Photo

Red Dead Wishlist

262 replies to this topic
CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

Bitchass Bullsh*t

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 26 June 2017 - 01:52 PM Edited by CGFforLife, 27 June 2017 - 01:00 AM.

I never played the game since i am a pc gamer but the game seems fun, my wish is this game would released on pc

I think a PC version will release later in 2018 maybe September - October. (Maybe with Undead Nightmare 2?)

There's a huge amount of players on PC. 

Plus we're likely to get the Rockstar editor!
I hope so :)

Holland_Hicks
  • Holland_Hicks

Big L R.I.P.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:29 PM

- A compass at the top of the screen instead of a radar

- A more simple story with an emphasis on characters rather than being bogged down by set pieces 

- A more well rounded protagonist that is consistent and doesn't make empty threats (Looking at you John Marston)

- Weather that has an impact on the world, NPCs, and player character(s)

- An overhauled mission structure (More freedom on how to approach objectives)

- Gunplay that focuses more on staying on the move and using dead-eye rather than ducking behind cover

- Enemy AI that flanks you, tries to draw you out of cover

- A health bar

- You don't get killed instantly by wild animals 

- Dying has more of a consequence like in GTA

- The ability to rob everyone and everything

- Either expand upon or ditch the fame and honor meters

- Expand hunting (Traps, Animals can hear and smell you, hiding in tall grass, the option to go prone)

- Special outfits as well as more clothing options but don't go overboard

• Dee. and highzman420 like this

Drummerman74
  • Drummerman74

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 July 2017 - 02:56 PM

I know these are things I will never see, but.....

-Most important for me, is bring back the option for Friendly/Normal/Hardcore modes.  I played RDR in Hardcore mode simply because the majority of the players in HC mode are the more serious players. (Really wish GTAO had this option.) Nobody going around and annoyingly shooting your horse, and no big pink symbol above your head.

FOR HARDCORE MODE: Have the option to NOT have a huge emblem/logo and your name above your head!!! So, you could literally pass for an NPC.  In real life, if you were looking for someone who was hiding in a bush nearby, you wouldn't see a big neon star above their head! This would make it so much more realistic and fun. Imagine someone looking for you and you're hiding in a bush or behind a barn or something, You could be just around the corner, or for all that person knows, you could have quietly snuck off and they are now looking for someone who is not there.  You could then implement better sound effects....something like if you were standing near the person, and they moved, then maybe you would hear a rustling or footsteps, or even see a shadow or something. Another reason I like HC mode, albeit if you were on the move, or pulled your weapon out, your name appeared above your head, and you appeared on the map until you were still again.

Also for HC, in addition to nothing above your character's head, have the option to NOT appear on the map at all, moving or not, weapons drawn or not. There is nothing more frustrating (and unrealistic) than someone who teleports over to Pike's Basin while you're clearing it out, just to sniper you because they know you're there.  If someone is passing by, and they shoot you, fair game. But if they are in Armadillo and you are not appearing on that map, they won't know you're there.  But have the option to be on the map if you like. Maybe the

-If nobody SEES you shoot and kill someone, NO LAW ENFORCEMENT!  I can see if there are a bunch of NPC's or online people around, fine. That's realistic that someone would probably report you for that. And that goes for shooting real online players as well. Nobody around, nobody knows. Or, if they must keep this feature the same, shouldn't law enforcement appear the same if you shoot another online player? After all, NPC or real player, people are people lol

-Dedicated servers

-Have to feed yourself/your horse every so often.

-Swimming.  Hopefully we can at least go in the water and have a chance to survive, rather than dying because the tip of your cowboy boot touches the water.

-No teleporting.  This is supposed to be the wild west, not Doctor Who.  Maybe keep it in Friendly mode or something, but in Normal and HC, take it out. It's more realistic to have to travel.

-Planes? Not sure what year RDR2 is going to be set in, but the first plane ever was invented in 1903. Maybe put one in one of the missions in single player or something, if in fact this game is set in 1903 or later. 

-Make it harder to kick people from the room. Too many times I've been kicked for absolutely NO REASON.

-Better card games

-Better hunting.  I thought the hunting in RDR was actually pretty descent, just a few minor things like the bears for instance.  You shoot 1 bear, and as you're cleaning it, another one kills you. Not very realistic, at least not when you have a kill streak of 5 or 6 bears because every time you shoot one, another one appears as you're cleaning the last one you shot. (Mind you this made for some good cash lol)

-No more flower picking please.

• jrl51592, TheFranchise, highzman420 and 1 other like this

TheManWithNoName
  • TheManWithNoName

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:43 PM

Auto Holster On/Off option
Auto Reload On/Off option
  • Holland_Hicks likes this

arno_cat
  • arno_cat

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:35 AM

Customizable Outfits, director mode and centered 3rd person camera...

• Drummerman74 and gtaoplayer like this

Zacification1
  • Zacification1

Kingpin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2017 - 01:50 AM

Hunting dogs. You can purchase one from the general store and assign him an animal to hunt. He will lead you to a pack of the specified animal that you have chosen. Breeds will be different in every territory (if they stick with New Austin/Mexico) but for example in America you can buy Golden Retrievers, Foxhounds, Labrador, Bloodhounds, etc. and in Mexico you can buy a special Dogo Argentino, etc.

• highzman420 likes this

Johnson Johnson
  • Johnson Johnson

Que VIADAO BUNITU Hein

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 26 August 2017 - 03:05 AM Edited by Johnson Johnson, 26 August 2017 - 03:06 AM.

Some random encounters of a bandit being hanged in towns, where you can choose to just watch or shoot the ropes

duels between npcs in middle of towns

someone taking a headshot outta nowhere because they cheated

cougars, bears entering a town searching food charging everbody until shot at

shootout between lawmen and gang members

civil war sword to cause dismembering heads, legs, arms chopped off

more attacking animals scorpions, spiders, moving snakes, alligators

animals fighting each other a cougar vs bear, crocodiles vs wolf

• BurnettVice and highzman420 like this

Good Hombre
  • Good Hombre

Welcome to the real North Korea

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2017 - 06:24 PM Edited by Good Hombre, 02 September 2017 - 06:45 PM.

For RDR Online:

- Unicorns!

- Chrome horse armor

- Pink revolvers

- Crate missions

- Stunt horse races

- Flying horses

• Dee. likes this

Dr WGA Labriskagni
  • Dr WGA Labriskagni

Dr WGA Labriskagni

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:29 PM Edited by Dr WGA Labriskagni, 06 September 2017 - 11:31 PM.

For RDR Online:
- Unicorns!
- Chrome horse armor
- Pink revolvers
- Crate missions
- Stunt horse races
- Flying horses[/quote]

You mean

-Mythical Horses
-Oriental Horse armour
-Flambayed pig ironcasted weapons
-Delivery stage coach robbing
-Equestrian Horseracing
-f*ck no!

OT

I'd like Slavery to be a thing in the game, affecting how you play the game(Online/Story). Making it difficult to live with decisions you've made, in the southern areas of the map. Thus creating a situation were everyone is hostile from the law enforcement to, Town folk. Making it a harder challenge for ethnically created avatars.

Then I'd like for Rockstar to do something with their RAGE engine. Quick drawing with GTA V physics is just horrendous because of about a 2-3 second delay. By then... You're dead

Then I'd be nice to have Manual Duals from the same physics. No mini game bullsh*t, just a competition of fast hands.

Custom Pocket Watches with message realers for objectives

Camping/Mobile Safe house on horseback(GunLocker on one horse/Gunlocker,Wardrobe and living quarters in a Carriage. That you can Detach any of your 1-6 horses from it as personal transport, like an MOC.

An 80 horse stable with a corresponding Coral that operates by letting your most used steads run around in with in it waiting for use

Property connected to this should be either a Spanish Hacienda,Plantation or Farm

Cargo missions are unique by adding Herding livestock toward the towns Market after even acquiring Your own Engine you can transport goods by rail, yet open to players and NPCs to be commandeered

Extremely OP Dynamite with a long fuse...

Marston1911
  • Marston1911

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

I was the fastest in my time. I must've been - I'm the only one left.

Landon Ricketts

I know the voice actor died, but it would be cool if they had a similar sounding guy to put him in the game.

• Dee. likes this

CobrasCurse
  • CobrasCurse

Try me you die...Im addicted to ruining your fun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

-Passive Lobbies

-No Passive Mode
-No Ghost Mode
-No Badsport for blowing up or shooting things trying to kill you

-More incentives for players to play together instead of against each other.

-Have a jail system instead of a automatic death warrant
-Take some of those billions they made from V & invest into better servers.

& finally....

-Undead Nightmare 2
  • Dee. and gtaoplayer like this

Melted_INC
  • Melted_INC

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Train Heists
And Heists like in GTA V are some.of my wishes

Really deep story with interesting characters like the first is another must!

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Tyrant Donald Trump's First Extrajudicial Killing Target

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Unmmm.... I just want to play as a young John Marsten.

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Do you have my bag?

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Unmmm.... I just want to play as a young John Marsten.

Maybe they'll keep the character system they had in the first one plus creation

EVOLUT7ON
  • EVOLUT7ON

#BeMyValentine & #BIKERS snapmatic contests winner

• The Connection
  • United-States
  • Best Funny [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Runner-Up

Posted 3 weeks ago

I guess we could find some peyotes similar to GTAV when we were able to play as animals, fishes, birds, etc...

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

I doubt R* would put such a goofy idea in RDR II. Red Dead seems to have become the new GTA while Grand Theft Auto has become the new wacky whore that'll do anything for a bit of attention.

I think RDR has a bit more respect for that.
  • StJimmy likes this

fashion
  • fashion

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 3 weeks ago

I do hope random events will make a comeback and that the game world will be very interactive in many different ways.

I also hope they tune down the online focus and don't ruin in like they did with GTAV. I generally don't mind online modes itself, but GTAO has some seriously greedy balancing issues.

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago

I'd like Slavery to be a thing in the game...

...Making it a harder challenge for ethnically created avatars.

Wow...

Seriously?

raebbitos
  • raebbitos

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

horse riding is really boring in RDR andI think it should be improved by adding San Andreas style rpg elements to it :

Stamina is the ammount of time the horse can run for

Strength is how much damage your horse can tolerate and how fast it runs

Example in the first 10 minutes your horse has base stamina and strength ,it can run at 70 KM/H

for 5 seconds  (assuming you don't let the stamina bar recharge) I don't know how to measure damage tolerance but still you get the idea

upgrading stregth will make your horse run faster and have a higher tolerance to damage.(comment if you think health should have its own category)

Also when you tame a wild horse he should be unresponsive for a while( like the undead horses from Undead Nightmare) because he's getting used to you.

upgrading stamina will make the horse be able to run for longer.

the limit for stamina should be 15 seconds 

the limit for strength should be 100 KM/H

also upgrading these features should also factor in 2 things:

Training :basically how hard you work your horse x the amount of time you work your horse for

Diet: letting the horse rest and eat in a barn while you sleep instead of continuosly riding him will make,in conjunction with the beforementioned factor,for a healthy horse. to not make this a chore the horse will automatically go to the nearest food source when you're Idle or sleeping ,and you can find him there after you wake up or see him coming out of the barn or whatever when you whistle for him.

think of this like working out as CJ in San Andreas. you can make a skinny horse into a f*ckING RIPPED horse if you want to, or a fat one and viceversa, the possibilities are endless.

Red Dead Rebel
  • Red Dead Rebel

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Kuwait

Posted 3 weeks ago

I just want a modern melee combat mechanics like The Last of Us or Mafia 3's executions. Rockstar's melee combat is the worse!
  • highzman420 likes this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by sleepwalk1980, 3 weeks ago.

Highly customisable horses - ability to overlay different colours/patterns/markings. Bridle/sadle/stirrup combinations. Hoof colour. Mane and tail colour.

Highly customisable and layerable clothing - much more so than we got in GTAO

A much better fighting/hand to hand combat system

Non linear missions - outcomes are different based on choices made. Would make repeat plays more enjoyable.

Dynamic weather/atmosphere

Random events

And I hope Dead Eye makes a return.

Also the treasure map hunts were fun, I want those again.

highzman420
  • highzman420

IM NOT HYPE, IM OBSESSED

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Colored f*ckin horses? Jesus f*ckin christ SMFH

xDatxJunkyx
  • xDatxJunkyx

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

White walls and dollar hooves
  • SmokesWithCigs and jrl51592 like this

jrl51592
  • jrl51592

Gingerly Ginger

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

While we're still discussing over-the-top things, I want a unicorn that farts out rainbows and sh*ts out butterflies. I want it to be named Charlie too. Charlie The Unicorn.

_Complexity
  • _Complexity

All Knowing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by _Complexity, 3 weeks ago.

I wonder if you'll get a unique item in RDR 2 for obtaining 100% game completion in RDR 1 if you're gonna play the game on the same style console (XBOX, PS). Honestly would be pretty cool for all that work you have to put in to achieve that, besides the bureau uniform lol. Plus character customization like buying new clothes, boots and going to the barber for new hair, facial hair. Nothing to overboard though

MostWantedMVP
  • MostWantedMVP

OG

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Personally can't wait for the lasso return and the new physics engine, it's going to be a huge leap forward from RDR1.

jrl51592
  • jrl51592

Gingerly Ginger

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I hope that we can actually lynch people and hang them on trees and use them as alligator bait.

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

theres no strip joints in the wild west era i assume but i'd like to see chorus line can-can dancers in saloons that shuffle their dresses as they kick. also WHORES.  WE NEED TO ACTUALLY BUY WHORES THIS TIME AROUND ROCKSTAR!  sorry guys i couldn't help myself :p 

• Good Hombre and Claude's Pants like this

Claude's Pants
  • Claude's Pants

You know the rules, Indio.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 2 weeks ago

I hope there's a big emphasis on hunting.

• Line Cook likes this

Red River
  • Red River

Player Hater

• Members
  • Curacao

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Red River, 2 weeks ago.

theres no strip joints in the wild west era i assume but i'd like to see chorus line can-can dancers in saloons that shuffle their dresses as they kick. also WHORES.  WE NEED TO ACTUALLY BUY WHORES THIS TIME AROUND ROCKSTAR!  sorry guys i couldn't help myself :p

hahahha this is Red Dead, dude, not GTA but yeah it would be interesting

I hope Rockstar focuses less on the online side though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users