Quantcast

» «
Photo

Red Dead Online - Discussion & Speculation

155 replies to this topic
Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted A week ago

They're probably going to do the same thing as GTA V to let people experience the single player.

DeeDogg_
  • DeeDogg_

GTAV= Style over substance

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

i have another good online question for you all. how should red dead redemption online be released? should it be like the original redemption. or like gta online. what I mean is in rdr multiplayer was released when it came out. in gta o it came out a few weeks after the singleplayer came out. I like the way gta o did it. that way you had time to beat the story and explore. find secrets and look for good spots that would be good in multiplayer. it was a good way to get prepared. get a lay of the map. and get used to the gameplay mechanics. like the shooting. horse riding, minigames, good hideout spots etc. I just hope however they do it they prepare for a big release. remember in gta o when on release day it was hard to get in. hopefully this time they will be ready. at least the community wont be as big. but it will still be a lot of players on at once. what do yall think?

2 weeks to play and get tired of SP and then R* will ride that RDRO train until GTAVI releases

Noclue_42
  • Noclue_42

How much for the ape?!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

i have another good online question for you all. how should red dead redemption online be released? should it be like the original redemption. or like gta online. what I mean is in rdr multiplayer was released when it came out. in gta o it came out a few weeks after the singleplayer came out. I like the way gta o did it. that way you had time to beat the story and explore. find secrets and look for good spots that would be good in multiplayer. it was a good way to get prepared. get a lay of the map. and get used to the gameplay mechanics. like the shooting. horse riding, minigames, good hideout spots etc. I just hope however they do it they prepare for a big release. remember in gta o when on release day it was hard to get in. hopefully this time they will be ready. at least the community wont be as big. but it will still be a lot of players on at once. what do yall think?

2 weeks to play and get tired of SP and then R* will ride that RDRO train until GTAVI releases

that would be awesome, to see R* support RDO until infinity.....I mean 2023....I mean, whatever.

DeeDogg_
  • DeeDogg_

GTAV= Style over substance

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

and watch SP get kicked to the curb again... 

Its like poetry

• 1898 likes this

Drunkard

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by 1898, A week ago.

"provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience."

This comment sounds like the emphasis will be MP but I'd be very surprised if there wasn't plenty to do in SP also. At least as much as 1.

• DeeDogg_ likes this

Noclue_42
  • Noclue_42

How much for the ape?!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago Edited by Noclue_42, A week ago.

you know what, they'd just have to polish the graphics and add a new story/setting. aside from that, they wouldn't have to change anything really from RDR. add the dual wielding ability and I'm sold anyways...I guess

edit: oh I forgot, this is about the future of RDOnline, I never played much online with RDR, just an hour or two maybe. obviously it will be very different but I could see myself liking it, at least parts of it. what I originally said obviously was directed towards singleplayer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users