Red Dead Wishlist

263 replies to this topic
Dee.
  • Dee.

GTAV= Style over substance

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:49 AM

A few of my wishes (I don't want to expect too much neither)

-better trade system: you could harvest pelts, skins, meeat or bones and sell them via a micro management, or even exchanging those against rare weapons or ammunition. I'd love to see a ranch, which the player owwns and could updgrade. You could sell various things, or even sending chariots or carriages to towns for benefits (though it soounds aa bit too much for a R* game).

-better interactions between animals and general IA (humans). Animals should be able to drink, hunt, or interact between eachother. Like, bucks fighting for females, much like Assassin's Creed 3.

-dual  wielding for revolvers and handguns. Why not, unlocking this ability  after completing some challenges would be great.

-better dual system. I loved Call of Juarez' duals. They were more "natural".

-better IA in overall.

- less automatic weapons, more carbines, lever action rifles, bolt action rifles, breach loading rifles, revolvers.

-more mini games, such as shooting targets, and poker-style games.

-property owning : ranch, farms, warehouses or even brothels. If we play as a younger John Marston, it would make sense. It wouldd help getting funds and money for the gang.

-territory and landgrabs against rival gangs, both in single and multiplayer?

-heists (banks, or even gold mines).

-more horses breeds.

-more treasure hunting, made harder, implying you have to kill people looking for it, or even siding with them if you want to multiply your chances of finding it.

-swim (?). Though I don't know if people at the end of the XIXth century knew how to swim, it could be fun.

These are a must!! If we can think of good sh*t like this imagine what R* are thinking or thought of.

deadline, exclusives to mp and cashcards

Dick Justice
  • Dick Justice

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 May 2017 - 03:53 AM Edited by Dick Justice, 08 May 2017 - 03:53 AM.

Alright, after all these months of waiting, I still haven't made a list of what I want, so here goes...

Story:

- Two playable characters, you play as both a lawman and an outlaw

- Character switching only available in free-roam, not during missions

- Both characters have separate stories that intersect at points and connect towards the climax of the game, but are otherwise unrelated (like EFLC)

- Multiple endings that aren't decided by a single choice at the end but by a few key choices you make over the course of the game

Gameplay: 

- NPC's react differently to each character - i.e. townsfolk respect the lawman and fear the outlaw, bandits shoot at the lawman but leave the outlaw be

- No auto horses! If my horse dies, I don't want to be able to whistle for a brand new one in 30 seconds

- Dual-wielding 

- More open-world tasks (i.e. hunting, shooting, survivalist) 

- More than 10 treasure maps

- Swimming! 

Customisation

- Tailors/outfitters

- Barber shop for beards, haircuts

- Ability to name your horse

• BurnettVice, tsycho89 and highzman420 like this

_Moe
  • _Moe

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:55 AM Edited by _Moe, 10 May 2017 - 05:55 AM.

I always wanted to go with prostitutes from saloons or even better from Mexico because Latinas. Make my wish come true in the second game Rockstar (: *wink wink*
  • Payne Killer, highzman420 and gtaoplayer like this

gtaoplayer
  • gtaoplayer

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:38 AM Edited by gtaoplayer, 12 May 2017 - 03:03 AM.

A green hood or outfit (Lian Yu style)
blogger-image--1127614295.jpg

And bow/arrows
Yc2zyLC.jpg
  • TheWhiteHat likes this

Dee.
  • Dee.

GTAV= Style over substance

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:07 AM

A green hood or outfit (Lian Yu style)
blogger-image--1127614295.jpg

Would you like an overly simplified combat system and a passive mode too?

errudeY.jpg

Spoiler

• LincolnClay, gtaoplayer and TheWhiteHat like this

Gray-Hand
  • Gray-Hand

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:56 PM

I just hope that for the online component, they either get rid of Kill/Death ratio or they at least don't make it a publicly viewable figure like it is in GTAonline. it encourages so much bad play and discourages people from playing certain game modes that would be fun if they didn't have to worry about keeping their K/D up.
  • DexPac likes this

MojoGamer
  • MojoGamer

Ultra Instinct

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:05 PM

Strip Clubs and be able to race cars too. 

dwh850
  • dwh850

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:34 PM

They need to improve on hand to hand combat. It was so annoying walking into the saloon and not being able to start and win a fight. I should be able to beat him to death with bare hands but they just kept poppin back up like whack a mole. V's hand to hand was pathetic in my opinion. Way too cartoonish. I much preferred the fist fights in IV. A cleanly landed punch was so satisfying.
  • highzman420 likes this

DexPac
  • DexPac

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:36 PM

I just hope that for the online component, they either get rid of Kill/Death ratio or they at least don't make it a publicly viewable figure like it is in GTAonline. it encourages so much bad play and discourages people from playing certain game modes that would be fun if they didn't have to worry about keeping their K/D up.

I've never even noticed, does the Kill/Death ratio even have any impact on anything in GTA Online or is it just a status symbol? I'm not even sure what mine is though I'm sure it's bad and I haven't noticed people just dominating me.

Gray-Hand
  • Gray-Hand

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:29 AM

Purely status. It's the one statistic that is freely viewable that gives any guide to the skill of a player. And a LOT of people hate seeing theirs go down.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Cyberpunk

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 16 May 2017 - 11:19 PM

Think this would be a great modern track for Red Dead 2, like Jose Gonzalez in RDR. 

• Spider-Vice, B Dawg, Kirsty and 1 other like this

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 16 May 2017 - 11:41 PM

They could always reuse José González too, "Heartbeats" would be a pretty good one for RDR too.

• Mister Pink, Kirsty and A.Nothingman like this

anthony
  • anthony

Everyone in Liberty sells their soul to the devil.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:00 PM Edited by anthony, 19 May 2017 - 01:05 PM.

-Updated ragdoll

-Updated blood & wounds

-Updated NPC behavior tree

-Updated wildlife

-More random events; murder, robbery etc

-Hand to hand combat similar to Vice City stories.

-Weapons like knife, hammer.

-AI similar to F.E.A.R, Alien Isolation.

-Activities/features from RDR.

-Ability to buy and drink water, beer, whiskey etc in bar.

-Ability to buy and smoke cigarettes.

-Brothels and f*ck with hookers.

-More interiors, like farm and houses.

-More features for camp.

-sh*t load of different clothes and customization.

-Much much bigger impact for the honor/fame system.

-Hard to earn money.

• Payne Killer, BurnettVice and highzman420 like this

kasa
  • kasa

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:47 AM

Greater role for American natives! Would be great to have kind of tribe roaming around

Boone_Tuva
  • Boone_Tuva

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2017 - 10:11 PM Edited by Boone_Tuva, 24 May 2017 - 10:12 PM.

More treasure hunting! Cryptic clues, mystery storylines, secret areas to be discovered. I would love something along the lines of the Chiliad Mystery - even if the jetpack is a hoax, exploring GTAV's world in search of clue is the most fun I have with the game. Also something similar to Westworld's cryptic maze seems like a no-brainer to take place in RDR2's world. I remember stumbling across this native american shrine in RDR, just imagine if the markings lead you to a sacred cave or something filled with ancient artifacts. 

XCcJgHS.jpg

• anthony, JohnWeazel and highzman420 like this

anthony
  • anthony

Everyone in Liberty sells their soul to the devil.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:06 PM

More treasure hunting! Cryptic clues, mystery storylines, secret areas to be discovered. I would love something along the lines of the Chiliad Mystery - even if the jetpack is a hoax, exploring GTAV's world in search of clue is the most fun I have with the game. Also something similar to Westworld's cryptic maze seems like a no-brainer to take place in RDR2's world. I remember stumbling across this native american shrine in RDR, just imagine if the markings lead you to a sacred cave or something filled with ancient artifacts. 

XCcJgHS.jpg

There is still no signification about that, right ?

Boone_Tuva
  • Boone_Tuva

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2017 - 02:58 PM

XCcJgHS.jpg

There is still no signification about that, right ?

The symbols don't lead to any additional gameplay or hidden treasure but there are multiple theories and interesting interpretations as to what the symbols represent.

Here's a good round-up of theories from the Red Dead Wikia.

• anthony likes this

Payne Killer
  • Payne Killer

f*ck you

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2017 - 12:14 AM

I want to buy whiskey but have it stored in an inventory so I can drink it when I want, if I'm riding on horseback somewhere I can pull out a bottle from my characters coat and drink it while taking in the world around me.
  • 1898 likes this

Razmayne
  • Razmayne

Razzz

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 May 2017 - 02:52 AM

One thing i am hoping for is quality sound effects, particularly gun sound effects. I was pretty disappointed by the gun sounds in gta5, half of them sounded like bloody nerf guns. So i am hoping R* improve the gun sounds for this game giving them a more diverse, solid and powerful sound.

• Zello, Payne Killer, BurnettVice and 1 other like this

Sr.Viktor
  • Sr.Viktor

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 30 May 2017 - 05:25 PM

I just want a good story like the others.

• BurnettVice and LincolnClay like this

LincolnClay
  • LincolnClay

F*ck Take Two Interactive...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:43 AM Edited by LincolnClay, 31 May 2017 - 10:44 AM.

I just want a good story like the others.

Fans: "Can't wait to play the story..."
Rockstar Games: "Lol. Story? What's that? Online rules, b*tch!!!"

No but seriously I agree with you, the story needs to be as good or maybe even better than the first two games, especially Red Dead Redemption. One thing I want from this game is more ways to make money. Yeah, I can rob banks, play poker, all that cool stuff, but what disappointed me in GTA V was that there weren't any good, fast ways to make money. Please improve money in RDR2, R*.
  • Sr.Viktor and Razmayne like this

Drunkard

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 May 2017 - 12:30 PM Edited by 1898, 31 May 2017 - 12:34 PM.

One thing i am hoping for is quality sound effects, particularly gun sound effects. I was pretty disappointed by the gun sounds in gta5, half of them sounded like bloody nerf guns. So i am hoping R* improve the gun sounds for this game giving them a more diverse, solid and powerful sound.

High on my list also.  Probably the best sounding was the Springfield but the SAA and the Henry sounded like plastic toys.

• Razmayne likes this

Johnson Johnson
  • Johnson Johnson

Que VIADAO BUNITU Hein

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 June 2017 - 02:45 AM Edited by Johnson Johnson, 03 June 2017 - 02:48 AM.

More variations of executions, lasso to hang npcs on trees, ability to spit on dead bodies. insult without needing low honor and smoke cigar any time in free roam

• Papacu and highzman420 like this

highzman420
  • highzman420

IM NOT HYPE, IM OBSESSED

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:45 PM

When shot by npcs, the protag reacts to being shot. In last of us, joel nose bleeds, he limps and struggles to stay alive. The damage is reflected, i would love to see that implies in Rdr2. If you shoot a npc in the body he curls over or holds the gunshot wound.

VenomsnakeVII
  • VenomsnakeVII

RDR2 Drought Fighter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:23 PM

When shot by npcs, the protag reacts to being shot. In last of us, joel nose bleeds, he limps and struggles to stay alive. The damage is reflected, i would love to see that implies in Rdr2. If you shoot a npc in the body he curls over or holds the gunshot wound.

No it's going to be like the second you step next to them for a chat, they say that's it i'm calling the marshal.

MARSHALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S HERBERT MOOOONN

Five horse wanted level.

• TheManWithNoName and Payne Killer like this

TheManWithNoName
  • TheManWithNoName

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 June 2017 - 01:10 AM

- Many different revolvers
- Powerful/Loud weapons
- Euphoria physics more like Redemption
- Bodies carried away after duels
- Barbers for beard/Hair and bath
- Flies around unwashed character after 2
weeks/comments from NPC's
- Choice of drink in saloon
- Boxing
- NPC saloon brawls, bottles/chairs thrown
- Occasional NPC duels
- Choose a whore for the night
- A variety of pianist music
- First person drunk view
- Different hats/boots/belts/saddles
- More smoke and dust
- Vultures appear after most shootouts
- Ability to hang bounties
- Random lynchings
- More chance in high stakes poker
- Properties to purchase with money earned
- Cigars and cigarettes in general store
- Whiskey in general store
- Ability to eat captured animals to boost
stamina
- Less enemies after capturing bounty
  • Payne Killer, highzman420 and Robbo_Warrior2 like this

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

garou the badass hero hunter from one punch man.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2017 - 04:20 PM

there are a few things I want but the main thing I want is character customization for multiplayer. similar to in saints row. none of that choosing your parents and your grandparents crap from gta online. that was confusing and stupid. and also have clothing shops. and in the clothing shop I want a purchasable confederate uniform. maybe start out with one but eventually they could add all types of confederate uniforms. a confederate update dlc. also I would love to make a confederate crew so instead of having a random crew emblem on your horse you could brand it with your emblem. I would make a confederate flag emblem and brand my horse with it. and even better like in the us cavalry at the time have the flag on a pole from your horse. that be awesome. but the only problem is rockstar wont allow it because all that stupid controversy and how upset people are about the flag. heck you cant even have a confederate flag on the dukes in gta 5. what a joke. i hope nobody got offended by this. its pride not hate.

also if they had character customization I would probably make a second character that is native American. that would be so cool. and use a lot of native American weaponry if there is any. I hope they bring the tomahawk back that was awesome. and also I would love to see someone use lamars special move the flying tomahawk and scalp there motherf*cking ass. seriously though I hope there will be a us army or cavalry fort in the game. and even more I hope the soldiers have the blue uniforms. it always bothered me how the us army uniforms in the original redemption were different. I know one thing though my confederate character and native American character would be best friends. they both hate the us army.

anyway on to simple things I want.

more civil war era weaponry

more strangers

the return of the cannon my favorite weapon in redemption

hot air balloon. I would love to see aerial views of the pretty map.

awesome story even if it has multiple protagonists.

bring back roaming around in a lobby waiting for a match to start. its so boring when you just stare at a screen doing nothing its more fun when you can walk around and have fistfights with others. also the animations were cool too.

and last but not least a singleplayer dlc.

• highzman420 likes this

MostWantedMVP
  • MostWantedMVP

OG

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:26 PM

We should get something like the Witcher 3's facial hair, it should progress overtime after getting a haircut. That would be very impressive and I don't see why not since we now have the PS4 Pro and Xbox One X.

I also want more customization options when it comes to clothes and my horse. Maybe a dye feature so we can have an option of colours.

• Baked English Beans likes this

CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

Grand Theft Auto V: A huge improvement over snore (IV)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 25 June 2017 - 09:06 AM

I never played the game since i am a pc gamer but the game seems fun, my wish is this game would released on pc

MostWantedMVP
  • MostWantedMVP

OG

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:52 PM

I never played the game since i am a pc gamer but the game seems fun, my wish is this game would released on pc

I think a PC version will release later in 2018 maybe September - October. (Maybe with Undead Nightmare 2?)

There's a huge amount of players on PC. 

Plus we're likely to get the Rockstar editor!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users