After being inactive for 2 months and had been suggested by Huzaifa Khan to revive S.A.R.S topic. I instead, decided to create another similar topic due to ProdigyX34's retirement and inactivity after me and Huzaifa's discussions via GTAForums PM.
In this topic - we play, share, and optionally rate racing missions shared by other people. You don't need to PM me in order to join this community. All you have to do is simply share any kind of race mission whether it's a single mission or mission pack and you will become a part of my first community ever created in DYOM section.
This community is endless, meaning you can share as many race missions as you want. Although for single race missions, you are prohibited to create police chase objective only, brawl objective only missions, or both. Futhermore, most of the gameplay parts of that single race mission must be racing. As for mission packs, most of the missions must be race. Exceeding the amount of unique missions.
Original community> http://gtaforums.com...ng-series-sars/
If you violates the rules for three times, you will be automatically evicted from this community and we can never accept you again no matter what you do.
- Do not spam.
- Do not insult, troll, flame, or make any kind of offensive comments against each others.
- Do not go off-topic.
- Do not make unnecessary posts.
Warned members are members who violated the rules for twice. If they violate a rule once again, they will be automatically kicked out from this community.
Violating these restrictions will not causing your name to be erased from this community. However, violating these restrictions even for once and your name will be putted in penaltied members.
- Land vehicle race missions only (with an exception for Rhino). Therefore, you can't feature any kind of air and/or sea vehicles as some of the race participants. (Enemy Hunters, Flamethrower enemies, Rocket laucher enemies, Heat seeking rocket launcher enemies, Molotov thrower enemies, Enemy Grenadiers, Satchel Charge enemies, and Minigun enemies are forbidden to be included in a race mission even though they only serve as obstacles that handicaps the player).
- Do not use cheats or mods that can help you win in any race missions featured in this community (If the mission is impossible, then you are allowed to do so).
- Do not duck down during motorcycle races (pressing up button on your keyboard repeatedly). Since this technique will exceed the speed limit of your motorcycle.
- Do not execute "P.I.T Maneuver" (a technique where a racer slide over either side of an opponent car's rear tires. Making them out of control for awhile). Unless if the race mission is impossible without doing it. For motorcycle races, do not slide over one of the opponents' rear tire.
- Make your reviews as respected as possible. For example, You can't put: "This mission requires anime skins" as one of the cons of the rated mission. Because judging characters featured in the rated mission badly is considered as a discrimination insult. And we don't accept bad discrimination in this community.
- Do not give player any kind of weapons during race objectives.
- English only. If you wish to use different language in your mission, be sure to add translations in your mission descriptions or descriptions during gameplay of that mission (alternatively, you can provide an additional download link for a text file that is written about the translations of the uploaded mission or put it in the same archieve file of the uploaded mission).
- One type of vehicles in each race mission only (cars only race objective, motorcycles only race objective, etc...).
Penaltied members are members who violated one of the restrictions. These members are still being parts of this community. Although they will be given punishments by the topic manager. In order for their names to be erased from penaltied members. One must accomplish detentions given by the topic manager to them.
1.) 0 - 0.9/10 : <Terrible>
2.) 1 - 1.9/10 : <Awful>
3.) 2 - 2.9/10 : <Poor>
4.) 3 - 3.9/10 : <Bad>
5.) 4 - 4.9/10 : <Could be better>
6.) 5/10 : <Average>
7.) 5.1 - 6.9/10 : <Good>
8.) 7 - 7.9/10 : <Great>
9.) 8 - 8.9/10 : <Fantastic>
10.) 9 - 9.9/10 : <Amazing>
11.) 10/10 : <Perfect>
<Too Easy> - <Easy> - <Medium> - <Hard> - <Challenging(Perfect)> - <Impossible>
<Your opinions and/or suggestions about the rated mission or mission pack>
As a long time racing missions designer, before starting to create a race mission, I provide you people all tips in order to make your racing missions free from bugs and to make your racing missions as good as possible.
1. If you plan to make more than one opponent in your racing mission, make sure you have made a backup race mission before the race objective started. Because there is one random bug where the copied racers always ignores their copied routepoints and immediately head to the last checkpoint of current race objective instead. This bug cannot be removed. Once this happened, quit the game, delete the bugged mission, and continue designing from backup mission.
2. Add explosive barrels close before the last checkpoint. This is to make a mission failed screen popped up for every time one of your opponents becomes the first to cross the finish line. Make sure to activate "Must Survive" for all of your opponents' vehicles before doing this (Activate "Must Survive" for all of the opponent racer actors also if one of your opponents' vehicles cannot be destroyed by explosive barrels due to one of DYOM V 8.1 bugs).
3. Sometimes, all of the opponent racers ignores one of the routepoints. Making the race quite annoying and messed up. To prevent this, you must use a barrier, and/or ramp, and/or any kind of helpful objects that can alternatively make these bugged actors to not take wrong turn for one time.
4. To make a good one on one race, give your opponent a faster car than yours. Also, add the same opponent almost close to the latest checkpoint while also hide the previous one. Sure this makes the mission unrealistic, but what other method can you do since all of your opponents never go full speed even though you had set their behavior as "Aggresive"?
5. Setting up routepoints is undeniably the hardest section throughout the developments of a race mission. You must not make one mistake (or use "Extend routepoint" feature if you want to make a race mission with more than one opponent) even for once or you will encounter routepoints messed up bug for copied actors that was written in tips number one. Once the glitch occurs; restart DYOM, load backup mission, and redesign the whole routepoints (Do not save the mission before testing to make sure that your mission is free from this annoying bug or not).
6. Set every racers' drive behavior as "Aggresive", and make all of their vehicles damage proof.
7. Add opponents maximum 7, because not everyone have good PCs to be able to play a race missions with more than 7 opponents without lagging.
Use this file to search for any vehicles, objects, interiors, and pedestrians that you desire faster. You can even teleport to any interiors that are normally inaccessible even with browse interiors feature from DYOM mod by using a mod called "SA teleport + interiors" inside this archieve.
9. Inside the archieve named "DYOM missions development helpers" (a .zip file in tips number 8). There is a file named "Vehicles speed". Use it to set up the difficulty of your race mission. I recommend to give a vehicle for player 10 ranks slower than the fastest vehicle in that race mission. E.G: If that fastest vehicle is infernus, then give a vehicle for player at least Jester or any slower vehicles.
- Take note that below is the list of engine and braking changes if you turn on "Improved handling" mod in your modloader menu:
FBI Truck=Hotring Racer
LS, SF, and LV Police=Elegy
Ranger, and Patriot=Sandking
You may use mods to make your racing missions as interesting as possible. But only mods that makes the missions can still be played normally without them installed (skins, weapons, vehicles, custom scripts, etc...). Mods like SA state prison, total conversations, GTA: United, etc... are not allowed.
I have some of my personal favorites, you may download here:
- Put one of these mods in your "modloader" folder:
SAPD Turismo> https://www.sendspace.com/file/mvxqjo
Deimos SP> https://www.sendspace.com/file/554b6z
Phobos VT> https://www.sendspace.com/file/gvnzo4
V8 Ghost> https://www.sendspace.com/file/tkwwb8
Polaris GT> https://www.sendspace.com/file/cs49mi
Colored Patriot> https://www.sendspace.com/file/172jke
Improved handling> https://www.sendspace.com/file/yyu5lp
Hidden vehicle colors> https://www.sendspace.com/file/usgdm0
- Custom vehicles name display> https://www.sendspace.com/file/j7shng
- Vehicles audio (Replace your GTA SA crack inside your "GTA San Andreas" folder with the one inside this archieve).> https://www.sendspace.com/file/1mkpm6
- All mods> https://www.sendspace.com/file/sswnjc
This section contains every missions that recently added (Take note that some of these missions are also from S.A.R.S topic).
|Legend of the Streets||Download: Coming soon||-/10|
|Street X Terminator||Download: Coming soon||-/10|
|Furious Underground||Download: Coming soon||-/10|
|What kind of race is this?||Just a single missions about racing without any story|
|F*cking workers||The workers of Idiot.Inc got themself bored with their work and decided to held a race event. After reach the finish line, their boss caught them and they got fired|
|Stupid gangsta'||Johny fall in love with a girl. However, Cesar also loves that girl. Win the race and get that girl!|
|Race War||Bangun and Goto held a race event and the winner can take over 5 Dragon Casino. Win the race for your boss or they'll cut your head.|
|S.A.R.S : Event 1#||You play as Frei Rizzi. Your goal is simple, fight against other opponents to get your win!|
|S.A.R.S : Event 2#||The kart racing. You play as Rinna Flynn, one of drivers in LwFS. Overtake all opponents for win this race.|
|Female Provement||The Conflict between two famous female drivers Michelle and Rinna is begin when they accepting the challenge to get the proof for showing the domination|
|The New Machine||After Ferry made a mistake with his car, He decide to join another race to solve his problem, even the current race is his favorite one but this time he'll show up his aggressiveness to relive his favorite car.|
|Deathly Night||Frei has been informed from Frank about an accident which causing S.A.R.S. community made a cancellation of "High risk" event several years ago. And now, seems the community has made their decision to appear this event on their schedule surely.|
|Hood Challenge||After Grove Street won a turf war last night, seems Ballas won't accept about their victory and wants to challenge them by doing a race and their new hoods has became as the stakes, Sweet has sent a great driver who had a better experience than anyone else, BigMacc. So the whole Grove Streets members were counting on him to defend their hood.|
|BV's Racing Events 1#||Boss Varro racing events is about to start!|
|NFS: RR - The First Race||Vroom vroom and all that stuff. |
Difficulty: Only the chosen one (You can't even beat that sh*thole Caddy and Baggage no matter what you do unless you edited the handling.cfg)
|Want some wheels?||This is just a single mission.It is about a wagered-racing.The difficulty is mediumly hard! So goodluck!|
|Falling Skies||This is a racing mission that would start to race uphill through the built objects!|
|S.A.R.S. High Way, Full Speed||The Following mission is a "Drag Race Tipe" U Play as a racer and try to win and beat all Participants.|
|The Blacklist Wanted||The blacklist wanted member George who was participated 6 times in San Fiero racing event. But every time he became runner up, Now this time he make an evil plan to win the 7th edition of San Fiero race. More you watch in this mission.|
|Biker's Edition Xtreme||This mission is all about my upcoming racing series: Biker's Edition Xtreme (Season One). In this mission you can watch different biker crew's who fight for their teams. More you can watch in the mission. |
|Race with Cesar [Event 1]||Only for Pro Race! |
but, if you like race try to download this mission!
- write your best score and what the position of the race (like 1st, or 2nd) comment below
if are the best in here, he/she get a best prize!
|Race with Cesar [Event 2]||off road race! a little dificult to finish |
Please rate and comment if you like!
write your best time and what the rank of the race!
- 1Caker for starting it all.
- Huzaifa Khan for his suggestion to revive S.A.R.S topic.
- GHozT! for the topic logo.
- LCS PC Team, Roberto, Son of Big Boss, iG-Adamss, NTAuthority, Serega1, and Qwerty Van Hallen for car mods.
- ar87ace for Hidden vehicle colors mod.
- Phnx for the logo of "Trailer", "Introduction", "Rules", "Warned members", "Restrictions", "Penaltied members", "Review format", "Tips", "Modifications", "Mission database", and "Credits".
- ZAZ for Custom vehicles name display" mod.
- Denull and Bender for SA teleport + interiors mod.