Favorite miniscule details from Red Dead Redemption

38 replies to this topic
DeeDogg_
  • DeeDogg_

Hired Gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:19 AM

The fact that US Law enforcement won't follow you across the Mexican border and vice versa. Something so satisfying about leaving a group of pissed Marshall's on that bridge. Theyll also often be waiting for you when you come back though...

I like that as well. One time I accidentally shot a a lawman while I was riding my horse and that triggered a huge gunfight and a $4,000 bounty so I escaped to Mexico and stayed there for a very long time. So long that I forgot I had a bounty.

So it surprised me that when I crossed back into New Austin, I was greeted with a "WANTED" symbol and a 4 man group of bounty hunters chasing me and shooting.

I love this game  :lol:

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 01 October 2016 - 03:32 AM

How the Flowers/Plants you pick are so well blended into the surrounding Shrubbery.

• anthony likes this

anthony
  • anthony

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:25 AM Edited by yeahmantiptap, 12 January 2017 - 06:31 AM.

Just picked up an xbox 360 1 months ago and I started to play the game again and WHAOOOOO, I havent played since 2011 and whaoo, I forget how this game was so f*cking amazing, I mean the devs made a true living world, its just unbelievable! really holy sh*t, I just cant say all that I want because my mind is going into 50 directions at once, holy f*cking sh*t, I mean this f*cking game is so far ahead of every open world HOLY sh*t.

the water flowing from the gutters

being attacked by a vulture

people who drink and refreshing themselves

“On top of this is one of the most detailed wildlife simulations seen outside of a Nature/Hunting game, featuring animals that reason about hunger, thirst, and threats to themselves. And there's still Euphoria, our personality-based combat AI, and all the unique player horse AI left to mention.”

“We have over 800 unique character models, each with a unique voice. Over 200 of these have full 24 hour schedules governing their daily life in the world. Each NPC is running a behavior tree — no dummy FSM's for background pedestrians. This allows them to context switch very rapidly, which is necessary with how dynamic the world is. There are personality profiles that extend across game mode — a character who behaves recklessly when facing aggression from the player or another NPC is likely to also play Poker recklessly.”

wtf I was doing back then when I was playing ? its like I re-discover the game, I became older thats why

I start to make some research about the game, the details the tips, thing to know and Ive found some crazy sh*t:

did you know that you can If you crouch beside a hogtied victim, lock onto them with your knife and attack, you will slit their throat? I read somewhere that you can do the same with someone who sleep

You can jump off a building and land on your horse, you can also jump to a train from your horse.

When playing poker, you can watch the other players and sometimes see that they have a "tell"
  • Jabalous, CaptainMental and Payne Killer like this

anthony
  • anthony

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by anthony, A week ago.

-This one guy off road (near the Mcfarlane Ranch' exit to Armadillo) running on foot after an another guy on a horse, he just grabbed the fella and stole the beast. lmaoo

-Not far from Armadillo coming from the west, witnessed a suicide by poison; didn't knew that it existed.

• Payne Killer likes this

toxluv
  • toxluv

男の子は泣かない

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Italy

Posted A week ago

I'm pretty sure almost nobody knows this, but after the last cutscene of "Flowers for a Lady" ends, if you touch Billy West's corpse, Annabel's, her head will fall off. That shocked me, and I'm not a very impressionable person. Very cool "detail".
  • anthony likes this

LL Cool L
  • LL Cool L

Super Homie - Baddie

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

any1 down for some online rdr action?

Im on ps3, PM me

anthony
  • anthony

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

There is some unique bat swarm in the game.

toxluv
  • toxluv

男の子は泣かない

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Italy

Posted A week ago Edited by toxluv, A week ago.

There is some unique bat swarm in the game.

What makes those bats even more unique is that they are the only animal specie you can't kill.

PaddsterG2k3
  • PaddsterG2k3

The Bee's Knees

• Members

Posted 16 hours ago

Maybe not miniscule, but the fact that you walk around in the the train and climb and jump on the roof - all while it moved. I was shocked this feature was not in GTAV.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users