes on. There is another mission that follows immediately after that and I would like to play it, but I can't without completing (or failing) the mission that comes before...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users