Red Dead Wishlist

196 replies to this topic
DeeDogg_
  • DeeDogg_

Never. Trust. Rockstar.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

A few of my wishes (I don't want to expect too much neither)

-better trade system: you could harvest pelts, skins, meeat or bones and sell them via a micro management, or even exchanging those against rare weapons or ammunition. I'd love to see a ranch, which the player owwns and could updgrade. You could sell various things, or even sending chariots or carriages to towns for benefits (though it soounds aa bit too much for a R* game).

-better interactions between animals and general IA (humans). Animals should be able to drink, hunt, or interact between eachother. Like, bucks fighting for females, much like Assassin's Creed 3.

-dual  wielding for revolvers and handguns. Why not, unlocking this ability  after completing some challenges would be great.

-better dual system. I loved Call of Juarez' duals. They were more "natural".

-better IA in overall.

- less automatic weapons, more carbines, lever action rifles, bolt action rifles, breach loading rifles, revolvers.

-more mini games, such as shooting targets, and poker-style games.

-property owning : ranch, farms, warehouses or even brothels. If we play as a younger John Marston, it would make sense. It wouldd help getting funds and money for the gang.

-territory and landgrabs against rival gangs, both in single and multiplayer?

-heists (banks, or even gold mines).

-more horses breeds.

-more treasure hunting, made harder, implying you have to kill people looking for it, or even siding with them if you want to multiply your chances of finding it.

-swim (?). Though I don't know if people at the end of the XIXth century knew how to swim, it could be fun.

These are a must!! If we can think of good sh*t like this imagine what R* are thinking or thought of.

deadline, exclusives to mp and cashcards

Dick Justice
  • Dick Justice

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Dick Justice, 2 weeks ago.

Alright, after all these months of waiting, I still haven't made a list of what I want, so here goes...

Story:

- Two playable characters, you play as both a lawman and an outlaw

- Character switching only available in free-roam, not during missions

- Both characters have separate stories that intersect at points and connect towards the climax of the game, but are otherwise unrelated (like EFLC)

- Multiple endings that aren't decided by a single choice at the end but by a few key choices you make over the course of the game

Gameplay: 

- NPC's react differently to each character - i.e. townsfolk respect the lawman and fear the outlaw, bandits shoot at the lawman but leave the outlaw be

- No auto horses! If my horse dies, I don't want to be able to whistle for a brand new one in 30 seconds

- Dual-wielding 

- More open-world tasks (i.e. hunting, shooting, survivalist) 

- More than 10 treasure maps

- Swimming! 

Customisation

- Tailors/outfitters

- Barber shop for beards, haircuts

- Ability to name your horse

• BurnettVice and highzman420 like this

_Moe
  • _Moe

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by _Moe, 2 weeks ago.

I always wanted to go with prostitutes from saloons or even better from Mexico because Latinas. Make my wish come true in the second game Rockstar (: *wink wink*
  • gtaoplayer likes this

gtaoplayer
  • gtaoplayer

*gh0st*

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by gtaoplayer, 2 weeks ago.

A green hood or outfit (Lian Yu style)
blogger-image--1127614295.jpg

And bow/arrows
Yc2zyLC.jpg
  • TheWhiteHat likes this

DeeDogg_
  • DeeDogg_

Never. Trust. Rockstar.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

A green hood or outfit (Lian Yu style)
blogger-image--1127614295.jpg

Would you like an overly simplified combat system and a passive mode too?

errudeY.jpg

Spoiler

• gtaoplayer and TheWhiteHat like this

Gray-Hand
  • Gray-Hand

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

I just hope that for the online component, they either get rid of Kill/Death ratio or they at least don't make it a publicly viewable figure like it is in GTAonline. it encourages so much bad play and discourages people from playing certain game modes that would be fun if they didn't have to worry about keeping their K/D up.
  • DexPac likes this

MojoGamer
  • MojoGamer

Savage

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Strip Clubs and be able to race cars too. 

dwh850
  • dwh850

Crackhead

• Members

Posted A week ago

They need to improve on hand to hand combat. It was so annoying walking into the saloon and not being able to start and win a fight. I should be able to beat him to death with bare hands but they just kept poppin back up like whack a mole. V's hand to hand was pathetic in my opinion. Way too cartoonish. I much preferred the fist fights in IV. A cleanly landed punch was so satisfying.
  • highzman420 likes this

DexPac
  • DexPac

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I just hope that for the online component, they either get rid of Kill/Death ratio or they at least don't make it a publicly viewable figure like it is in GTAonline. it encourages so much bad play and discourages people from playing certain game modes that would be fun if they didn't have to worry about keeping their K/D up.

I've never even noticed, does the Kill/Death ratio even have any impact on anything in GTA Online or is it just a status symbol? I'm not even sure what mine is though I'm sure it's bad and I haven't noticed people just dominating me.

Gray-Hand
  • Gray-Hand

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

Purely status. It's the one statistic that is freely viewable that gives any guide to the skill of a player. And a LOT of people hate seeing theirs go down.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

мистер роз

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted A week ago

Think this would be a great modern track for Red Dead 2, like Jose Gonzalez in RDR. 

• Spider-Vice, B Dawg, Kirsty and 1 other like this

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted A week ago

They could always reuse José González too, "Heartbeats" would be a pretty good one for RDR too.

• Mister Pink, Kirsty and A.Nothingman like this

anthony
  • anthony

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by anthony, A week ago.

-Updated ragdoll

-Updated blood & wounds

-Updated NPC behavior tree

-Updated wildlife

-More random events; murder, robbery etc

-Hand to hand combat similar to Vice City stories.

-Weapons like knife, hammer.

-AI similar to F.E.A.R, Alien Isolation.

-Activities/features from RDR.

-Ability to buy and drink water, beer, whiskey etc in bar.

-Ability to buy and smoke cigarettes.

-Brothels and f*ck with hookers.

-More interiors, like farm and houses.

-More features for camp.

-sh*t load of different clothes and customization.

-Much much bigger impact for the honor/fame system.

-Hard to earn money.

• BurnettVice and highzman420 like this

kasa
  • kasa

Hustler

• Members

Posted 4 days ago

Greater role for American natives! Would be great to have kind of tribe roaming around

Boone_Tuva
  • Boone_Tuva

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Boone_Tuva, 2 days ago.

More treasure hunting! Cryptic clues, mystery storylines, secret areas to be discovered. I would love something along the lines of the Chiliad Mystery - even if the jetpack is a hoax, exploring GTAV's world in search of clue is the most fun I have with the game. Also something similar to Westworld's cryptic maze seems like a no-brainer to take place in RDR2's world. I remember stumbling across this native american shrine in RDR, just imagine if the markings lead you to a sacred cave or something filled with ancient artifacts. 

XCcJgHS.jpg

• anthony, JohnWeazel and highzman420 like this

anthony
  • anthony

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

More treasure hunting! Cryptic clues, mystery storylines, secret areas to be discovered. I would love something along the lines of the Chiliad Mystery - even if the jetpack is a hoax, exploring GTAV's world in search of clue is the most fun I have with the game. Also something similar to Westworld's cryptic maze seems like a no-brainer to take place in RDR2's world. I remember stumbling across this native american shrine in RDR, just imagine if the markings lead you to a sacred cave or something filled with ancient artifacts. 

XCcJgHS.jpg

There is still no signification about that, right ?

Boone_Tuva
  • Boone_Tuva

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

XCcJgHS.jpg

There is still no signification about that, right ?

The symbols don't lead to any additional gameplay or hidden treasure but there are multiple theories and interesting interpretations as to what the symbols represent.

Here's a good round-up of theories from the Red Dead Wikia.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users