Quantcast

» «
Photo

Did You Like Johnny Klebitz ?

69 replies to this topic

Poll: Vote Your Choice. (81 member(s) have cast votes)

Did You Like Johnny, The Main Protagonist of The Lost and Damned?

1. Yes (73 votes [90.12%])

Percentage of vote: 90.12%

2. No (8 votes [9.88%])

Percentage of vote: 9.88%

Vote Guests cannot vote
slimeball supreme
  • slimeball supreme

borger

• Members
  • GoSquared
  • Best Closet Furry 2016

Posted 28 July 2016 - 08:29 AM Edited by Mr. Fartenhate, 28 July 2016 - 04:18 PM.

<3 lov jonky fucc coksare!

(Seriously I do really like Johnny.)

CAN SOMEONE FU*KING EXPLAIN HOW HE REBUILT THE LOST AND MADE THEM 100 TIMES STRONGER THAN THE AOD IN THE AOD'S OWN HOMETOWN???

Because the direct size of The Lost is never directly stated? Nor is the founding location. In V it's even directly stated The Lost have been in LS for more than 10 years. And the AOD is from San Fierro and are implied to control Northern SA. The Lost take a direct inspiration from Mongols MC, seeing as they control the majority of biker related activity in Southern CA instead of the Hell's Angels. It'd be just as inconsistent if not more so to have them as the baddies.

If The Lost are the bad biker gang in the next GTA (especially if it's in SF or VC), then you can argue this point - but you cant. They take influences from multiple biker gangs - The Outlaws, The Warlocks, The Sons of Silence, The Mongols, the f*cking Sons of Anarchy and more. Only the Alderney chapter was destroyed - and seriously mind the use of the f*cking word chapter. Like seriously, half the defense used against the 'big gang argument', the word 'chapter' is used constantly. Like in that chat with Clay, he specifically says the chapter isn't big.

You can't fux wit my lore skillz.

• HaythamKenway, Pastry, Al3x_XXI and 1 other like this

Absar J Khan
  • Absar J Khan

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Unknown
  • Best USB citizen 2016

Posted 28 July 2016 - 08:50 AM

I like Johnny K bit.I voted like.He was cool but in gta v,he became mental and crazy that he got killed by Psycho Trevor
  • Casualmind and svanderman like this

Niobium
  • Niobium

england is my city

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 28 July 2016 - 03:37 PM Edited by Niobium, 28 July 2016 - 03:40 PM.

<3 lov jonky fucc coksare!

(Seriously I do really like Johnny.)

CAN SOMEONE FU*KING EXPLAIN HOW HE REBUILT THE LOST AND MADE THEM 100 TIMES STRONGER THAN THE AOD IN THE AOD'S OWN HOMETOWN???

Because the direct size of The Lost is never directly stated? Nor is the founding location. In V it's even directly stated The Lost have been in LS for more than 10 years. And the AOD is from San Fierro and are implied to control Northern SA. The Lost take a direct inspiration from Mongols MC, seeing as they control the majority of biker related activity in Southern CA instead of the Hell's Angels. It'd be just as inconsistent if not more so to have them as the baddies.

If The Lost are the bad biker gang in the next GTA (especially if it's in SF or VC), then you can argue this point - but you cant. They take influences from multiple biker gangs - The Outlaws, The Warlocks, The Sons of Silence, The Mongols, the f*cking Sons of Anarchy and more. Only the Alderney chapter was destroyed - and seriously mind the use of the f*cking word chapter.

You can't fux wit my lore skillz.

in IV the AOD are a nationwide gang. the lost are not. V fu*ked this up.

• PhillBellic, The Deadite and Absar J Khan like this

slimeball supreme
  • slimeball supreme

borger

• Members
  • GoSquared
  • Best Closet Furry 2016

Posted 28 July 2016 - 03:44 PM

in IV the AOD are a nationwide gang. the lost are not. V fu*ked this up.

Yeah, but when is it stated that they aren't?

V just defined the gang further if anything. We knew reasonably nothing (and nothing was explained) beyond the Alderney chapter, and it's definitely implied (if not downright stated) that there are more chapters outside of LC. Who even says The Lost are essentially nationwide? We've only seen three chapters.

Niobium
  • Niobium

england is my city

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 28 July 2016 - 03:59 PM

fine, but it's still contrived how they made the lost a nationwide gang when they had the AOD, a gange that is already nationwide.

a lost member tells you that the AOD are wiped out, finished. it makes no sense because there are just too many AOD members to wipe out in san andreas in 5 years. also it's likely that the AOD outnumber the lost anyway.

• PhillBellic, CreepShow and Absar J Khan like this

slimeball supreme
  • slimeball supreme

borger

• Members
  • GoSquared
  • Best Closet Furry 2016

Posted 28 July 2016 - 04:02 PM Edited by Mr. Fartenhate, 28 July 2016 - 04:16 PM.

fine, but it's still contrived how they made the lost a nationwide gang when they had the AOD, a gange that is already nationwide. (<already addressed this)

a lost member tells you that the AOD are wiped out, finished. it makes no sense because there are just too many AOD members to wipe out in san andreas in 5 years. also it's likely that the AOD outnumber the lost anyway.

Orrr he could be referring to The Lost driving out massive AoD presence in the LS metro (mind you we aren't seeing the entire state)?

Or better yet, running his mouth?

slimeball supreme
  • slimeball supreme

borger

• Members
  • GoSquared
  • Best Closet Furry 2016

Posted 30 July 2016 - 08:16 AM Edited by Mr. Fartenhate, 31 July 2016 - 08:24 AM.

[deleted]
  • Pastry likes this

razor6162
  • razor6162

FOR THE MAN WHO HAS EVERYTHING

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 11 September 2016 - 05:14 AM

Johnny was a Bald Theif. I really hate him.

Prasdana21
  • Prasdana21

Snitch

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 25 September 2016 - 10:48 AM

He's in my top 3 or my top 5 favorite GTA protagonists. My list can changed all the time, but I like Johnny the best out of IV trio. At this moment, he's my number 4 favorite protagonists of GTA (behind Trevor, CJ, and Tommy). Niko is on the fifth spot behind Johnny K.

• The American Army 1775 likes this

The American Army 1775
  • The American Army 1775

Joseph Stalin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2016 - 12:54 PM Edited by DIze, 22 October 2016 - 12:55 PM.

Johnny lost everything. The Lost MC Clubhouse, many of his Biker Friends, his Gangmembers and a Lot of Power. He reformed the Lost, which got crumbled soon by Trevor Phillips.
That's why the name of this episode is
The
Lost (MC)
and
Damned (Cursed)
This means 'The Story of A Gang, Which Got Cursed-and-Crushed By The Internal as well as The External Fights'.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users