Photo

GTA Online Petition: Allow players to play Finance & Felony in an

1,159 replies to this topic
Akurei_Marquis
  • Akurei_Marquis

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Akurei_Marquis, 4 weeks ago.

giphy.gif

OMG the way that goat licks... Is he for rent?...

A girl needs priorities *grins evilly*

👯🛀👅💋💖🐈🐐
  • Voodoo-Hendrix and J1M like this

Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Voodoo-Hendrix

Slight Return

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 4 weeks ago

I would love this to happen, but the contrary will happen.

Life uhh, finds a way...

• Akurei_Marquis likes this

hispls
  • hispls

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Rumor is r* going to further screw on solo public.

Time can tell who is dreamer who is realist.

Yeah, like they're going to fix matchmaking.   Good luck with that.  90% of the time I don't even need to fiddle with my internet settings and even give GTAO a fair chance.

Login and check who is in my session, if there are cheaters, little kids, retards blasting horrible "music" or otherwise being obnoxious I change sessions.  I typically find myself alone within 5-6 tries and I have never experienced a public session over 8 players without some 10 year old squekaer, rap music connoisseur or -1876889.3 KD ratio level 8000.

Ever seen what bad @ss looks like?
Try 20 Nightsharks rolling in formation down the highway...

Did a huge run last night and for the first time the snot nosed murderous children didn't even fire one shot... They just stood there in awe watching a convoy slowly rolling on by...

It was like something out of a military movie where the Government takes over the country and people could do nothing but stand around and cry...

Power to the pack.. For Da Horde... Oh wait wrong game lol

This made me laugh.

Xiled
  • Xiled

The Truth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Demonic assumes what I wrote was directed towards him. Nope your blocked . I don't reply to people that stubborn.

On topic is the fact that some players want the petition to happen and those who don't say make your own game. logic. "Make your own game" is something fanboys say when you talk about some change the developer should look at and get defensive instead. Invite only should be allowed at least for pc due to the modder problem in online that rockstar is not capable of fixing. Some players have resorted to using net limiters to whitelist there friends ip addresses.

• gtafan26 and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

UNRULYWOE
  • UNRULYWOE

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by UNRULYWOE, 4 weeks ago.

Yea PC is a terrible place to try and make money in GTA. There will always be modders on PC. Rockstar can't fix it.

TitanR1
  • TitanR1

*Generic member title*

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 4 weeks ago

Life uhh, finds a way...

If number of players who are not your associates/members < X you can't sell in this session.

If player lags out or number of disconnects on the client side > Y then player gets thrown into a new session.

Life finds a way, but this way they could still lower the number of solo sales.

-RP-
  • -RP-

Producer

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by -RP-, 4 weeks ago.

It would appear R* is activily trying to figure out how to stop solo sales all together. Check 4chan post by proven user "R F*gg*t" who predicted almost everything and has been right.

Sad news if true

• aaronBLUEeyes likes this

HamwithCheese
  • HamwithCheese

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I hope they do keep pushing. I really do. Maybe someone will make a game like this or the most of the fans will stop buying cards or stop playing. Either way, somethings gotta give.
  • Akurei_Marquis likes this

Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Voodoo-Hendrix

Slight Return

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 4 weeks ago

Life uhh, finds a way...

If number of players who are not your associates/members < X you can't sell in this session.

If player lags out or number of disconnects on the client side > Y then player gets thrown into a new session.

Life finds a way, but this way they could still lower the number of solo sales.

It doesn't matter, if GTA online players are good at something is to find exploits.

At the end of the day, if this petition succeds or not, we'll find a way to play our way. Wherever R* likes it or not.

R* tried to kill public solo lobbies, but he failed, as he was smited down to the ground.

• The-Irish-Hunter likes this

TitanR1
  • TitanR1

*Generic member title*

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by TitanR1, 4 weeks ago.

Spoiler

But don't forget the many glitches that will possible never return, eg: store blacklisted vehicles.

Xiled
  • Xiled

The Truth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Don't forget that some players call the moc the mobile duplication center. lol
  • Voodoo-Hendrix likes this

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

OP, now's a good time to press on this, the issue is getting more heat...

Get this out there, everywhere man...
  • Voodoo-Hendrix likes this

aaronBLUEeyes
  • aaronBLUEeyes

Sovereign for the GUILD of CALAMIT0US INTENT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

FYI to the mods: I hope you do not close or merge this to another thread. My intentions are is to get as many comment as possible so I can show this to Rockstar in hopes to persuade the company to do the right thing by giving us Invite only lobby players the opportunity to play this DLC without being harassed by not properly vetted players.

vuYH2HJ.jpg

Dear Rockstar,
Since the release of the newly published DLC, Finance & Felony, We are highly disappointed when we discovered that we must play this DLC in a public lobby instead of the comfort of an invite only lobby with players who are properly vetted, and are 100% legitimate. Unfortunately their are still modders prowling around in the very same public lobby that you're forcing us to play in without any source of moderation from the Rockstar staffs to keep the lobby safe and secure. The only suggestion that you can give us when we spot or being harassed by a modder is to report them in-game, and that is simply not enough. Instead of going through the hassle of taking time off from our gameplay to report these louses we instead prefer to play in an invite only lobby with friends to avoid being a victim of a modder.

We are asking you to please reverse this restriction so that we players (who play in an invite only lobby) also have the chance to play and benefit from this new DLC including any other future DLC.

Edited:

Please let Rockstar know by signing and letting them know on their forums
https://support.rock...vite-only-lobby

The people of Reddit has also spoken
https://www.reddit.c...o_play_finance/

- SerPounceAlots

Not going to happen, actually Rockstar seems to be taking the opposite reaction already and patching/preventing players from generating "Solo Public Lobbies" to make Business sales.

This is according to Rockstar fa**ot on 4Chan a reputable insider whom has provided information to the community in the past.

hispls
  • hispls

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

4Chan

Totally reliable source.

It's like you're not even trying with this pathetic bait.

redamed9292
  • redamed9292

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 4 weeks ago

Not going to happen, actually Rockstar seems to be taking the opposite reaction already and patching/preventing players from generating "Solo Public Lobbies" to make Business sales.

This is according to Rockstar fa**ot on 4Chan a reputable insider whom has provided information to the community in the past.

i always get a solo session without doing anything(sh*tty connection).will they block sales in empty session or just block players from generating the empty sessions?

Xiled
  • Xiled

The Truth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Xiled, 4 weeks ago.

Good thing they forced everyone to buy a moc. The moc has been responsible for duplication glitches for the last 2 months. Making a personal storage slot for the moc was a bad idea. Lets give players a 1 car "garage" that can be called at will.

If they force people to sell with other players in sessions, they will have to deal with more and more players duplicating cars in the thing they also forced you to buy to buy the gunrunning vehicles. When ever rockstar tries to "fix" something they always tend to make things worse.

If you didn't want players selling in public lobbies by themselves maybe you shouldn't have allowed them to begin with.

Just like if you didn't want people beating the original violent duct mission in 15 seconds and getting $9,000 each time maybe you should have done a better job with the payout system in game. Not our fault we could use the replay button and grinding it for an hour gave more than $1,000,000 payout.

Or how if you didn't want players transferring modded accounts to next gen you should have had a check in place to catch those with billion of dollars and extreme ranks before there transfer happened.

• gtafan26, The-Irish-Hunter, ALifeOfMisery and 1 other like this

J1M
  • J1M

APB

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago

giphy.gif

I'm a capricorn. :p

• alkaline_ and Akurei_Marquis like this

Akurei_Marquis
  • Akurei_Marquis

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

giphy.gif

I'm a capricorn. :p

You will do, put some horns on you like Pan and we'll have a Pagan party under the moon 🌒🌕🌘

Akurei_Marquis
  • Akurei_Marquis

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Seems like recent events have taken their toll on Nervous Ron hes even more on edge than usual, and looking for a new business partner to help take over his burgeoning smuggling empire in Smugglers Run, the next big update to GTA Online, coming next Tuesday, August 29th.
With a name thats a nod to an early classic from the Rockstar Games catalog, Smugglers Run opens up the air corridors above Los Santos and Blaine County, providing new business opportunities while introducing a range of planes, choppers and even ultralights as highly viable options for transporting criminal cargo across the state simultaneously opening up some creative new methods of dispatching any rival gangs along the way.
Smuggler's Run delivers a massive range of new, customizable aircraft perfect for any mission along with expansive new aircraft hangars in which to stash your fleet of fantastic flying machines. These new properties are also the HQ from which you manage your smuggling business guided by Nervous Ron and assisted by Charlie, your new mechanic, wholl take care of your collection of exotic aircraft.

Akurei_Marquis
  • Akurei_Marquis

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

And with the new content, ...... Nope still can't play on an invite only private servers....

We are done with R*.... Going to go play ARK, and then Destiny 2.... Maybe if GTA'S numbers drop of how many people are playing the Developers will do as we ask...

Now where is that long tongue goat *grins evilly*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users