Quantcast

» «
Photo

Next DLC Speculation Thread

131,659 replies to this topic

Poll: DLC? More like TLC amirite (338 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you want the next DLC to be?

1. Nautical DLC (50 votes [14.79%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.79%

2. I'm Not A Hipster Part Two (60 votes [17.75%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.75%

3. Tuners/Import/Streetracing (167 votes [49.41%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 49.41%

4. Military DLC (13 votes [3.85%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.85%

5. Expansions to existing DLC (39 votes [11.54%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.54%

6. I don't want DLC, I want RDR2! (9 votes [2.66%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.66%

What features do you want added/given focus? (multiple choice)

1. Businesses (75 votes [4.83%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.83%

2. PvE Modes (186 votes [11.98%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.98%

3. Races (86 votes [5.54%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.54%

4. PvP Modes (18 votes [1.16%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.16%

5. Mansions (178 votes [11.47%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.47%

6. Freeroam (131 votes [8.44%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.44%

7. Bug Fixes/Balance Changes (169 votes [10.89%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.89%

8. Creator (56 votes [3.61%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.61%

9. Nightclubs (192 votes [12.37%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.37%

10. Aircraft Carrier (79 votes [5.09%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.09%

11. Map Expansion (206 votes [13.27%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.27%

12. Treasure Hunt!!! (176 votes [11.34%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.34%

What items do you want added? (multiple choice)

1. Guns (168 votes [9.31%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.31%

2. Clothes (207 votes [11.47%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.47%

3. Cosmetics (148 votes [8.20%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.20%

4. Apartments/Garages (202 votes [11.20%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.20%

5. Sports Cars (160 votes [8.87%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.87%

6. Super Cars (102 votes [5.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.65%

7. Classic Cars (205 votes [11.36%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.36%

8. Muscle Cars (212 votes [11.75%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.75%

9. Other Vehicles (138 votes [7.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.65%

10. Special/Weaponised Vehicles (69 votes [3.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.82%

11. Aircraft (89 votes [4.93%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.93%

12. Boats/Submarines (104 votes [5.76%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.76%

Vote Guests cannot vote
ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Great car week for me:
The Hustler I wanted for any price
The Stromberg I wanted on sale
(Photos to follow)

jdj2Og2.jpg

i9KYq0T.jpg

IlmXTSE.jpg

• CarimboHanky, Arms Dealer, bulldog385 and 3 others like this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Walking In The Dark Path AGAIN!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted A week ago

sooo free money on march... NICE!

just in time for the next update.

It'll probably come with the next update itself
yep, ill probably be something like 250k...

which would be enough to buy a new shirt and a hat from the new update 😂😂

your hustler look sexy...

i when full rusty on mine, put on the "barn find" livery for the ultimate ratrod look
  • hei3enberg, Rafae and ash-274 like this

Lupo-Akane
  • Lupo-Akane

Mi-24 Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

what about some new fashion or hairs?! :-(((

I was hoping for some new cute and sexy outfits, and hair......
  • The_Great_One, xwinkx_girlYakuza and Krispy2396 like this

thepiebaker
  • thepiebaker

Helicarrier-sexuality

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

sooo free money on march... NICE!
just in time for the next update.

It'll probably come with the next update itself
yep, ill probably be something like 250k...
which would be enough to buy a new shirt and a hat from the new update

Let's be more realistic...
It's enough for belly button lint
  • CarimboHanky, chef_archie and kovaandr like this

JR_Death
  • JR_Death

Petrolhead

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

I'm probably repeating the obvious, but I believe that the next update will be finally INAH pt2 with a visual appeal as LRCC and IGG's, more clothes,hairs (beards to plz), tatoos, cars and more space to buy a new property (Houses, Ap...), with "mid season" like SR (Transform Races) where we will be able to play Stromberg and Deluxo special races. I'm really curious with the theme of the great dlc of this year.

• xDatxJunkyx likes this

menny
  • menny

Homeboy

• Members
  • Italy

Posted A week ago

INHA2 could just be an excuse to add some classic vehicles ( just what I hope if you ask me). I'm really looking forward to a good fleet of classics, not just 2 or 3 vehicles.
  • ash-274, xDatxJunkyx, symphonight and 1 other like this

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by ash-274, A week ago.

your hustler look sexy...

i when full rusty on mine, put on the "barn find" livery for the ultimate ratrod look

"Barn Find" looked really good, combined with the other rust options, but my garages are all rust-free.  The "Salt" options were a nice alternative, too.

For my Hustler I used the basic "coffee & cream" colors that my family's 1935 Auburn replica has (though I couldn't get metallic brown without making the cream color look stupid).  I was going to make the Hustler after a 1934 Ford Roadster we used to have, but the top was too "chopped"-looking and I would have had to create another crew to get the right color of yellow for it.

• CarimboHanky likes this

EVOLUT7ON
  • EVOLUT7ON

R* contests winner: #BeMyValentine #BIKERS #FestiveSurprise2017

• The Connection
  • United-States
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Runner-Up
    Best Funny [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Runner-Up

Posted A week ago Edited by EVOLUT7ON, A week ago.

Are we seriously expect new dlc info during the Doomsday drip-feed? Did we have it in past? Highly doubt... At least, we should expect any hints not earlier 1st/2nd of March.

I expect:

Announcing $200k-400k gift from R* and additional discounts for these weekends in GTAO
Example
Also, we can see some results and game statistics from R* for the year of 2017.
Example

And let's not forget that we are waiting for RDR2 info in the coming weeks (mostly Thursdays).

• Mach1bud, Commander S, LokDog and 4 others like this

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Coolest GTA Member 2017
    Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted A week ago

I agree, I don't think there will be any announcements about the next update until after this drip feed is over. 

• EVOLUT7ON, Commander S, 555-We-Tip and 2 others like this

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

Jet Lover & Freeroam Terrorist Since 2013

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted A week ago

giphy.gif

• hei3enberg, alkaline_, xDatxJunkyx and 3 others like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

High Roller

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Are we seriously expect new dlc info during the Doomsday drip-feed? Did we have it in past? Highly doubt... At least, we should expect any hints not earlier 1st/2nd of March.

I expect:
Announcing $200k-400k gift from R* and additional discounts for these weekends in GTAO
Example
Also, we can see some results and game statistics from R* for the year of 2017.
Example

And let's not forget that we are waiting for RDR2 info in the coming weeks (mostly Thursdays).

Good point...

I wonder why they said more details coming though, maybe there's an elaborate set of tasks to do or something for us to get that money.
  • alkaline_ and ryannata like this

bebay123
  • bebay123

Newswire Researcher and Decipher Personnel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I agree, I don't think there will be any announcements about the next update until after this drip feed is over. 

they've done an announcement once before like that...before the dripfeed was done...but it was more like a subtle hint

AStiffBreeze
  • AStiffBreeze

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

These days they want everyone to blow their cash by the end of the dripfeed (expect lots of vehicles to go on sale around that time), then they'll announce and launch the new DLC as quickly as possible, so that people don't have time to save up again. That way the people who absolutely must have something the day it releases will be tempted by shark cards.
  • ryannata likes this

Cavot
  • Cavot

Formerly Viper-Venom

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted A week ago

Curious as to what the next update is. I'm hoping for a teaser on Friday. Hopefully it's an update that isn't all about weaponized vehicles and has some decent new vehicles.
  • xDatxJunkyx, Clorox Bleach and ryannata like this

Pocket Fox
  • Pocket Fox

Kinda Foxy

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Curious as to what the next update is. I'm hoping for a teaser on Friday. Hopefully it's an update that isn't all about weaponized vehicles and has some decent new vehicles.

It could be an update that gives you 32 million dollars in Bit Coins and people would still complain "nothing good in this update again"

• Personal, LokDog, ryannata and 1 other like this

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • Most Missed 2016
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted A week ago

It could be an update that gives you 32 million dollars in Bit Coins and people would still complain "nothing good in this update again"

Getting millions of dollars worth of crypto from somebody you never met would raise too many alarms, nothing good can come from it.

• xDatxJunkyx and ryannata like this

thepiebaker
  • thepiebaker

Helicarrier-sexuality

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

they've done an announcement once before like that...before the dripfeed was done...but it was more like a subtle hint

I swear to cthulhu they announced they would have an announcement for an announcement of an update before
xbply.jpg

Piro
  • Piro

Pilot // The Lazlow Show fan

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Photoshop Winner

Posted A week ago Edited by Piro, A week ago.

it could be an update that gives grifers a 5mill$ missile that removes all your money and progress from the game and f*cks you in the ass 24/7 with barbwire bat and fanboys would still say "Yes sir, thank you sir, please may I have another?"

• Shadowfennekin, chef_archie, irish.chr and 3 others like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted A week ago

I just hope the next update has some nice tweaks (buffed bombs, and tone down some of the tryhard stuff - like EWO, longer cooldowns on passive mode, etc.). That'd be great in my opinion.

• chef_archie, alkaline_, DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin and 2 others like this

Devdevi45
  • Devdevi45

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Devdevi45, A week ago.

If we get another radio station in the near future then I hope it be rock music.
  • varulven, bulldog385, MisFit-138 and 4 others like this

thepiebaker
  • thepiebaker

Helicarrier-sexuality

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

If we get another radio station in the near future then I hope it be rock music.

I just hope it's tolerable.
  • Piro and ryannata like this

AStiffBreeze
  • AStiffBreeze

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago Edited by AStiffBreeze, A week ago.

I just hope the next update has some nice tweaks (buffed bombs, and tone down some of the tryhard stuff - like EWO, longer cooldowns on passive mode, etc.). That'd be great in my opinion.

I'd love to see the Rocket Voltic get some love (faster jet boost recovery, or longer bursts - Vigilante makes it look ridiculous now), the Bombushka and Volatol should be slightly buffed to have similar durability to the Hunter (currently the Avenger makes them both look laughable), and yeah some of the silly tryhard stuff should be looked at (just make it affect K/D). I doubt we'll get any of that though.

On passive mode, there should be a block from activating it after you've killed someone - doesn't have to be too long, just enough that it can't be abused. And if you get killed, remove that block immediately (so that the people who need it can always access it).

SideStunt
  • SideStunt

Damn dude.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Its about time they should add one. I currently have the music turned off in-game because I got bored of it, and due to the lack of a proper hard rock/metal radio station. I always turn on and blast my own music through Spotify. Also, Forza Horizon 3 has a proper rock/metal station which I just f*cking love.

Willy A. Jeep
  • Willy A. Jeep

Best Of All... It's An Albany

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Quoting the legendary Happy Hunter, OK... Real nervous.

I've mulled about the problem of the abuse done to the easy way out feature long and hard, and I've come to a complicated conclusion that, hopefully, would drastically reduce the abuse while leaving the feature in for when it's needed. I figure the best thing to do would be to take the player's recent activities - combat, missions, bounties - and enforce a long wait timer based upon those actions. If a player has killed another player in the past, say, two minutes, they can't off themselves for five. The same system applies to passive mode abuse, where it can't be activated after being aggressive.

I've never understood the idea that the easy way out option should be completely removed. It does come in handy at times, and sometimes it can be downright necessary if you're stuck in one spot. It, and passive mode, just need to be more strictly controlled.

On the other side of this, as I mentioned in another thread some time ago, players who are the victims of repeated attacks should be able to opt into a sort-of "protection" against their attacker. Making them passive to the attacker alone, giving a BST-like boost against them, extra resistance, whatever. Make it so that the victimized player can go on about their business without the worry of being bothered, and maybe help level the playing ground for that first defensive kill.

Of course, I've always been an opponent to having heavy weapons on aircraft in this game, especially ones that can take multiple hits from explosives. I don't know about how it works in real life, but I've seen one too many heat-seeking missiles fly from behind a building and blow up a random in their Declasse Asea for no good reason, and it startles me how every chump in the state can steal a fighter jet loaded with super effective explosive bullets. I'd hope to see Rockstar balance out the heavy-hitters of the game before they take away the scant options for escape that grounded folks have. Limit missiles, make them more inaccurate, do away with those explosive rounds. I'd say that 100 20mm rounds a second is enough to ruin anybody's day without being explosive.

• alkaline_, Classique and Happy Hunter like this

menny
  • menny

Homeboy

• Members
  • Italy

Posted A week ago

A little tease would be great anyway.
  • alkaline_ likes this

irish.chr
  • irish.chr

I did something bad and now I have to accept the revolution

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

On the other side of this, as I mentioned in another thread some time ago, players who are the victims of repeated attacks should be able to opt into a sort-of "protection" against their attacker. Making them passive to the attacker alone

That's already a thing. Was added a while ago. You can "go ghost" after being killed a certain amount of times.

• alkaline_, Sanches and Defca like this

Willy A. Jeep
  • Willy A. Jeep

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

On the other side of this, as I mentioned in another thread some time ago, players who are the victims of repeated attacks should be able to opt into a sort-of "protection" against their attacker. Making them passive to the attacker alone

That's already a thing. Was added a while ago. You can "go ghost" after being killed a certain amount of times.

Is that not only an off-radar option? I was under the impression it did nothing but make the victim harder to find, not more protected. Color me impressed (and a little stupid) if so.

• alkaline_ likes this

irish.chr
  • irish.chr

I did something bad and now I have to accept the revolution

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Is that not only an off-radar option? I was under the impression it did nothing but make the victim harder to find, not more protected. Color me impressed (and a little stupid) if so.

That's a different thing. This makes you essentially passive mode, but only to one person.

• alkaline_ likes this

Willy A. Jeep
  • Willy A. Jeep

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

That's a different thing. This makes you essentially passive mode, but only to one person.

Then color me stupid. I knew it was a feature - have seen the option appear aplenty - but never thought it was exactly what I had imagined the game needed. Neato burrito.

Of course, my other points hopefully still stand. Thank you for teaching me!

• alkaline_ and irish.chr like this

0wn996
  • 0wn996

Kick ass and leave a footprint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A week ago

A little tease would be great anyway.

Not likely.
With 2 more cars in the dripfeed (20th and 27th of feb.), the next DLC will come either the 6th or the 13th of March, and there will be a trailer on the Thursday before the DLC is released, so either the 1st or the 8th of March.

22 user(s) are reading this topic

9 members, 11 guests, 2 anonymous users