[V] Menyoo PC "Object Spooner" Tutorial

52 replies to this topic
TacticX
  • TacticX

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:30 PM

Is there a way to get past the 2000 prop limit? Or is this something hard coded into GTA V itself...

waynechriss
  • waynechriss

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:55 AM Edited by waynechriss, 17 February 2017 - 06:16 AM.

For whatever reason, all cunning stunt objects appear to be 'invalid for me'

dancof
  • dancof

Player Hater

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 27 February 2017 - 01:53 PM Edited by dancof, 28 February 2017 - 03:59 PM.

Thank you so much to create useful guide.

Can you help me how to exit spooner mod and come to character normally ?.

DidSomebodySayYouga
  • DidSomebodySayYouga

Bravado: Thanks for the bailout America

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 08 March 2017 - 06:31 AM

I Can't spawn ped or object. List of objects and peds is absolutley clean.

vickyyang
  • vickyyang

Player Hater

• Members
  • China

Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:15 PM Edited by vickyyang, 17 April 2017 - 06:15 PM.

how did U make it like that>>>http://i.imgur.com/uhNoYN5.gif

please let me know,thank u very much!

everytime I place the cigarette on player‘s mouth,the car will be crazy,never drive it like normal,why???

meimeiriver
  • meimeiriver

Crackhead

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 April 2017 - 09:37 AM

Is there a way Menyoo can import 'old' Map Editor xml files? Map Editor takes ages to load a map.

Thanks.

pjckmen
  • pjckmen

Player Hater

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:22 AM

Hi guys !!!  You can help me fix menyoo error and when to save save sponner error . thanks bro   :D

AQDBIW3.pngLqF1ck0.png

minhtiensg
  • minhtiensg

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 15 June 2017 - 04:42 AM Edited by minhtiensg, 15 June 2017 - 04:43 AM.

"Note: To use add-on ped models, append to the PedList.xml file"

I noticed this when reading the manual of menyoo, and I want to add more custom ped. Can some one give me an intruction on how to do that?

I already had a lot of ped install using add-on peds mod.

MAFINS
  • MAFINS

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:54 PM

"Note: To use add-on ped models, append to the PedList.xml file"

I noticed this when reading the manual of menyoo, and I want to add more custom ped. Can some one give me an intruction on how to do that?

I already had a lot of ped install using add-on peds mod.

You can either use the Favourites menu in the ped spawner and add the add-on models as favourites.
Or edit menyooStuff/PedList.xml.

You should be able to interpret the syntax, it's pretty basic.

MoravianLion
  • MoravianLion

Player Hater

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:06 PM Edited by MoravianLion, 26 June 2017 - 06:28 PM.

Hi! This mod is incredible! However, I have a little problem (big one for me!) - for fully customizable MP models there seems to be maybe bug? This F**** blue-white shirt as default. I can't get it out of character's body. It's really flustrating. Because it won't dissapear once I want to go with something else, another shirt for instance. Problem seems to be in option "Torso" where this shirtis probably fully fixed.

Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

EDIT.: Nvm, I figure it out :))

DAMND
  • DAMND

SPANKED-up madman

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Tribute Video
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Parody Film

Posted 27 June 2017 - 12:54 AM

Accessories/tops

The character's upper body consists of 3 parts, Torso, Accessories/Tops, and the other Tops

to have no top accessory put accessories/tops to 15

(I saw you figured it out, just in case anyone else has same issue)

MissingNoGuy55
  • MissingNoGuy55

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:33 AM Edited by MissingNoGuy55, 28 June 2017 - 04:33 AM.

How come whenever I load placement files more than once, the game crashes? I've noticed this happen a lot and it's confusing me because it shouldn't happen

DAMND
  • DAMND

SPANKED-up madman

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2017 - 12:45 AM

Stuff like crashing is not something I can help with. I'm just a user. The person who makes the mod is Mafins. He comes around this thread sometimes but you're probably better off asking him on gta5-mods if you want him to see it

• MissingNoGuy55 likes this

MissingNoGuy55
  • MissingNoGuy55

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2017 - 06:24 AM Edited by MissingNoGuy55, 30 June 2017 - 06:58 AM.

Ah. I was using the bugged "Delete world entities in radius" feautre. Whoops!

kasa
  • kasa

Hustler

• Members

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:08 AM

Anyone can tell how to add buildings? I'm just a beginner with this, I would like to try and makes south Ls feel more like real south central and change area with more real houses

rudy03
  • rudy03

I own the 3D world! $$$

• Members
  • India

Posted 24 July 2017 - 07:18 PM

Is it possible to have dynamic attachments?
I'm trying for a boat on a car, or a car under a boat, but either way, only one remains enterable (the host of attachment).
Is it possible to make the attached vehicle enterable as well?
I also wanted boat+heli, car+plane, etc.
Please help.

nick_g44
  • nick_g44

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:47 AM

Hey DAMND,

I am trying to create a mod with Menyoo and object spooner and have the need to remove a real world prop or two to create the desired effect.

Whenever I do this and reload the saved file the real world objects return. Is there a way around this?

Also, if not, I heard this could be achieved through Map Editor? Maybe I could use that to just delete the real work objects however, I haven't worked out how haha

• meimeiriver likes this

CorporalCactus
  • CorporalCactus

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:13 PM

can anyone help me understand why the object list is completely empty? Menyoo doesnt allow spawning of any objects for me.

meimeiriver
  • meimeiriver

Crackhead

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 3 weeks ago

This looks all very promising! :)

I need like a zillion rotations fixed on a wooden floor (made out of hundreds of upside-down hei_Heist_str_AvUnitL_01 objects, LOL: I guess this game has no 'Primitive' building blocks, like in Second Life). So, I'm hoping to convert the Map Editor map to Menyoo first, then use Menyoo to fine-control the correct placement of these floor elements, and then converting the lot back to ymap again.

Lupin_III
  • Lupin_III

Le Voleur.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

How would I delete a task?
I'm trying to get a ped that I spawned to follow me in a car (that I also spawned), but the ped doesn't drive the car after he gets into it. I figured it has something to do with my task sequence, but I can't figure out how to remove one specific task, or if that is even possible.

meimeiriver
  • meimeiriver

Crackhead

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

Hey DAMND,

I am trying to create a mod with Menyoo and object spooner and have the need to remove a real world prop or two to create the desired effect.

Whenever I do this and reload the saved file the real world objects return. Is there a way around this?

Also, if not, I heard this could be achieved through Map Editor? Maybe I could use that to just delete the real work objects however, I haven't worked out how haha

When you delete an object in Map Editor (which belongs to the world, not its own map), it adds an <Item> entry to the RemoveFromWorld section. You can save that map, and use it.

Menyoo, sadly, does not have RemoveFromWorld, or something similar in functionality. I recently asked MAFINS about it, but he's not superstrong in the replying department.  :blink:

DAMND
  • DAMND

SPANKED-up madman

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Yeah, I asked him for that for a long time but that feature would apparently require him to go back and undo/redo a bunch of work he's already done and he just doesn't think it's worth it.

Sorry I haven't been around this thread, real world obligations and honestly it's been a good bit since I used this myself so often the answer doesn't quickly come to mind

I'm trying to get a ped that I spawned to follow me in a car (that I also spawned), but the ped doesn't drive the car after he gets into it. I figured it has something to do with my task sequence, but I can't figure out how to remove one specific task, or if that is even possible.

should be the same as removing an object from the entities list, highlight it and press X button or equivalent on whatever you're using

can anyone help me understand why the object list is completely empty? Menyoo doesnt allow spawning of any objects for me.

object list is a separate text file, make sure the one in your directory is correct. a complete one is included with the menyoo download

Is it possible to have dynamic attachments?
I'm trying for a boat on a car, or a car under a boat, but either way, only one remains enterable (the host of attachment).
Is it possible to make the attached vehicle enterable as well?
I also wanted boat+heli, car+plane, etc.
Please help.

no, anything attached becomes frozen. there's no in between, it's one or the other.

however you should still be able to get into a vehicle that's attached to something. you just can't drive it anywhere. you'd also have to attach it far enough from the root vehicle that the game knows you are pressing the enter car command for that vehicle as opposed to something else

you could only drive one thing at a time anyway since this is a single player mod, so I'm not sure what the point would be tbh

Lupin_III
  • Lupin_III

Le Voleur.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Lupin_III, A week ago.

I’m trying to get a ped that I spawned to follow me in a car (that I also spawned), but the ped doesn’t drive the car after he gets into it. I figured it has something to do with my task sequence, but I can’t figure out how to remove one specific task, or if that is even possible.

should be the same as removing an object from the entities list, highlight it and press X button or equivalent on whatever you’re using

Thank you so much for your response but I totally apologize for even making my own post in the first place; I neglected to look carefully at the key controls at the bottom right corner of the screen when I was experimenting with the task sequence editor, and so I didn’t see that the ‘B’ key removed individual tasks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users