Kustom Crew Color Showroom

647 replies to this topic
DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 December 2017 - 02:15 PM

Hey there fellow crew colour freaks, just wanted to share with you all my vast collection of crew colour HEX and RGB codes that I've been compiling into lists for about a year. Theres well over 700 codes in 15 lists, all with images, and all 100% crew colours.
I must note that none of these were created by me, and I take 0 credit. I take screenshots of what I find on youtube mostly, then share the lists with friends.
The lists have been kept private to remain somewhat unique for us, but now I've been contemplating posting them here publicly. Not sure if I will as I don't think anyone would care or use it anyway.
If anyone here thinks I should post them here for all, please let me know and I most likely will. Or just ignore me if you don't care, all good.
For now if you'd like access to the lists just drop me a private message and they are yours, they're on imgur so no risk.
Happy painting.
  • Eqaulo, Ursusaurus, mrgstrings and 6 others like this

Doenuht_o.t.f_
  • Doenuht_o.t.f_

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2017 - 02:08 AM

Hey there fellow crew colour freaks, just wanted to share with you all my vast collection of crew colour HEX and RGB codes that I've been compiling into lists for about a year. Theres well over 700 codes in 15 lists, all with images, and all 100% crew

colours.
I must note that none of these were created by me, and I take 0 credit. I take screenshots of what I find on youtube mostly, then share the lists with friends.
The lists have been kept private to remain somewhat unique for us, but now I've been contemplating posting them here publicly. Not sure if I will as I don't think anyone would care or use it anyway.
If anyone here thinks I should post them here for all, please let me know and I most likely will. Or just ignore me if you don't care, all good.
For now if you'd like access to the lists just drop me a private message and they are yours, they're on imgur so no risk.
Happy painting.

Can u send me the link I can't find where to Dm u at

Ekgulati6
  • Ekgulati6

Ekgulati6

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2017 - 02:18 AM Edited by Ekgulati6, 20 December 2017 - 02:19 AM.

Hey there fellow crew colour freaks, just wanted to share with you all my vast collection of crew colour HEX and RGB codes that I've been compiling into lists for about a year. Theres well over 700 codes in 15 lists, all with images, and all 100% crew

colours.
Happy painting.

Can u send me the link I can't find where to Dm u at
Id also love to see this list whether in this thread or in DM
  • mrgstrings likes this

Rafi_Combina
  • Rafi_Combina

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2017 - 04:25 AM Edited by Rafi_Combina, 20 December 2017 - 04:27 AM.

FS 36321: #5D686FFF

Showcased in Matte with Dark Steel pearlescent.

xClQcw2.jpg

FS 34079 US Army/Marines Forest Green: #272A22FF

Showcased in Matte with Dark Steel pearlescent, Black secondary turrets, and Zancudo camouflage.

CdHqW6F.jpg

It was probably asked alot but how can you currently get matte crew colors?

Mattoropael
  • Mattoropael

Proud Killer of Rate The Car Above You

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 20 December 2017 - 05:10 AM

FS 36321: #5D686FFF

Showcased in Matte with Dark Steel pearlescent.

[Image]

FS 34079 US Army/Marines Forest Green: #272A22FF

Showcased in Matte with Dark Steel pearlescent, Black secondary turrets, and Zancudo camouflage.

[Image]

It was probably asked alot but how can you currently get matte crew colors?

PC-only: Apply any paint with the texture you want (or keep a Worn paint intact in case of Worn), apply crew color over it, leave and join Online again.

• Rafi_Combina likes this

kenmy13999
  • kenmy13999

Gangsta

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 20 December 2017 - 11:27 AM

Hey there fellow crew colour freaks, just wanted to share with you all my vast collection of crew colour HEX and RGB codes that I've been compiling into lists for about a year. Theres well over 700 codes in 15 lists, all with images, and all 100% crew colours.
Happy painting.

Can't you just post the link here? I'm sure a lot of people are interested but if you don't want can you just pretend this is my pm to you and respond to me by pm?
  • 79'Blazer4x4 likes this

Alan7777
  • Alan7777

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 December 2017 - 12:27 PM

FS 36231 (#494D50FF)

Shown with the worn (?) texture that comes with the Hydra, and no pearlescent (i.e. black).

Spoiler

How did you get the texture to stick?

Textures stick on crew colors on PC.

I've already f*cked up the more important Hydra (the missile-less one) in my possession though, so RIP me, I'll have to find the guy to get me another.

FS 36231 (#494D50FF)

Shown with the worn (?) texture that comes with the Hydra, and no pearlescent (i.e. black).

Spoiler

How did you get the texture to stick?

Textures stick on crew colors on PC.

I've already f*cked up the more important Hydra (the missile-less one) in my possession though, so RIP me, I'll have to find the guy to get me another.
How did you get an unarmed hydra?

Bravado Buffalo
  • Bravado Buffalo

900R

• Members
  • Latvia
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 20 December 2017 - 12:57 PM

#320A0F + Brushed Gold

g4crPao.png

• OVO, crazyfrog552, 1bbaxter and 2 others like this

ososq8y
  • ososq8y

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2017 - 04:35 PM

Happy painting.

I would really appreciate it if you post the list here because i cant DM you
  • 79'Blazer4x4 and MattyScho like this

NordicDoom
  • NordicDoom

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2018 - 02:24 AM

Can someone help me with a color that I want to make for my Hermes? I am trying to make a candy blue color called Asiatic blue.

79'Blazer4x4
  • 79'Blazer4x4

Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 January 2018 - 02:27 AM

Can someone help me with a color that I want to make for my Hermes? I am trying to make a candy blue color called Asiatic blue.

This thread is solely for showing off colours that are already made. Though someone here may still help you, you'll have better luck posting in the requests thread here http://gtaforums.com...quests/page-370

NordicDoom
  • NordicDoom

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2018 - 05:18 PM

Ok thanks man I appreciate it.

Phmiller714
  • Phmiller714

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2018 - 02:12 AM

TBH, you might be best off with LSC Metallic Blue

Mattoropael
  • Mattoropael

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 03 January 2018 - 02:21 PM

Primary: HTK-C296 Faded Eggplant Grey (#515761FF), matte texture

Secondary: Bluish Silver, classic texture

Pearlescent: Dark Steel

Z7PGBlW.jpg

• hkboondoggle, OVO, SkittleMick and 3 others like this

Midnight Vibes
  • Midnight Vibes

very amaze craze

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2018 - 04:33 PM

Spoiler

What's the secondary color on the Have Glass Lazer? Looks like Silver or Rolled Steel.

Mattoropael
  • Mattoropael

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 07 January 2018 - 06:15 PM Edited by Mattoropael, 07 January 2018 - 06:15 PM.

Spoiler

What's the secondary color on the Have Glass Lazer? Looks like Silver or Rolled Steel.

Rolled Steel. Pearlescent is Dark Steel but you can probably experiment with something brighter.

JerryAugust
  • JerryAugust

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:03 PM

How can you make crew colours appear? The Inspect Element method doesn't work for me after Doomsday Heist. can someone please explain? btw, I don't think it will be a problem but I'm using Firefox

Phmiller714
  • Phmiller714

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2018 - 02:36 AM

How can you make crew colours appear? The Inspect Element method doesn't work for me after Doomsday Heist. can someone please explain? btw, I don't think it will be a problem but I'm using Firefox

You have to use Google Chrome

Mattoropael
  • Mattoropael

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:59 AM

Add this to your bookmark (preferably bookmark toolbar for easy access):

javascript:(function(){document.getElementById("CrewColor").type=document.getElementById("crewColor").type="text";})()

Then press the bookmark when you're on the edit crew page, and the rest should be self-evident.

TheLordMarvel
  • TheLordMarvel

This is MY yard.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:58 PM

Not an entirely unique color, but I like it.

#846300AA with Cream Pearl.

ezijGHi.jpg

• 1bbaxter likes this

sp7759
  • sp7759

Player Hater

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:32 PM

Happy painting.

Could you please pm me the link

• mrgstrings likes this

Hannibal Green
  • Hannibal Green

Player Hater

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:33 PM Edited by Hannibal Green, 20 January 2018 - 01:35 PM.

Hi guys,

Do you know maybe a hex code for green western besra aircraft?

https://vignette.wik...=20160927163752

No Use For A Name
  • No Use For A Name

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:37 PM

Hi guys,

What about the word SHOWROOM would make you think this is the right place for goddamned requests? Learn to read

Hannibal Green
  • Hannibal Green

Player Hater

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:40 PM Edited by Hannibal Green, 20 January 2018 - 03:05 PM.

Hi guys,

What about the word SHOWROOM would make you think this is the right place for goddamned requests? Learn to read

First of all I'm new in forum so I want to apologize for my question (not request - learn to understand a difference) if it's not in right place. Second, you don't must be rude pal. If you know where I can find a good answer, just tell me "listen man, it's wrong place, go there...." etc. Always must be on forums like this a few masters of talking goddamned "good advices" like yours. Anyway I'm going to right place, sorry everyone, my bad. All the best. Specialy for you Yoda.
  • 79'Blazer4x4 likes this

Mattoropael
  • Mattoropael

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:09 PM

FS 36375 Light Ghost Grey (#67747EFF), matte texture

dd3zMye.jpg

• Sanches and DoxerWhite like this

DoxerWhite
  • DoxerWhite

Taking the long way home

• Members
  • France

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:24 PM

dd3zMye.jpg

Really nice color ! Can you please tell me the difference between this paintjob and the one you applied to your Avenger ? I am trying to get closest to the Bell UH-1Y Venom paintjob used by US Marines to my Valkyrie too.

Mattoropael
  • Mattoropael

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:10 PM Edited by Mattoropael, 20 January 2018 - 10:13 PM.

Spoiler

Really nice color ! Can you please tell me the difference between this paintjob and the one you applied to your Avenger ? I am trying to get closest to the Bell UH-1Y Venom paintjob used by US Marines to my Valkyrie too.

This one is a bit lighter, based on the actual FS 36375 used on the standard UH-1Y paint scheme's lighter lower half.

• DoxerWhite likes this

DoxerWhite
  • DoxerWhite

Taking the long way home

• Members
  • France

Posted 21 January 2018 - 04:36 PM Edited by DoxerWhite, 21 January 2018 - 04:37 PM.

Spoiler

This one is a bit lighter, based on the actual FS 36375 used on the standard UH-1Y paint scheme's lighter lower half.

Thanks for the info, i'm gonna go for this new kustom color then. Can i ask your opinion about a good color that could fit the MH-60L  Direct Action Penetrator please ? My project is to buy the Annihilator. I saw them in grey or black matte and sometimes in green but i feel like the closest i could go for is by using your Hydra or Akula color. Can you confirm this ? Thanks in advance. 

Mattoropael
  • Mattoropael

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 21 January 2018 - 08:44 PM

Spoiler

Thanks for the info, i'm gonna go for this new kustom color then. Can i ask your opinion about a good color that could fit the MH-60L  Direct Action Penetrator please ? My project is to buy the Annihilator. I saw them in grey or black matte and sometimes in green but i feel like the closest i could go for is by using your Hydra or Akula color. Can you confirm this ? Thanks in advance. 

You might want to try FS 34031, which should be something like #292624FF for GTA (haven't actually tried it).

• DoxerWhite likes this

Optimus primal
  • Optimus primal

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2018 - 02:00 AM

To anyone that can help me out I'm trying to change my crew color on my Android tablet I have put the JavaScript in and it opens up the little box but my true colors won't go through is there a specific JavaScript that I need for my Android tablet or do I just need to refresh it for them to go through

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users