saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Work Writer's Discussion 2016 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]
    Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 30 January 2017 - 03:44 AM

Take Two's financial conference call is on 7th February, there's still time yet, it'd be a great time for their investors to reveal *something*

(although it's easy to convince ourselves of that since we're thirsty for info)

2012 still hurts! :p

Oh God yes... That was awful what they did for us.. I remember that random AandA in the summer where they showed 2 screenshots and the whole internet went berserk lol XD 

I fully expect Rockstar marketing to screw the fans again with a frustrating, enraging info drought and clueless, uncoordinated, contentless news releases.  

I remember the TTWO July 2012 conf call, I think it was, when they announced some bad news for GTAV.  TTWO stock went down to $8 per share.  I was actually thinking of buying a little bit then, but I didn't feel like getting screwed twice by Rockstar, if the price continued to decline.  Over the past 4 years, though, it's gone up to high $40's, so I would have made some paper.  Too bad.  

Noclue_42
  • Noclue_42

How much for the ape?!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 February 2017 - 07:57 AM Edited by Noclue_42, 01 February 2017 - 07:59 AM.

just read that after march 6th transferring your characters from PS3/360 to newer platforms  in GTAO will no longer work. making way/space for RDRO? 

btw I hope that RDRO will have gang wars as seen in Max Payne 3, that gameplay, ffffffffff

éX-Driver
  • éX-Driver

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 February 2017 - 12:13 PM

I really hope the online will not have some stupid animal masks and face paints and other unfitting customisation options, like in gta online that will destroy the feeling of the old west. 
I hope it haves just normal old time clothing and stuff that you could imagine see in real life in those times.

No, what they will have is coat and tails and stovepipe hats that're way taller than any real one. And domino masks and plague masks. They're more period correct, and just as stupid.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users