Racing Missions Community (R.M.C)

45 replies to this topic
Varro Sasuke
  • Varro Sasuke

Retired player.

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 12 September 2016 - 11:40 AM

This might be old, but these missions are my first race mission. You can give a try if you want.

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/26690

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/26839

• Huzaifa khan likes this

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

♠♠The Gangsta‘♠♠

• Members
  • Pakistan
  • DYOM Mission of the Year 2016 [Code Of Silence]

Posted 12 September 2016 - 01:00 PM

This might be old, but these missions are my first race mission. You can give a try if you want.

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/26690
http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/26839

Amazing bro, I should rate these missions ASAP. :)

Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 13 September 2016 - 07:58 AM

Ok I checked this thread n0w and it looks very interesting. I will participate.

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

♠♠The Gangsta‘♠♠

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 13 September 2016 - 02:45 PM

Ok I checked this thread n0w and it looks very interesting. I will participate.

Sure bro, just create race mission and you get in! :)

MooMooMiLK
  • MooMooMiLK

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2016 - 01:43 AM

Everyone can enter?

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 18 September 2016 - 01:50 AM

Of course! Do I have to say more?

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 21 September 2016 - 07:02 AM Edited by Light Syde Riandy, 21 September 2016 - 07:12 AM.

Race with Cesar (Event 1)

Rating: 3.5/10

Difficulty: Too Easy

Pros:

- Great variations of actors and cars. Decent objects and decent animations.

Cons:

- This mission has few bugs. Such as the opponents likes to ignore the first turn, and increasing time limits.

- All three cars that this mission offer have slightly better top speed than all of your opponents'

- Close in the finish line, there are no explosive barrels. Making the mission cannot be failed.

Opinions/Suggestions:

- Since the fastest car is ZR-350, make the choices of Player's car as Sabre, Blade, and Hotknife.

- Add a barrier(s) to lead all of your opponents into all those determined checkpoints.

- Add explosive barrels close in the finish line and activate "must survive" feature for every opponent racers to make a possibility of mission failed.

Race with Cesar (Event 2)

Rating: 4.5/10 

Pros:

- Great variations of actors, cars, and animations. Decent objects.

- The choice of the player's car determines the difficulty of this race. There are BF Injection, Banditto, and Sandking. Something like this is good for players who have decent racing skills. While pros like me could have some fun trying to beat this mission even with a s***** BF Injection.

Cons:

- Although the ramp part adds a point of interests for this mission, I decided put it as one of the flaws from this mission. Because sometimes, that part can be annoying when an opponent can accidentally falls down to the river below the broken bridge. The worst of all is, they could unintentionally blocks the player's way and making the player falls down to the river.

- Thanks to routepoints bugs, I can beat this mission even with a BF Injection (this is most likely a luck based win for me after a few attempts playing this mission).

- Close in the finish line, there are no explosive barrels. Making the mission cannot be failed. This mission also has increasing time limit bug.

Opinions/Suggestions:

- Add a barrier(s) to make all of your opponents jumps the ramp correctly.

- Add explosive barrels close in the finish line and activate "must survive" feature for every opponent racers to make a possibility of mission failed.

• Varro Sasuke and Huzaifa khan like this

Varro Sasuke
  • Varro Sasuke

Retired player.

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 21 September 2016 - 12:00 PM Edited by Varro Sasuke, 21 September 2016 - 12:02 PM.

Race with Cesar (Event 1)

Rating: 3.5/10

Pros:
- Great variations of actors and cars. Decent objects and decent animations.

Cons:
- This mission has few bugs. Such as the opponents likes to ignore the first turn, and increasing time limits.
- All three cars that this mission offer have slightly better top speed than all of your opponents'
- Close in the finish line, there are no explosive barrels. Making the mission cannot be failed.

Opinions/Suggestions:
- Since the fastest car is ZR-350, make the choices of Player's car as Sabre, Blade, and Hotknife.
- Add a barrier(s) to lead all of your opponents into all those determined checkpoints.

Race with Cesar (Event 2)

Rating: 4.5/10 

Pros:
- Great variations of actors, cars, and animations. Decent objects.
- The choice of the player's car determines the difficulty of this race. There are BF Injection, Banditto, and Sandking. Something like this is good for players who have decent racing skills. While pros like me could have some fun trying to beat this mission even with a s***** BF Injection.

Cons:
- Although the ramp part adds a point of interests for this mission, I decided put it as one of the flaws from this mission. Because sometimes, that part can be annoying when an opponent can accidentally falls down to the river below the broken bridge. The worst of all is, they could unintentionally blocks the player's way and making the player falls down to the river.
- Thanks to routepoints bugs, I can beat this mission even with a BF Injection (this is most likely a luck based win for me after a few attempts playing this mission).
- Close in the finish line, there are no explosive barrels. Making the mission cannot be failed. This mission also has increasing time limit bug.

Opinions/Suggestions:
- Add a barrier(s) to make all of your opponents jumps the ramp correctly.

Thank you for the feedbacks. Well yes, like I said before that those missions were my first race mission which be made about 3 years ago or so. That time I'm still learning basic and things. Mistakes and bugs will surely to be seen,

If I have a free time, I will try to make single race mission or mission pack if possible.

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

♠♠The Gangsta‘♠♠

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 29 September 2016 - 04:06 AM

Is there any kind of ship racing mission allowed ? If yes, then add this also...

xscreen.jpg.pagespeed.ic.OuUBv7H9KT.jpg

Sign my mission: Midnight Party

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 29 September 2016 - 04:59 AM

Is there any kind of ship racing mission allowed ? If yes, then add this also...

If I can fail by letting my opponents win, then yes.

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

♠♠The Gangsta‘♠♠

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 29 September 2016 - 10:43 AM

If I can fail by letting my opponents win, then yes.
But, it's a timeout challange ?

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:06 PM

The difficulty of Time Attack race only depends on player's driving skill. And designers can make the remaining time after reaching last checkpoint as more than 9 seconds, even more than a minute.

With that, that kind of single race mission is not allowed even though Time Attack is indeed one of all race type missions.

An exception has been made for a Mission Pack.

/\rdooZ
  • /\rdooZ

Proud Member of the Order of The Phoenix

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:38 PM

That 'racist restriction' had me laughing way more than I expected

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:42 PM Edited by Light Syde Riandy, 29 September 2016 - 01:22 PM.

Changed Racist into discrimination.

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:23 PM

Now look again at the first post! Happy now?

/\rdooZ
  • /\rdooZ

Proud Member of the Order of The Phoenix

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 29 September 2016 - 04:40 PM

Alright,so the rule says that you can't say that a mission would be better if it had certain skins,because judging characters badly is considered as discrimination....because reasons.Yup,totally a lot more clear now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users